Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

26 minutes ago, Velma said:

It's been a year now since this irrepressible virus struck, which thrives in all seasons and environmental conditions, hot or cold; which lives for weeks on all types of surfaces, can jump species and lingers in the very air we breathe.

The mortuaries should be innundated with contagious corpses and funeral parlours overwhelmed, gravediggers should be working overtime and crematoria blazing. Or are the bodies just thrown into a big pit, like slaughtered mink?

Still, I don't know a single soul, from my social circle, who has had this alleged disease, far less died from it! Everyone from my community, even the elderly and infirm, are still here! There are no recent bereavements, funerals or fresh graves.

In other words, there is no actual evidence that we are in the grip of a deadly pandemic, which requires the government to restrict our daily lives, strip us of our rights and plunge us into poverty. Even if there was, their “cure” is much worse.

it's a mind virus: fear

• Like 2
  • Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Velma said:

It's been a year now since this irrepressible virus struck, which thrives in all seasons and environmental conditions, hot or cold; which lives for weeks on all types of surfaces, can jump species and lingers in the very air we breathe.

The mortuaries should be innundated with contagious corpses and funeral parlours overwhelmed, gravediggers should be working overtime and crematoria blazing. Or are the bodies just thrown into a big pit, like slaughtered mink?

Still, I don't know a single soul, from my social circle, who has had this alleged disease, far less died from it! Everyone from my community, even the elderly and infirm, are still here! There are no recent bereavements, funerals or fresh graves.

In other words, there is no actual evidence that we are in the grip of a deadly pandemic, which requires the government to restrict our daily lives, strip us of our rights and plunge us into poverty. Even if there was, their “cure” is much worse.

And do you remember the viral (sorry) videos of people dead in the streets with facemasks, attended by medics in hazmat suits in China and Iran?  The boats in the harbour of New York?  Alllll the empty Nightingale Hospitals which appeared in record time?  The time-lapse video of the hospital in China built in record time?

And today....teenagers storming Harrods.  

Quite the pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, vinny79 said:

Anyone seen “subject access” live stream on YouTube?live now

punjab and sikhs protesting in london

which I have no problem with

police Allowing it

stood by

if that was Covid protest

what would happen

Every male sikh there was armed and carrying a knife...maybe thats why nothing happened ?

6 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Thankfully the logistics you'd need for that are not going to be easy to implement. It would have to be something paper based at first. Which is good as it gives us a bit more time to push back.

The logsitics have already been done...received a letter from your gp recently?...they have a unique barcode personal to you..not beyond the realms of possibility that it will be tied into that in some way for your medical history and plastic passes with an  rfid chip can be produced in minutes (i nkow because i have had them made for me in less than 2 minutes...all my personal and corporate details and enabled me to enter a certain building and move around freely)...so i still think there are plenty more surprises left yet

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ink said:

For me, personally, it isn't so much about what it may do (although I consider that it WILL remove any chance an individual has of 'becoming') .... it is about choosing whether to be an individual who has the right to their integrity of being and decisions regarding the physical form they animate OR being a SLAVE!

I have made my choice and comprehend the actions which I may, in the near future, have to take.

For me, as I consider this realm to be only a VERY limited interaction, ....... my choice has been simple atnewsite.jpg.bf0128690283178d17302d4f04d41a2b.jpg

out of likes.

That is the point most should comprehend with absolute clarity! 

Mandate or compulsion to acccept vaccination implies that "you do not own your own body"

If you do not own your own body you are a slave.

The neo/techno feudalists are waging war against the individual.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, IGBA said:

Disappointing to see Palin's name there. Would've hoped someone like him would be above this. Ah well..

Most of them are close to karking it anyway....but then again thats the target audience isnt  it ?80+ down to 50.....do they really think that heroes of peoples youths is going to make them take a vaxxine ...they really are clutching at straws now

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/covid-consultant-confronts-claims-conspiracy-19393667

77th starting a regional charm offensive against conspiracy theories...

Dr David Oliver is part of the Kings Fund. Funded by the following corporate partners...can you guess?

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/about-us/corporate-partners

Edited by Maxi
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Daz181 said:

“I’d like to emphasise the highest standards of scrutiny, safety and effectiveness of quality have been met to international standards."

Nah I'm good thanks. I will stick to the local, others can embrace the global.

Seriously though, imagine trusting these internationalist hyenas with your life.

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Maxi said:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/covid-consultant-confronts-claims-conspiracy-19393667

77th starting a regional charm offensive against conspiracy theories...

Dr David Oliver is part of the Kings Fund. Funded by the following corporate partners...can you guess?

https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/about-us/corporate-partners

Now that actually made me laugh out loud....good spot .....think i'll try and post it in the comments on the story

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

WHO backing for French Covid-19 sniffer dogs tests

https://www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/WHO-backing-for-French-Covid-19-sniffer-dogs-tests

Sniffer dogs capable of detecting COVID-19 could soon be operating in Australian airports

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/sniffer-dogs-capable-of-detecting-covid-19-could-soon-be-operating-in-australian-airports

must remember never to keep bacon in my pockets!

94%  - wonder how they worked that out as they havent revealed any proof that they've isolated the so called virus or can use the rtPCR in any measured or useful way.

So how do they calibrate sniffer dogs then? ;)

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

must remember never to keep bacon in my pockets!

94%  - wonder how they worked that out as they havent revealed any proof that they've isolated the so called virus or can use the rtPCR in any measured or useful way.

So how do they calibrate sniffer dogs then? ;)

Might have to pour spicy pepper all over myself at airports. Maybe will make the dogs sneeze.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes but will they still inject it into everyone else?

they have a sense of self preservation but do they have any principles?

That's the big question. This is a fork in the road time. How far will people go in enforcing this crap? Time will tell.

From New York Post article above

The stunning anti-vax response follows an August survey of MTA workers that showed only 30 percent of 645 respondents were definitely willing to be vaccinated. Thirty-eight percent were unsure and 32 percent said they would not take the vaccine, according to the poll of Transport Workers Union members conducted by the NYU School of Global Public Health.

If the survey results become the reality, it would mean thousands of NYC’s first responders and other essential frontline workers would continue to be vulnerable to the virus and remain potential spreaders.

The FDNY announced last week it would not make the vaccine mandatory for its members, a policy expected to be followed by all city agencies and even hospitals.

The data comes as Trump pandemic advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said that most healthy Americans should not expect to be vaccinated before the spring, as the first shots are rolled out to health care workers, the elderly and the medically vulnerable

Re: Critical information about Covid 19
thank you OP
hugs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79723142 

Thanks,
I just want to get this information to as many people as possible!

We don't need to be headed into pens and vaccinated like animals. We should have choices!!! 

There is now credible worldwide scientific evidence that ivermectin which has been used worldwide since the 1970s
effectively works for both treatment and prophylaxis of Covid 19.

We don't have to destroy economies by unnecessary lockdowns. 
We don't need to rush vaccines into production and distribution, we have an effective alternative treatment!!!

We've had it all along. I have been following this for months now, and we now have it published by a group of very honest and courageous doctors in the US and Europe !!!!!!!! 

It has been published by doctors in other countries for months now!!! The problem is, that in the USA and Europe, doctors can be muzzled more easily.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4615364/pg1?regp=bm9fMTYwNzI4MjA2NQ==

How desperate are you to attend a football match? Desperate enough to accept a mandatory digital health passport?

“Health passports will be a contributing factor to [the mass return of fans], as well as advanced entry systems into stadiums.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-fc-news-tottenham-bring-back-fans-stadium-premier-league-b79131.html

• Like 2