Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

12 hours ago, Saved said:

We are being reminded today (via the Telegraph) of the heroic examples set by the likes of Elvis in convincing the masses to trust vaccine saviours.

Screenshot_20201130_232351.jpg

Seems to be one of the current tactics 

i saw a segment on "The one show" recently where a reporter went out

into the streets and asked "random covid street actors" which favourite HERO celebrity would be best placed to convince them to take the vaccine 😄

David Beckham & Adele were among the suggestions

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

We in Norfolk, it has been announced today will be in tier 4 as from boxing day, along with other areas. Obviously the deadly virus has got its calendar out again, is taking a few days off before resu

Posted Images

15 hours ago, kj35 said:

I don't think David would shirk from being questioned. He isn't omnipotent.  He doesn't claim to get everything right. If 'we' spread stuff around that's incorrect just 'cos 'David says'...and it's later proved to be wrong or a psyop we ALL lose credibility.  Trusting in most of what David Icke says doesn't absolve us from having our own critically assessing thought processes.  And from what I've seen of David Icke he'd agree. 

I'm sorry,  I was very angry yesterday, and I'm sure he wouldn't shirk from being questioned, you're absolutely right. I'm trying to be calmer today.

24 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

into the streets and asked "random covid street actors" which favourite HERO celebrity would be best placed to convince them to take the vaccine 😄

If I got stopped in the street by the BBC One Show. Favourite hero, let's think. 🤔 Well, there is that very well known chap David Icke, who used to work for the BBC, so it should be no problem in getting him. 

• Like 3

All the "vaccines" have an efficacy of between 92 and 97% (appx)...... the RECOVERY RATE of the non existent "virus" is 99.1% (give or take) with most of the population....... so....WHY would ANYONE take a "vaccine" that has a lower efficacy rate than the bodies own  immune system (along with the expected side effects that go with the "vaccine"??.

I am really lost for words.

Edited by epsom
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, fredm1974 said:

That's all very well,in theory----but it won't  be ALLOWED to happen. The "powers that be" will certainly not it happen. We have to  face  facts--there are no laws any more to protect the people. It is already now a globalist/ fascist/ medical technocracy.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

BBC Newsnight last night about vaccines. I haven't watched it all yet, but it's important to know what

the enenmy is up to.

Great comments

A Freudian slip by Major General Tim Cross (retired), talking about logistics, at 5.56, says "to help deliver, you know, the vir[us].....the vaccination to wherever it needs to go"?

The Youtube subtitles displays "virus" at that moment.

• Like 1

Just listening to Radio 4 in the car. Only because I've lost my SD card so have no tunes to listen to. They were having a call in and folk were saying how they're coping etc. One old lady was asked if she was eager to have the vaccine when it drops. "I'd like to but I've still not recovered from the last flu jab I had". She went on to say that she had M.E. (still psychological as far as the NHS are concerned) so the presenter exclaimed that "oh it's different for you then because of low immunity". Aren't the vulnerable, old etc top of the list and supposedly need it more than others because of a poorer functioning immune system? Quickly onto the next caller...

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9003321/Restaurants-bars-cinemas-turn-customers-without-Covid-jab-away.html#comments

Just seen this on the front of the Mail while walking past a newsagent’s at lunch... very encouraging to see the pushback in the comments section against ”proof of vaccination” being required to enter pubs, restaurants bars & cinemas etc... we live in hope.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9003321/Restaurants-bars-cinemas-turn-customers-without-Covid-jab-away.html#comments

Just seen this on the front of the Mail while walking past a newsagent’s at lunch... very encouraging to see the pushback in the comments section against ”proof of vaccination” being required to enter pubs, restaurants bars & cinemas etc... we live in hope.

That's horrendous. Hopefully it'll fall flat on it's face

Edited by Traveller
3 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Watching this bullshit makes me angry , I fucking hate the BBC with a passion , it's pure propaganda for the government and their Covid massacre vaccine .

The BBC graphic of the U.K. with vaccine syringes hitting areas was like some cold war depiction of Soviet ICBMs striking the U.K.

The BS about the BAME community being disroportionately affected by COVID is all terror propaganda laid on extra thick to target a resistant part the community who, from my observations, don't submit as much to the COVID rules.

From 11 mins 50 secs in the video, a real a...hole, who was Theresa May's pollster at Number 10, talks about the general doubts in the population about the vaccine and using the stick and the carrot in regards to what you will or will not be allowed to do, if you take or don't take the vaccine.

Edited by Orange Alert

It looks like another 25,000 people are about to be unemployed as part of the controlled demolition of the economy.

Debenhams falls in retail carnage hours after Topshop owners topple into administration

124 stores face axe as high street crisis deepens before the big reopening

The Christmas crisis on the high street deepened dramatically today as Debenhams warned that all of its 124 department stores are set to shut.

The 242-year-old retailer effectively threw in the towel on its long battle for survival, a day after Sir Philip Green’s Arcadia group slumped into administration.

The almost certain demise of one of Britain’s oldest high street names puts a further 12,000 jobs at risk, bringing the total number of roles on the line across the two businesses at 25,000.

The latest meltdown comes as stores across the West End scrambled to reopen to make the most of the last three weeks of Christmas trading at the end of disastrous year when most stores were forced shut for 17 weeks over two lockdowns to stop the spread of coronavirus.

In a bleak statement Debenhams said its administrators, FRP Advisory, have concluded that efforts to sell the business “has not resulted in a deliverable proposal”.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/debenhams-closing-jobs-arcadia-topshop-b128744.html

2 minutes ago, epsom said:

That's all very well,in theory----but it won't  be ALLOWED to happen. The "powers that be" will certainly not it happen. We have to  face  facts--there are no laws any more to protect the people. It is already now a globalist/ fascist/ medical technocracy.

There are natural laws that are universal, innate, cannot be leined against.

They cannot be removed, repealed, usurped or changed.

These laws are built into the fabric of our shared reality.

They are not flimsy, whimsical annotations of tyrannical rule set out as statutes or acts.

However, they can be ignored, which is why we are in this state of confusion and chaos which has lasted for as long as there has been feudal overlords and government.

We are all subjects which is merely a euphemism for slave.

All inducted elements of society at the organisation level steer towards state autonomy and away from knowledge and in doing so truth.

These principals need to be openly and vigorously discussed to achieve awareness, to increase knowledge, not just of natural law but of everything relevant that we have an aptitude for.

We dont live in hope. Hope is a belief.

Belief is not knowledge.

Hope and belief are states of mind promoted by religion (government and other belief systems) to maintain ignorance which unfortunately it appears the mass of society identify with presently.

We can only live in knowledge.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I've been doing some digging Eng, and if you tune into this podcast two days ago, the Irish Minister for

Health Stephen Donnelly confirms the Irish Government, or more correctly the Irish taxpayer without being asked, will indemnify drug companies for any vaccine damage caused to people.

Edit

From 15 minutes and 30 seconds

https://www.newstalk.com/podcasts/on-the-record-with-gavan-reilly/stephen-donnelly-minister-for-health

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

77 Brigade in action. They must think we're all bloody stupid.

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

out of likes

Vaccines = counterfeit immunity.

After thousands of years of surviving on earth with no vaccinations humans suddenly became immunologically deficient somehow! 

Adaption is part of evolution  and evolution is part of the mainstream scientologists hypothesis.

Vaccinations fly in the face of immunological adaptation. 

The fuckwits do not believe in their own hypothesis.

Self contradictary twats having a twatfest.

• Like 1

There is a report in The Sunday Times (paywall) that military intelligence have been co-opted to run a "massive public information campaign" (propaganda) to coerce Brits into taking the vaccine.  However, a spokesman from the MoD told the paper that the UK population would not be targeted. And if you believe that, I have a rather nice bridge to sell you.

• Haha 1