Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Here we go guys.

They talk about 'fluid'....I wonder they are coagulating?

6 ft apart - social distancing

6 people as the maximum number allowed for a group

6 pointed star..."twinkle twinkle nano stars....how I wonder what you are....."

Suddenly the lyrics became very sinister.

Look at the keywords in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkle%2C_Twinkle%2C_Little_Star

nmnmnm.jpg?w=505&ssl=1

Edited by BridgeBuilder

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The difference with the central bank blockchains is that they operate on their own closed blockchains whereas bitcoin is decentralised

Was bitcoin ever a genuine attempt to disentangle from the central banks or was it really just the gateway drug to get people hooked to cryptos?

Digital currency was always the goal of the NWO though because with digital currency they can monitor every single transaction as well as controlling how much digital currency everyone has in their account. They can also block transactions at the moment of sale thereby actively selecting what you are or are not permitted to purchase

Who knows what is was, it's shrouded in mystery. I don't think and don't really want to believe everything is just a psyop of the elite so I'm happy to assume it was just a happy accident. Either way it's a good thing that it exists. 

If we reach a stage of being a completely cashless society I think we've had it. The thing is there are some countries such as Argentina where there's almost a completely cash-based society and many people are tied into this way of doing things. So they'd need to either have a very slow transition or wipe these countries off the map. It's not easy to implement, but I think we could see a rollout first in the EU as an experiment.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I agree G owl, they will be saying the opposite, they have to in order to save face. We can't win with these evil b**tards.:classic_angry:

Well, as the months and years roll on, just as with the ridiculous Syrian narrative, the Covid narrative will totally fall apart. It already has pretty much.

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

This is true, to a certain extent but back then, we did not have social media and 24/7 propaganda beamed through the TV. Believe me, if TPTB had tried this crap on back then, they would have had a bloody revolution on their hands. 40+ years of dumbing down have reduced the population to near dependency on the state and its fellow travellers.

Viewer discretion is advised and I have nothing against komodo dragons. This is how I see the current state of society though. Docile citizens just standing around, while terrible things occur right in front of them, especially to their vulnerable children. :-(

1 hour ago, Mr Chinnery said:

These public health directors are not elected, and they have no legal powers to enforce this. Also notice the 33...

https://twitter.com/LancashireCC/status/1335630741355573250

Pre-Coronavirus, I didn't even know that county councils had such people working for them. I didn't recall them ever being mentioned on local TV news.  

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Geldof FFS. There isn't a bandwagon he won't jump on.

Geldof and the Coronavirus do have one thing in common. They are both above the law.

43 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Lol really is gutter journalism there. I don't know what the lady in this video thinks she is going to achieve to be brutally honest. You could be the most eloquent well spoken person with facts and they would still twist the narrative and edit you. I bet she sat down for about an hour as well.

At least she managed to get a few words in. Other than a run-of-the-mill hit piece, what did she expect though?

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, numnuts said:

What I would really love to know, pre-MMR vaccine, is whether the compensation scheme ever paid out on an autism claim. If not, then how many autism claims were there?

vaccine courts have been paying out for autism caused by vaccines whilst the corporate media keep up the lie that vaccines don't cause autism so the state speaks out of both sides of its mouth...

September 10, 2010, 10:44 AM

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

image6850366x.jpg

Nine-year-old Hannah Poling. AP Photo/Atlanta Journal-Constitution, John Spink

Hannah was described as normal, happy and precocious in her first 18 months.

Then, in July 2000, she was vaccinated against nine diseases in one doctor's visit: measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae.

Afterward, her health declined rapidly. She developed high fevers, stopped eating, didn't respond when spoken to, began showing signs of autism, and began having screaming fits. In 2002, Hannah's parents filed an autism claim in federal vaccine court. Five years later, the government settled the case before trial and had it sealed. It's taken more than two years for both sides to agree on how much Hannah will be compensated for her injuries.

In acknowledging Hannah's injuries, the government said vaccines aggravated an unknown mitochondrial disorder Hannah had which didn't "cause" her autism, but "resulted" in it. It's unknown how many other children have similar undiagnosed mitochondrial disorder. All other autism "test cases" have been defeated at trial. Approximately 4,800 are awaiting disposition in federal vaccine court.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Who knows what is was, it's shrouded in mystery. I don't think and don't really want to believe everything is just a psyop of the elite so I'm happy to assume it was just a happy accident. Either way it's a good thing that it exists. 

If we reach a stage of being a completely cashless society I think we've had it.

i have a vague memory of there being a physical bitcoin with a code on it which could then be traded but i havent seen anything mentioned about them since

having swiped the dread pirate robert's bitcoin wallet, when they arrested him, the FBI became the biggest holder of bitcoin

• Like 1

Pulse, the daily rag for GPs, has today reported that 'GPs must individually approve patients for Covid vaccine before delivery'.

Today's UKColumn showed a very short vid taken outside a nursing home.  *Warning* it's upsetting.  Starts at around 40 minutes in.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-7th-december-2020

I really despair.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i have a vague memory of there being a physical bitcoin with a code on it which could then be traded but i havent seen anything mentioned about them since

having swiped the dread pirate robert's bitcoin wallet, when they arrested him, the FBI became the biggest holder of bitcoin

Haha never heard of that but would be an interesting little fact.

It could give them a chance to cause a little bit of havoc but it doesn't change the fact that they can't fuck with bitcoin in the same way as they can regular currency, short of bringing down the internet which of course you couldn't rule out. Enough to make it a decent investment IMO

44 minutes ago, CyprusAvenue said:

Pulse, the daily rag for GPs, has today reported that 'GPs must individually approve patients for Covid vaccine before delivery'.

Today's UKColumn showed a very short vid taken outside a nursing home.  *Warning* it's upsetting.  Starts at around 40 minutes in.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-7th-december-2020

I really despair.

I would hire a private doctor and ambulance and remove my mother NOW, if I was ever in that position.

It has been done before.

'We sprang Grandma from the care home'

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-54366336

11 hours ago, Illmatic said:

I think there's room for skepticism about the likes of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies... but I found it interesting when shortly before this whole thing started the Fed launched their own crypto and it unsurprisingly absolutely bombed.

Almost like they realised the game was getting away from them so they had to press the panic button to force us all onto their new platform

The coming power outages and internet crashes will be the ''wipe the slate clean'' event they are looking to use to install the crypto of their choice/s...plus the total debasement of bitcoin and every other non state sanctioned and controlled crypto.....as an aside...thunder snow in edinburgh and atmospheric explosions in new york state and elsewhere recently 23 miles up.....perfect emp  height....maybe a trial run ? smh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Well, as the months and years roll on, just as with the ridiculous Syrian narrative, the Covid narrative will totally fall apart. It already has pretty much.

Viewer discretion is advised and I have nothing against komodo dragons. This is how I see the current state of society though. Docile citizens just standing around, while terrible things occur right in front of them, especially to their vulnerable children. :-(

Pre-Coronavirus, I didn't even know that county councils had such people working for them. I didn't recall them ever being mentioned on local TV news.  

Geldof and the Coronavirus do have one thing in common. They are both above the law.

At least she managed to get a few words in. Other than a run-of-the-mill hit piece, what did she expect though?

Good on stage (seen her live in traf square...the backing band were shit though) looks,intellingence,a nursing qualification.....all good fodder for the masses......and a stooge .....whatever your opinion on the stevie wonder of the 5g world ....being groomed by him is not something that instils confidence for me in anything she has to say

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Whilst applauding  the kneeling debacle going on pre-kick off in front of them no doubt.

🙄

Personally i detest football (and my old mans a dcfc season ticket holder...i support ,millwall now) but my take on it is people are beingg slowly but surely weaned off football .....another wave another lockdown and goodbye to those 2k home fan games....i think the intention is for the future to be totally crowdless games only televised to suplicate the masses....look what they have done to the pub...its dead....cant have the great unwashed coming together en masse and talking amongst themselves ...its dangerous...they will also use the blm booing as a means of goading the crowds even more....then they dont even  need a lockdown or wave ...just blame the people booing and call themracists and  antivaxxers...job done

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Gold stood at £1524 an ounce 12 weeks ago and is now down to £1396 as I type this.

not beyond the bounds of possibility that personal gold holding could come under some kind of law or taxation.....wouldn't be the first time in history its been done...germany ww1 gold for iron...usa 1933-74 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Reserve_Act

13 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Just wanted to get people's thoughts on the coming tidal wave of recession, as it's something I'm a little unsure of. Will it be allowed to happen? Will we transition straight from the likes of the furlough scheme to a UBI, indefinitely keeping the old system in place until we have the tools to transition to one not based on labour but on social credit.

The 'great reset' could involve an economic reset to a new global, digital currency

There is already one in existence in the IMF's 'special drawing rights'

China and russia have been stockpiling gold so possibly the new currency will be gold backed but i have also heard the theory that the UN's UNESCO world heritage is going to be used as a kind of cache of value and that the global currency will be somehow pegged to that

14 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I know it’s off topic slightly but still nhs. Daughter went for a dentist check up this morning. After they gave her a chocolate coin. Not trying to be a miserable old git but seems a bit counter productive. Plus give you an example of general idiocy of system. Roll on covid van. NOT!

food in hospitals is crap and their machinary is powered by wifi. If you go to the foyers they sell even worse crap there including vending machines selling chocolate bars and fizzy drinks which are basically processed sugar packaged in different wrappings

If you look around at the staff themselves many of them are not in the best of health

I don't think most people in hospitals understand fundamentally how to maintain true health

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The high priests are out to convert the doubters:

download.gif.da29e1ce53be256b51f45bc2c8d429ef.gif

I think it was mark passio who made a comment about the way media is accessed and how it has sgnificantly changed over the past 20 years or so. Desktops, workstations etc he maintained allow a significant amount of user output, Whereas the current trend for tablets and touchphones are more geared to just receiving input as they dont accomodate the tools or the capacity to create complex information to any where near the same extent, other than selfies of course!

21 minutes ago, zarkov said:

download.gif.da29e1ce53be256b51f45bc2c8d429ef.gif

I think it was mark passio who made a comment about the way media is accessed and how it has sgnificantly changed over the past 20 years or so. Desktops, workstations etc he maintained allow a significant amount of user output, Whereas the current trend for tablets and touchphones are more geared to just receiving input as they dont accomodate the tools or the capacity to create complex information to any where near the same extent, other than selfies of course!

Thats an interesting observation that ties in very much with what i experience...i detest phones ...yes they have their uses however they always seem so ...i dont know how to explain it ....stunted...when accessing anything online....i have always preferred to use my laptop for the bigger picture ...its as if someone has taken a once large panoramic window bricked up the edges and shrunk it down to a viewing slit.....people are being allowed a peep via a phone when there is a much bigger vista available

• Like 1

Essentially, "covid" is a computer virus!

https://principia-scientific.com/more-scientists-discover-covid-19-is-not-a-new-pathogen/

More Scientists Discover COVID-19 Is NOT A New Pathogen

Published on December 7, 2020

Written by Celia Farber

bbb.jpg?resize=550%2C406&ssl=1

War has broken out in the scientific literature that strikes at the existential core of Covid-19 and its proposed causative virus.

At the heart of the controversy lies the fact that the creators of the most commonly used test, the RT-PCR, published instructions for how to test for SARS-CoV-2 “without having virus material available,” in their own words, relying instead on the Chinese scientists’ genetic sequence published on the internet.

[PSI Editor’s note: Our own senior scientist, Dr Saeed Qureshi first revealed the COVID-19 virus has not been isolated and with a gold standard in August 2020]

The paper “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time PCR” was published 24 hours after it was submitted to Eurosurveillance, clearly evading peer review. Its lead authors were Christian Drosten and Victor Corman, which is how it took on the title  “Corman-Drosten paper.” It provided the “recipe,” or work flow for the Covid-19 diagnostic test, quickly applied all over the world, after it was accepted as the standard of testing by the WHO.

German scientist Christian Drosten was also a co-discoverer of the SARS-associated coronavirus, and developed a test for it in 2003. Drosten, who heads the Charite Institute of Virology in Berlin, and a team of fellow scientists in Europe and Hong Kong, moved very quickly, as soon as cases of the illness were being reported out of Wuhan in December of 2019. They submitted the paper on Jan. 21, it was published in Eurosurveillance on Jan. 23, and was immediately accepted as the standard of testing internationally, by the WHO, which began sending test kits to affected regions.

In the harrowing months that followed, amid lockdowns, economic collapse, school closures and widespread panic, few were aware of the immense problems with the paper, which tragically offered a testing method that would yield between 80 and 97 percent false positive results, due to a non existent gold standard which would be the virus itself.

Corman-Drosten.png?resize=187%2C300&ssl=It all came to a head on Nov. 30, when the Corman-Drosten foundation paper was challenged by 22 international scientists who wrote a letter demanding the paper’s retraction, along with an extensive critique citing 10 errors in the paper it deemed “fatal.”

Titled “External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-Cov-2 Reveals 10 Major Flaws At The Molecular and Methodological Level: Consequences For False-Positive Results,” the paper’s lead author is Dr. Pieter Borger, an expert on the molecular biology of gene expression. Several other esteemed names are associated with the paper including Dr. Michael Yeadon, former VP of Pfizer and outspoken critic of much of the so-called science beneath the WHO’s global lockdown, masking, and school shut-down measures.

I reached one of the authors, Dr. Kevin Corbett, at his home in London. He spoke simply and with controlled apoplexy. He confirmed and cast additional light on the shocking fact that the paper was written in the absence of a viral isolate, among many other problems.

Every scientific rationale for the development of that test has been totally destroyed by this paper. It’s like Hiroshima/Nagasaki to the Covid test,” he said. “When Drosten developed the test, China hadn’t given them a viral isolate. They developed the test from a sequence in a gene bank. Do you see? China gave them a genetic sequence with no corresponding viral isolate. They had a code, but no body for the code. No viral morphology.

I asked him to define “viral morphology” for the layperson.

In the fish market,” he said, “it’s like giving you a few bones and saying that’s your fish. It could be any fish. Not even a skeleton. Here’s a few fragments of bones. That’s your fish. Listen, the Corman/Drosten paper, there’s nothing from a patient in it. It’s all from gene banks. and the bits of the virus sequence that weren’t there they made up. They synthetically created them to fill in the blanks. That’s what genetics is; it’s a code. So its ABBBCCDDD and you’re missing some what you think is EEE so you put it in. It’s all synthetic. You just manufacture the bits that are missing. This is the end result of the geneticization of virology. This is basically a computer virus.

In an interview posted on his Twitter feed, Dr. Pieter Borger said, The virus wasn’t in Europe and the paper was already finished.”  He said these facts “should have been on television long ago. I explained it on LinkedIn, but you get banned if you do.” Regarding PCR he said, “You are not detecting a virus.

Once I heard a good comparison,” he continued. “If you go to a junkyard and you find a wheel or a hubcap from a Mercedes, and a steering wheel of a Mercedes, can you infer that you are in a Mercedes garage at that moment? If you only see those two parts? No, you can’t. You don’t know anything about it… you only know you have a steering wheel, you can find those things everywhere. In every junkyard you can find them.” He describes the RT PCR tests as having “no relevance for the diagnosis whatsoever.”

German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich who is central to a growing group of lawyers, scientists, politicians, and even secret pharmaceutical whistleblowers, said in an interview, “We believe that in order to make this house of cards collapse, we have to attack the PCR test. The fact is, there are no asymptomatic infections.

This seemingly radical claim was bolstered by a paper out of Wuhan of all places, published by Nature.com, which found no “viable virus” in PCR positive cases.

The screening of the 9,865,404 participants without a history of COVID-19 found no newly confirmed COVID-19 cases, and identified 300 asymptomatic positive cases with a detection rate of 0.303 (95 % CI 0.270–0.339)/10,000. … A total of 1174 close contacts of the asymptomatic positive cases were traced, and they all tested negative for the COVID-19. … Of the 34,424 participants with a history of COVID-19, 107 tested positive again, giving a repositive rate of 0.310% (95% CI 0.423–0.574%.) Virus cultures were negative for all asymptomatic positive and repositive cases, indicating no “viable virus” in positive cases detected in this study.

Dr-Kevin-Corbett.jpg?resize=242%2C242&ss Dr. Kevin Corbett, Ph.D./Photo: Twitter

Dr. Corbett, a Ph.D., and retired RN elaborated: “There are 10 fatal errors in this Drosten test paper. Public Health England is a co-author on it. All the public health authorities across the EU have co-authored this paper. But here is the bottom line: There was no viral isolate to validate what they were doing. The PCR products of the amplification didn’t correspond to any viral isolate at that time. I call it ‘donut ring science.’ There is nothing at the center of it. It’s all about code, genetics, nothing to do with reality, or the actual person, the patient.

I read him some of the critiques from the other side, that say it’s been isolated “all over the world.”

Yes, there have since been papers saying they’ve produced viral isolates. But there are no controls for them. The CDC produced a paper in July, I think it was, where they said: ‘Here’s the viral isolate.’ Do you know what they did? They swabbed one person. One person, who’d been to China and had cold symptoms. One person. And they assumed he had it to begin with. So it’s all full of holes, the whole thing.

Eurosurveillance.png?resize=300%2C86&ssl
One of their 10 challenges is the stunning fact that EuroSurveillance published the paper 24 hours after it was submitted back in January. “Twenty-four hours,” Dr. Corbett said incredulously. “That never happens. It takes months to get a review done. They turned this around in 24 hours. It was waved through, it was not peer-reviewed. There’s no standard operational procedure for this test. There’s major and minor concerns about this paper and we go through it all here. it should be retracted. If they retract it, it means the whole thing falls to bits. The whole edifice collapses. It’s a house of cards built on sand and we’ve just moved the sand.”

The authors of the Drosten paper, for their part, were dismissive on social media. One of them, Marion Koopman, referred to the Borger et al critique as “ongoing nonsense.” Drosten himself launched ad-hominem attacks at some of the authors via Twitter.

Koopman tweeted: “The labs on this paper all had worked with SARS, had samples from SARS patients in their freezers. So that made it possible to do a first check of how this would work. A valid choice in an emerging disease outbreak, where you are in the blind phase.”

At press time, Eurosurveillance at least did acknowledge to the paper’s authors that they had received it and were reviewing it. When asked on Twitter if there had been a response, lead author Peter Borger replied that the response among scientists had been overwhelming in its support.

From his home in Germany, Reiner Fuellmich said, “The reason why I decided to speak out is that I didn’t want these crazy people who are pulling the strings behind the scenes to rule the world. I had no idea when I came out with my first video that these people and their corporations were such a powerful block. We are up against some really powerful and devious and bad, evil people. But they’re not a united front. We on the good side so to speak, I am firmly convinced that we have the better people, who know much more not just intellectually. The thing is . . . we’re humans, and they’re not.”

About the author: Celia Farber is half-Swedish and being raised there, she knows socialism from the inside. She has contributed to the Epoch Times, Harper’s, Esquire, Rolling Stone and more. She left the legacy media, never to return. She is the recipient of the Semmelweis International Society Clean Hands Award For Investigative Journalism. She is the author of Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History of AIDS, and the editor of The Truth Barrier, an investigative and literary website. She co-hosts The Whistleblower Newsroom with Kristina Borjesson on PRN, Fridays at 10 a.m.

Read more at uncoverdc.com

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1