Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This Ira Straus person says it's conservative, that's good enough for me! 👍

Ooooh you're a shining light!

I wanna take a selfie with you and slap it all over facebook so other liberals can see how fucking virtuous we are but first imma get into my swimsuit so that everyone can see how successful my avacado enemas have been

Edited by Macnamara

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Benjamin Rubin
Jonas Salk
Samuel Katz
Albert Sabin
John Robbins
Rachel Schneerson
Irving Millman
Baruch Blumberg
Paul Offitt
Thomas Frieden
Doris Rubinstein Reiss
Julie Gerberding

Some names for those that are brave enough to find the pattern.

oooh wait....i know this one.....is it that they are really loving people who are driven by a pure desire to see humanity thrive?

they just wanna fill us all up with their vaxxiny goodness...

Edited by Macnamara

A very thorough covid summary - Dr Robert Young

https://youtu.be/_BPb3ojcrWc

His paper

Analysis: Blood Oxygen Starvation & COVID-19

https://principia-scientific.com/analysis-blood-oxygen-starvation-covid-19/#comment-43189

The Eight Major Contributing Acidic Factors To Pathological Blood Coagulation (DIC) And Lung Disease (SARS – CoV) Are:

1) Pulsating electro-magnetic fields from satellites, cell phones, computers, cell towers, WiFi, electric cars, TV’s, etc.[16][17][18]

2) Carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and methane gas poisoning from air-pollution and wearing masks..[19][20][21][22][23][24]

fbbf2b_27f2b3b1d24c409a907e5d551639a494~mv2.webp

3) Cell Membrane Degeneration causing Pathological blood coagulation leading to hypoxia, interstitial lung disease (SARS-CoV and MERS), sepsis and death.[25][26]

fbbf2b_3e9ec349aae0452daca4986e74bc180f~mv2.webp

4) Glyphosate poisoning from food, water.[26][27]

5) Acidic poisoning from Influenza vaccinations.[26][27]

6) Lactic and citric acid poisoning from diet, metabolism and yeast/fungi.[28][29]

7) Uric, nitric, sulphuric and phosphoric acid poisoning from indigestion of eggs, fish, beef, chicken and pork.[28][29]

8) The introduction of genetically modified organisms and aluminum oxide and mercury poisoning from vaccines and chem trails.(See Phase Contrast Micrograph 6)[29][30][31]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Benjamin Rubin
Jonas Salk
Samuel Katz
Albert Sabin
John Robbins
Rachel Schneerson
Irving Millman
Baruch Blumberg
Paul Offitt
Thomas Frieden
Doris Rubinstein Reiss
Julie Gerberding

Pattern ?  They all like radishes?

Edited by Beaujangles

12 hours ago, DarianF said:

And they are weaponising the youth for Covid spying and enforcement. https://restlessdevelopment.org/2020/05/youth-against-misinformation-launches-to-tackle-covid-19-infodemic/

See the separation between the covid believers and the normal people? The covid doctrine is making up anticovid argumemts conpletely unrelated to normal peoples concerns

A truely social split 

Also highlights how they are continuing with their previous smear campaigns oblivious of how distant they have become to normal people

Incredible really in 9 months. Given birth to fully grown morons

Screenshot_2020-12-13-07-25-47.png

I went into a pub last night for the first  time since March last.

No mask ..got questioned & told him he had no right to ask for proof of exemption which went down well.!

Spoke to my friends there then left without having any food or drink,I am not going to partake in the mask madness.

I saw my neighbours put on their masks to go in.

The dull acceptance of the people to any conditions just grates on me so much.  

Why are there so few who have the ability  to say "No"?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

they have always been like this. They like their toys, gadgets, holidays, outings too much to think and question their authority figures.

they love the drama, they love following orders (and they expect their orders to be followed by their minions)

only now at a social juncture are the differences being highlighted even more

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

they have always been like this. They like their toys, gadgets, holidays, outings too much to think and question their authority figures.

they love the drama, they love following orders (and they expect their orders to be followed by their minions)

only now at a social juncture are the differences being highlighted even more

Even the process of losing many of those things has not once made them stop and think.

A pub that usually has 70+ customers was down to about 15-20. From what a friend was telling me, you have to have a meal, which you must eat in a specific area only and not outside, no more than 3 drinks,then you must leave..

I couldn't do any of that so just left instead.

I believe the same applies to the UK too.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

The FDA DID NOT "APPROVE" The Pfizer Vaccine, They AUTHORIZED it For Use. EUA = Emergency Use Authorization

"As has been stated before. Words, deployed like weapons, create our reality. The language forms our perception. This is spelling. Language spoken or written. Incantations. ( words that are believed to have a "magical effect".) This is real world magic. 

The words used (employed, stated, written) give you beliefs (that which you think to be true)  If you don't understand that concept yet... then seriously you are as thick as a brick! It's so in your face. It's in plain sight

Advertising. Propaganda. Weasel wording. Memes. All these methods of manipulation using language to implant/control  your thoughts and ideas.

This is casting a spell. As in ancient times, except for now in this our modern world the manipulation is done through the mass media. So it affects larger numbers of people. Hence our present day pandemic of fear."

More here ......

https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-fda-did-not-approve-pfizer-vaccine.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Benjamin Rubin
Jonas Salk
Samuel Katz
Albert Sabin
John Robbins
Rachel Schneerson
Irving Millman
Baruch Blumberg
Paul Offitt
Thomas Frieden
Doris Rubinstein Reiss
Julie Gerberding

0.2% of the world population.

Albert Bourla is a Greek business executive and veterinarian who serves as the chairman and chief executive officer of the American pharmaceutical corporation Pfizer. Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece. Born into a Thessalonian Jewish family.

albert_bourla_large.jpg

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

North Korea is using the coronavirus pandemic to crack down even more on its people, seven members of the United Nations Security Council said.

Germany, Britain, France, Belgium, Estonia, the United States and the Dominican Republic made the accusation Friday during a private, virtual meeting, Reuters reported.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/12/north-korea-accused-of-using-covid-to-crackdown-on-human-rights/

pot-calling-kettle-black.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

mark passio does a good talk on natural law. its in three parts and is quite long but he goes into left brain and right brain imbalance

the first part is largely common sense but the second part is where he really starts getting into the info so stick with it!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

mark passio does a good talk on natural law. its in three parts and is quite long but he goes into left brain and right brain imbalance

the first part is largely common sense but the second part is where he really starts getting into the info

Thanks I will definitely watch that, being a natural left hander I was told I am more in the right-brain sphere..

8 hours..! I don't suppose you know roughly where he goes into right/left brain part? thx

Edited by shadowmoon

30 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court."

the police are  enforcement officers for the crown there to enforce whatever the crown puts into the statutes

the problem with statutes is that if a dictatorial government gets into power it can pass immoral statutes and then use the police as its bully boys to impose its will on the people

so the people need to go to the constitution which should afford them protections that have served the test of time

the police in turn should not blinldy enforce statutes when they are immoral and should always ask themself 'is this for the benefit of the british people or is it oppressing them' and that is a matter for their individual conscience and it is incumbent upon them to exercise their FREE WILL  and not blindly follow orders if those orders are oppressive to individuals and wider society

Just now, Macnamara said:

the police are  enforcement officers for the crown there to enforce whatever the crown puts into the statutes

the problem with statutes is that if a dictatorial government gets into power it can pass immoral statutes and then use the police as its bully boys to impose its will on the people

so the people need to go to the constitution which should afford them protections that have served the test of time

the police in turn should not blinldy enforce statutes when they are immoral and should always ask themself 'is this for the benefit of the british people or is it oppressing them' and that is a matter for their individual conscience and it is incumbent upon them to exercise their FREE WILL  and not blindly follow orders if those orders are oppressive to individuals and wider society

If we hypothetically kidnapped all the police, the govt would be totally screwed.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic