Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

13 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Piers Morgan vows to take coronavirus vaccine LIVE on GMB to prove ‘Covidiots’ wrong

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1366706/Piers-Morgan-news-coronavirus-vaccine-good-morning-Britain-boris-johnson-ont

I still don't understand what the fukk he is trying to prove here? Why are folks, who are primarily concerned with the potential medium and long term side effects of the vaccine, going to be at all impressed by this dunderhead taking it live on air?! Is his trampy sidekick supposed to be taking it too?

13 hours ago, Mr H said:

He said on Twitter: “Imagine telling your grandkids in 40 years when they asked what you did in the War on Covid.

“‘Well, I refused to wear a mask, refused to take a vaccine & ignored lockdown rules - putting many lives at risk!’”"

What an inversion!

In short, he turned to the dark side.

12 hours ago, Mr H said:

The stupid thing is twitter will not put a warning about it being misleading - when fact is he could not possibly know if it will cause any long term harm. Should have been labelled fake news - and warning placed on it.

I am wondering whether a Youtube video, which only said 'Side effects data, for any new vaccine, can only go back as far as the creation of any new vaccine', would get removed in the current climate? Airtight logic in that statement, but it wouldn't surprise me at all, if it still somehow got flagged up.

11 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

my nord VPN doesn't load bitchute :((((

I wouldn't trust Nord vpn.

10 hours ago, MR-E said:

I will leave you in absolutely no doubt we are now living in a police state. I can personally testify having witnessed  the events that are contained in this video. what you are  witnessing is a coach on route to join the sat 28th nov 2020  peoples protest march in central london  advertised as a   peaceful demonstration . WE the peoples  very real concerns  of the tyranny taking place right now  in the uk.  share it far & wide if this does not wake the sleeping masses up then nothing will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/mike.stride.16/videos/10160562002959746

At least you tried...

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Posted Images

10 hours ago, MR-E said:

I will leave you in absolutely no doubt we are now living in a police state. I can personally testify having witnessed  the events that are contained in this video.

what you are  witnessing is a coach on route to join the sat 28th nov 2020  peoples protest march in central london  advertised as a   peaceful demonstration . WE the peoples  very real concerns  of the tyranny taking place right now  in the uk.  share it far & wide if this does not wake the sleeping masses up then nothing will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, MR-E said:

I will leave you in absolutely no doubt we are now living in a police state. I can personally testify having witnessed  the events that are contained in this video.

what you are  witnessing is a coach on route to join the sat 28th nov 2020  peoples protest march in central london  advertised as a   peaceful demonstration . WE the peoples  very real concerns  of the tyranny taking place right now  in the uk.  share it far & wide if this does not wake the sleeping masses up then nothing will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, MR-E said:

Hey Chief Inspector. Two things.

Firstly, it seems your face nappy is slipping. And stop touching it.

Secondly, your details will also be recorded by the citizens mate. Remember that.

I've noticed that as we approach the vaccine's deployment, the sheep appear to be getting angrier with the the non-compliers. It started of as just 'selfish' to today reading comments from people not being 'able to wait until you need the jab to fly so that we won't have to travel with the idiots.'  If you think friends and family have disowned you at this point, it's about to get a whole lot worse imo.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

I've noticed that as we approach the vaccine's deployment, the sheep appear to be getting angrier with the the non-compliers. It started of as just 'selfish' to today reading comments from people not being 'able to wait until you need the jab to fly so that we won't have to travel with the idiots.'  If you think friends and family have disowned you at this point, it's about to get a whole lot worse imo.

Yep. But good riddance. Souless meat goblems.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

It will be like the movie Gattaca. "Valids" vs "Invalids". Valids have privilege in society. Invalids are the limited and restricted underclass. In this case it's vaccinated vs unvaccinated. But same deal in principle.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Env0wssXUAA1Lc1?format=jpg&name=medium

He really looks and acting like a clown, they all do, it is the purpose. Those behind this sick circus must have a good laughts, every fuckin' day.  All those "main people" are just selected actors, like that scum called bill gates too (and please stop saying he was a "computer guy", wrong, just a rich psychopath tried to steal technology from the computer people in the 80s). Those evil fucks, masters and their puppets have sold their souls long time ago. And people still cant see and i began to believe, we are fucked.

Yikes .. what sort of person would volunteer to work 16 hours a week, unpaid to jab people. The mind boggles.

Why do they keep talking about medical emergencies after the vaccination.

Vaccination Care Volunteer

This role is an opportunity to help St John Ambulance and the NHS support our communities against a pandemic that is affecting each and every one of us. In this role you will volunteer in your community, supporting patients all the way through from arrival to discharge. They will help patients get to the right place to receive their vaccination and be on hand to provide first aid if anyone has a medical emergency.

Volunteer Patient Advocate 

This role is an opportunity to help St John Ambulance and the NHS support our communities against a pandemic that is affecting each and every one of us. In this role you will volunteer in your community, focussing on the welfare of patients throughout their experience. You will look after individuals and small groups in the vaccination centres. If anyone has a medical emergency then a Volunteer Patient Advocate will be able to recognise it and get help quickly.

Volunteer Vaccinator 

This role is an opportunity to help St John Ambulance and the NHS support our communities against a pandemic that is affecting each and every one of us. In this role you will volunteer in your community, supporting patients all the way through from arrival to discharge. They will help patients get to the right place to receive their vaccination and be on hand to provide first aid if anyone has a medical emergency.

https://archive.is/Jn7LK

• Like 5
47 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

"Civilised people" right?

Posted this before but it's extremely relevant. The chips are definitely down and people have turned into rabid animals without a spine whatsoever. 

So easily manipulated. Tempted to send them an email telling them they have won big from a prince in Nigeria and to send acc details to claim their lost fortune. Would be rolling in dosh mate...

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

I know Yellow Fever isn't a virus, but if they think vaccines in general are safe, share this one

with them.

Top cancer scientist dies after yellow fever vaccination

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/11/top-cancer-scientist-prof-martin-gore-dies-after-rare-reaction-to-yellow-fever-vaccination

• Like 1

March 28, 2019

"Project Runway is a reality TV show about fashion design where contestants compete to create the best outfits. An episode of the 17th season of that show that aired on March 28th, 2019 is (in today’s context) completely mind-boggling. In one segment, a contestant wearing a Kovid Kapoor design proudly presented an outfit that featured a matching facemask."

The Project Runway contestants get fashion advice from Beyonce's stylist, Marni Senofonte, in this week's print-tastic challenge!

Kovid Kapoor

project-runway-1703-runway-12.jpg?itok=w

https://www.bravotv.com/project-runway/season-17/season-17/blogs/runway-recap-episode-3