Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Out of interest, has anyone seen any images of the Vaccination Card completed?  I saw a bunch of them on social media/news over the last couple of days, with the newly vaccinated proudly showing off their COV-ID cards, but none of them had the follow-up date entered.  Was just wondering.  Wanted to see if the media would be following up in x weeks to see whether there were any more adverse reactions with the booster.

I seem to remember it was 3 weeks or so between jabs, so that would be slap bang between Christmas and New Year.

 

Also does anyone actually personally know anyone that has had the vax?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2594

  • oddsnsods

    2049

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    1945

  • SimonTV

    1683

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, alexa said:

British scientists yesterday attempted to quash public panic about the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine which is currently being rolled-out across the country, following reports that two NHS staff suffered an 'anaphylactoid reaction' just after being immunised on V-Day yesterday. 

 

It reccomends anyone with allergies not to have the vaccine.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9034115/Allergy-risk-Pfizer-jab-TWO-patients-fall-ill-V-Day-rollout.html

 

I had a very severe allergic reaction to a contrast dye put into me during a CT Scan 4 years ago. I was dreadfully ill for a fortnight afterwards with my whole body covered in an awful red rash.......is that me officially off the hook?

(Not that I would let them near me with their poison anyway)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden Retriever said:

 

They are both vaccine supporters and therefore GATEKEEPERS for BIG PAHRMA.

 

I don't care what Julia nor Nigel says ---- they don't work for me nor most British people. 

 

I'm not a Farage fan. All that guy has done is stand in the way of real solutions.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Politician for the london assembly David Kurten spits facts in a great talk. Gives me hope that not all politicians are completely clueless.

 

 

 

Both these two have zio tendancys.

Rocking likes to label left antisemites & Kurten well...

 

https://twitter.com/davidkurten/status/811570221236584448?s=20

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oddsnsods said:

 

Both these two have zio tendancys.

Rocking likes to label left antisemites & Kurten well...

 

https://twitter.com/davidkurten/status/811570221236584448?s=20

 

I was suspicious of this when GR brought it up, but I'm even more suspicious after the appearance on Rocking's stream.

 

Kurten being against lockdowns and forced vaccinations sounds great, but I can't help but wonder what his endgame is.

 

Maybe I'm just tired of repeatedly being stabbed in the back, I dunno.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Maybe I'm just tired of repeatedly being stabbed in the back, I dunno.

 

Ide rather be under full dictator, than some snake pretending to be your friend. Kurten is an authoritarian I have always felt & Establishment con.

 

Ide say same about "Keys to the city" Farage the Mason & even more about Galloway.

 

None of these politicians would ever keep their promises is a cert. untill such time when they are legally bound to carry out what they get voted in for its a guaranteed stitch up.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oddsnsods said:

 

Ide rather be under full dictator, than some snake pretending to be your friend. Kurten is an authoritarian I have always felt & Establishment con.

 

Ide say same about "Keys to the city" Farage the Mason & even more about Galloway.

 

No likes, but agreed.

 

Just now, oddsnsods said:

None of these politicians would ever keep their promises is a cert. untill such time when they are legally bound to carry out what they get voted in for its a guaranteed stitch up.

 

Or they'll just never get into power to begin with and they're just there to fracture any chance at us having a real opposition.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I go to town these days it's like walking through the settlement of a huge brainwash cult full of paranoid obsessives. Like that Kafka story - woke up one day, but it's not me that's turned into a scurrying little creature that likes to hide indoors, it's the bulk of society!

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

When I go to town these days it's like walking through the settlement of a huge brainwash cult full of paranoid obsessives. Like that Kafka story - woke up one day, but it's not me that's turned into a scurrying little creature that likes to hide indoors, it's the bulk of society!

It's incredibly scary isn't it. In the shopping centre where I live, there are benches that are taped off to prevent people sitting down. It really is pathetic, and people just go along with it as if this is what normal life will be like now. It feels like we're living in some strange dystopian world. I really do feel as though I am in a film set in the year 3000.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I had a very severe allergic reaction to a contrast dye put into me during a CT Scan 4 years ago. I was dreadfully ill for a fortnight afterwards with my whole body covered in an awful red rash.......is that me officially off the hook?

(Not that I would let them near me with their poison anyway)

Reckon my might try and say it’s more vital then ever to jab you.😁Maybe it wasn’t the dye that affected you but early undiagnosed Covid.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Both these two have zio tendancys.

Rocking likes to label left antisemites & Kurten well...

 

https://twitter.com/davidkurten/status/811570221236584448?s=20

Oh for fuck sake, is there anyone who's actually genuine besides Nick Griffin in the political sphere? 

 

Everyone gets on their knees for Israel and it's frankly disgusting

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Oh for fuck sake, is there anyone who's actually genuine besides Nick Griffin in the political sphere? 

 

Everyone gets on their knees for Israel and it's frankly disgusting

 

In my opinion the honest uncompromised individuals will usually be found in local or city councils. If you want to get into the big leagues you've got to join the club or its not going to go very well for you. Sad but seems that's the reality.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...