Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Pinkman said:

It's incredibly scary isn't it. In the shopping centre where I live, there are benches that are taped off to prevent people sitting down. It really is pathetic, and people just go along with it as if this is what normal life will be like now. It feels like we're living in some strange dystopian world. I really do feel as though I am in a film set in the year 3000.  

That's exactly what it's like: as though we're in some dystopian story that's playing out. The upshot is that in dystopian drama the audience invariably roots for the rebels. I guess that makes us the heroes of this story :)

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Guys a wanker. ✊✊ Never had the courage of his convictions and his "common sense man of the people pint on his head saga" has always been blatantly obvious to anyone with any self awareness. Still he toned down his act a bit to be accepted in the mainstream only to get sacked by GlOBAL owned LBC. 

As for hancock pretending to cry yesterday if it was up to me i would give that slimey contenptable little scummy cowardly pychopath something to cry about. Horrible little man just like the majority of faces that are pumped out at us through the public sphere. Cowardly spineless retards. That goes for most of the public too. 

• Like 5

Big decisions around COVID-19 and children have been heavy on politics and short on science. New large-scale studies are changing that.

PUBLISHED December 10, 2020

"National Geographic was given exclusive access to the results from an Icelandic study that provides definitive evidence of how much children contribute to coronavirus spread. Researchers with the nation’s Directorate of Health and deCODE genetics, a human-genomic company in Reykjavik, monitored every adult and child in the country who was quarantined after potentially being exposed this spring, using contact tracing and genetic sequencing to trace links between various outbreak clusters. This 40,000-person study found that children under 15 were about half as likely as adults to be infected, and only half as likely as adults to transmit the virus to others. Almost all the coronavirus transmissions to children came from adults."

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/12/we-now-know-how-much-children-spread-coronavirus/

Edited by Golden Retriever

15 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I urge people to take their children out of school NOW, rather than be tested. Bastards.

"May I congratulate Mr Hancock on getting through this news conference without crying."

So they are going after the kids now :classic_angry:

image_2020-12-10_185016.png.5e69ce3ac87a2621843be99455e6dae9.png

2012 Olympics,

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

BREAKING: Pupils in worst-hit areas of London, Essex and Kent to get COVID tests

I urge people to take their children out of school NOW, rather than be tested. Bastards.

"May I congratulate Mr Hancock on getting through this news conference without crying."

Wan-cock forgot his onion

• Haha 1

Klodian Rasha was killed early on Tuesday in what Albanian police described as an excessive use of force by an officer during an overnight curfew introduced to control the spread of Covid-19 cases. Chanting 'We want justice!', protesters set fire to a Christmas tree outside the interior ministry and tried to force their way into the ministry and the government complex.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't disagree, but I also don't know how we reach regular folks without these mainstream platforms. I guess we just need more in real life activism away from the internet.

I work in 8 to 10 houses a day....all walks of life. I spread the word to who ever I feel will listen. I even try to touch on it with those that don't sometimes. It is draining and zaps all your energy though. Yesterday 2 people opened their own front door to me wearing masks. They continued to wear it whilst I worked in their home without one. One of the ladies was 20 years younger than me as well. Saturated in fear!!!

I have been doing this sharing of info for many years now but since this I have really up the tempo. Sometimes you can almost feel the fear go away infront of your own eyes. I have even had some take the mask off infront of me and sit down and talk within 1/2 hour as if they has not even opened the door wearing one? It can be amazing but very draining alongside your normal work.

The last guy who's house I worked in yesterday was a devoted Muslim who really got it all. I explained that I had worked in a pensioners house earlier (also a Muslim lady) who had opened the door wearing a mask. She never took the mask off fully but before leaving she had agreed on everything from vaccines, cashless society, hospital care and depopulation agendas. He pointed out to me that it's great what I'm doing but some of these people will bleed you dry of energy.....He was 100% right there.

I do what I can and some days it's lot's and others not so much. That's all we can do whilst preserving our own mental and physical health alongside it all.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 9

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic