Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

49 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS NOW 2 YEARS OLD!

This is a perfect example of why people have to stop trying to be reasonable with these people. There is nothing reasonable about what they are asking, they will not leave you alone or give you any special benefits for doing what they are asking.

I think the mentality of some of these people masking all day long to the detriment of their health, hand sanitising and not sitting or standing anywhere near other people is that they will eventually get a reward for "doing the right thing". They need to see that all that's coming for them is a kick in the arse and their rights and property completely stripped away, the same as us "anti-vaxxers". 

And that's not meant as having a go at this family, under the circumstances their hands were tied and I don't think they could have done much else. But people need to stop being surprised when their own reasonableness isn't returned, there's no benefit of the doubt in Covid world

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

the rotten core of the system is propped up on pillars and those pillars are the big lies that maintain the wider deception

if two or more of the pillars are undermined the whole ediface would totter and could fall and for that reason the system works hard to uphold them

these sacred cows which many are afraid to slay include things like:

-where currency comes from

-that vaccines are not completely safe nor are they on balance worth it

-that sabbatean-jewish power exists

-elite pedophilia

-elite satanism

-any aspect of the holocaust

there are people out there trying to slay those sacred cows and the one jordan is trying to slay is the prevalence of communism working within state-capitalism

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Itsa said:

Sadly the information about disease enhancement in all previous animal trials of mrna vaccines is being suppressed. I've done my best out in normal land to get this information to people who have the ears to at least listen to the information but now i will just be keeping away from these people. Although it's unlikely they will be spreading whatever they've been injected with to others I won't be taking any chances around these clowns.

Funny you say that.... was thinking along the similar scenario.

For a start, the six-pointed stars (nanoparticles) are supposed to be expelled eventually though I suspect that some will stay in the gut and cause further gastric problems. Then it's like GMO tomato/corn/rice experiment, how do we know that stuff that are expelled into our water system won't come back to us? Because of its nano nature, I doubt that they will be filtred through. If you ask Gates, they will more likely to say "We have not thought about that." Of course they wouldn't have. There are more implications but I'm not gonna spend my time and energy thinking about infinite number of worst case scenario when we only need to focus on what we are going to achieve which will put a stop to all the nonsense anyway.

• Like 1

I suggest the hospitality industry has been targetted on purpose because it's one way of stopping debate about the scamdemic.

"The writer is a novelist and co-founder of Peach Pubs, an independent group of 19 pubs

Samuel Johnson defined “hospitality” as “the practice of entertaining strangers”. At a coaching inn near Chipping Norton he remarked to his friend and biographer James Boswell: “There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced, as by a good tavern or inn.”

It was true in 1776, and still true at the start of 2020. There were just under 40,000 pubs in the UK then — down 22 per cent since 2000, according to data from the Office for National Statistics. But the Covid-19 pandemic and the national lockdowns and restrictions that have followed threaten to cause the decline to snowball. Industry bodies now predict that more than 10,000 may never reopen"

More here ...........

https://www.ft.com/content/ac5acf54-af66-4996-9d17-85f6001a0cd1

9f6183a2-b747-4320-91c4-c41513a7c468.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Exactly it couldn’t be more clear! Every time I read or watch something where they challenge this I quickly read the gov guidelines. Presumed I must be an idiot who had forgotten how to understand the English language. Surely these twats could check the guidelines in front of their victim to clarify. Obviously they won’t because it would show them up for the obnoxious, jobsworth, gestapo pricks that they are.

Maybe someone should quote this on a printed and laminated card or something. Instead of making the pigs visit the government website, just have it ready.

18 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We always knew they were coming for the children, born during the 'Great Reset' aka worldwide Communist take-over, who will be indoctrinated into the 'new normal' from birth. What could be more natural than a child running to embrace grandma or grandpa and for them to reciprocate with hugs and kisses. It fullfils a need to feel wanted and loved, by both parties. To deny children or the elderly this spontaneity, would be to leave them feeling rejected, insecure and unloved. This generation will not understand compassion, kindness and the warmth of human contact. They will become dissociated and socially dysfunctional. It is abject cruelty.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Just now, Velma said:

We always knew they were coming for the children, born during the 'Great Reset' aka worldwide Communist take-over, who will be indoctrinated into the 'new normal' from birth. What could be more natural than a child running to embrace grandma or grandpa and for them to reciprocate with hugs and kisses. It fullfils a need to feel wanted and loved, by both parties. To deny children or the elderly this spontaneity, would be to leave them feeling rejected, insecure and unloved. This generation will not understand compassion, kindness and the warmth of human contact. They will become dissociated and socially dysfunctional. It is abject cruelty.

As Bob Marley says in Babylon System, 

"Tell the children the truth!" 

So important now. I will blast that tune even louder than before! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

And they are weaponising the youth for Covid spying and enforcement. https://restlessdevelopment.org/2020/05/youth-against-misinformation-launches-to-tackle-covid-19-infodemic/

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I suggest the hospitality industry has been targetted on purpose because it's one way of stopping debate about the scamdemic.

That's interesting. Spoke to a guy this week selling a guest house.

Said he's had numerous offers, but the property falls into the 'hospitality' category & no one can obtain finance. Same story from several prospective buyers.

Resigned to waiting for a cash buyer now.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

they did the same with the TAMIFLU vax which they stockpiled at great expense to the taxpayer after the WHO stoked up fears of a non existent pandemic

as the flu mutates the vax was pointless and became obsolete so it will all end up in landfill but the big pharma corporations made a killing and the politicians with shares in those companies got richer

They can hardly afford to let that happen this time round though, after pushing the narrative so damn hard.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

the rotten core of the system is propped up on pillars and those pillars are the big lies that maintain the wider deception

if two or more of the pillars are undermined the whole ediface would totter and could fall and for that reason the system works hard to uphold them

these sacred cows which many are afraid to slay include things like:

-where currency comes from

-that vaccines are not completely safe nor are they on balance worth it

-that sabbatean-jewish power exists

-elite pedophilia

-elite satanism

-any aspect of the holocaust

I think the way that the financial system works is one thing that more and more folks are slowly waking up to.

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Targeting traditional pubs has been going on for a while now.

3 minutes ago, Velma said:

The Sturgeon has already been pushing 'state baby boxes' to new parents in Scotland.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scotland-baby-boxes-new-year-nicola-sturgeon-2017-a7503731.html

6706427.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Just now, DarianF said:

And they are weaponising the youth for Covid spying and enforcement.

https://restlessdevelopment.org/2020/05/youth-against-misinformation-launches-to-tackle-covid-19-infodemic/

This is exactly why they were pushing so hard to get kids free school meals, in schools and in school holidays. No vouchers for mum and dad to use, as they couldn't be relied on apparently. Marcus Rashford meant well and I like him, but what a dumb fukk. Seriously.

• Like 1

Yep, that's what I have been saying from the beginning. They can't allow a British style Beer Hall Putsch. People just think pubs are for pub louts, but the reality is that a lot of communities revolve around the pub, well they did anyway.

It's one way of stopping us communicating with each other period. I've been saying this ever since they banned smoking in pubs. clubs, restaurants and coffee houses etc. Lets face it, after they banned smoking in these pubs etc, they started to go under.

Australia Ends COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Due To HIV Antibody Positives

Melbourne: Australia on Friday stopped the further development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate as several participants in the early-stage trials generated antibodies for HIV after receiving the potential therapeutic.

There were no serious adverse events or safety concerns reported in the 216 participants of the phase 1 trial of the v451 COVID-19 vaccine candidate being developed by the University of Queensland (UQ) in collaboration with biotech company CSL, according to a statement.

However, data showed that some patients developed antibodies towards fragments of a HIV protein (gp41), which was used to stabilise the vaccine, it said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/australia-ends-covid-19-vaccine-trials-due-to-hiv-antibody-positives-2337285

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Australia Ends COVID-19 Vaccine Trials Due To HIV Antibody Positives

Melbourne: Australia on Friday stopped the further development of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate as several participants in the early-stage trials generated antibodies for HIV after receiving the potential therapeutic.

There were no serious adverse events or safety concerns reported in the 216 participants of the phase 1 trial of the v451 COVID-19 vaccine candidate being developed by the University of Queensland (UQ) in collaboration with biotech company CSL, according to a statement.

However, data showed that some patients developed antibodies towards fragments of a HIV protein (gp41), which was used to stabilise the vaccine, it said.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/australia-ends-covid-19-vaccine-trials-due-to-hiv-antibody-positives-2337285

indian scientist say they found hiv in covid19 but were force to retract it back in jan 2020

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Caixin/Scientists-slam-Indian-study-that-fueled-coronavirus-rumors

A preprint scientific manuscript published Jan. 31 by a group of Indian researchers suggested that the virus, known as COVID-19, may have been deliberately engineered using the HIV. The findings, which fed conspiracy theories that the new virus might be a bioweapon, have sparked a huge controversy. The authors withdrew the paper on Feb. 2 from the bioRxiv preprint server.

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

btw, I don't think this photo is a real Kim. There are dozens of his impersonators.

I heard a rumour that Kim is ill...and his wife too.

We need to act now otherwise, we will all be living in NK/Chinese style regime.

Edited by BridgeBuilder

"Policing by consent" indicates that the legitimacy of policing in the eyes of the public is based upon a general consensus of support that follows from transparency about their powers, their integrity in exercising those powers and their accountability for doing so.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic