Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

sheep went into the hairdressers

sheep: i'm having the vaccine are you?

hairdresser: no

sheep: well if you don't i'll never come here again

fk the terrified

Did this seriously happen? That is truly pathetic. However, they have scared people by claiming even if you have the vaccine, you can still catch this 'deadly' virus and transmit it to others. They have us by the bo*locks. 

1 minute ago, Pinkman said:

Did this seriously happen? That is truly pathetic. However, they have scared people by claiming even if you have the vaccine, you can still catch this 'deadly' virus and transmit it to others. They have us by the bo*locks. 

yes real story. the hairdresser told me.

the sheep are too thick even when they are told the vaccine doesnt stop them getting it

they still get the vaccine

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
28 minutes ago, Jatta said:

not too bothered if it's positive, negative or inconclusive.

Glad you're well and okay.
lf your test comes back positive it has big implications for those in your 'bubble' and anyone who has been in contact with you, according the 'the system' of things..

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

yes real story. the hairdresser told me.

the sheep are too thick even when they are told the vaccine doesnt stop them getting it

they still get the vaccine

It's a way to make people look 'selfish' if they refuse to get it. This word has been thrown around in the last 9 months, and everyone has it on their lips. 

Since the toilet roll disappearance in March, people were 'selfish'. Standing too close to me? 'Selfish'. Going to see your mate? 'selfish'. Refusing to wear a face mask? 'Selfish'. 

It's just part of their vocabulary on a daily basis now unfortunately. In fact, it begins to lose meaning for me the more I talk about it. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

sheep went into the hairdressers

sheep: i'm having the vaccine are you?

hairdresser: no

sheep: well if you don't i'll never come here again

fk the terrified

This is the mentality we have to deal with. They are so dumbed down that there is just no coming back from that kind of mental hypnosis.

In one of the online forums for yoga teachers, a yoga teacher said that she will not allow any students in her studio if they didn't have the vaccine. I said that she was in the wrong job and I would boycott her studio if it was down to me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

It's a way to make people look 'selfish' if they refuse to get it. This word has been thrown around in the last 9 months, and everyone has it on their lips. 

Since the toilet roll disappearance in March, people were 'selfish'. Standing too close to me? 'Selfish'. Going to see your mate? 'selfish'. Refusing to wear a face mask? 'Selfish'. 

It's just part of their vocabulary on a daily basis now unfortunately. In fact, it begins to lose meaning for me the more I talk about it. 

That's because the one thing communists really hate is anyone thinking about themselves.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever heard of the saying 'divide and conquer'? 

"to make a group of people disagree and fight with one another so that they will not join together against one His military strategy is to divide and conquer."

We now have the Left VS Right. 

Pro Vaccine VS Anti-Vaccine. 

Pro Mask VS Anti-Mask. 

It's what they want unfortunately. 

• Like 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, zigzag said:

This is the mentality we have to deal with. They are so dumbed down that there is just no coming back from that kind of mental hypnosis.

In one of the online forums for yoga teachers, a yoga teacher said that she will not allow any students in her studio if they didn't have the vaccine. I said that she was in the wrong job and I would boycott her studio if it was down to me.

l was speaking with a wise man last night.
He suggested that we should be boycotting the businesses and premises where the owners / staff HAVE been vaccinated.
We need to keep away from these people for our own safety and we should definitely not be giving them our business / money...

41 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

It's all by design... part of the agenda by the government's Applied Behavioural Psychology team to promote fear and division... there was a leaked SAGE meeting minutes document from back in March that highlighted this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

We need to keep away from these people for our own safety 

I've been thinking this might actually be a very good idea for a while.

They've already said they don't know if it stops people spreading it

'It' being the virus spike protein they've just injected into them!!

Was thinking of opening a business where I serve non vaccinated customers only. My biggest concern would be trying to get materials/stock etc. I would imagine in future deliveries will not be made to unvaccinated business or individuals. Citing the usual bullshit propaganda of the moment.

Concerned as well that in future without a vaccine there will be no access to doctors, hospitals etc. Even though I am a firm believer in helping yourself etc, no amount of praying or alternate medicine will stop you needing an emergency procedure. Even something as simple as acute appendicitis. 

• Like 1

How do people here feel about mandatory voting? Always imagined if everyone voted a lot of the idiots would not hold positions in parliament/ government etc. Feel especially in the U.K. vast majority who don’t vote wouldn’t vote for the Conservatives. Would also give more potential to viable decent alternatives. Maybe then we could have some non establishment representation that would fight back against this covid crap as well as other pressing issues. 

23 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

How do people here feel about mandatory voting? Always imagined if everyone voted a lot of the idiots would not hold positions in parliament/ government etc. Feel especially in the U.K. vast majority who don’t vote wouldn’t vote for the Conservatives. Would also give more potential to viable decent alternatives. Maybe then we could have some non establishment representation that would fight back against this covid crap as well as other pressing issues. 

Voting makes no difference. Left vs right. All just puppets pissing in the same pot.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, eddy64 said:

my next door neighbour sheila has had the jab she's ok according to my mum who spoke to her on the phone this morning. she's 80 something and had it done at the northern general yesterday,

I think the issues will come much later on.

Made me laugh the other day actually as seems the protocol at the hospitals is to give the jab, then ask them how they are feeling 15 minutes after.   Like wtf is going to happen in 15 minutes. 😌

• Like 1

Big Pharma and it's propagandists are getting desperate, the backlash to the vaxx is substantial, far greater than anticipated. Folk are not as dumb as they look, in masks. There are only a few willing takers, among those who can't withdraw consent, like elderly care home residents, with dementia.

The press will have to lie harder and tell the public we are welcoming it, with upper-arms. They will post old library footage of breadlines in the Great Depresssion and claim they are vaccine queues outside the Nightingale Hospitals. Hoping followers will jump on the bandwagon, incase they miss out. LOL!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Pinkman said:

Has anyone ever heard of the saying 'divide and conquer'? 

"to make a group of people disagree and fight with one another so that they will not join together against one His military strategy is to divide and conquer."

We now have the Left VS Right. 

Pro Vaccine VS Anti-Vaccine. 

Pro Mask VS Anti-Mask. 

It's what they want unfortunately. 

Yeah exactly, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

15 minutes ago, Velma said:

Big Pharma and it's propagandists are getting desperate, the backlash to the vaxx is substantial, far greater than anticipated. Folk are not as dumb as they look, in masks. There are only a few willing takers, among those who can't withdraw consent, like elderly care home residents, with dementia.

The press will have to lie harder and tell the public we are welcoming it, with upper-arms. They will post old library footage of breadlines in the Great Depresssion and claim they are vaccine queues outside the Nightingale Hospitals. Hoping followers will jump on the bandwagon, incase they miss out. LOL!

Anyone who's ever been in a difficult relationship will know that if you tell a lie the solution is not to lie harder. It's eventually going to blow up on them badly, the only question is when, how, and how many lives will have been ruined at that point.

1 hour ago, Itsa said:

I've been thinking this might actually be a very good idea for a while.

They've already said they don't know if it stops people spreading it

'It' being the virus spike protein they've just injected into them!!

Yes, according to govt. info, we should keep the fuck away from the vaxxed !!

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

I'm afraid my experience over the last few months has shown me that the Labour Party are in some ways worse than Tory.  At least there are some tory backbenchers with a bit of integrity left.  My MP's replies sounded something like... blah blah we're all in this together.....blah blah we must think about others....blah blah at least til a vaccine comes out.... blah blah blah.  Nauseating.  Didn't address ANY of the concerns i put to her about Human Medicines regulations, Police brutality,  voting against CV act, etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

I think very few if any, "things" should be mandatory.

If I had to pick some it would be.

"treat others as you wish to be treated"

"love and do as you will"

"basic food &shelter provision"

For me personally, not voting has been as much a powerful message I can send to the government as voting itself - such is the dearth of talent on the register.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, eddy64 said:

my next door neighbour sheila has had the jab she's ok according to my mum who spoke to her on the phone this morning. she's 80 something and had it done at the northern general yesterday,

She will be fine.. For now. 

It would be too obvious if something happened straight away. 

Remember, there is nanotechnology involved. 

Friend and I spoke about this earlier. They are choosing the elderly so if they get sick, no one questions it and it will go down as something else. 

Edited by allymisfit

13 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

She will be fine.. For now. 

It would be too obvious if something happened straight away. 

Remember, there is nanotechnology involved. 

Friend and I spoke about this earlier. They are choosing the elderly so if they get sick, no one questions it and it will go down as something else. 

i'm just relieved she's ok atm, imho the vaccine will probably cause problems in younger people with a more robust immune system.

could be bad news for quite a few with a very good immune systems so i'm not getting the jab any time soon.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic