Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Take the whole damned lot of them off the air, on all channels, and the virus will be gone.

Today

"Sky News calls a 1pm staff meeting after taking star reporter Beth Rigby and two more presenters off air over Kay Burley's Tier-Two-flouting 60th birthday bash - as veteran editor Adam Boulton retweets post branding them MORONS"

36628696-9033859-Adam_Boulton_who_has_wo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9033859/Kay-Burley-Beth-Rigby-four-Sky-News-stars-taken-air-60th-birthday-bash.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, zarkov said:

Elaborating on Lockdown deaths.

Questions For Lockdown Apologists

We now have mortality data for the first few months of 2020 for many countries, and, as you might expect, there were steep increases associated with the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in each one. Surprisingly, however, these increases did not begin before the lockdowns were imposed, but after. Moreover, in almost every case, they began immediately after. Often, mortality numbers were on a downward trend before suddenly reversing course after lockdowns were decreed.

From https://principia-scientific.com/questions-for-lockdown-apologists/

A very good article and it was well worth going to the trouble of working on and publishing. However, on this forum pre-lockdown, we did call out the fact that there would be a surge in deaths right after lockdown started. It was not repeated with any significance in November, as those who were living right on the edge in March had already perished. 

10 hours ago, DarianF said:

Canada, Brazil, Germany, United States and Indonesia prepare to follow UK in rolling out COVID-19 vaccines

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-09/canada-brazil-germany-and-indonesia-prepare-to-follow-uk-vaccine/12960382

I think the psyop here might be that some sheeple in other countries still see the U.K. as a bastion of honesty.   

On 12/8/2020 at 9:53 AM, Oakwise said:

They're taking the absolute piss now. The second person to have the shot is 'William Shakespeare'. All the world's a stage, huh? 

On further reflection, William Shakespeare did use to be on the back of a £20 note. Yesterday was 8th December 2020. 8 and 12 equals another 20. This could all be connected to the new £20 note that this issued at the beginning of this year. Furthermore, some mass media outlets were also referring to him as 'Bill', which is another term for a cash note. Just some vague thoughts. 

8 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

He is laughing...I agree. He seems to find the name William Shakespeare funny... I'm guessing reference to a playwright would be symbolic of the acting and scripting of this whole covid bollox.

It was really bugging me who the fukk Hancock reminded me of. Then, someone came up with Lieutenant Hubert Gruber, which did resonate with me, but I am still not fully satisfied. I think he is a Gruber mixed with 'x' hybrid. Who is the missing 'x'? 

3 hours ago, Noctua said:

Yes, unless you have money...

'High-value' business travellers to be exempt from quarantine in England

So, why is Piers Morgan not screaming 'foul play' from the rooftops?

48 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Take the whole damned lot of them off the air, on all channels, and the virus will be gone. Today.

"Sky News calls a 1pm staff meeting after taking star reporter Beth Rigby and two more presenters off air over Kay Burley's Tier-Two-flouting 60th birthday bash - as veteran editor Adam Boulton retweets post branding them MORONS"

36628696-9033859-Adam_Boulton_who_has_wo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9033859/Kay-Burley-Beth-Rigby-four-Sky-News-stars-taken-air-60th-birthday-bash.html

Why am I not surprised? Murderers!!!

P.S. Maybe they wanted to test their eyes, after 4 gin and tonics, so as to see if they were still alright to drive home.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

We have a specially appointed 'Minister for Vaccines' and Nadhim Zahawi will now take full responsibility for the roll-out of an untried and untested, experimental antidote, for the common cold, which will enable us to “reclaim our lives” in the words of Boris Johnson. Except, it won't.

We never had a Minister for Chemotherapy or a Minister for Dialysis or any other medical treatment. Why does this vaccine for a 'flu, without symptoms and a 99.8% recovery rate need one? Why does it even require a vaccine?

Clearly not for a return to normality, because we have a 'new normal' now, which evidently is here to stay forever, as the mandates keep getting extended for years into the future. Therefore, while syringes are pointy, innoculation is pointless.

It might make you immune to catching Covid, allegedly, but it won't stop you from spreading it... a virus you can't catch and do not have. Totally illogical! But if you choose to take the jab, why worry about folk who don't? I'm prepared to risk a mild seasonal illness, rather than encephalitis.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I think I'm going to vomit.

I feel so very sorry for the kids. What kind of childhood will they  have? When they are adults  all they will remember from their childhood is how they were always in masks and distanced from their friends and family. They won't have any fun times to look back on. 😢

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 4

So if 7 million people in this country have allergies how come the adverse reactions didnt show up when they were doing the testing? You'd think that would be the first thing they'd look into.

Also it must be a very clever virus to know who is an elite business person or celeb or sportsperson, now they've announced these people dont have to go into quarantine. What a load of tosh!