Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

33 minutes ago, Dawn said:

The Lusitania - World War I
Pearl Harbor - World War II
The Gulf of Tonkin - Vietnam
9/11 - The War on Terror
Covid-19 - Upcoming War on China

What do all these false flag operations have in common? They were executed to garner American support for foreign wars!

I agree with most of what you said in your lengthy post.

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

so hypothetically speaking if you wanted to pull off a bluebeam type operation you could inject nanotech into people that was capable of modulating their emotions and create visions of 'augmented reaity' overlaid over their vision of the world whilst building a 5G cloud through which you could control the nanotech with wifi as well as smart tech placed everywhere that could send voice to skull input whilst firing thousands of satellites into space that could manage the cloud at all levels

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Thank you. I will watch it again tomorrow some time.

This is my comment to the Dark Journalist. He is an excellent investigator and I recommend his you tube channel.

DJ----I love your work and investigations---but for Gods sake, do some research on the "virus"!
There has been NO ONE that has isolated any SarsCov2.... FOIA requests to all UK Gov Depts have been made and the replies back were "we cannot provide the answers you require" ( not word for word, but substance is the same).

From OFFICIAL SOURCES inc the CDC in USA and the ONS in UK, it shows there are NO excess deaths anywhere in the world that differ from the normal yearly average. Any excess deaths that they show as "covid" are re-diagnosed from other causes such as flu etc. Flu has all but disappeared and other common causes of death are falling like a stone.
The most interesting chart is that which shows a large increase in deaths just after the first lockdowns..in other words, lockdowns were a MAJOR cause of death itself.

The "cases" are rising because they are TESTING more with RNA PCR tests which are shown to produce 90% plus positives (the test should NOT be used to test for virus/ pathogens--according to it's inventor, Karry Mullis). If the tests were done using an amplification of up to 10, then that would be as accurate as you would get--and MOST, if not all, would test negative.
The UK is using up to 45 cycles! That means that everyone (if they so desire) will test positive, because the test will pick up genetic material such as dead coronavirus cells (which is in all of us) and therefore creates a false positive. The test does NOT differentiate between living and dead cells.

The "vaccines" (no vaccine has EVER been created for a coronavirus--and they have been with us since time immemorial) which have been blasted out at the speed of light have an efficacy of between about 90% and 97%. The human immune system has a 99% efficacy!! WHY would ANYONE take a "vaccine" that has a lower efficacy rate (PLUS side effects) than their own immune system?.

Wherever you look, those involved in this scam are involved with Gates, the pharmaceutical industry, on the boards of major pharmaceutical companies and/ or have conflicting interests. This goes for Chief medical halfwit Chris Whitty in UK and others in the UK Gov who are manipulating the scam.
In other words, although people like DJ and others who are aware of the scam, they still come out and say there is SOMETHING killing people.
Well, look at the stats etc, the empty hospitals and you will find NO DIFFERENCE in deaths than for any other year.

There is no science behind mask wearing. If you can breathe through one and blow smoke through one--that tells you something.
The only type of mask that would stop any "virus" or bacteria is one which has NO holes and has a filter.
The same with "social" distancing--no science behind it. It was an arbitrary number (2 metres) plucked out the air.

There are GOING to be a huge amount of excess deaths in the months and years ahead due to those in care homes not being allowed hospital treatment and dying in the homes, people who have not been able to get appointments for cancer, heart disease etc.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dawn said:

The Lusitania - World War I
Pearl Harbor - World War II
The Gulf of Tonkin - Vietnam
9/11 - The War on Terror
Covid-19 - Upcoming War on China

What do all these false flag operations have in common? They were executed to garner American support for foreign wars! 

Joe Biden is the casted fall guy. His “dealings” with China will increasingly be exposed by the MSM until finally the mainstream understands that there was never a deadly virus. Although, instead of recognizing that it was our own government that did this... AGAIN.... it will be China’s fault that we got duped into wearing masks. It will China’s fault that American small businesses got wiped out. And it will be China’s fault that our media was compromised. Americans and allies will fully support going to war. 

Both sides of the aisle, intelligence agencies, medical authorities, and country heads around the globe were in on this.

That is why everything was so (intentionally) unconvincing throughout this scamdemic. They left so much room to debate whether the virus was deadly. They left so much room to debate if masks were effective or lockdowns were warranted. They wanted the populace to be divided on these issues. Now they are reporting just enough bad info about the new vaccines to keep everyone arguing about that. When in actuality, I don’t think they ever planned on distributing the vaccine. Won’t that earn much needed confidence in the under fire pharmaceutical industry, if someone holds back the vaccine at the last minute due to safety concerns. That will imply that all other vaccines are safe. Just like exposing QAnon as a psych op will drown out the real information on Saturnian child sex trafficking and sacrifice that was starting to see light.

In the end...everyone will get to say they were right about 50% of the stuff. A few sacrificial bodies will be laid on the alter to appease our sense of justice. Economies will be trashed and young, poor, patriotic men and women will join the military in droves and go off to fight China. 

The NWO finished up in the Middle East, and its time to put the next game piece on the map. 

Oh and they never would have used super controversial eugenicist Bill Gates as a spokesperson...if they wanted 100% of the population to buy into the vaccine. 

NON-COMPLIANCE WITH BAD AUTHORITY - THE RIGHTEOUS KIND OF REBELLION!

THIS IS AN AGENDA OF EVIL, THEY WANT TO STRIP AND SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR HUMANITY, YOUR LOVE, YOUR HUMOUR, CREATIVITY, ASPIRATION, INSPIRATION, FAITH, KINDNESS, JOY, EXCITEMENT, COMPASSION AND EMPATHY. EVERYTHING THAT MAKES US HUMAN. AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE THAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS THE END GOAL TO ALL THAT.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 4

Thought I'd share this, I've never seen the film from which it's taken but I've always enjoyed this clip. I think its a good portrayal of how the "elites" view us plebs.

"I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is" 

"You murdered them!"

"Never mind them, people are of no value. We can make more some time, if we need them" 

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can't be arsed anymore. I'm just going to take the vax. It would be anti-semitic not too. Fuck nazis.

as.jpg.5a8e481e9d48cb0eb90facd6888f8ded.jpg

I don't know what you're worried about. The sabbateans are humanitarians. If you doubt that just ask the palestineans

I'm sure bill gates was kidding around when he called the vaccines his 'final solution' on the stephen colbert TV show. That's just Bills dark sense of humour...

so just take your damn vaccine!

And if you don't blindly believe everything that any sabbatean-jewish person tells you then frankly you're a bigot

Edited by Macnamara

26 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't know what you're worried about. The sabbateans are humanitarians. If you doubt that just ask the palestineans

I'm sure bill gates was kidding around when he called the vaccines his 'final solution' on the stephen colbert TV show. That's just Bills dark sense of humour...

so just take your damn vaccine!

And if you don't blindly believe everything that any sabbatean-jewish person tells you then frankly you're a bigot

This Ira Straus person says it's conservative, that's good enough for me! 👍

ira.jpg.b1f77727d187b08a52066acca9d58471.jpg

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This Ira Straus person says it's conservative, that's good enough for me! 👍

Ooooh you're a shining light!

I wanna take a selfie with you and slap it all over facebook so other liberals can see how fucking virtuous we are but first imma get into my swimsuit so that everyone can see how successful my avacado enemas have been

Edited by Macnamara

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Benjamin Rubin
Jonas Salk
Samuel Katz
Albert Sabin
John Robbins
Rachel Schneerson
Irving Millman
Baruch Blumberg
Paul Offitt
Thomas Frieden
Doris Rubinstein Reiss
Julie Gerberding

Some names for those that are brave enough to find the pattern.

oooh wait....i know this one.....is it that they are really loving people who are driven by a pure desire to see humanity thrive?

they just wanna fill us all up with their vaxxiny goodness...

Edited by Macnamara

A very thorough covid summary - Dr Robert Young

https://youtu.be/_BPb3ojcrWc

His paper

Analysis: Blood Oxygen Starvation & COVID-19

https://principia-scientific.com/analysis-blood-oxygen-starvation-covid-19/#comment-43189

The Eight Major Contributing Acidic Factors To Pathological Blood Coagulation (DIC) And Lung Disease (SARS – CoV) Are:

1) Pulsating electro-magnetic fields from satellites, cell phones, computers, cell towers, WiFi, electric cars, TV’s, etc.[16][17][18]

2) Carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and methane gas poisoning from air-pollution and wearing masks..[19][20][21][22][23][24]

fbbf2b_27f2b3b1d24c409a907e5d551639a494~mv2.webp

3) Cell Membrane Degeneration causing Pathological blood coagulation leading to hypoxia, interstitial lung disease (SARS-CoV and MERS), sepsis and death.[25][26]

fbbf2b_3e9ec349aae0452daca4986e74bc180f~mv2.webp

4) Glyphosate poisoning from food, water.[26][27]

5) Acidic poisoning from Influenza vaccinations.[26][27]

6) Lactic and citric acid poisoning from diet, metabolism and yeast/fungi.[28][29]

7) Uric, nitric, sulphuric and phosphoric acid poisoning from indigestion of eggs, fish, beef, chicken and pork.[28][29]

8) The introduction of genetically modified organisms and aluminum oxide and mercury poisoning from vaccines and chem trails.(See Phase Contrast Micrograph 6)[29][30][31]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Benjamin Rubin
Jonas Salk
Samuel Katz
Albert Sabin
John Robbins
Rachel Schneerson
Irving Millman
Baruch Blumberg
Paul Offitt
Thomas Frieden
Doris Rubinstein Reiss
Julie Gerberding

Pattern ?  They all like radishes?

Edited by Beaujangles

12 hours ago, DarianF said:

And they are weaponising the youth for Covid spying and enforcement. https://restlessdevelopment.org/2020/05/youth-against-misinformation-launches-to-tackle-covid-19-infodemic/

See the separation between the covid believers and the normal people? The covid doctrine is making up anticovid argumemts conpletely unrelated to normal peoples concerns

A truely social split 

Also highlights how they are continuing with their previous smear campaigns oblivious of how distant they have become to normal people

Incredible really in 9 months. Given birth to fully grown morons

Screenshot_2020-12-13-07-25-47.png

I went into a pub last night for the first  time since March last.

No mask ..got questioned & told him he had no right to ask for proof of exemption which went down well.!

Spoke to my friends there then left without having any food or drink,I am not going to partake in the mask madness.

I saw my neighbours put on their masks to go in.

The dull acceptance of the people to any conditions just grates on me so much.  

Why are there so few who have the ability  to say "No"?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

The dull acceptance of the people to any conditions just grates on me so much.  

Why are there so few who have the ability  to say "No"?

they have always been like this. They like their toys, gadgets, holidays, outings too much to think and question their authority figures.

they love the drama, they love following orders (and they expect their orders to be followed by their minions)

only now at a social juncture are the differences being highlighted even more

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

they have always been like this. They like their toys, gadgets, holidays, outings too much to think and question their authority figures.

they love the drama, they love following orders (and they expect their orders to be followed by their minions)

only now at a social juncture are the differences being highlighted even more

Even the process of losing many of those things has not once made them stop and think.

A pub that usually has 70+ customers was down to about 15-20. From what a friend was telling me, you have to have a meal, which you must eat in a specific area only and not outside, no more than 3 drinks,then you must leave..

I couldn't do any of that so just left instead.

I believe the same applies to the UK too.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

The FDA DID NOT "APPROVE" The Pfizer Vaccine, They AUTHORIZED it For Use. EUA = Emergency Use Authorization

"As has been stated before. Words, deployed like weapons, create our reality. The language forms our perception. This is spelling. Language spoken or written. Incantations. ( words that are believed to have a "magical effect".) This is real world magic. 

The words used (employed, stated, written) give you beliefs (that which you think to be true)  If you don't understand that concept yet... then seriously you are as thick as a brick! It's so in your face. It's in plain sight

Advertising. Propaganda. Weasel wording. Memes. All these methods of manipulation using language to implant/control  your thoughts and ideas.

This is casting a spell. As in ancient times, except for now in this our modern world the manipulation is done through the mass media. So it affects larger numbers of people. Hence our present day pandemic of fear."

More here ......

https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-fda-did-not-approve-pfizer-vaccine.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Benjamin Rubin
Jonas Salk
Samuel Katz
Albert Sabin
John Robbins
Rachel Schneerson
Irving Millman
Baruch Blumberg
Paul Offitt
Thomas Frieden
Doris Rubinstein Reiss
Julie Gerberding

0.2% of the world population.

Albert Bourla is a Greek business executive and veterinarian who serves as the chairman and chief executive officer of the American pharmaceutical corporation Pfizer. Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece. Born into a Thessalonian Jewish family.

albert_bourla_large.jpg