Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Pass me the sick bag 😒

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/uk-news/2020/12/11/baby-giraffe-named-margaret-in-honour-of-first-covid-vaccine-patient/

A giraffe has been given the name Margaret in honour of the first patient in the world to receive a Covid-19 vaccine outside clinical trials.

Staff at Whipsnade Zoo chose the name as the female calf was born on Tuesday – the same day Margaret Keenan, 90, made history by receiving the Pfizer coronavirus jab in Coventry.

2 hours ago, Velma said:

It's true, worse things happen at sea.

If we stopped the world everytime someone got 'manflu' there would be no point living.

Life is a risk, it can be unpredictable and daunting, but ultimately the ride should be thrilling and fullfiling. Shit happens! It always has, but you dust yourself off and carry on, bravely. You don't curl up into a foetus in a hazmat suit, doused in sanitiser and sit inside a hermetically sealed bubble!

100% Velma :)

Life has to go on. It's the only way to enjoy this mad ride of events :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

Meanwhile...

After testing positive and missing last weekend's Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton returns like nuffinks happened!

Hamilton.png

https://www.skysports.com/f1/live-blog/30125/12158023/abu-dhabi-gp-practice-two-live

Amazing that, they always bounce back like nothing happened.

Where is the pandemic they panic about? No where to be seen! 😆

If this doesn't wake people up, I don't know what will.

This looks like an interesting turn...

GPs running short of Covid vaccine are told to prioritise ethnic minority patients and the sick as dozens of surgeries opt out of Pfizer rollout next week forcing 100,000 to get their jabs elsewhere

• Doctors told to prioritise those from ethnic minorities if they run shot of vaccine 
  • Several GPs in Manchester, Yorkshire, Sussex and Lincolnshire have opted out 
  • Some 280 of Primary Care Networks set to administer the vaccine from Monday 
  • Follows initial Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine roll-out in 70 hospital hubs last Tuesday 

GPs at 280 sites are expected to start administering the vaccine from Tuesday, with more practices across the country joining in throughout December. 

They have been told to start contacting patients, the Times reported, but there are worries that dozens of practices have decided against taking part in the scheme due to 'concerns their workloads are already too heavy.'

Around 100,000 Britons will reportedly have to go elsewhere for their Covid-19 inoculations.

Some GPs say they are already too busy to administer the vaccine, and their patients could suffer if practices have to cut back other services so doctors can give the injections, the Guardian reported.  

GPs in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Sussex and the Thames Valley are among those who have reportedly decided against taking part in the mass inoculation scheme. 

In Manchester, two Primary Care Networks which cater for more than 100,000 patients have opted out - Cheetham Hill and Crumpsall and Higher Blackley, Harpurhey and Charlestown.
  • Like 4

I truly hope this isn't the future.  I don't like to post negative stuff.

WE HAVE TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT EVERY, SINGLE DAY.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP. SHARE INFORMATION ON MSM SITES.

PUT YOUR COMMENTS UP ON BBC, SKY, FOX, CNN, ITV, CHANNEL FOUR,  GUARDIAN

NEWS, TELEGRAPH, THE SUN, THE MIRROR ETC ON YOUTUBE. 

WE WILL WIN AGAINST THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

Songbird .... life under tyranny.

(((Hollywood trying to scare you))))

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Clubsandwich said:

I think your hope is misplaced. It looks like people are never going to wake up.

I agree. It can be put right in front of their faces and they can only see through it. 

My eyesight isn't very good.. Crap in fact! But I can see through this facade 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noctua said:

Some GPs say they are already too busy to administer the vaccine, and their patients could suffer if practices have to cut back other services so doctors can give the injections, the Guardian reported.  

GPs in Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, Sussex and the Thames Valley are among those who have reportedly decided against taking part in the mass inoculation scheme.

well done to those doctors

if you consider yourself a true physician there is no way you could, in good conscience, inject an experimental  drug into the general public especially one that has a history of causing 'immune enhancement'

only mentally or morally compromised people could do that

peoples health is a HUGE  responsibility not to be taken lightly

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I truly hope this isn't the future.  I don't like to post negative stuff.

WE HAVE TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT EVERY, SINGLE DAY.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP. SHARE INFORMATION ON MSM SITES.

PUT YOUR COMMENTS UP ON BBC, SKY, FOX, CNN, ITV, CHANNEL FOUR,  GUARDIAN

NEWS, TELEGRAPH, THE SUN, THE MIRROR ETC ON YOUTUBE. 

WE WILL WIN AGAINST THESE EVIL PEOPLE.

Songbird .... life under tyranny.

(((Hollywood trying to scare you))))

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alexa said:

This was Project Blue Beam and IMO this is the reason why they are spraying our skies. As we are in the last days, I also have a feeling that this could happen very soon.

A few reasons why project bluebeam shouldn't be dismissed are:

-the sudden spate of disclosures about 'aliens'

-the talk of massive solar storms that could affect power grids and communications

-the development of voice to skull technology

-the development of nanobots able to perform tasks within the human body

-the advancement of 'augmented reality' tech

so hypothetically speaking if you wanted to pull off a bluebeam type operation you could inject nanotech into people that was capable of modulating their emotions and create visions of 'augmented reaity' overlaid over their vision of the world whilst building a 5G cloud through which you could control the nanotech with wifi as well as smart tech placed everywhere that could send voice to skull input whilst firing thousands of satellites into space that could manage the cloud at all levels

This Israeli Tech Company Wants to Beam Music to Your Ears

Noveto’s trademarked SoundBeaming technology requires no headphones or chip embeds; instead it creates “sound pockets” around your ears

By Samantha Hissong

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/news/noveto-soundbeaming-music-israel-technology-1089572/

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said.

Edited by Macnamara

does anyone know if this 'antibody' produced in israel is being used in any of the covid vaccines being rolled out?

Good News: Israel Develops An Antibody That Attacks The Virus In A Monoclonal Way

On May 7, 2020

JERUSALEM, May 07: Israeli Defence Minister Naftali Bennett has said that scientists at the country’s main biological research institute have made a breakthrough in developing an antibody to the novel coronavirus, as the researchers wrapped up the development phase and moved to patent and mass produce the potential treatment.

“Now mandated to develop a vaccine for coronavirus, in Ness Ziona on Monday and was shown the “antibody that attacks the virus in a monoclonal way and can neutralize it within the bodies of those ill”, a statement from his office said

The statement said that the antibody’s development had been completed and that the institute was in the process of patenting the find “and in the next stage, researchers will approach international companies to produce the antibody on a commercial scale”. “I am proud of the institute staff for this terrific breakthrough,” Bennett said, adding that “their creativity and the Jewish mind brought about this amazing achievement”.

http://u4uvoice.com/good-news-israel-develops-an-antibody-that-attacks-the-virus-in-a-monoclonal-way/

21 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Tell you why I am concerned. They government have stupidly bought more vaccines from Tom Dick and Harry than there are people that make up the population of the UK.

If the uptake of vaccines isn't to their satisfaction, and lets face it, it won't be (or maybe it will, but I dont think so).  They are not going to want to be left with all these unused vaccines, I fear they will make it mandatory.

they did the same with the TAMIFLU vax which they stockpiled at great expense to the taxpayer after the WHO stoked up fears of a non existent pandemic

as the flu mutates the vax was pointless and became obsolete so it will all end up in landfill but the big pharma corporations made a killing and the politicians with shares in those companies got richer 

i think this covid thing is more than a swindle and i do believe they want to make it mandatory and give multiple jabs to everyone in perpetuity until we are all gone

the madness only stops when enough people stop complying

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS NOW 2 YEARS OLD!

This is a perfect example of why people have to stop trying to be reasonable with these people. There is nothing reasonable about what they are asking, they will not leave you alone or give you any special benefits for doing what they are asking.

I think the mentality of some of these people masking all day long to the detriment of their health, hand sanitising and not sitting or standing anywhere near other people is that they will eventually get a reward for "doing the right thing". They need to see that all that's coming for them is a kick in the arse and their rights and property completely stripped away, the same as us "anti-vaxxers". 

And that's not meant as having a go at this family, under the circumstances their hands were tied and I don't think they could have done much else. But people need to stop being surprised when their own reasonableness isn't returned, there's no benefit of the doubt in Covid world

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

the rotten core of the system is propped up on pillars and those pillars are the big lies that maintain the wider deception

if two or more of the pillars are undermined the whole ediface would totter and could fall and for that reason the system works hard to uphold them

these sacred cows which many are afraid to slay include things like:

-where currency comes from

-that vaccines are not completely safe nor are they on balance worth it

-that sabbatean-jewish power exists

-elite pedophilia

-elite satanism

-any aspect of the holocaust

there are people out there trying to slay those sacred cows and the one jordan is trying to slay is the prevalence of communism working within state-capitalism

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Itsa said:

Sadly the information about disease enhancement in all previous animal trials of mrna vaccines is being suppressed. I've done my best out in normal land to get this information to people who have the ears to at least listen to the information but now i will just be keeping away from these people. Although it's unlikely they will be spreading whatever they've been injected with to others I won't be taking any chances around these clowns.

Funny you say that.... was thinking along the similar scenario.

For a start, the six-pointed stars (nanoparticles) are supposed to be expelled eventually though I suspect that some will stay in the gut and cause further gastric problems. Then it's like GMO tomato/corn/rice experiment, how do we know that stuff that are expelled into our water system won't come back to us? Because of its nano nature, I doubt that they will be filtred through. If you ask Gates, they will more likely to say "We have not thought about that." Of course they wouldn't have. There are more implications but I'm not gonna spend my time and energy thinking about infinite number of worst case scenario when we only need to focus on what we are going to achieve which will put a stop to all the nonsense anyway.

• Like 1