Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Big Pharma and it's propagandists are getting desperate, the backlash to the vaxx is substantial, far greater than anticipated. Folk are not as dumb as they look, in masks. There are only a few willing takers, among those who can't withdraw consent, like elderly care home residents, with dementia.

The press will have to lie harder and tell the public we are welcoming it, with upper-arms. They will post old library footage of breadlines in the Great Depresssion and claim they are vaccine queues outside the Nightingale Hospitals. Hoping followers will jump on the bandwagon, incase they miss out. LOL!

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Pinkman said:

Has anyone ever heard of the saying 'divide and conquer'? 

"to make a group of people disagree and fight with one another so that they will not join together against one His military strategy is to divide and conquer."

We now have the Left VS Right. 

Pro Vaccine VS Anti-Vaccine. 

Pro Mask VS Anti-Mask. 

It's what they want unfortunately. 

Yeah exactly, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

15 minutes ago, Velma said:

Big Pharma and it's propagandists are getting desperate, the backlash to the vaxx is substantial, far greater than anticipated. Folk are not as dumb as they look, in masks. There are only a few willing takers, among those who can't withdraw consent, like elderly care home residents, with dementia.

The press will have to lie harder and tell the public we are welcoming it, with upper-arms. They will post old library footage of breadlines in the Great Depresssion and claim they are vaccine queues outside the Nightingale Hospitals. Hoping followers will jump on the bandwagon, incase they miss out. LOL!

Anyone who's ever been in a difficult relationship will know that if you tell a lie the solution is not to lie harder. It's eventually going to blow up on them badly, the only question is when, how, and how many lives will have been ruined at that point.

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

I've been thinking this might actually be a very good idea for a while.

They've already said they don't know if it stops people spreading it

'It' being the virus spike protein they've just injected into them!!

Yes, according to govt. info, we should keep the fuck away from the vaxxed !!

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

How do people here feel about mandatory voting? Always imagined if everyone voted a lot of the idiots would not hold positions in parliament/ government etc. Feel especially in the U.K. vast majority who don’t vote wouldn’t vote for the Conservatives. Would also give more potential to viable decent alternatives. Maybe then we could have some non establishment representation that would fight back against this covid crap as well as other pressing issues. 

I'm afraid my experience over the last few months has shown me that the Labour Party are in some ways worse than Tory.  At least there are some tory backbenchers with a bit of integrity left.  My MP's replies sounded something like... blah blah we're all in this together.....blah blah we must think about others....blah blah at least til a vaccine comes out.... blah blah blah.  Nauseating.  Didn't address ANY of the concerns i put to her about Human Medicines regulations, Police brutality,  voting against CV act, etc.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

How do people here feel about mandatory voting? Always imagined if everyone voted a lot of the idiots would not hold positions in parliament/ government etc. Feel especially in the U.K. vast majority who don’t vote wouldn’t vote for the Conservatives. Would also give more potential to viable decent alternatives. Maybe then we could have some non establishment representation that would fight back against this covid crap as well as other pressing issues. 

I think very few if any, "things" should be mandatory.

If I had to pick some it would be.

"treat others as you wish to be treated"

"love and do as you will"

"basic food &shelter provision"

For me personally, not voting has been as much a powerful message I can send to the government as voting itself - such is the dearth of talent on the register.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, eddy64 said:

my next door neighbour sheila has had the jab she's ok according to my mum who spoke to her on the phone this morning. she's 80 something and had it done at the northern general yesterday,

She will be fine.. For now. 

It would be too obvious if something happened straight away. 

Remember, there is nanotechnology involved. 

Friend and I spoke about this earlier. They are choosing the elderly so if they get sick, no one questions it and it will go down as something else. 

Edited by allymisfit
13 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

She will be fine.. For now. 

It would be too obvious if something happened straight away. 

Remember, there is nanotechnology involved. 

Friend and I spoke about this earlier. They are choosing the elderly so if they get sick, no one questions it and it will go down as something else. 

i'm just relieved she's ok atm, imho the vaccine will probably cause problems in younger people with a more robust immune system.

could be bad news for quite a few with a very good immune systems so i'm not getting the jab any time soon.

1 minute ago, eddy64 said:

i'm just relieved she's ok atm, imho the vaccine will probably cause problems in younger people with a more robust immune system.

could be bad news for quite a few with a very good immune systems so i'm not getting the jab any time soon.

I would imagine it could equally harm both like any vaccine. 

I don't think it discriminates.. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Well, yes, that goes without saying, but what were they objecting to? The word 'usury' must have triggered someone. Wonder who?

Multiple tweets. He said if the government forces shots in people then US citizens have some shots for them. I think that was the main one that did it.

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

I agree.

2020 vision  :)

It felt rushed and desperate from the start - obviously, as they pushed very unnatural behaviours on us collectively!

Anti vaccine sentiment has been growing strongly in recent years - the window of opportuniy has been and is rapidly diminishing for their evil.

What really kills my pig is that they wont loose a penny in all this in the event they amass enourmous losses, the fiat usury illusion that governs global machinations is that we end up paying for with real value output. 

Awareness can only increase and we will get windows of opportunity too!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr H said:

For me personally, not voting has been as much a powerful message I can send to the government as voting itself - such is the dearth of talent on the register.

I absolutely agree on all your points. Just fantasy in my opinion that a credible, decent and honourable person could create a group that could realistically oppose the psychos in charge.

38 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Multiple tweets. He said if the government forces shots in people then US citizens have some shots for them. I think that was the main one that did it.

Yes, that would get their attention. Anyone dumb enough to go online and make veiled threats to cap the police is asking for trouble. You always want to keep on the good side of the local sheriff and his deputies. He is elected and a lot of them have said they will not cooperate with things like gun confiscation or forded vaccinations. The PD are different though and State troopers.

• Like 1
Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Yes, that would get their attention. Anyone dumb enough to go online and make veiled threats to cap the police is asking for trouble. You always want to keep on the good side of the local sheriff and his deputies.

I agree, definitely not a wise move. Doesn't it also show that the Constitution is useless if Americans can't speak about defending themselves against government tyranny though?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Col22 said:

I'm afraid my experience over the last few months has shown me that the Labour Party are in some ways worse than Tory.  At least there are some tory backbenchers with a bit of integrity left.  My MP's replies sounded something like... blah blah we're all in this together.....blah blah we must think about others....blah blah at least til a vaccine comes out.... blah blah blah.  Nauseating.  Didn't address ANY of the concerns i put to her about Human Medicines regulations, Police brutality,  voting against CV act, etc.

Just to clarify, I don’t think labour or any other ms party are any better.😁

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Yeah, Aleister Crowley decided to use it for self-aggrandisement but "do what thou wilt" is an incredibly powerful statement. Once you are awake to your own power you have the choice to use it to spread love and understanding or suffering and destruction.

In terms of societies I've always broadly been a fan of the Non-Agression Principle: if someone deliberately and maliciously inflicts harm on another person, this should be illegal. Of course you can pick endless holes in this but I think any society sensibly using this idea as a basis for law and order is on a pretty good track. Apart from this I don't believe in government mandates on social behaviour ever, in any circumstance.

• Like 2

You know. Thinking about this just now. Don’t think I can recall a time when a doctor advised a change in lifestyle, diet etc before writing a prescription. Fully aware the money, big pharma evolvement etc. Maybe with people being more open to environmental issues, better living this might be a good track to try with sheep. Plenty of normal people who don’t think like we on this site do, have unpleasant at minimum side effects to medicine. Maybe challenging their/your doctor to treat the illness instead of medicating it might get them to remember why in theory they became doctors in the first place.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, zarkov said:

I agree.

2020 vision  :)

It felt rushed and desperate from the start - obviously, as they pushed very unnatural behaviours on us collectively!

Anti vaccine sentiment has been growing strongly in recent years - the window of opportuniy has been and is rapidly diminishing for their evil.

What really kills my pig is that they wont loose a penny in all this in the event they amass enourmous losses, the fiat usury illusion that governs global machinations is that we end up paying for with real value output. 

Awareness can only increase and we will get windows of opportunity too!

Yeah my hope for 2021 is we will have some more pushback and more counter-movements gaining a bit of traction, because this year has been nothing but wins for the establishment. At this stage I think we're very unlikely to see the mass awakening we all hope for, but the time is coming to choose a side and I reckon there are far more of us than you would think. It's not going to be long before they have to reveal that this is meant to be the future and not just a temporary measure, and all the fence sitters will have to make up their minds.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Basket Case said:

We need to keep away from these people for our own safety and we should definitely not be giving them our business / money...

I agree BC, you don't know what the hell they've been vaccinated with, but it'll be hard if it's friends or family.

Just had a pretty awful convo with my mum. My cousin's son has been very badly injured (touch and go) in a car crash. 

The amount of friends and family this year who have been affected by car accidents (both mine and my partner's families) is ridiculous. 

A good friend lost a son only a month ago to one. 

So here we are, worrying about a stupid virus when clearly there are worse things out there happening on a more frequent basis. 

The only person I know who supposidly had Covid had a runny nose. 

Let's lock everything up, someone has a runny nose!

Unreal. It's hard to not get angry. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

If voting changed anything it wouldn't be allowed.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, eddy64 said:

my next door neighbour sheila has had the jab she's ok according to my mum who spoke to her on the phone this morning. she's 80 something and had it done at the northern general yesterday,

Great news!

I'm off out now to book mine!

• Haha 2