Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

I suggest the hospitality industry has been targetted on purpose because it's one way of stopping debate about the scamdemic.

It's one way of stopping us communicating with each other period. I've been saying this ever since they banned smoking in pubs. clubs, restaurants and coffee houses etc. Lets face it, after they banned smoking in these pubs etc, they started to go under.

Australia Ends COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Due To HIV Antibody Positives

Melbourne: Australia on Friday stopped the further development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate as several participants in the early-stage trials generated antibodies for HIV after receiving the potential therapeutic.

There were no serious adverse events or safety concerns reported in the 216 participants of the phase 1 trial of the v451 COVID-19 vaccine candidate being developed by the University of Queensland (UQ) in collaboration with biotech company CSL, according to a statement.

However, data showed that some patients developed antibodies towards fragments of a HIV protein (gp41), which was used to stabilise the vaccine, it said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/australia-ends-covid-19-vaccine-trials-due-to-hiv-antibody-positives-2337285

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Australia Ends COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Due To HIV Antibody Positives

Melbourne: Australia on Friday stopped the further development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate as several participants in the early-stage trials generated antibodies for HIV after receiving the potential therapeutic.

There were no serious adverse events or safety concerns reported in the 216 participants of the phase 1 trial of the v451 COVID-19 vaccine candidate being developed by the University of Queensland (UQ) in collaboration with biotech company CSL, according to a statement.

However, data showed that some patients developed antibodies towards fragments of a HIV protein (gp41), which was used to stabilise the vaccine, it said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/australia-ends-covid-19-vaccine-trials-due-to-hiv-antibody-positives-2337285

indian scientist say they found hiv in covid19 but were force to retract it back in jan 2020

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Caixin/Scientists-slam-Indian-study-that-fueled-coronavirus-rumors

A preprint scientific manuscript published Jan. 31 by a group of Indian researchers suggested that the virus, known as COVID-19, may have been deliberately engineered using the HIV. The findings, which fed conspiracy theories that the new virus might be a bioweapon, have sparked a huge controversy. The authors withdrew the paper on Feb. 2 from the bioRxiv preprint server.

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

btw, I don't think this photo is a real Kim. There are dozens of his impersonators.

I heard a rumour that Kim is ill...and his wife too.

We need to act now otherwise, we will all be living in NK/Chinese style regime.

Edited by BridgeBuilder

"Policing by consent" indicates that the legitimacy of policing in the eyes of the public is based upon a general consensus of support that follows from transparency about their powers, their integrity in exercising those powers and their accountability for doing so.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wingwang said:

"Policing by consent" indicates that the legitimacy of policing in the eyes of the public is based upon a general consensus of support that follows from transparency about their powers, their integrity in exercising those powers and their accountability for doing so.

Now they rule by fear. Well, there was always an element of that with the plod. Stitching up innocent people and having them locked up for years was not unheard of. But now the gloves are off. We live now in the administrative state where the unelected make the rules and the police enforce them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I suggest the hospitality industry has been targetted on purpose because it's one way of stopping debate about the scamdemic.

They want people to feel alone, muted by their masks, socially isolated by distance, dominated by the MSM narrative and not sharing information off the grid.  I meet a lot of people from various walks of life and backgrounds. It is fascinating to hear their candid opinions and observations of the scamdemic, which you would not glean from them online, and to share with them my research and observations.

Another industry hit are the trade shows and exhibitions, again stopping face to face interaction.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, DarianF said:

Looking at their website. Check out their COVID tab (at the top right of the page - dropdown menu):

https://www.counterhate.co.uk/

Here's a link to their 'full report' 😆😆 ---> https://www.counterhate.co.uk/failure-to-act

These are the same people who have been trying to deplatform David Icke

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/12/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

CCDH-MASTERS-IMAGE.jpg

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

They want people to feel alone, muted by their masks, socially isolated by distance

Yes, 2020 is the year of planned demoralization, more so than most in recent history.  We can see how much of

society is depressed because of the huge numbers taking anti depressants.

It's planned this way.  Keep up the good vibes folks.

Yuri Bezmenov, KGB and propaganda agent

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

The Lusitania - World War I
Pearl Harbor - World War II
The Gulf of Tonkin - Vietnam
9/11 - The War on Terror
Covid-19 - Upcoming War on China

What do all these false flag operations have in common? They were executed to garner American support for foreign wars! 

Joe Biden is the casted fall guy. His “dealings” with China will increasingly be exposed by the MSM until finally the mainstream understands that there was never a deadly virus. Although, instead of recognizing that it was our own government that did this... AGAIN.... it will be China’s fault that we got duped into wearing masks. It will China’s fault that American small businesses got wiped out. And it will be China’s fault that our media was compromised. Americans and allies will fully support going to war. 

Both sides of the aisle, intelligence agencies, medical authorities, and country heads around the globe were in on this.

That is why everything was so (intentionally) unconvincing throughout this scamdemic. They left so much room to debate whether the virus was deadly. They left so much room to debate if masks were effective or lockdowns were warranted. They wanted the populace to be divided on these issues. Now they are reporting just enough bad info about the new vaccines to keep everyone arguing about that. When in actuality, I don’t think they ever planned on distributing the vaccine. Won’t that earn much needed confidence in the under fire pharmaceutical industry, if someone holds back the vaccine at the last minute due to safety concerns. That will imply that all other vaccines are safe. Just like exposing QAnon as a psych op will drown out the real information on Saturnian child sex trafficking and sacrifice that was starting to see light.

In the end...everyone will get to say they were right about 50% of the stuff. A few sacrificial bodies will be laid on the alter to appease our sense of justice. Economies will be trashed and young, poor, patriotic men and women will join the military in droves and go off to fight China. 

The NWO finished up in the Middle East, and its time to put the next game piece on the map. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

indian scientist say they found hiv in covid19 but were force to retract it back in jan 2020

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Caixin/Scientists-slam-Indian-study-that-fueled-coronavirus-rumors

The findings, which fed conspiracy theories that the new virus might be a bioweapon, have sparked a huge controversy.

I think I might start a thread called 'Philosophising the virus'. There is too much binary thinking going on. For example, a lot of folks seem to think that if you even debate the possibility of a 'virus' existing, then you are somehow conflating it with the official U.K. death toll. Not at all. If the PTB did infect some folks in the U.K. with a 'virus', and I say 'if', then it would have been a very small number.    

1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

We need to act now otherwise, we will all be living in NK/Chinese style regime.

Kim is a man who the PTB genuinely want to work with. 😀

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Now they rule by fear. Well, there was always an element of that with the plod. Stitching up innocent people and having them locked up for years was not unheard of. But now the gloves are off. We live now in the administrative state where the unelected make the rules and the police enforce them.

There always have been and will always will be bad cops. However, 'generally speaking' I think things got a bit better in the 1980's and 1990's, before seriously deteriorating. I don't think folks quite realise how much worse it is going to get, even from now, either.   

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

They want people to feel alone, muted by their masks, socially isolated by distance, dominated by the MSM narrative and not sharing information off the grid.  I meet a lot of people from various walks of life and backgrounds. It is fascinating to hear their candid opinions and observations of the scamdemic, which you would not glean from them online, and to share with them my research and observations.

For sure, a lot of folks are still capable of using common sense. However, for various reasons, they don't wish to be too vocal with others about what they have concluded.

59 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

These are the same people who have been trying to deplatform David Icke

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/12/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

The very same 'people' who think that shocking conduct, such as in the video below, is acceptable. The guy talking is very obviously a total psycho! I still can't quite believe what I heard.

26 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, 2020 is the year of planned demoralization, more so than most in recent history.  We can see how much of

society is depressed because of the huge numbers taking anti depressants. It's planned this way.  Keep up the good vibes folks.

Someone posted that video on the old forum years ago. It is a good video. Is there a longer version? 

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dawn said:

9/11 - The War on Terror

What do all these false flag operations have in common? They were executed to garner American support for foreign wars!

I agree with most of what you said in your lengthy post.

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

so hypothetically speaking if you wanted to pull off a bluebeam type operation you could inject nanotech into people that was capable of modulating their emotions and create visions of 'augmented reaity' overlaid over their vision of the world whilst building a 5G cloud through which you could control the nanotech with wifi as well as smart tech placed everywhere that could send voice to skull input whilst firing thousands of satellites into space that could manage the cloud at all levels

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Thank you. I will watch it again tomorrow some time.

This is my comment to the Dark Journalist. He is an excellent investigator and I recommend his you tube channel.

DJ----I love your work and investigations---but for Gods sake, do some research on the "virus"!
There has been NO ONE that has isolated any SarsCov2.... FOIA requests to all UK Gov Depts have been made and the replies back were "we cannot provide the answers you require" ( not word for word, but substance is the same).

From OFFICIAL SOURCES inc the CDC in USA and the ONS in UK, it shows there are NO excess deaths anywhere in the world that differ from the normal yearly average. Any excess deaths that they show as "covid" are re-diagnosed from other causes such as flu etc. Flu has all but disappeared and other common causes of death are falling like a stone.
The most interesting chart is that which shows a large increase in deaths just after the first lockdowns..in other words, lockdowns were a MAJOR cause of death itself.

The "cases" are rising because they are TESTING more with RNA PCR tests which are shown to produce 90% plus positives (the test should NOT be used to test for virus/ pathogens--according to it's inventor, Karry Mullis). If the tests were done using an amplification of up to 10, then that would be as accurate as you would get--and MOST, if not all, would test negative.
The UK is using up to 45 cycles! That means that everyone (if they so desire) will test positive, because the test will pick up genetic material such as dead coronavirus cells (which is in all of us) and therefore creates a false positive. The test does NOT differentiate between living and dead cells.

The "vaccines" (no vaccine has EVER been created for a coronavirus--and they have been with us since time immemorial) which have been blasted out at the speed of light have an efficacy of between about 90% and 97%. The human immune system has a 99% efficacy!! WHY would ANYONE take a "vaccine" that has a lower efficacy rate (PLUS side effects) than their own immune system?.

Wherever you look, those involved in this scam are involved with Gates, the pharmaceutical industry, on the boards of major pharmaceutical companies and/ or have conflicting interests. This goes for Chief medical halfwit Chris Whitty in UK and others in the UK Gov who are manipulating the scam.
In other words, although people like DJ and others who are aware of the scam, they still come out and say there is SOMETHING killing people.
Well, look at the stats etc, the empty hospitals and you will find NO DIFFERENCE in deaths than for any other year.

There is no science behind mask wearing. If you can breathe through one and blow smoke through one--that tells you something.
The only type of mask that would stop any "virus" or bacteria is one which has NO holes and has a filter.
The same with "social" distancing--no science behind it. It was an arbitrary number (2 metres) plucked out the air.

There are GOING to be a huge amount of excess deaths in the months and years ahead due to those in care homes not being allowed hospital treatment and dying in the homes, people who have not been able to get appointments for cancer, heart disease etc.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dawn said:

9/11 - The War on Terror

Joe Biden is the casted fall guy. His “dealings” with China will increasingly be exposed by the MSM until finally the mainstream understands that there was never a deadly virus. Although, instead of recognizing that it was our own government that did this... AGAIN.... it will be China’s fault that we got duped into wearing masks. It will China’s fault that American small businesses got wiped out. And it will be China’s fault that our media was compromised. Americans and allies will fully support going to war. 

Both sides of the aisle, intelligence agencies, medical authorities, and country heads around the globe were in on this.

That is why everything was so (intentionally) unconvincing throughout this scamdemic. They left so much room to debate whether the virus was deadly. They left so much room to debate if masks were effective or lockdowns were warranted. They wanted the populace to be divided on these issues. Now they are reporting just enough bad info about the new vaccines to keep everyone arguing about that. When in actuality, I don’t think they ever planned on distributing the vaccine. Won’t that earn much needed confidence in the under fire pharmaceutical industry, if someone holds back the vaccine at the last minute due to safety concerns. That will imply that all other vaccines are safe. Just like exposing QAnon as a psych op will drown out the real information on Saturnian child sex trafficking and sacrifice that was starting to see light.

In the end...everyone will get to say they were right about 50% of the stuff. A few sacrificial bodies will be laid on the alter to appease our sense of justice. Economies will be trashed and young, poor, patriotic men and women will join the military in droves and go off to fight China. 

The NWO finished up in the Middle East, and its time to put the next game piece on the map. 

Oh and they never would have used super controversial eugenicist Bill Gates as a spokesperson...if they wanted 100% of the population to buy into the vaccine. 

NON-COMPLIANCE WITH BAD AUTHORITY - THE RIGHTEOUS KIND OF REBELLION!

THIS IS AN AGENDA OF EVIL, THEY WANT TO STRIP AND SEPARATE YOU FROM YOUR HUMANITY, YOUR LOVE, YOUR HUMOUR, CREATIVITY, ASPIRATION, INSPIRATION, FAITH, KINDNESS, JOY, EXCITEMENT, COMPASSION AND EMPATHY. EVERYTHING THAT MAKES US HUMAN. AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE THAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS THE END GOAL TO ALL THAT.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 4

Thought I'd share this, I've never seen the film from which it's taken but I've always enjoyed this clip. I think its a good portrayal of how the "elites" view us plebs.

"I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is" 

"You murdered them!"

"Never mind them, people are of no value. We can make more some time, if we need them" 

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I can't be arsed anymore. I'm just going to take the vax. It would be anti-semitic not too. Fuck nazis.

as.jpg.5a8e481e9d48cb0eb90facd6888f8ded.jpg

I don't know what you're worried about. The sabbateans are humanitarians. If you doubt that just ask the palestineans

I'm sure bill gates was kidding around when he called the vaccines his 'final solution' on the stephen colbert TV show. That's just Bills dark sense of humour...

so just take your damn vaccine!

And if you don't blindly believe everything that any sabbatean-jewish person tells you then frankly you're a bigot

Edited by Macnamara

26 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't know what you're worried about. The sabbateans are humanitarians. If you doubt that just ask the palestineans

I'm sure bill gates was kidding around when he called the vaccines his 'final solution' on the stephen colbert TV show. That's just Bills dark sense of humour...

so just take your damn vaccine!

And if you don't blindly believe everything that any sabbatean-jewish person tells you then frankly you're a bigot

This Ira Straus person says it's conservative, that's good enough for me! 👍

ira.jpg.b1f77727d187b08a52066acca9d58471.jpg

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic