Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just saw the sad news that one of the big pubs in Dublin, a place I used to go a lot, has closed down permanently.

It makes me wonder what the hell has happened to this world, and to the people living in it. It's the same world where, only 12 years ago in 2008, we saw huge anger over the same shit on a smaller scale as the public became aware of the lying and stealing of big developers at the expense of small businesses and the public. Now we have an even more blatant barefaced robbery where those same businesses are forced into bankruptcy because "virus".

What has happened in the intervening 12 years to make us so foolish, so vulnerable to such a weak and unimaginitave cunt's trick. I'd give them credit where credit was due if it was even slightly creative or well thought-out, but it's rubbish! We've somehow accepted being sold down the river 10 times worse than we were in 2008, all for a strong flu.

I'm in the camp of people who think there will and has to be an awakening for everyone eventually, it's not a sustainable situation. The sad reality is that that will come for many when everything they had has been destroyed and wrestled away from them in the name of "safety" 

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 3

Just wanted to get people's thoughts on the coming tidal wave of recession, as it's something I'm a little unsure of. Will it be allowed to happen? Will we transition straight from the likes of the furlough scheme to a UBI, indefinitely keeping the old system in place until we have the tools to transition to one not based on labour but on social credit. Is this even possible? I've seen more than one commentator saying this seems to be the plan but it isn't as easy as thought.

Recession and poverty is something that tends to make people face reality. Maybe they know this and are going to embrace the chaos when it comes, trying to convince the angry mobs that the "anti-vaxxers" are responsible for their loss of livelihood. I'm not sure.

I work in Finance....I have been a Forex, Futures, Options and stock market trader for 38 years....It is usually my aim to predict where financial markets are going to be heading in a few days/weeks and trade accordingly...Nothing in these markets is making sense at the moment...nothing...The recession that should follow this will make anything in mankinds history look tame or a blip...However...look at the crypto currencies and Gold...they are at record highs....So I think we will, as a world, run out of money, be bankrupt, and that will induce the world to change over to crypto currencies....and then thats when the nightmare begins 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carol Harmer said:

I work in Finance....I have been a Forex, Futures, Options and stock market trader for 38 years....It is usually my aim to predict where financial markets are going to be heading in a few days/weeks and trade accordingly...Nothing in these markets is making sense at the moment...nothing...The recession that should follow this will make anything in mankinds history look tame or a blip...However...look at the crypto currencies and Gold...they are at record highs....So I think we will, as a world, run out of money, be bankrupt, and that will induce the world to change over to crypto currencies....and then thats when the nightmare begins 

Wow... chilling. So basically we're going to break traditional money and the only alternative if you don't already own crypto will be blank-slate digital currency?

Only one solution in that case, run to the hills and live off a barter system!

Correct....I am seeing it now coming more and more to the fore....50% of Chinese cities take the E-Yuan as well as standed Yuan currency, but that is because China's economy has grown...They are not out of cash...sadly the rest of the world will be, and soon, much sooner than people realise...There isnt the World Bank or the IMF to bail out all countries...It couldnt happen....which is why Governments are spending what they are...They will have no need to pay it back to themselves...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Interesting share. Will those two grifters be okay with people collectivizing against their oppressors though?

These are the same two arseholes that had a grooming gang victim on and told her that bad things happen to their people when white people collectivize so basically the abuse must continue.

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

crypto spam? realy?

I think there's room for skepticism about the likes of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies... but I found it interesting when shortly before this whole thing started the Fed launched their own crypto and it unsurprisingly absolutely bombed.

Almost like they realised the game was getting away from them so they had to press the panic button to force us all onto their new platform

3 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

business opportunity

who's gonna print these cards out filled in and sell em on ebay for a quid?

Edited by bamboozooka

6 hours ago, alexa said:

A person who is allergic to eggs will be exempt from having the vaccine.

582681402_aex.PNG.de7d939e1c27beb2fc37e56327fc8a3b.PNG

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2URU1Y373BW7

An immune system overreaction causes food allergies. For egg allergy, the immune system mistakenly identifies certain egg proteins as harmful. When you or your child comes in contact with egg proteins, immune system cells (antibodies) recognize them and signal the immune system to release histamine and other chemicals that cause allergic signs and symptoms.

Both egg yolks and egg whites contain proteins that can cause allergies, but allergy to egg whites is most common. It's possible for breast-fed infants to have an allergic reaction to egg proteins in breast milk if the mother consumes eggs.

Egg allergy reactions vary from person to person and usually occur soon after exposure to egg.

Egg allergy symptoms can include

Skin inflammation or hives — the most common egg allergy reaction

Nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing (allergic rhinitis)

Digestive symptoms, such as cramps, nausea and vomiting

Asthma signs and symptoms such as coughing, wheezing,

chest tightness or shortness of breath

A severe allergic reaction can lead to anaphylaxis, a life-threatening emergency that requires an immediate epinephrine (adrenaline) shot and a trip to the emergency room.

Anaphylaxis signs and symptoms include

Constriction of airways, including a swollen throat or a lump in your throat that makes it difficult to breathe

Abdominal pain and cramping

Rapid pulse

Shock, with a severe drop in blood pressure felt as dizziness, lightheadedness or loss of consciousness

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Westerners screwed up at the moment we started putting our elderly in homes.

Agree and fuelled by the break up of the family and all that led to it over the past century.

Family used to be the binding cornerstone of life and is now a meaningless platitude by comparison.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

gpu.jpg.8098b85eca16e5f81d9974bb29fdfaa3.jpg

Westerners screwed up at the moment we started putting our elderly in homes.

There are very few care homes in Spain, Portugal and Italy and possibly Greece compared to Northern

Europe. The family looks after their elderly relatives, not the State.

I'm wondering whether in the coming weeks/months there will be a rise in deaths in care homes

because of the vaccine, but they will test the elderly person and it will be falsley attributed to

Covid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Interesting share. Will those two grifters be okay with people collectivizing against their oppressors though?

These are the same two arseholes that had a grooming gang victim on and told her that bad things happen to their people when white people collectivize so basically the abuse must continue.

Who are those guys Eng? Look (((dodgy))) to me.  I copied the tweet from Gareth Icke's retweet.

Edited by Golden Retriever

13 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Who are those guys Eng? Look (((dodgy))) to me.  I copied the tweet from Gareth Icke's retweet.

Triggernometry podcast. They're just subversive little gatekeepers.

tp.jpg.68c1b6b5bea893eb1fea317363b603f6.jpg

They claim to be about free speech, but they refuse to debate certain people because they can't refute peoples concerns.

I can understand people being scared of white people collectivizing, but they had a young grooming gang victim on who said she just wanted her countrymen to protect her, then Konstantin said no that can't happen because bad things might happen to his people (Jews) if white people stand up for themselves  . You just don't say that shit to an abuse victim that is crying for help.

Someone close to me was raped in the back of a dodgy takeaway while her friend was made to watch. After I heard that grifting prick say that crap, I wanted to punch through my monitors.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I don't trust MP's to act out of conscience. I expect most MP's to act out of their own political expediency

Well, this lot passed the Coronavirus Act in March, then renewed the Coronavirus Act in October and will no doubt renew the Coronavirus Act again next April. Says it all really!

On 12/6/2020 at 1:25 PM, ink said:

From here it states:

"The UK Government has paid out about £73million to nearly 1000 children and adults, representing 1 in 8 claimants who were minimum 60% injured by a vaccine between 1979-2014** ~ Vaccines have been accepted by most governments to cause a multitude of devastating injuries, including brain damage, seizure disorders, deafness, Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) and death."

http://vaccineinjury.uk/

Also the FOI from 2014:

"Since its inception, 6,026 claims have been received and 931 awards made,totalling  about  £73  million  including  top-up  payments  (see  Annex  A) (information correct up to 8 December 2014)."

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/242813/response/599844/attach/html/2/Reply DE904995.pdf.html

I like the 'minimum 60% injured' bit. Anyhow, so roughly only 15% of claimants have ever been successful. I would then be wondering how many others might have claimed, but didn't due to dying; not associating any health problems they had with a vaccine; not knowing the compensation scheme existed; or just not being bothered to claim.

What I would really love to know, pre-MMR vaccine, is whether the compensation scheme ever paid out on an autism claim. If not, then how many autism claims were there? Or was it the case that no one was ever entitled to make an autism claim? I guess that a new FOI request would need to be submitted and, even if an autism had been successful in the past, then they would probably lie about it.       

But those payments would not include other payments such as the £60m paid out, at approx £1m each, for swine flu vaccination damage .... and I would guess there have been many other UK payments!

https://postimg.cc/k6P1DxjS

I didn't even know that a separate scheme existed for swine flu vaccine victims.

22 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Apparently in USA 51% will refuse Vaccine. So maybe UK is rushing to vaccinate before the fact that Americans are refusing hits the news?

All I ever hear from BoJo is 'we are at the front of the pack'. WTF.

22 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Of course, but we can't prove they are corrupt until they provide the evidence which is why you have to write to them. I am not writing because I want to know their views. I am writing so I can prove that they are incompetent.

The passing of the Coronavirus Act was High Treason. I have no doubt that randomly selected juries would find them all individually guilty as hell.

19 hours ago, Velma said:

It's been a year now since this irrepressible virus struck, which thrives in all seasons and environmental conditions, hot or cold; which lives for weeks on all types of surfaces, can jump species and lingers in the very air we breathe.

Just the other day, I was mentally terming this virus as 'all things to all tyrants'.

19 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It was an illusion. There was no peace from 1945 to 2019. It was the era in which the NWO sought to consolidate its power over the world. Korea, Vietnam, N. Ireland, Iraq, Aden, Afghanistan, Lebanon, the all-pervasive Cold War. Numerous wars in Africa, and the expansion of American power across the world. In the West, society underwent upheavals that went a long way to destroying the nuclear family. I could go on but the 'unprecedented freedom' we heard so much about really was a great illusion. The iron hand was always there.

Indeed, but those who lived in that time were at least free to wander around their sheep pens. Not so now.

Edited by numnuts

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic