Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Thanks yes I need to read his book again  really too ,makes sense all that change in environment plus all other factors , parallels with today and 5/6 g etc satellites ,so any bird flu etc could be related

Not sure when radar started though,later I think? Although ?

Not sure about bird flu because we had those wildcard chemtrails. But I have seen charts in the past that show a correlation between electrification at the very start and the 1850 Soviet flu breakout followed by New York and progressed along transmission and grid distribution lines.

The chart showed the evolution of cell technology and outbreaks coinciding with increased frequencies and cell traffic.

So I see a relationship there but not ready to walk away from all the other things that come into play to aggravate that.

Electrification is a major root problem whose symptoms have been mislabelled as a virus for too long. I see great hope in people turning their backs on Pasteur's foundational work. Its about damn time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Not sure about bird flu because we had those wildcard chemtrails. But I have seen charts in the past that show a correlation between electrification at the very start and the 1850 Soviet flu breakout followed by New York and progressed along transmission and grid distribution lines.

The chart showed the evolution of cell technology and outbreaks coinciding with increased frequencies and cell traffic.

So I see a relationship there but not ready to walk away from all the other things that come into play to aggravate that.

Electrification is a major root problem whose symptoms have been mislabelled as a virus for too long. I see great hope in people turning their backs on Pasteur's foundational work. Its about damn time.

This holds a lot of weight as it explains why when I go on a long hike out in countryside in the middle of nowhere I start getting better. I can see it and feel it.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This holds a lot of weight as it explains why when I go on a long hike out in countryside in the middle of nowhere I start getting better. I can see it and feel it.  

Also a good reason "not" to expect major electrification grids to go down for extended periods.

Smartmeters would be turned off and normal cardiac rhythm and blood densities would return. People would sleep better more restful sleep.

All that dirty electricity and toxic meter pulsing gone...hard to imagine people not putting 2+2 together pretty quickly. So, the juice stays on.

Besides the whole economy of financial transactions and communication can't survive without it. Not to say they can't annoy us a bit with rolling blackouts and energy allocation schemes.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jack121 said:

What did this vaccine sales person do before politics?

She worked as a prostitute of course. And there was me thinking that being an entrusted public servant she may have some integrity.

No, she sucked cock to get where she is today, just like the rest

Screenshot2024-07-09at09-55-46(9)Home_X.png.6400fa1ee2fdbfee5c21a84ddba4d086.png

So she's now in a more disreputable profession than before? 😄

• Haha 2

On 7/8/2024 at 12:02 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Are large vaccine manufacturing facilities being built in many countries around the world?

https://www.perplexity.ai/search/are-large-vaccine-manufacturin-YeWup0ktRYKV4c2lLeiBjg

This is in the process of being built just down the road from me. It's some sort of partnership that involves the university and digital healthcare companies. It will be one of many and work started about the time that the jab went viral, if you get my drift.

https://www.business-live.co.uk/commercial-property/construction-starts-new-birmingham-health-21826424

1_TJR_BPO_201012healthcampus_01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Saved said:

This is in the process of being built just down the road from me. It's some sort of partnership that involves the university and digital healthcare companies. It will be one of many and work started about the time that the jab went viral, if you get my drift.

https://www.business-live.co.uk/commercial-property/construction-starts-new-birmingham-health-21826424

Looks like a few people are dead on the grass in that picture. 

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Looks like a few people are dead on the grass in that picture. 

Indeed. It IS a picture; NOT a photograph

Posted (edited)

It is a shame the graphics never show the grey skys and raining and the litter and drug addict that just puked on the corner. The unkept landscaping, the graffiti, the brown water. haha

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saved said:

Bollox ! Been staring at the picture for nearly an hour and STILL can't find Wally. Anyone ?

• Haha 1

I was totally unable all my life to consider any talking head on tv and radio as kin or someone I should trust.

These cheerleaders of invasion and carnage and failed, degenerate, toxic, social ideologies always aroused my suspicions.

During covid and before, while driving around, I always listened to CBC Radio classical music. But at covid the radio was turned off for the news.

I became pretty good at estimating the volume of pavement to travel before the music came back on. I would get my news here, where the content made far more sense. Still to this day I rush to turn off any radio news before it starts. The tune announcing the news is my cue.

Stopped tv decades ago. ADHD factories with their brutal and unrelated commercial interruptions.

Those advertisers think they rule the world even now trying to censor us online into buying their wares.

All over youtube and dictating terms while deafening us with sudden volume increases breaking the mood you are in. A festering cancer. Media pander to these dictators by shutting us up so as not to compromise their precious advertising income. No matter the social fallout they hide what messes with monied interests.

Then they remind us it's our station and our news. Like we own any of it. It's their station and their news. 

This predatory class are part of the reason people are confused and unable to concentrate enough to put two sentences together or rationalize anything.

So, more to the point, how pathetic must one's life has to be to adopt those shadowy talking heads as family, even trust them over really worried pleading relatives and still listen to those bitches while injured from the last time they followed the advice of those reckless projected humanoids?

I consider myself really well informed without tv or radio news or newspapers thanks to this amazing thread and her brilliant contributors.  

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I was totally unable all my life to consider any talking head on tv and radio as kin or someone I should trust.

These cheerleaders of invasion and carnage and failed, degenerate, toxic, social ideologies always aroused my suspicions.

During covid and before, while driving around, I always listened to CBC Radio classical music. But at covid the radio was turned off for the news.

I became pretty good at estimating the volume of pavement to travel before the music came back on. I would get my news here, where the content made far more sense. Still to this day I rush to turn off any radio news before it starts. The tune announcing the news is my cue.

Stopped tv decades ago. ADHD factories with their brutal and unrelated commercial interruptions.

Those advertisers think they rule the world even now trying to censor us online into buying their wares.

All over youtube and dictating terms while deafening us with sudden volume increases breaking the mood you are in. A festering cancer. Media pander to these dictators by shutting us up so as not to compromise their precious advertising income. No matter the social fallout they hide what messes with monied interests.

Then they remind us it's our station and our news. Like we own any of it. It's their station and their news. 

This predatory class are part of the reason people are confused and unable to concentrate enough to put two sentences together or rationalize anything.

So, more to the point, how pathetic must one's life has to be to adopt those shadowy talking heads as family, even trust them over really worried pleading relatives and still listen to those bitches while injured from the last time they followed the advice of those reckless projected humanoids?

I consider myself really well informed without tv or radio news or newspapers thanks to this amazing thread and her brilliant contributors.  

Like the BBC's "What you need to know"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

It is the pay-off that so many are willing to take. It is either wake up to how the 'World' truly is and feel alone, scared, uncertain, under pressure to take care of themselves and others, and take total responsibility for themselves and their lives, or to 'pretend' that the 'leaders' are simply flawed human being who mean well but make mistakes. These are weak 'people' unfortunately; adolescents who don't want to grow up and who don't want to take any responsibility. The elite know this, and play on it to a fine art. People's need to be liked/accepted/approved of runs paramount to anything else. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Reflecting on the similarities between Big Harma and Mary Shelly's 'Frankenstein' novel.

In her book she describes a monster so powerful that nothing humans can do will stop it.

Just as nobody, even those operating harma, can't stop that infernal vax monster. It's taken on a life of it's own and protects itself.

The Frankenstein story ends with the monster developing a love for humanity and taking his own life to save them.

Doubt harma would self destruct in her love of humanity.

Pubic school is another Frankenstein monster nobody seems able or even willing to stop.

Perhaps the lesson here is that certain things ought never be allowed to grow so invincible.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

It Was Biodefence, Not Public Health: U.K. Edition

https://principia-scientific.com/it-was-biodefence-not-public-health-u-k-edition/

image-40.png

image-41.png

image-42.png

So basically they had billionaires telling them to use their methods and technology to take a massive punt on something that would destroy the health of the world’s population making them insanely rich even if it turned into a massive failure? 

This is sickening.

Anyone with an ounce of wisdom or common sense will never ever believe a single word any government utters for the rest of time. Bastards 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

So basically they had billionaires telling them to use their methods and technology to take a massive punt on something that would destroy the health of the world’s population making them insanely rich even if it turned into a massive failure? 

This is sickening.

Anyone with an ounce of wisdom or common sense will never ever believe a single word any government utters for the rest of time. Bastards 

Billionnaires to Government big boys: "Make your choice; you can either do what we want and be filthy rich or, alternatively, ..... dead."

Not much to think about there.

Edited by Nip
Nip
  • Like 2

A virus does not need to be isolated to engineer a viral protein

https://expose-news.com/2024/07/11/a-virus-does-not-need-to-be-isolated/

In the image below on the left is an illustration of a rhino drawn from a description (a genetic code) and on the right is a photo of a rhino (an image of the 3D structure).  Although the illustrator did a pretty good job, you can see the two are not the same.

image-44.png?resize=639%2C260&ssl=1

The same has happened with the spike protein.  Dr. Stebel explained that they modelled the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein from a genetic code without knowing what the wild-type spike protein looked like.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Billionnaires to Government big boys: "Make your choice; you can either do what we want and be filthy rich or, alternatively, ..... dead."

Not much to think about there.

Exactly, it didn’t require any thinking.

Just blind obedience to money and death. Who cares if it harms people? 
The same thinking as this Chinese veg oil scandal, transporting veg oil for human consumption in tankers that were previously used for transporting toxic chemicals- WITHOUT washing them out beforehand.

Who cares? As long as loads of people die then it doesn’t matter. 

Anti human policies are now the norm.

Protect yourself 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

They send our youth to fight and die in senseless wars that never amount to more than a treasury rape with no significant border changes then they trip all over themselves to save our lives from a concocted outbreak. 

They proclaim the sanctity of life and pour trillions into Harma coffers to develop so-called cures for our benefit yet also bragg about how a good job with vaccines should reduce populations by 15%.

To me, contradiction is the hallmark of any hoax. This was one of my earliest lessons and has served me well since in avoiding getting my foot in any cleverly concealed bear-trap.

People have seen politicians contradict themselves almost invariably all their lives but when the fear is great enough those unrepenting liars and cheats that have demonstrated time and again their unworthiness become solid sources of facts and truth.

They let themselves get led to slaughter by people that have broken every electoral promise ever made. People that make no apologies and print up fiat to make the injured go away. Our rulers 🤣

How different is our time compared with, say, the Terminator story?

Those controlling the machines are bunkering underground while the drone airlines fill the air with chemtrails and the frequencies on smartmeters are adjusted to simulate outbreaks and so on.

Just like in Terminator except the machines will never attain self awareness. Whatever form they take, a human operator/programmer  controls the direction of the assaults on humanity.

They think they will luxuriate quietly far below ground while we are cooked and poked and starved and poisoned. May that be their final resting place.

Food for thought, man's gotta eat, right?

• Like 2