Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

The government is on power trip and extremely arrogant, yep HANDCOCK and BORIS that is you. They think they have the power of GOD and they can stop a virus from spreading by simply rolling out tyrannical laws. They need to catch a wake up. 

7jxogoagxm261.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance tha

Posted Images

On 11/29/2020 at 7:34 AM, alexa said:

Hesitant about the Covid vaccine? DR ELLIE CANNON answers all those niggling worries and explains why you should be first in the queue.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8996237/Hesitant-Covid-vaccine.html

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-trials-showed-severe-side-effects-fever-and-aches

headaches reported for the pfizer

Dr ellie cannon -- "If volunteers took paracetamol, this was less of a problem."

and this really peeves me off and is why i turned my back on allopthy and the medicine industry

no question of what is causing the headache, no concern at all... just pop another pill

and the best is that the medical system doesnt really know why paracetamol stops headaches, has no idea how it works

Its stuff like this that should concern everyone however the zombies think if they dont drop dead within minutes of the jab everything is a-ok 😱

does anyone know the time span to report adverse reactions? i think its usually a few hours and anything after that time span is not recognised as an effect of the vaccine .

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wales brings in 'immunity passports': People will get ID-style cards to prove they have had coronavirus vaccine amid fears pubs and shops will demand to see them before letting people in
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9009413/People-Wales-ID-style-card-vaccinated-coroanvirus.html

Everyone should stock up on 2-3 weeks worth of food and boycott the shops for that period of time. I'm sure they'd sack this off straight away. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wales brings in 'immunity passports': People will get ID-style cards to prove they have had coronavirus vaccine amid fears pubs and shops will demand to see them before letting people in
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9009413/People-Wales-ID-style-card-vaccinated-coroanvirus.html

Here we go... the onset of medical tyranny... RESIST!!!

• Like 2

Just watching Nicola Krankie talking about the Covid massacre vaccine and some wanker journalist said to her ' Don't you think people who refuse the vaccine should be penalised as it's the right thing to do?

She gave the typical response like the others do and said I will pass you onto Professor Prick.

It's the usual shit they say ' Getting the vaccine you are protecting your family and others .'

Bastards !

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

NHS to enlist 'sensible' celebrities to persuade people to take coronavirus vaccine

Exclusive: People who are ‘known and loved’ will front campaign amid fears of low take-up

Denis Campbell Health policy editor

Ant & Dec will roll their sleeves up for this gig, always happy to oblige the Illuminati!

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

C  ertificate

O  f 

V  accination

I

D

• Like 4
Just now, Velma said:

Ant & Dec will roll their sleeves up for this gig, always happy to oblige the Illuminati!

Can't stand them , hate them with a passion, Ant should have been jailed for drunk driving he could have killed someone , but he is a Royal arse licker and is protected for some reason , I think he has skeletons in his cupboard that's why he drinks and has mental problems, but your right they will take the prick for the Illuminati.

Just now, Sexpistol50 said:

Can't stand them , hate them with a passion, Ant should have been jailed for drunk driving he could have killed someone , but he is a Royal arse licker and is protected for some reason , I think he has skeletons in his cupboard that's why he drinks and has mental problems, but your right they will take the prick for the Illuminati.

They will take a saline solution.

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

C  ertificate

O  f 

V  accination

I

D

Bastards didn't take them long , they preach about Black lives matter and how terrible it was when Black people were turned away from shops and restaurants in America , what's the difference with this Covid pass ? people will be turned away from shops , restaurant's , pubs etc not because of the colour of their skin but because they don't have a fucking Covid massacre vaccine ID card , Enough is Enough people need to stand up to this bullshit .

• Like 3

How Covshit can really ruin your life, no matter the situation. 

A month ago I potentially broke my foot. 

I put it off for a week and a bit because I thought it was just bruised or sprained. 

However, I am pretty sure it is broken. As does my physio neighbour. 

I have waited since then for an x-ray. I had one for tomorrow, but they have phoned to cancel as they are closing the hospital due to coroshit nnunbers in the area increasing. 

They are closing the hospital. 

Wtf. 

So now a month on, I must struggle with a broken foot. Unable to do many things, even take my daughter to school (mum is helping thankfully). 

I am going out of my mind! 

• Sad 1