Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Grass roots football banned in Lancashire.

"This decision was taken under the professional recommendation of Public Health for Lancashire, Public Health for Blackburn and Darwen, Public Health England and the Local Resilience Forum (LRF) in Lancashire, which identifies potential risks and produces emergency plans to prevent or mitigate the impact of any incident on the local communities."

"Based on ONS North West data and local experience of managing outbreaks in children, Public Health England estimates that up to 1 in every 33 people could be carrying COVID-19 without symptoms in the East Lancashire areas.

"Dr Sakthi Karunanithi, Lancashire County Council's Director of Public Health, said: "I know that this news has been disappointing for many people, but it is important that we contain the spread of coronavirus, especially as we go into the Christmas period when more households will be mixing."

Full article: https://www.lancashirefa.com/news/2020/dec/06/further-update-on-lancashire-grassroots-football

These public health directors are not elected, and they have no legal powers to enforce this. Also notice the 33...

https://twitter.com/LancashireCC/status/1335630741355573250

• Like 2

On 12/6/2020 at 8:46 PM, Velma said:

Our 'National Treasures' (euphamism for cunts) are lining up for vaccines, to set an example.

Esther Rantzen, Maureen Lipman, Bob Geldof, Gloria Hunningford, Eamonn Holmes, Michael Palin, Christopher Biggins and fucking Lulu.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/uk-biggest-stars-unite-declare-23121477

I can't stop swearing today!

Oh yes, you play fantasy dress up for a living and read other people's script lines all day. Wow, I'm so impressed, I'll trust you with medical advice.

You fkn tools.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Geldof FFS. There isn't a bandwagon he won't jump on.

At least fisherman won't be taking the vaccine now.  Remember his champage "Stay in the EU" flotilla

when he stuck two fingers up at the fisherman, when they sprayed his boat.  Love it.

SIR YOB Bob Geldof abuses hard working fisherman as his flotilla attracts fury from even his own side

nintchdbpict000244818511.jpg?w=960

5728.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

• Like 1

Lol really is gutter journalism there. I don't know what the lady in this video thinks she is going to achieve to be brutally honest. You could be the most eloquent well spoken person with facts and they would still twist the narrative and edit you. I bet she sat down for about an hour as well. 

Joe normie must be able to see this is just trying to divide. Sky really are disgusting. At least with channel 4 news (haven't watched for years and was always too lefty for me) usually put out interviews unedited a bit like the Jordan Peterson interview. 

I can't remember who made the comment here last month but it was brilliant about the MSM inviting you to either be pro Vax or anti. For BLM or against. With no room for intelligent public discourse. It was an excellent comment and speaks volumes to where we are at with these cretins pushing poisonous propaganda. 

Trying to divide us further if we haven't been already that's what I fear. The public pressure of those who want the Vax will turn to people like me who won't take it and turn on us. 

I had a taste of this when an elderly relative said "they won't force you to take it if you don't want it". I said what about the passports and ID cards? "You just won't be able to shop for food" he proceeded to laugh. Thanks for that mate. I didn't sleep that night. A philosophical angst overcame me about the morals and I realised this is what people can do when in fear. I wished that conversation never took place. 

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2020 at 9:31 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Exactly the same with my circle of friends and relatives, but I do know a private neurologist who told my mother and I, that she was paraylsed within hours of having the influenza vaccine about 5/6 years ago. She was confined to a wheelchair for almost two years and only with extensive physiotherapy and the help of her family is she now able to walk short distances unaided.  She's in her late forties.

Did she get a compensation payout?

21 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

“I’d like to emphasise the highest standards of scrutiny, safety and effectiveness of quality have been met to international standards."

Nah I'm good thanks. I will stick to the local, others can embrace the global. Seriously though, imagine trusting these internationalist hyenas with your life.

Why am I not feeling reassured...

17 hours ago, DarianF said:

How desperate are you to attend a football match? Desperate enough to accept a mandatory digital health passport?

I don't watch live football, but if I did, then I would stop going.

11 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I wonder how they will do this. Letters in the post asking you to book an appointment? Text, emails? Then what happens if you ignore the communications, will someone follow up? Thereafter, what will they do if you don't get it or refuse? Is this the point the stasi are sent round? Will be interesting to see how this unfolds. 

Covid Rangers. Let's be honest, they aren't being created to solely 'remind' over-friendly folks in the High Street about responsible social distancing.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The same thing will happen this time around, but the other way round: the 'vaccinated elderly' will be dying from 'natural causes', ie pneumonia, bronchitis, heart failure etc etc. Won't be any 'covid' mentioned on the death certificate, and certainly deaths won't be attributed to 'vaccination' or 'adverse reactions' either.

We should be on hand to help conduct some dodgy PCR tests. 😀

Edited by numnuts

9 hours ago, Illmatic said:

I think there's room for skepticism about the likes of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies... but I found it interesting when shortly before this whole thing started the Fed launched their own crypto and it unsurprisingly absolutely bombed.

Almost like they realised the game was getting away from them so they had to press the panic button to force us all onto their new platform

The difference with the central bank blockchains is that they operate on their own closed blockchains whereas bitcoin is decentralised

Was bitcoin ever a genuine attempt to disentangle from the central banks or was it really just the gateway drug to get people hooked to cryptos?

Digital currency was always the goal of the NWO though because with digital currency they can monitor every single transaction as well as controlling how much digital currency everyone has in their account. They can also block transactions at the moment of sale thereby actively selecting what you are or are not permitted to purchase

7 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

An immune system overreaction causes food allergies. For egg allergy, the immune system mistakenly identifies certain egg proteins as harmful. When you or your child comes in contact with egg proteins, immune system cells (antibodies) recognize them and signal the immune system to release histamine and other chemicals that cause allergic signs and symptoms.

Both egg yolks and egg whites contain proteins that can cause allergies, but allergy to egg whites is most common.

The allergies have been caused by vaccinations which have used various proteins thereby making the body develop an immune response against those proteins

When people talk about the success of vaccines they have not accounted for all the 'non specific effects' caused by vaccines such as the rise in autoimmune disorders

• Like 6

Here we go guys.

They talk about 'fluid'....I wonder they are coagulating?

6 ft apart - social distancing

6 people as the maximum number allowed for a group

6 pointed star..."twinkle twinkle nano stars....how I wonder what you are....."

Suddenly the lyrics became very sinister.

Look at the keywords in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkle%2C_Twinkle%2C_Little_Star

nmnmnm.jpg?w=505&ssl=1

Edited by BridgeBuilder

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The difference with the central bank blockchains is that they operate on their own closed blockchains whereas bitcoin is decentralised

Was bitcoin ever a genuine attempt to disentangle from the central banks or was it really just the gateway drug to get people hooked to cryptos?

Digital currency was always the goal of the NWO though because with digital currency they can monitor every single transaction as well as controlling how much digital currency everyone has in their account. They can also block transactions at the moment of sale thereby actively selecting what you are or are not permitted to purchase

Who knows what is was, it's shrouded in mystery. I don't think and don't really want to believe everything is just a psyop of the elite so I'm happy to assume it was just a happy accident. Either way it's a good thing that it exists. 

If we reach a stage of being a completely cashless society I think we've had it. The thing is there are some countries such as Argentina where there's almost a completely cash-based society and many people are tied into this way of doing things. So they'd need to either have a very slow transition or wipe these countries off the map. It's not easy to implement, but I think we could see a rollout first in the EU as an experiment.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I agree G owl, they will be saying the opposite, they have to in order to save face. We can't win with these evil b**tards.:classic_angry:

Well, as the months and years roll on, just as with the ridiculous Syrian narrative, the Covid narrative will totally fall apart. It already has pretty much.

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

This is true, to a certain extent but back then, we did not have social media and 24/7 propaganda beamed through the TV. Believe me, if TPTB had tried this crap on back then, they would have had a bloody revolution on their hands. 40+ years of dumbing down have reduced the population to near dependency on the state and its fellow travellers.

Viewer discretion is advised and I have nothing against komodo dragons. This is how I see the current state of society though. Docile citizens just standing around, while terrible things occur right in front of them, especially to their vulnerable children. :-(

1 hour ago, Mr Chinnery said:

These public health directors are not elected, and they have no legal powers to enforce this. Also notice the 33...

https://twitter.com/LancashireCC/status/1335630741355573250

Pre-Coronavirus, I didn't even know that county councils had such people working for them. I didn't recall them ever being mentioned on local TV news.  

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Geldof FFS. There isn't a bandwagon he won't jump on.

Geldof and the Coronavirus do have one thing in common. They are both above the law.

43 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Lol really is gutter journalism there. I don't know what the lady in this video thinks she is going to achieve to be brutally honest. You could be the most eloquent well spoken person with facts and they would still twist the narrative and edit you. I bet she sat down for about an hour as well.

At least she managed to get a few words in. Other than a run-of-the-mill hit piece, what did she expect though?

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, numnuts said:

What I would really love to know, pre-MMR vaccine, is whether the compensation scheme ever paid out on an autism claim. If not, then how many autism claims were there?

vaccine courts have been paying out for autism caused by vaccines whilst the corporate media keep up the lie that vaccines don't cause autism so the state speaks out of both sides of its mouth...

September 10, 2010, 10:44 AM

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

image6850366x.jpg

Nine-year-old Hannah Poling. AP Photo/Atlanta Journal-Constitution, John Spink

Hannah was described as normal, happy and precocious in her first 18 months.

Then, in July 2000, she was vaccinated against nine diseases in one doctor's visit: measles, mumps, rubella, polio, varicella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, and Haemophilus influenzae.

Afterward, her health declined rapidly. She developed high fevers, stopped eating, didn't respond when spoken to, began showing signs of autism, and began having screaming fits. In 2002, Hannah's parents filed an autism claim in federal vaccine court. Five years later, the government settled the case before trial and had it sealed. It's taken more than two years for both sides to agree on how much Hannah will be compensated for her injuries.

In acknowledging Hannah's injuries, the government said vaccines aggravated an unknown mitochondrial disorder Hannah had which didn't "cause" her autism, but "resulted" in it. It's unknown how many other children have similar undiagnosed mitochondrial disorder. All other autism "test cases" have been defeated at trial. Approximately 4,800 are awaiting disposition in federal vaccine court.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Who knows what is was, it's shrouded in mystery. I don't think and don't really want to believe everything is just a psyop of the elite so I'm happy to assume it was just a happy accident. Either way it's a good thing that it exists. 

If we reach a stage of being a completely cashless society I think we've had it.

i have a vague memory of there being a physical bitcoin with a code on it which could then be traded but i havent seen anything mentioned about them since

having swiped the dread pirate robert's bitcoin wallet, when they arrested him, the FBI became the biggest holder of bitcoin

• Like 1

Pulse, the daily rag for GPs, has today reported that 'GPs must individually approve patients for Covid vaccine before delivery'.

Today's UKColumn showed a very short vid taken outside a nursing home.  *Warning* it's upsetting.  Starts at around 40 minutes in.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-7th-december-2020

I really despair.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i have a vague memory of there being a physical bitcoin with a code on it which could then be traded but i havent seen anything mentioned about them since

having swiped the dread pirate robert's bitcoin wallet, when they arrested him, the FBI became the biggest holder of bitcoin

Haha never heard of that but would be an interesting little fact.

It could give them a chance to cause a little bit of havoc but it doesn't change the fact that they can't fuck with bitcoin in the same way as they can regular currency, short of bringing down the internet which of course you couldn't rule out. Enough to make it a decent investment IMO

44 minutes ago, CyprusAvenue said:

Pulse, the daily rag for GPs, has today reported that 'GPs must individually approve patients for Covid vaccine before delivery'.

Today's UKColumn showed a very short vid taken outside a nursing home.  *Warning* it's upsetting.  Starts at around 40 minutes in.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-7th-december-2020

I really despair.

I would hire a private doctor and ambulance and remove my mother NOW, if I was ever in that position.

It has been done before.

'We sprang Grandma from the care home'

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-54366336

11 hours ago, Illmatic said:

I think there's room for skepticism about the likes of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies... but I found it interesting when shortly before this whole thing started the Fed launched their own crypto and it unsurprisingly absolutely bombed.

Almost like they realised the game was getting away from them so they had to press the panic button to force us all onto their new platform

The coming power outages and internet crashes will be the ''wipe the slate clean'' event they are looking to use to install the crypto of their choice/s...plus the total debasement of bitcoin and every other non state sanctioned and controlled crypto.....as an aside...thunder snow in edinburgh and atmospheric explosions in new york state and elsewhere recently 23 miles up.....perfect emp  height....maybe a trial run ? smh

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic