Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

image.png.2a6ba44cd3d8ed35b0819cfac8c234c8.png

Many people are now wondering whether this will be just like getting the flu vaccine. 

The short answer is: No, not really.

One Pfizer trial participant told CNBC that after the second shot, he woke up with chills, shaking so hard he cracked a tooth. “It hurt to even just lay in my bed sheet,” he said. 

Front-runners Pfizer and Moderna built their candidates with a new kind of technology that’s never before been licensed in the U.S.

Messenger RNA vaccines, called mRNA for short, aren’t like your normal flu vaccine. Typically, a vaccine puts a weakened or inactivated virus into our bodies to trigger an immune response, which then produces antibodies. Those antibodies are what ultimately protect us from getting infected if we ever encounter the real thing.

An mRNA vaccine, on the other hand, is essentially just a piece of genetic code that contains instructions for our body. The mRNA tells our cells to make a protein — the same protein that is the spike on top of the actual coronavirus. This is what triggers the immune response in these types of vaccines.

So even though some trial participants reported Covid-like symptoms, it is impossible to contract the coronavirus from the vaccine, because the mRNA vaccines that Pfizer and Moderna are making don’t use the live virus. 

Didn't see Dr Hilary Jones on Good morning Britain. Did hear "Mad" Matt Hancock on Radio 4 say the same thing. "The vaccine will not stop any one getting the virus and they will be able to spread it to others". Why not just say it is useless and doesn't work. I have never heard any one spout crap like this creature. He obviously hasn't got a clue what he is talking about. He is just repeating what some one else is telling him to say. Minister for health, I would be surprised if he has got a first aid certificate. Some times wonder if he even believes what he is saying himself.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Why not just say it is useless and doesn't work. I have never heard any one spout crap like this creature. He obviously hasn't got a clue what he is talking about. He is just repeating what some one else is telling him to say. Minister for health, I would be surprised if he has got a first aid certificate. Some times wonder if he even believes what he is saying himself.

He's no fool. He's totally corrupt and an absolutely hideous person.  He's done his job and will be

rewarded handsomely.

4jsy6i.jpg

• Like 4

Follow the rules, follow the rules, stay home, follow the rules, flatten the curve, follow the rules, protect the N.H.S, follow the rules, stay 2 metres away. Your eye lids are getting heavy. Follow the rules, stay alert, follow the rules, defeat the virus, follow the rules, protect the N.H.S, follow the rules, wear a mask. You are feeling sleepy. Follow the rules, protect those you love, follow the rules, protect the N.H.S, follow the rules, get vaccinated, follow the rules. You are fast asleep. When I snap my fingers you will be wide awake, follow the rules, follow the rules, follow the rules.

OH FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

He's no fool. He's totally corrupt and an absolutely hideous person.  He's done his job and will be

rewarded handsomely.

4jsy6i.jpg

Yep, knight hood, peerage, more money than he will know what to do with. consultant fees for all sorts of companies for doing fuck all

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

No they are saying ''we are rolling out an injection that we should not expect to have any effect on lockdowns or mask wearing and we shouldn't expect it to lower infection rates during flu season either''

Sir Patrick Vallance warns Brits could still be wearing face masks NEXT winter because it will 'take quite a long time' to vaccinate everyone and jabs might not stop the virus spreading

• The chief scientific adviser said people must still follow social distancing rules
  • No proof that vaccination will stop people transmitting the coronavirus
  • Studies have only proven so far that jabs can prevent Covid-19 disease 
  • Britain today became the first country in the world to vaccinate citizens 

By Sam Blanchard Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 12:33, 8 December 2020 | Updated: 13:49, 8 December 2020

Britons might still have to wear face masks next winter, Sir Patrick Vallance said today.

The chief scientific adviser said the precaution – new to the UK but standard practice in some Asian countries – could be a long-term fix if coronavirus keeps circulating.

Britain today became the first country in the world to start vaccinating citizens against Covid-19, but scientists still don't know whether the jab can stop people spreading the virus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9030263/Brits-wearing-face-masks-winter-Patrick-Vallance-warns.html

Don't bother with next winter mate just say forever, at least be honest in that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm really struggling lately. That Matt Hancock video this morning seriously got to me. It was so clear as day he was laughing. So sinister. People are still sleeping to this absolute madness. Even if you question it all one bit you get called 'mad' and a 'tin-foil hat'. Serious case of stockholm syndrome. 10 months of this and people WANT to be controlled. 

• Like 8

After 594 pages, nobody mentioned of 'Operation Moonshot'.

I bet they chose 'Moon' to trigger us. lol

We’re suing

We have now issued judicial review proceedings challenging the ‘Operation Moonshot’, We are proud to bring this important challenge alongside EveryDoctor, Dale Vince and Ecotricity, and Aron Cohen of diagnostics.ai.

https://goodlawproject.org/update/operation-moonshot-suing/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic