Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Apparently they are "comedians". There's only so much I can hear about "poon poon" and school playground banter about "pegging" and KKs wife. A bit like Spiked. Part of the "common sense" brigade but will only go so far. And their guests are not that "facinating". 

Yeah. I used to watch Konstantin's stand-up gigs, but they shot themselves in the foot when they branded themselves as free speech advocates that will talk about sensitive topics, but they will only go so far like you say.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, Noctua said:

That's a really interesting question.  When furlough first started and everyone began buying puppies for ridiculous prices, I thought all these people would be back at work or unemployed and restless once furlough ended in October.  Amazingly enough (and I am genuinely surprised), it didn't end in October and they raided the Money Tree again and extended it, this time until March.  I have friends who will have been sat at home for a year, on essentially full pay, when March 2021 rolls around.  And the majority of people will sit there, frustrated and with cabin fever, but they won't rock the boat, especially now the schools are open as usual so the kids are out the house.

There is Netflix and PS5 to play and the soaps are back filming and they are getting money in their bank account.

If the money stopped, or the internet crashed and TikTok went away forever (please, god please) then you might have people stirring.

Will there be a true universal credit system?  I wouldn't think the government could organise a piss-up in a brewery so whatever they have planned, I can't see it going smoothly.

Entrepreneurs are well and truly stuffed.  Especially those in the hospitality industry.

I wonder what the suicide rate is.

High, would be my guess.

You've just echoed many of my own thoughts, and also some of the reasons for optimism. I feel like one mistake we might make on this forum and in "conspiracy" movements in general is that we attribute masterplans and 4D chess type thinking to these people when that might be far from the case. That's how they might want us to perceive them but as you said a lot of the government talking heads couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, I'd imagine is has to be a similar story as you go higher up the ladder.

The advantage of the "totalitarian tiptoe" as DI calls it is it allows for a very slow move towards their goals, which means they can always row back or change tactic if something is not working or receives a strong backlash. But The Great Reset is a hugely ambitious jump, and having read some of Klaus Schwab's work it's pretty clear that the man doesn't understand ordinary people in the slightest. I'm not the only person saying that either.

So what we have to hope for, and this is honestly what my gut is telling me is the case, is that this is an act of panic disguised as a well thought-out plan. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that even they don't know the potential consequences or difficulties of a complete economic reset. They will need to convince an awful lot of people, not just the general public but anyone with an interest in property or cash, and they've gotten where they are so far using nothing but lies and deceit. The thing about using even more lies to cover up your previous ones it's incredibly difficult to maintain, eventually that bubble has to burst.

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah. I used to watch Konstantin's stand-up gigs, but they shot themselves in the foot when they branded themselves as free speech advocates that will talk about sensitive topics, but they will only go so far like you say.

I don't think they're funny, but they're at least giving people like Bhakdi a platform which I think you have to commend them for.

I could start a Youtube channel tomorrow talking all about zionist agendas to transform the western world, I suspect I probably wouldn't make it very far. So in the current climate I think you've got to cut people a bit of slack for only going as far as they think they can go. There's plenty of uncensored opinion on Bitchute or Brand New Tube, but they're unfortunately far inferior platforms with a far smaller user base which is why many are still hanging on to Youtube for dear life.

10 hours ago, zArk said:

have you ever spoken to a season ticket holder and how they organise their life around matchday?

weddings, christenings, birthdays, holidays .. all get 2nd place to going to the match

they will walk through decontamination booths, wear face coverings all match, not shout, stand up, sit down, genuflect at the start and when going to their pew ... in the new church of covid

Whilst applauding  the kneeling debacle going on pre-kick off in front of them no doubt.

🙄

5 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I don't think they're funny, but they're at least giving people like Bhakdi a platform which I think you have to commend them for.

I could start a Youtube channel tomorrow talking all about zionist agendas to transform the western world, I suspect I probably wouldn't make it very far. So in the current climate I think you've got to cut people a bit of slack for only going as far as they think they can go. There's plenty of uncensored opinion on Bitchute or Brand New Tube, but they're unfortunately far inferior platforms with a far smaller user base which is why many are still hanging on to Youtube for dear life.

I hear you. It was more the way they said it that frustrated people to be honest, but people should still check things out for info and ignore the spin, I agree that there is nothing wrong with that. I definitely don't endorse everything I share anyway.

5 hours ago, Carol Harmer said:

5 hours ago, Carol Harmer said:

I work in Finance....I have been a Forex, Futures, Options and stock market trader for 38 years....It is usually my aim to predict where financial markets are going to be heading in a few days/weeks and trade accordingly...Nothing in these markets is making sense at the moment...nothing...The recession that should follow this will make anything in mankinds history look tame or a blip...However...look at the crypto currencies and Gold...they are at record highs....So I think we will, as a world, run out of money, be bankrupt, and that will induce the world to change over to crypto currencies....and then thats when the nightmare begins 

Gold stood at £1524 an ounce 12 weeks ago and is now down to £1396 as I type this.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I hear you. It was more the way they said it that frustrated people to be honest, but people should still check things out for info and ignore the spin, I agree that there is nothing wrong with that. I definitely don't endorse everything I share anyway.

Yeah I get you. They don't have the best interviewing technique either. It's just that I'm seeing a lot of seeing a lot of these types who are asking some question getting a lot of stick for "not going all the way" or being "gatekeepers" or "shills". It's not a big group speaking out in any way, even slightly. I think we'd be better off focusing on the people who are pushing the reset agenda.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm wondering whether in the coming weeks/months there will be a rise in deaths in care homes

because of the vaccine, but they will test the elderly person and it will be falsley attributed to

Covid.

Earlier this year, people were dying for all sorts of reasons, but the deaths were being falsely attributed to 'covid'.

The same thing will happen this time around, but the other way round: the 'vaccinated elderly' will be dying from 'natural causes', ie pneumonia, bronchitis, heart failure etc etc. Won't be any 'covid' mentioned on the death certificate, and certainly deaths won't be attributed to 'vaccination' or 'adverse reactions' either.

It's all about PR and marketing from this point, TPTB won't want any vaccine to be portrayed in a bad light.

"Sorry for your loss, but at least Granny didn't die from Covid so the vaccine works!"

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah I get you. They don't have the best interviewing technique either. It's just that I'm seeing a lot of seeing a lot of these types who are asking some question getting a lot of stick for "not going all the way" or being "gatekeepers" or "shills". It's not a big group speaking out in any way, even slightly. I think we'd be better off focusing on the people who are pushing the reset agenda.

No likes, but agreed. I haven't watched their stuff on covid to be fair.

18 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The same thing will happen this time around, but the other way round: the 'vaccinated elderly' will be dying from 'natural causes', ie pneumonia, bronchitis, heart failure etc etc. Won't be any 'covid' mentioned on the death certificate, and certainly deaths won't be attributed to 'vaccination' or 'adverse reactions' either.

I agree G owl, they will be saying the opposite, they have to in order to save face. We can't win with these evil b**tards.:classic_angry:

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

Indeed, but those who lived in that time were at least free to wander around their sheep pens. Not so now.

This is true, to a certain extent but back then, we did not have social media and 24/7 propaganda beamed through the TV. Believe me, if TPTB had tried this crap on back then, they would have had a bloody revolution on their hands. 40+ years of dumbing down have reduced the population to near dependency on the state and its fellow travellers.

• Like 5

Grass roots football banned in Lancashire.

"This decision was taken under the professional recommendation of Public Health for Lancashire, Public Health for Blackburn and Darwen, Public Health England and the Local Resilience Forum (LRF) in Lancashire, which identifies potential risks and produces emergency plans to prevent or mitigate the impact of any incident on the local communities."

"Based on ONS North West data and local experience of managing outbreaks in children, Public Health England estimates that up to 1 in every 33 people could be carrying COVID-19 without symptoms in the East Lancashire areas.

"Dr Sakthi Karunanithi, Lancashire County Council's Director of Public Health, said: "I know that this news has been disappointing for many people, but it is important that we contain the spread of coronavirus, especially as we go into the Christmas period when more households will be mixing."

Full article: https://www.lancashirefa.com/news/2020/dec/06/further-update-on-lancashire-grassroots-football

These public health directors are not elected, and they have no legal powers to enforce this. Also notice the 33...

https://twitter.com/LancashireCC/status/1335630741355573250

• Like 2

On 12/6/2020 at 8:46 PM, Velma said:

Our 'National Treasures' (euphamism for cunts) are lining up for vaccines, to set an example.

Esther Rantzen, Maureen Lipman, Bob Geldof, Gloria Hunningford, Eamonn Holmes, Michael Palin, Christopher Biggins and fucking Lulu.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/uk-biggest-stars-unite-declare-23121477

I can't stop swearing today!

Oh yes, you play fantasy dress up for a living and read other people's script lines all day. Wow, I'm so impressed, I'll trust you with medical advice.

You fkn tools.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Geldof FFS. There isn't a bandwagon he won't jump on.

At least fisherman won't be taking the vaccine now.  Remember his champage "Stay in the EU" flotilla

when he stuck two fingers up at the fisherman, when they sprayed his boat.  Love it.

SIR YOB Bob Geldof abuses hard working fisherman as his flotilla attracts fury from even his own side

nintchdbpict000244818511.jpg?w=960

5728.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

• Like 1

Lol really is gutter journalism there. I don't know what the lady in this video thinks she is going to achieve to be brutally honest. You could be the most eloquent well spoken person with facts and they would still twist the narrative and edit you. I bet she sat down for about an hour as well. 

Joe normie must be able to see this is just trying to divide. Sky really are disgusting. At least with channel 4 news (haven't watched for years and was always too lefty for me) usually put out interviews unedited a bit like the Jordan Peterson interview. 

I can't remember who made the comment here last month but it was brilliant about the MSM inviting you to either be pro Vax or anti. For BLM or against. With no room for intelligent public discourse. It was an excellent comment and speaks volumes to where we are at with these cretins pushing poisonous propaganda. 

Trying to divide us further if we haven't been already that's what I fear. The public pressure of those who want the Vax will turn to people like me who won't take it and turn on us. 

I had a taste of this when an elderly relative said "they won't force you to take it if you don't want it". I said what about the passports and ID cards? "You just won't be able to shop for food" he proceeded to laugh. Thanks for that mate. I didn't sleep that night. A philosophical angst overcame me about the morals and I realised this is what people can do when in fear. I wished that conversation never took place. 

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic