Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I suggest the hospitality industry has been targetted on purpose because it's one way of stopping debate about the scamdemic.

"The writer is a novelist and co-founder of Peach Pubs, an independent group of 19 pubs

Samuel Johnson defined “hospitality” as “the practice of entertaining strangers”. At a coaching inn near Chipping Norton he remarked to his friend and biographer James Boswell: “There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced, as by a good tavern or inn.”

It was true in 1776, and still true at the start of 2020. There were just under 40,000 pubs in the UK then — down 22 per cent since 2000, according to data from the Office for National Statistics. But the Covid-19 pandemic and the national lockdowns and restrictions that have followed threaten to cause the decline to snowball. Industry bodies now predict that more than 10,000 may never reopen"

More here ...........

https://www.ft.com/content/ac5acf54-af66-4996-9d17-85f6001a0cd1

9f6183a2-b747-4320-91c4-c41513a7c468.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Exactly it couldn’t be more clear! Every time I read or watch something where they challenge this I quickly read the gov guidelines. Presumed I must be an idiot who had forgotten how to understand the English language. Surely these twats could check the guidelines in front of their victim to clarify. Obviously they won’t because it would show them up for the obnoxious, jobsworth, gestapo pricks that they are.

Maybe someone should quote this on a printed and laminated card or something. Instead of making the pigs visit the government website, just have it ready.

18 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We always knew they were coming for the children, born during the 'Great Reset' aka worldwide Communist take-over, who will be indoctrinated into the 'new normal' from birth. What could be more natural than a child running to embrace grandma or grandpa and for them to reciprocate with hugs and kisses. It fullfils a need to feel wanted and loved, by both parties. To deny children or the elderly this spontaneity, would be to leave them feeling rejected, insecure and unloved. This generation will not understand compassion, kindness and the warmth of human contact. They will become dissociated and socially dysfunctional. It is abject cruelty.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Just now, Velma said:

We always knew they were coming for the children, born during the 'Great Reset' aka worldwide Communist take-over, who will be indoctrinated into the 'new normal' from birth. What could be more natural than a child running to embrace grandma or grandpa and for them to reciprocate with hugs and kisses. It fullfils a need to feel wanted and loved, by both parties. To deny children or the elderly this spontaneity, would be to leave them feeling rejected, insecure and unloved. This generation will not understand compassion, kindness and the warmth of human contact. They will become dissociated and socially dysfunctional. It is abject cruelty.

As Bob Marley says in Babylon System, 

"Tell the children the truth!" 

So important now. I will blast that tune even louder than before! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

And they are weaponising the youth for Covid spying and enforcement. https://restlessdevelopment.org/2020/05/youth-against-misinformation-launches-to-tackle-covid-19-infodemic/

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I suggest the hospitality industry has been targetted on purpose because it's one way of stopping debate about the scamdemic.

That's interesting. Spoke to a guy this week selling a guest house.

Said he's had numerous offers, but the property falls into the 'hospitality' category & no one can obtain finance. Same story from several prospective buyers.

Resigned to waiting for a cash buyer now.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

they did the same with the TAMIFLU vax which they stockpiled at great expense to the taxpayer after the WHO stoked up fears of a non existent pandemic

as the flu mutates the vax was pointless and became obsolete so it will all end up in landfill but the big pharma corporations made a killing and the politicians with shares in those companies got richer

They can hardly afford to let that happen this time round though, after pushing the narrative so damn hard.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

the rotten core of the system is propped up on pillars and those pillars are the big lies that maintain the wider deception

if two or more of the pillars are undermined the whole ediface would totter and could fall and for that reason the system works hard to uphold them

these sacred cows which many are afraid to slay include things like:

-where currency comes from

-that vaccines are not completely safe nor are they on balance worth it

-that sabbatean-jewish power exists

-elite pedophilia

-elite satanism

-any aspect of the holocaust

I think the way that the financial system works is one thing that more and more folks are slowly waking up to.

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Targeting traditional pubs has been going on for a while now.

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Sturgeon has already been pushing 'state baby boxes' to new parents in Scotland.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-baby-boxes-new-year-nicola-sturgeon-2017-a7503731.html

6706427.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Just now, DarianF said:

And they are weaponising the youth for Covid spying and enforcement.

https://restlessdevelopment.org/2020/05/youth-against-misinformation-launches-to-tackle-covid-19-infodemic/

This is exactly why they were pushing so hard to get kids free school meals, in schools and in school holidays. No vouchers for mum and dad to use, as they couldn't be relied on apparently. Marcus Rashford meant well and I like him, but what a dumb fukk. Seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yep, that's what I have been saying from the beginning. They can't allow a British style Beer Hall Putsch. People just think pubs are for pub louts, but the reality is that a lot of communities revolve around the pub, well they did anyway.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's one way of stopping us communicating with each other period. I've been saying this ever since they banned smoking in pubs. clubs, restaurants and coffee houses etc. Lets face it, after they banned smoking in these pubs etc, they started to go under.

Australia Ends COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Due To HIV Antibody Positives

Melbourne: Australia on Friday stopped the further development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate as several participants in the early-stage trials generated antibodies for HIV after receiving the potential therapeutic.

There were no serious adverse events or safety concerns reported in the 216 participants of the phase 1 trial of the v451 COVID-19 vaccine candidate being developed by the University of Queensland (UQ) in collaboration with biotech company CSL, according to a statement.

However, data showed that some patients developed antibodies towards fragments of a HIV protein (gp41), which was used to stabilise the vaccine, it said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/australia-ends-covid-19-vaccine-trials-due-to-hiv-antibody-positives-2337285

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Australia Ends COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Due To HIV Antibody Positives

Melbourne: Australia on Friday stopped the further development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate as several participants in the early-stage trials generated antibodies for HIV after receiving the potential therapeutic.

There were no serious adverse events or safety concerns reported in the 216 participants of the phase 1 trial of the v451 COVID-19 vaccine candidate being developed by the University of Queensland (UQ) in collaboration with biotech company CSL, according to a statement.

However, data showed that some patients developed antibodies towards fragments of a HIV protein (gp41), which was used to stabilise the vaccine, it said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/australia-ends-covid-19-vaccine-trials-due-to-hiv-antibody-positives-2337285

indian scientist say they found hiv in covid19 but were force to retract it back in jan 2020

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Caixin/Scientists-slam-Indian-study-that-fueled-coronavirus-rumors

A preprint scientific manuscript published Jan. 31 by a group of Indian researchers suggested that the virus, known as COVID-19, may have been deliberately engineered using the HIV. The findings, which fed conspiracy theories that the new virus might be a bioweapon, have sparked a huge controversy. The authors withdrew the paper on Feb. 2 from the bioRxiv preprint server.

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

btw, I don't think this photo is a real Kim. There are dozens of his impersonators.

I heard a rumour that Kim is ill...and his wife too.

We need to act now otherwise, we will all be living in NK/Chinese style regime.

Edited by BridgeBuilder

"Policing by consent" indicates that the legitimacy of policing in the eyes of the public is based upon a general consensus of support that follows from transparency about their powers, their integrity in exercising those powers and their accountability for doing so.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wingwang said:

"Policing by consent" indicates that the legitimacy of policing in the eyes of the public is based upon a general consensus of support that follows from transparency about their powers, their integrity in exercising those powers and their accountability for doing so.

Now they rule by fear. Well, there was always an element of that with the plod. Stitching up innocent people and having them locked up for years was not unheard of. But now the gloves are off. We live now in the administrative state where the unelected make the rules and the police enforce them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

They want people to feel alone, muted by their masks, socially isolated by distance, dominated by the MSM narrative and not sharing information off the grid.  I meet a lot of people from various walks of life and backgrounds. It is fascinating to hear their candid opinions and observations of the scamdemic, which you would not glean from them online, and to share with them my research and observations.

Another industry hit are the trade shows and exhibitions, again stopping face to face interaction.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, DarianF said:

Looking at their website. Check out their COVID tab (at the top right of the page - dropdown menu):

https://www.counterhate.co.uk/

Here's a link to their 'full report' 😆😆 ---> https://www.counterhate.co.uk/failure-to-act

These are the same people who have been trying to deplatform David Icke

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/12/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

CCDH-MASTERS-IMAGE.jpg

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

They want people to feel alone, muted by their masks, socially isolated by distance

Yes, 2020 is the year of planned demoralization, more so than most in recent history.  We can see how much of

society is depressed because of the huge numbers taking anti depressants.

It's planned this way.  Keep up the good vibes folks.

Yuri Bezmenov, KGB and propaganda agent

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

The Lusitania - World War I
Pearl Harbor - World War II
The Gulf of Tonkin - Vietnam
9/11 - The War on Terror
Covid-19 - Upcoming War on China

What do all these false flag operations have in common? They were executed to garner American support for foreign wars! 

Joe Biden is the casted fall guy. His “dealings” with China will increasingly be exposed by the MSM until finally the mainstream understands that there was never a deadly virus. Although, instead of recognizing that it was our own government that did this... AGAIN.... it will be China’s fault that we got duped into wearing masks. It will China’s fault that American small businesses got wiped out. And it will be China’s fault that our media was compromised. Americans and allies will fully support going to war. 

Both sides of the aisle, intelligence agencies, medical authorities, and country heads around the globe were in on this.

That is why everything was so (intentionally) unconvincing throughout this scamdemic. They left so much room to debate whether the virus was deadly. They left so much room to debate if masks were effective or lockdowns were warranted. They wanted the populace to be divided on these issues. Now they are reporting just enough bad info about the new vaccines to keep everyone arguing about that. When in actuality, I don’t think they ever planned on distributing the vaccine. Won’t that earn much needed confidence in the under fire pharmaceutical industry, if someone holds back the vaccine at the last minute due to safety concerns. That will imply that all other vaccines are safe. Just like exposing QAnon as a psych op will drown out the real information on Saturnian child sex trafficking and sacrifice that was starting to see light.

In the end...everyone will get to say they were right about 50% of the stuff. A few sacrificial bodies will be laid on the alter to appease our sense of justice. Economies will be trashed and young, poor, patriotic men and women will join the military in droves and go off to fight China. 

The NWO finished up in the Middle East, and its time to put the next game piece on the map. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

indian scientist say they found hiv in covid19 but were force to retract it back in jan 2020

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Caixin/Scientists-slam-Indian-study-that-fueled-coronavirus-rumors

The findings, which fed conspiracy theories that the new virus might be a bioweapon, have sparked a huge controversy.

I think I might start a thread called 'Philosophising the virus'. There is too much binary thinking going on. For example, a lot of folks seem to think that if you even debate the possibility of a 'virus' existing, then you are somehow conflating it with the official U.K. death toll. Not at all. If the PTB did infect some folks in the U.K. with a 'virus', and I say 'if', then it would have been a very small number.    

1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

We need to act now otherwise, we will all be living in NK/Chinese style regime.

Kim is a man who the PTB genuinely want to work with. 😀

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Now they rule by fear. Well, there was always an element of that with the plod. Stitching up innocent people and having them locked up for years was not unheard of. But now the gloves are off. We live now in the administrative state where the unelected make the rules and the police enforce them.

There always have been and will always will be bad cops. However, 'generally speaking' I think things got a bit better in the 1980's and 1990's, before seriously deteriorating. I don't think folks quite realise how much worse it is going to get, even from now, either.   

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

They want people to feel alone, muted by their masks, socially isolated by distance, dominated by the MSM narrative and not sharing information off the grid.  I meet a lot of people from various walks of life and backgrounds. It is fascinating to hear their candid opinions and observations of the scamdemic, which you would not glean from them online, and to share with them my research and observations.

For sure, a lot of folks are still capable of using common sense. However, for various reasons, they don't wish to be too vocal with others about what they have concluded.

59 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

These are the same people who have been trying to deplatform David Icke

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/12/ccdh-the-centre-for-cancel-culture-and-digital-hypocrisy-part-1/

The very same 'people' who think that shocking conduct, such as in the video below, is acceptable. The guy talking is very obviously a total psycho! I still can't quite believe what I heard.

26 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Yes, 2020 is the year of planned demoralization, more so than most in recent history.  We can see how much of

society is depressed because of the huge numbers taking anti depressants. It's planned this way.  Keep up the good vibes folks.

Someone posted that video on the old forum years ago. It is a good video. Is there a longer version? 

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1