Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Guest Gone Fishing...

Brandy Vaughan, Big Pharma whistleblower and outspoken critic of vaccines at Learntherisk.org found dead aged only 47...

7 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I think I'm going to vomit.

I feel so very sorry for the kids. What kind of childhood will they  have? When they are adults  all they will remember from their childhood is how they were always in masks and distanced from their friends and family. They won't have any fun times to look back on. 😢

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 4

So if 7 million people in this country have allergies how come the adverse reactions didnt show up when they were doing the testing? You'd think that would be the first thing they'd look into.

Also it must be a very clever virus to know who is an elite business person or celeb or sportsperson, now they've announced these people dont have to go into quarantine. What a load of tosh!

The vaccine is not meant to work. The vaccine may not even be real, it could just be saltwater.

This is part of the script.

Do people really believe there is a virus,

we solve the virus,

and return to normal?

Obviously there is a plan to fundamentally change society and create a new world. I don't believe the vaccine is meant to work.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pinkman said:

I'm really struggling lately. That Matt Hancock video this morning seriously got to me. It was so clear as day he was laughing. So sinister. People are still sleeping to this absolute madness. Even if you question it all one bit you get called 'mad' and a 'tin-foil hat'. Serious case of stockholm syndrome. 10 months of this and people WANT to be controlled. 

You have to try and settle with the fact that you can't control Matt Hancock, you can't control the masses of scared, not very intelligent people, all you can control is YOU.

Its horrible, but sometimes life is horrible, that's the way it is. All we can do is our individual best, it's no use letting it get us into a rut of depression or self pity.

• Like 3

"Appearing before the Science and Technology Committee this morning, Sir Patrick Vallance admitted that “there is no really hard evidence on curfew times”. Under questioning from Greg Clarke, Vallance said the decision to impose the curfew had been based on the assumption “keeping people longer in an environment where there is also alcohol is likely to increase risk”. An industry devastating restriction, all based on a hunch."

Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town,
Up stairs and down stairs in his night-gown,
Tapping at the window, crying at the lock,
Are the children in their bed, for it's past ten o'clock?

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic