Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Politician for the london assembly David Kurten spits facts in a great talk. Gives me hope that not all politicians are completely clueless.

I listened to that clip of him speaking at the protest recently. He knows the score and hopefully he can shake things up a bit in london

12 hours ago, Noctua said:

New York legislation could make COVID-19 vaccination mandatory

By FOX 5 NY Staff
Published 19 hours ago
AZ_OXFORD_COVID_VACCINE_VIALS.jpg?ve=1&tl=1article

(Courtesy of AstraZeneca/University of Oxford)

NEW YORK - A New York lawmaker has proposed mandating vaccination against COVID-19 if not enough residents voluntarily get the shot once it is available. 

Assembly member Linda Rosenthal, who represents parts of Manhattan's West Side, earlier this month introduced a bill that would require the state to "safely and effectively" distribute an FDA-approved vaccine "in accordance with the department [of health]'s COVID-19 vaccination administration program," according to the language of the legislation.

"While steps have been taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19, epidemiologists and public health experts have concluded that a vaccine will be necessary to develop herd immunity and ultimately stop the spread of the disease," the bill's support memo states. "[T]he State must make efforts to promote vaccination and ensure that a high enough percentage of the population is vaccinated against COVID-19 to develop sufficient immunity."

Once the vaccination program has been rolled out for a while, the Department of Health would have the authority to "mandate vaccination" to anyone who can "safely receive the vaccine" if public health officials see that New Yorkers aren't developing "sufficient immunity from COVID-19."

The bill doesn't define "sufficient immunity," so presumably public health officials would have to set that benchmark.

HEH

so if the majority honourably refuse the fantastic offer of an unrequired vaccine, the state will mandate it against 51% or more of the population

heh

the police/health service and army vs 51% of the population... do me a favour... its no competition

its clear that at this point those saying no to the vaccine will become quite upset

this is not going to be upset teenagers wearing stupid masks and holding blm/extinction rebellion/antifa flags

this is the adult population... those that work hard all week, those that have children, those who put up with shit from their boss and the state day after day after day

there will be a surprising outcome at this point

• Like 5

British scientists yesterday attempted to quash public panic about the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine which is currently being rolled-out across the country, following reports that two NHS staff suffered an 'anaphylactoid reaction' just after being immunised on V-Day yesterday. 

It reccomends anyone with allergies not to have the vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9034115/Allergy-risk-Pfizer-jab-TWO-patients-fall-ill-V-Day-rollout.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Had they conducted the lengthy clinical trials necessary to produce a vaccine, they could have established that it was unsuitable for people with allergies, before they began administering it to NHS staff and other guinea-pigs.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Comment Re William Shakespeare

-----------

Well we can't discount the possibility that it's just water. How likely that is I don't know.

Perhaps some of the vaccines that some people receive are extra special

Perhaps all sorts of different experiments could be conducted on different groups of people all thinking they're taking the same vaccines 

If they can't be held accountable legally they are free to play god with genetic manipulation  

Some folk maybe part of secret experimental trails of genetic modification unsuspectingly helping the globalists to perfect their biological genetic control weapons and super soilders

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Velma said:

Had they conducted the lengthy clinical trials neccessary to produce a vaccine, they could have established that it was unsuitable for people with allergies, before they began administering it to NHS staff and other guinea-pigs.

I also am suspicious that the anaphylactic shock they experienced after the vaccine was due to their previous allergic reactions.  Anyone with an allergy knows damn well to mention it to doctors.  Any nurse/doctor should always ask before administering any medication whether the patient has had a previous allergic reaction.

The fact that they are reporting that these two NHS (how convenient) staff had a history of allergic reactions and yet were still given the vaccine, just doesn't sound feasible to me.

The only thing I am really surprised at is that they actually reported it and didn't keep it quiet.  Which makes me think they are keeping something else quiet.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

As the UK rolls out Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, the next stage of research begins

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-12-10/covid-vaccine-safety-monitoring-phase-4-studies/12967010

I love how they just openly and casually admit that they are using the population for research.

Yes, its like it didn't cross their minds to test for allergic reactions during the trials. 

• Like 1

From GLP
My wife is a teacher and was told by her principal two days ago she would be fired on the spot for refusing the covid vaccine.

Just Say This When Confronted by People That Want to Know Why You Won't Take the Vaccine.

No link, use 

>>Adv Search>>Thread Subject

------------------

So did they skip the Level 3 animal trials because they knew what would happen?

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4619936/pg1

CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the Vaccine

“One of the things we want to make sure people understand is that they should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes.”

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/external?https%3A%2F%2Flite.cnn.com%2Fen%2Farticle%2Fh_f57704265a0db9708053b6eb5320dd44

34 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

From GLP
My wife is a teacher and was told by her principal two days ago she would be fired on the spot for refusing the covid vaccine.

Just Say This When Confronted by People That Want to Know Why You Won't Take the Vaccine.

No link, use 

>>Adv Search>>Thread Subject

------------------

So did they skip the Level 3 animal trials because they knew what would happen?

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4619936/pg1

CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ if People Start Dying After Taking the Vaccine

“One of the things we want to make sure people understand is that they should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes.”

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/external?https%3A%2F%2Flite.cnn.com%2Fen%2Farticle%2Fh_f57704265a0db9708053b6eb5320dd44

That’s why they are starting with the elderly as they are giving themselves some arse protection when they die ‘oh it will happen coz old folks die frequently’ ! Guinea pigs who can be tested on (maybe a variety of vaccines?) without risk to the rollout. 

• Like 1

I'm totally convinced this mRNA vaccine is being given to the old, sick and what Kissinger called the useless eaters so when Billy boy Gates second pandemic hits it recognises those with the mRNA marker and kills them. It would explain why suddenly NHS workers are no longer priority, which clearly they would be if this were all real and they were dealing with a 'deadly ' virus daily. 

I bet the rest of the population will get the cheaper normal Astra Zeneca one and they'll claim they've kept the expensive  '95% effective mRNA ' vaccine for the most vulnerable...cos they're all lovely like that.

Edited by kj35
  • Like 4