Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

no not seen it....predictive programming?

 

Some of it might be described as predictive programming to the viewer. In my view it

was more likely giving an advanced message to those involved in the crimes we are seeing with Covid

in 2020.  I say that, because the clips have been heavily censored now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Some of it might be described as predictive programming to the viewer. In my view it

was more likely giving an advanced message to those involved in the crimes we are seeing with Covid

in 2020.  I say that, because the clips have been heavily censored now.

 

in magic there is a technique called 'bud will' where the magician seeks, whilst in the correct state of consciousness, to pass their desired wish into their subconscious

 

The desired wish then manifests into our 'physical' reality

 

lets consider that television places a person into an alpha brainwave states which is a suggestive, hypnagogic state into which symbols and ideas can be passed into the subconscious of the viewer so that they may then manifest into our physical reality

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This may deserve another thread, but ever since this obvious attempt to transform society started I've been wondering about all those ancestry/23andme etc businesses that suddenly appeared a few years ago, asking for your DNA in return for a vague stab at where you may have come from.

 

Anne Wojcicki was a co-founder of the latter. Just a quick check of her Wikipedia reveals this:

 

Wojcicki was born in Palo Alto, California, and has two older sisters, Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube,[2] and Janet Wojcicki, a PhD anthropologist and epidemiologist[3]

 

It's like the three witches opening of Macbeth, not to mention it says she was worth $690m in 2019.   

Edited by Shy Talk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wales brings in ‘immunity passports’: People will get ID-style cards to prove they have had coronavirus vaccine

 
so how long until nicola sturgeon announces that the SNP in scotland intend to introduce 'immunity passports'?
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe the latest furlough scheme or job retention scheme as I have also heard it called is due to end in March next year. Occurred to me yesterday it coincides with the end of the tax year. Thousands of people are predicted to be made redundant from their work at this time, if they haven't been already. It would not have been feasible for Rishi Sunak to have had the furlough scheme going for a whole year at the start of this plandemic. It has had to be done in stages so as not to arouse suspicion among the majority. Interest rates have been at record lows for some time now almost as if the bank of England controllers knew what was in the pipeline. When I say "controllers" I am not talking about Mark Carney, etc, he was just another front man, a mouth piece, a puppet. To have suddenly lowered interest rates to where they are and have been,, again would have looked so suspicious that maybe even the B.B.C would have been asking awkward questions. There is a lot of talk on this forum about us all being fucked and vaccines being made compulsory. I agree with both these statements. We can have all the peaceful protests we want, and I wish I was able to get to some of them. Sadly they will achieve nothing. Drastic times call for drastic measures. Who among us is brave enough to do some thing like Emilline Pankhurst. Throwing herself in front of the kings horse at the Epsom Derby was pivotal in women being able to vote. I am not suggesting we do the same but protesting from a motorway bridge and threatening to throw your self off would maybe capture the attention of the media in a different way. Chaining our selves in front of our local town halls might be something to cause interest to the local news papers initially. "If you tolerate this then your children will be next" is very true today. I am sixty, I believe this vaccine is intended to be fully active for generation after mine. It will be made compulsory within the next five years. Receiving this vaccine will be incremental in its effect as it is given each year until the human body is a receiver connected to 5g as has been predicted by D.I for years. A little off topic, I heard an interview on the radio on Tuesday with the heir to the J.C.B company. He was talking about electric vehicles and the energy needed to produce the batteries. Cobalt is mined in the democratic republic of congo, very often children work in these mines. The cobalt is taken from the mines to be loaded onto ships then to China where most of the worlds batteries are made in factories powered by coal burning power stations. the batteries exported all over the world. One electric car produces twice as much co2 than it will save due to the energy needed to make the batteries. He then went on to talk about the use of hydrogen power. The one problem with hydrogen as far as the cult is concerned it will not be so easy to connect it to the grid as an electric vehicle will be. The last sentence is my own thoughts not the thoughts of the J.C.B heir.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

This may deserve another thread, but ever since this obvious attempt to transform society started I've been wondering about all those ancestry/23andme etc businesses that suddenly appeared a few years ago, asking for your DNA in return for a vague stab at where you may have come from.

 

Anne Wojcicki was a co-founder of the latter. Just a quick check of her Wikipedia reveals this:

 

Wojcicki was born in Palo Alto, California, and has two older sisters, Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube,[2] and Janet Wojcicki, a PhD anthropologist and epidemiologist[3]

 

It's like the three witches opening of Macbeth, not to mention it says she was worth $690m in 2019.   

 

i'm out of 'likes' but that is very interesting!

 

yes i think the whole ancestry DNA thing was about harvesting peoples DNA

 

I heard stories of people sending their DNA to different companies and being told different things so who knows how reliable the feedback even was?

 

Then there was the whole scandal that it turned out that it was in the small print of the contract that peoples DNA was to be shared with 'third parties' so who knows where that data is now

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

in magic there is a technique called 'bud will' where the magician seeks, whilst in the correct state of consciousness, to pass their desired wish into their subconscious

 

The desired wish then manifests into our 'physical' reality

 

lets consider that television places a person into an alpha brainwave states which is a suggestive, hypnagogic state into which symbols and ideas can be passed into the subconscious of the viewer so that they may then manifest into our physical reality

 

Here's a clip .... notice the masonic sign on the ceiling at the beginning.

 

The clip is planting the climate change narrative into the viewers mind, as well as depopulation.

(Mod note; link added for members to get around 'being blocked in your country' https://youtu.be/mIngXwZWdqI   )
(Another Mod note; here's a Bitchute link to save the hassle; https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fl6vYPgY1F6r/  )

 

 

 

Edited by Basket Case
links added twwice
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

If there is a creator, they should be turning up right now and stop this madness from happening, not standing idly by watching us suffer more. Where's the mercy? Surely we don't all deserve this? 

Cue antichrist

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

 A little off topic, I heard an interview on the radio on Tuesday with the heir to the J.C.B company. He was talking about electric vehicles and the energy needed to produce the batteries. Cobalt is mined in the democratic republic of congo, very often children work in these mines. The cobalt is taken from the mines to be loaded onto ships then to China where most of the worlds batteries are made in factories powered by coal burning power stations. the batteries exported all over the world. One electric car produces twice as much co2 than it will save due to the energy needed to make the batteries. He then went on to talk about the use of hydrogen power. The one problem with hydrogen as far as the cult is concerned it will not be so easy to connect it to the grid as an electric vehicle will be. The last sentence is my own thoughts not the thoughts of the J.C.B heir.

 

yeah but electric cars are really 'woke' so who cares?

 

for any good, narcissistic liberal, virtue signalling is much more important than kids down cobalt mines....

 

now lets not focus on the economic devestation that will be required to mine the raw materials needed for boris johnsons neo-marxist green new deal

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Cue antichrist

 

the anti-christ will be the artificial intelligence that will sit at the centre of the 'internet of things' smart grid, hoovering up all the data from all the interconnected appliances through the 5G cloud

 

according to elon musk the only way for us to survive this is to accept his neuralink into our brains so that our consciousness may make a direct interface with the artificial intelligence which we shall call 'lucifer'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is that saying (might be David’s) that goes something like “imagine there was a war and nobody showed up” Well, guess what, there is a war, it’s an information war, and we the people are the ones who never showed up, humanity has rolled over and surrendered without a fight, how could we be so weak, how will our children and generations to come think of us, we who had the chance to turn the tide against evil but chose instead to sleepwalk ourselves into Orwell’s 1984.  May our children forgive us and may they have balls to stand up to fight for the rights we have given away.

Edited by simonb1977
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I find it strange how so many people seem to have no problem wearing masks all the time. It seems now that people are more prone to wearing a mask and getting annoyed at people who are not. I think the TV/media has been brainwashing them with some new information, probably that the non mask wearers are the reason for the lockdown. I have had people call me names and one women even blew on to me through her mask, like she was trying to infect me. People are still acting silly with the social distancing, like stopping when they see me and acting like I am contagious, it is hilarious to watch. So many people are completely traumatised by this past year. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 I have had people call me names and one women even blew on to me through her mask, like she was trying to infect me. People are still acting silly with the social distancing, like stopping when they see me and acting like I am contagious, it is hilarious to watch. So many people are completely traumatised by this past year. 

 

its empowering all the worst kind of people.....all the most petty-minded amongst us

 

people that on any other day you'd tell to go spin

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I find it strange how so many people seem to have no problem wearing masks all the time. It seems now that people are more prone to wearing a mask and getting annoyed at people who are not. I think the TV/media has been brainwashing them with some new information, probably that the non mask wearers are the reason for the lockdown. I have had people call me names and one women even blew on to me through her mask, like she was trying to infect me. People are still acting silly with the social distancing, like stopping when they see me and acting like I am contagious, it is hilarious to watch. So many people are completely traumatised by this past year. 

 

The important thing to remember is that those people were probably utter twats long before 2020.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

I know. Not to mention we are at a solar minimum period at the moment. The last glacial flood in Iceland was in 1996. Yet they said the CO2 related carbon "explosion" (the one guy called it that) has been going for 150 years. Yet in 1996 it still flooded. 

 

They grounded all the planes with this lockdown, well majority of them. So we should have seen the evaporation rate increase due to the planes polluting exhausts not reflecting the sun rays in the atmosphere.. Leading to higher temperatures, no doubt they will blame that increase on muh CO2. 

 

Yes, according to the global dimming hypothesis, as far as I recall, runaway global warming will be caused if all planes stopped flying. Interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, simonb1977 said:

It may be there was no fight initially as life was made bare-able  for the masses what with furlough and schemes.  When really put to the test I guess we will see.

 

Yes exactly they have been placated just waiting for the day when it's all over. But soon they'll be forced to confront the fact that it's not supposed to be over, ever.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Wales brings in ‘immunity passports’: People will get ID-style cards to prove they have had coronavirus vaccine

 
so how long until nicola sturgeon announces that the SNP in scotland intend to introduce 'immunity passports'?


These really needed to be via a chip under the skin, with a blockchain record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The concept of so-called ‘immunity passports’ for travelers has been suggested many times since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. Now, with the current positive outcomes of several vaccine trials, the idea has begun to gain more traction. A number of governments, industry bodies and airlines are mooting immunity-based conditions for travel, the latest of which is a suggestion by the UK government that citizens who have received the vaccine could have a stamp applied in their passports. It has also been suggested that the country’s Covid app, which is run by the National Health Service, could incorporate a vaccine record."

https://www.passengerterminaltoday.com/features/could-immunity-passports-aid-the-recovery-of-the-aviation-sector.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...