Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, northern star said:

More suspicious circumstances showing this vaccine might be somewhat selective in who they want to get rid of

Philadelphia Priest Dies After Participating In Moderna COVID Vaccine Trial

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/philadelphia-priest-dies-after-participating-moderna-covid-vaccine-trial

cant they just tick a box "suspected vaccine" on the death certificate? they do it with covid

we will have those numbers of " vaccine deaths" flying up in no time

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

This is true, to a certain extent but back then, we did not have social media and 24/7 propaganda beamed through the TV. Believe me, if TPTB had tried this crap on back then, they would have had a bloody revolution on their hands. 40+ years of dumbing down have reduced the population to near dependency on the state and its fellow travellers.

i thought about masks in school......no way they could pull it with my generation/s 

just no way.....

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Carol Harmer said:

Correct....I am seeing it now coming more and more to the fore....50% of Chinese cities take the E-Yuan as well as standed Yuan currency, but that is because China's economy has grown...They are not out of cash...sadly the rest of the world will be, and soon, much sooner than people realise...There isnt the World Bank or the IMF to bail out all countries...It couldnt happen....which is why Governments are spending what they are...They will have no need to pay it back to themselves...

Except they don't pay it back to themselves. They pay it back to private banks because the Central Banks are PRIVATE under the Banking scam hence why the PTB control the Governments. No?

4 hours ago, zarkov said:

download.gif.da29e1ce53be256b51f45bc2c8d429ef.gif

I think it was mark passio who made a comment about the way media is accessed and how it has sgnificantly changed over the past 20 years or so. Desktops, workstations etc he maintained allow a significant amount of user output, Whereas the current trend for tablets and touchphones are more geared to just receiving input as they dont accomodate the tools or the capacity to create complex information to any where near the same extent, other than selfies of course!

Easier just to copy and paste press releases from 'the authorities.'

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

She survived 91 years on earth. Now suddenly she needs an expriental vaccine to save her. Someting tells me she would been fine without it.

Idiocy on a grand scale.

• Like 7

If they insist on this vaccine card before you can shop, my hubby say's he will take the vaccine, I cant seem to make him realize that to do so will effect his salvation not to mention the harm it will do to him.

I'm really concerned about him, as I know, I would starve first before having this shit put into my body.

Edited by alexa

7 minutes ago, alexa said:

If they insist on this vaccine card before you can shop, my hubby say's he will take the vaccine, I cant seem to make him realize that to do so will effect his salvation not to mention the harm it will do to him.

I'm really concerned about him, as I know, I would starve first before having this shit put into my body.

Well that would be a decision made by the supermarkets/shops. I doubt that all supermarkets/shops will decide to have this policy - I wouldn't worry unnecessarily.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The allergies have been caused by vaccinations which have used various proteins thereby making the body develop an immune response against those proteins

When people talk about the success of vaccines they have not accounted for all the 'non specific effects' caused by vaccines such as the rise in autoimmune disorders

it will be interesting to follow how the evil scientists will fix the problem or if a fix is even possible

will they create something for folk with AIDS and overly active immune systems

or will they allow the egg intolerant to wear lanyards declaring their immune disability so they may avoid restrictions

folk with AIDS have a weak immune system so the Vaccine could kill them quicker than intended

folk with egg allergy are at the opposite end of the spectrum and have an overly sensitive immune system

that could cause the body to attack the proteins in the vaccine and cause a dangerous immune response

that could result in serious complications too early than intended

at this stage of the show i am unsure how difficult the covid security will be to circumvent

if we take the intelligence of the sheep that will follow anything it's not unreasonable to think

that avoiding or bypassing covid security systems will be reasonably easy since they're only intended to control

sheep that can't think for themselves

looking at the egg allergy symptoms it is very possible many folk unknowingly have mild symptoms

of egg allergy without even knowing it which would result in them not being "allowed" to take the vaccine

imo it would be wise for folk to reconsider their relationship with eggs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1