Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Took a trip to white rose to do some shopping with the wife yesterday, the severity of how f****d we are hit home hard. There was security at the entrance, making sure you’re safe and masked up like a good sheep. 

Neither of us have ever wore a mask before nor do we intend to ever wear one. If we’ve ever been asked anywhere we’ve just replied with “I’m exempt” and that would usually be that. This “hero” was having none of it though, and as I wasted 5 minutes of my life calling this guy an idiot my wife got a friend to send over a screenshot. Basically a pass for those that are exempt. I’ll attach it here if anyone needs it. 

Hilariously we both showed him the picture and he stepped away. Barely ten steps we took and out came another cock telling us to put on masks. This was a constant theme throughout, honestly there was hundreds of these guys spread throughout the shopping centre and every one of them we walked past would stop us saying the same thing. 

I lost my rag on quite a few of them, there’s only so much you can be friendly. I don’t know if they intentionally recruit power trip  craving pricks but the jacket really does get to these f****s heads. 

The place itself was packed, loads of people but everyone wearing masks. Didn’t see a single person without one on. And All one way of course ffs! Some shops were operating a one in one out policy so you’d have to que before you got in. People looked at me as if I was strapped with a nuke, it was hard to not notice the many stares me and my wife both received. 

Thankfully it was a short but very surreal experience. Within my own community most people have been relaxed about the hoax since the start more or less so this really was an eye opener for me. The whole time I was there felt like I was in some other universe. 

2341C01F-374A-4EF5-AA67-51D3218F26DD.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Pinkman said:

I'm really struggling lately. That Matt Hancock video this morning seriously got to me. It was so clear as day he was laughing. So sinister. People are still sleeping to this absolute madness. Even if you question it all one bit you get called 'mad' and a 'tin-foil hat'. Serious case of stockholm syndrome. 10 months of this and people WANT to be controlled. 

He is laughing...I agree. He seems to find the name William Shakespeare funny... I'm guessing reference to a playwright would be symbolic of the acting and scripting of this whole covid bollox

• Like 2
4 hours ago, magu said:

Some compelling evidence doingt the rounds that both her and bill are 'crisis actors'

Well with a name like William Shakespeare I'm guessing he is as close to writing and partaking in a plot as anyone can can... and then you have Maggie Keen Un. She looked pretty keen on getting the needle.

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Shop online? Use a brainwashed vaccinated idiot to deliver to you. That way you don't have to starve, and you don't have to get the vaccine.

Thank's Darian, we will do this for the time being, but I did hear somewhere that they may implement some sort of I D system to even shop online, it may be your Jab number or something like that ?

2 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

KEENAN - Anglicized form of CIANAN ... C. I. A. NAN

https://www.behindthename.com/name/keenan

Hand gesture well spotted. But hands are important for another reason too. Even if a person happens to look younger facially, the condition of their hands will give away their real age.

So are these the hands of a 91 year old woman?

To me they look more like the hands of someone in their late 50s or early 60s.

29 minutes ago, alexa said:

Thank's Darian, we will do this for the time being, but I did hear somewhere that they may implement some sort of I D system to even shop online, it may be your Jab number or something like that ?

No doubt. They won't let us off that easily.

Edited by DarianF
2 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

He is laughing...I agree. He seems to find the name William Shakespeare funny... I'm guessing reference to a playwright would be symbolic of the acting and scripting of this whole covid bollox

He cant keep a straight face he is a terrible actor

the step grandfather dying of covid routine was just as pathetic

the sheer preposterousness of the whole facade is

too much for him in the moment

"william shakespeare" is the final straw

he must be thinking how can these cunts seriously be believing all this nonsense

if we told them all to wear mickey mouse ears they would do so

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

How did you reach this conclusion?

I

It's a fact generally agreed by dermatologists that hands age fastest.

“Hands are exposed to wind, rain, work, sun and water, and as a result they age faster than other areas of the body,” said board-certified dermatologist Dr. Ellen Marmur:

https://www.today.com/style/start-anti-aging-hand-care-routine-prevent-aging-hands-t135665

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but the soviet era propaganda is so blatant. Don't want an experimental cocktail in your body? Don't want to submit? Then you're a dangerous nutter...

Also can we just collectively burn down the msm, they are all on such a fucking high horse that it triggers me sometimes...

• Like 1
10 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Follow the rules, follow the rules, stay home, follow the rules, flatten the curve, follow the rules, protect the N.H.S, follow the rules, stay 2 metres away. Your eye lids are getting heavy. Follow the rules, stay alert, follow the rules, defeat the virus, follow the rules, protect the N.H.S, follow the rules, wear a mask. You are feeling sleepy. Follow the rules, protect those you love, follow the rules, protect the N.H.S, follow the rules, get vaccinated, follow the rules. You are fast asleep. When I snap my fingers you will be wide awake, follow the rules, follow the rules, follow the rules.

OH FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

Yes, unless you have money...

image.png.b5560d62ab5de267ae4fb999be4a7976.png

8 hours ago, magu said:

image.jpeg.4376a2ab808f2ebc3ccb5dfe409a85ab.jpeg

^ This is fake.  The actual news article has a different person.  See here:  102-year-old woman born during 1918 pandemic beats COVID-19 -- for the second time (fox13news.com)

2 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

He cant keep a straight face he is a terrible actor

the step grandfather dying of covid routine was just as pathetic

the sheer preposterousness of the whole facade is

too much for him in the moment

"william shakespeare" is the final straw

he must be thinking how can these cunts seriously be believing all this nonsense

if we told them all to wear mickey mouse ears they would do so

I think he is so completely fucked he is really losing it.  Some part of his soul has totally lost patience with his evil psychotic behaviour and is sending him into meltdown.

In fact I think there will be a huge change of the guard for spring 2021.  

• Like 3

News at 10 last night parading the royal seal of approval at Balmoral on the operation....        Nicholas Wytchell (?) at his most solemn....                

'The raising of morale is what this is all about, on a day when

HOPE SEEMED A LITTLE MORE TANGIBLE, THE START OF MASS VACCINATIONS,

THE ROYAL FAMILY CAME TOGETHER TO SAY THANK YOU'

Boom !!    In plain sight.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/12/09/pfizer-oxford-astrazeneca-vaccines/

Six people died in Pfizer’s late-stage trial of the COVID-19 vaccine, the US Food and Drug Administration has revealed just hours after Britain became the first country in the world to roll out the vaccine.

But the deaths are said to raise no new safety issues or questions about the vaccine’s effectiveness because all represented events that occurred in the general population at a similar rate, the FDA concluded.

• Like 2