Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Oh shit.  News not good this morning is it peeps.

 

 

And here is Yeadons counter argument:

 

https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/

 

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

On December 1, 2020, the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon and the lung specialist and former head of the public health department Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon demand that the studies – for the protection of the life and health of the volunteers – should not be continued until a study design is available that is suitable to address the significant safety concerns expressed by an increasing number of renowned scientists against the vaccine and the study design.

On the one hand, the petitioners demand that, due to the known lack of accuracy of the PCR test in a serious study, a so-called Sanger sequencing must be used. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty, which is why testing the vaccine on humans is unethical per se.

Furthermore, they demand that it must be excluded, e.g. by means of animal experiments, that risks already known from previous studies, which partly originate from the nature of the corona viruses, can be realized. The concerns are directed in particular to the following points:

  • The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.
  • The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
  • The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
  • The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.

CALL FOR HELP: Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon ask as many EU citizens as possible to co-sign their petition by sending the e-mail prepared here to the EMA.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beside myself a little. Those I care for are going to have this jab, I've been warning them for a long time. They won't listen. Going to be on a downer today, meh.

 

Survival of the smartest.

 

Also any word on the Chinese population having this Pfizer or any other covid any vaccine?

 

 

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry for going off on a tangent here...

 

_39084775_top.jpg

 

"Morning, pop-pickers, we have a new one for you t'day... it's...

 

'Tiers for Fears and Shout...'

 

That's right... Let it all out..."

 

 

Nigel in production: You can't say that. It's against government guidelines. No shouting or letting it all out is allowed. Thank you please. Gawd, I'm livid.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, MR-E said:

I will leave you in absolutely no doubt we are now living in a police state. I can personally testify having witnessed  the events that are contained in this video.

what you are  witnessing is a coach on route to join the sat 28th nov 2020  peoples protest march in central london  advertised as a   peaceful demonstration . WE the peoples  very real concerns  of the tyranny taking place right now  in the uk.  share it far & wide if this does not wake the sleeping masses up then nothing will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/mike.stride.16/videos/10160562002959746

 

 

Just adding parts 2 and 3. Thanks for the highlighting this case of the state security police using their sweeping COVID powers and en masse, bullyboy tactics to deny people of their freedoms.

Mike James John and a coach load of others held hostage outside uxbridge pt 2

 

SvenP and a coach load of others held hostage outside uxbridge pt3

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Theatre for the masses. Wake up.

 

It is true that the PTB will always seek to tell renegade sheeple, by way of their TV screen, just who 'their new man' is. 'Sheeple, THIS is your new man.' A while back they kept on plugging Jacob Rees-Mogg and Bill Cash as 'our new men' I would run a mile from that duo. Ha ha ha.

 

P.S. Not to say that literally everyone we get a glimpse of on TV is a shill. George Galloway is very legitimate in my eyes. Nigel Farage at least 'was' legitimate I think. It's just the way in which such folks are presented to us that must be scrutinised. For example, Richard Tice is largely left alone by the PTB, in terms of getting shit, while they would follow the likes of Aaron Banks to Mars to try and hurt him. Tice has to be a shill.       

 

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

 

Since whenever the people wanted to do something at direct odds with what the PTB wanted, as in Brexit. The brick wall was always there, but folks just didn't realise it. 

 

10 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

I've noticed that as we approach the vaccine's deployment, the sheep appear to be getting angrier with the the non-compliers. It started of as just 'selfish' to today reading comments from people not being 'able to wait until you need the jab to fly so that we won't have to travel with the idiots.'  If you think friends and family have disowned you at this point, it's about to get a whole lot worse imo.

 

At least some of it must be shills fabricating public opinion.

 

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

NHS to enlist 'sensible' celebrities to persuade people to take coronavirus vaccine

Exclusive: People who are ‘known and loved’ will front campaign amid fears of low take-up

 
Denis Campbell Health policy editor

 

I know that folks can be intelligent in a whole plethora of different ways. However, from what I have seen of celebrities, on various TV quiz shows, the only 'general conclusion' I could draw was that they really are thick as shit. Scarily so. 

 

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

No its deeper than that....certain celebrities will be instructed by initiates who are higher up than them within the secret society network to say they have covid and/or to push the vaccines to the public in order to sell this dodgy drug to their adoring, star struck fans

 

For sure, especially the low-level, masonic titheads.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.
  • The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
  • The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
  • The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.

 

Sounds perfectly safe to me!? NOT!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From The Independent just now

 

UK vaccine approval branded ‘problematic’ by MEP

The UK’s emergency approval of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine has been branded "problematic" by an EU lawmaker.

"I consider this decision to be problematic and recommend that EU Member States do not repeat the process in the same way. A few weeks of thorough examination by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) is better than a hasty emergency marketing authorisation of a vaccine," said Peter Liese, an EU lawmaker who is a member of German Chancellor Angela Merkel's party.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

From The Independent just now

 

UK vaccine approval branded ‘problematic’ by MEP

The UK’s emergency approval of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine has been branded "problematic" by an EU lawmaker.

"I consider this decision to be problematic and recommend that EU Member States do not repeat the process in the same way. A few weeks of thorough examination by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) is better than a hasty emergency marketing authorisation of a vaccine," said Peter Liese, an EU lawmaker who is a member of German Chancellor Angela Merkel's party.

 

The problem is that vaccination centers are already getting installed in every state and they are activly on the lookout for voluntary doctors and other health personal that are permitted to carry out the vaccination program.

 

You can bet that the vaccine from Pfizer and BioNtech get approved by the EU, thats as sure as the Amen in the church.

 

Whatever Mr Liese says here will be overruled anyway, lets not kid ourselfs. They will stop at nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FrankVitali said:

Oh shit.  News not good this morning is it peeps.

 

 

And here is Yeadons counter argument:

 

https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/

 

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

On December 1, 2020, the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon and the lung specialist and former head of the public health department Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon demand that the studies – for the protection of the life and health of the volunteers – should not be continued until a study design is available that is suitable to address the significant safety concerns expressed by an increasing number of renowned scientists against the vaccine and the study design.

On the one hand, the petitioners demand that, due to the known lack of accuracy of the PCR test in a serious study, a so-called Sanger sequencing must be used. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty, which is why testing the vaccine on humans is unethical per se.

Furthermore, they demand that it must be excluded, e.g. by means of animal experiments, that risks already known from previous studies, which partly originate from the nature of the corona viruses, can be realized. The concerns are directed in particular to the following points:

  • The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.
  • The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
  • The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
  • The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.

CALL FOR HELP: Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon ask as many EU citizens as possible to co-sign their petition by sending the e-mail prepared here to the EMA.

 

 

Signed and sent.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

 

Just posted this article as a thread.

 

 

Here's the link

 

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15405-a-global-team-of-experts-has-found-10-fatal-flaws-in-the-main-test-for-covid-and-is-demanding-it’s-urgently-axed/

 

Perhaps I should have posted it here but it's in a thread now. 😡

Edited by jesuitsdidit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

True... the Yorkshire Ripper went into hospital with a heart attack and apparently died of 'Covid'. They must be doing visual diagnoses now. Heart attack and otherwise asymptomatic = covid. Looks fine but err on the side of caution = covid. Or he wants a vacation and they need a celeb ...put down covid.

Two people I know had 'Covid'...turned out both were diagnosed over the phone.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Whatever happened to Global Dimming? https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xudm8n

 

I know. Not to mention we are at a solar minimum period at the moment. The last glacial flood in Iceland was in 1996. Yet they said the CO2 related carbon "explosion" (the one guy called it that) has been going for 150 years. Yet in 1996 it still flooded. 

 

They grounded all the planes with this lockdown, well majority of them. So we should have seen the evaporation rate increase due to the planes polluting exhausts not reflecting the sun rays in the atmosphere.. Leading to higher temperatures, no doubt they will blame that increase on muh CO2. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Just adding parts 2 and 3. Thanks for the highlighting this case of the state security police using their sweeping COVID powers and en masse, bullyboy tactics to deny people of their freedoms.

Mike James John and a coach load of others held hostage outside uxbridge pt 2

 

SvenP and a coach load of others held hostage outside uxbridge pt3

 

 

Talk about over reaction. This is why I don't go to protests because I will get done for assaults a police officer no doubt. I just couldn't stop myself. Don't they act like complete fairies though, you touch them and they put you down for assault or attempted murder. Yet they can do whatever they want to you, detain you for no reason, bend your arm backwards, kneel on your neck or five kneel on you at once, punches in the head or the rib cage and you will be lucky to even have a complaint heard. It realy has gone to full tyranny now, never thought we would see it. These high vis fairy army needs to find something else to do. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
22 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

 

"On December 1, 2020, the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon and the lung specialist and former head of the public health department Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon demand that the studies – for the protection of the life and health of the volunteers – should not be continued until a study design is available that is suitable to address the significant safety concerns expressed by an increasing number of renowned scientists against the vaccine and the study design..." 
https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/ 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Daz181 said:
  • The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.
  • The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
  • The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
  • The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.

 

Sounds perfectly safe to me!? NOT!!

Hi. That sounds like an extract from a scientific paper.  Can you post the source at all? Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seen the news now. Bad day. I knew this was coming, but even so...

 

I feel angry & resigned at the time.

 

Anger at those that wouldn't listen. There's no end of conversations I'd like to have again right now. But most of them probably still wouldn't listen. Even now.

 

Resigned because suddenly this is nearly at my front door. I'm a regular guy with a regular life & I know this shit's likely to affect me soon & I don't know what to so about it.

 

Probably just as well I've got work to do, need to clear my head a bit.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
54 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

"On December 1, 2020, the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon and the lung specialist and former head of the public health department Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon demand that the studies – for the protection of the life and health of the volunteers – should not be continued until a study design is available that is suitable to address the significant safety concerns expressed by an increasing number of renowned scientists against the vaccine and the study design..." 
https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/ 
 

 

8 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Hi. That sounds like an extract from a scientific paper.  Can you post the source at all? Thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where do you even start with this local newspaper article today? 🤦‍♂️

 

Matt Hancock says everyone will receive COVID-19 vaccine

Health Secretary Matt Hancock has said he is “absolutely thrilled” as the UK becomes the first place in the world to have a clinically authorised coronavirus vaccine.

 

British regulator, the MHRA, has approved the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for rollout saying the jab that has shown 95% effectiveness could be available from next week.

The UK has ordered 40 million doses and immunisations could start within days for those who need it most including elderly people in care homes and frontline NHS staff.

 

Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted his delight, saying: "It's the protection of vaccines that will ultimately allow us to reclaim our lives and get the economy moving again."

The vaccine that has taken 10 months to create has become the fastest ever to go from concept to reality – a process that would usually take the best part of a decade.

 

Health Secretary Matt Hancock spoke to BBC Breakfast to share his pride.

“This news for so long we’ve been saying that if a vaccine is developed then things will get better in 2021,” he said.

 

“Now we can finally say, when this vaccine is rolled out, things will get better and we’ll start that process next week.

“I’m obviously absolutely thrilled with the news and very proud that the UK is the first place in the world to have a clinically authorised vaccine ready to go.”

 

He continued: “We’ll start with people most vulnerable to coronavirus, you’ll need two jabs 21 days apart and after that we will start protecting people.

 

“Once we’ve protected the most vulnerable it will help us get back to normal.”

 

Later on Wednesday morning the Health Secretary appeared on Good Morning Britain speaking to Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid where he explained everyone will be vaccinated whether they’ve had the virus or not.

 

Susanna Reid asked: “You have already had COVID, so why would you then have the vaccine?”

 

“We don’t yet know the impact of having COVID on whether you’re immune or don’t transmit it again and so we’ll be vaccinating people whether or not they’ve had COVID.

 

“That’s one of the things that has been looked into by the scientists and they think that we should just vaccinate people whether or not they’ve had the disease.”

 

Around 50 hospitals are on standby and vaccination centres are in the process of being set up in what NHS Chief Executive, Sir Simon Stevens described as “the largest-scale vaccination campaign in our country’s history”.

 

Edited by HAARPING_On
headline added
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...