Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Someone probably already posted this but it's important so fuck it.

So it begins...

UK's Covid vaccine minister suggests bars, cinemas and football stadiums could BAN Brits who haven't had jab as he admits No10 is looking at 'immunity passports

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9000479/Test-Trace-working-making-immunity-passports.html

Nadhim Zahawi warned many businesses would likely require proof of the jabs once they become available, in the same way they now ask customers to check-in using QR codes.  

He admitted ministers were looking at so-called 'immunity passports' on the NHS as a way to prove people had been vaccinated.

Immunity passports have been touted as the key for getting swathes of society back to normal life, and allowing millions to evade restrictions. This is because they would indicate someone is protected against the virus, and is able to fight it off without getting severely ill or dying. 

Baroness Dido Harding, the boss of NHS Test and Trace, has also revealed her team are looking at how to update the app to display vaccination status.

The Government has said vaccinations will not be compulsory in the UK, but Mr Zahawi warned there was likely to be restrictions for those that refuse to get them

"Hey guys! It's not compulsory but it's compulsory if you want to do basic human things".

Expect them to turn the gun on us and claim that we're dirty pathogen spreaders and it's all our fault.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.

👍 out of likes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

I reckon pubs and restaurants went to pot ages ago when they introduced the No Smoking policy.🚭

Pubs changed long before that , I can remember in the 70s and 80s my Father used to go to his small local pub ,in the area it was full of small local pubs where men would go after work have a smoke and a few beers and everyone knew each other ,there was also men's social clubs ,these old pubs and clubs have closed down now I don't think there is any left , the government don't want a community spirit they don't want people talking to each other and communicating they want to silence us and shut us up , they want us to drink at home , they closed down cinemas so now it's the norm to pay over £10 to watch a movie on the new 65 inch 4k TVs , 

They want us all to stay at home and gag us , buy online takeaways, shop online and pay with your card cashless society , just look at the Sony Playstation 5 they released a cheaper digital version where you have to buy your games online , you can't sell them or trade them in when you have finished the games , this is where everything is going , cashless society , they will know what you buy , how much you spend, where you get your money from , everything!

David Icke is right it's totalatarian tiptoe.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Someone probably already posted this but it's important so fuck it.

So it begins...

UK's Covid vaccine minister suggests bars, cinemas and football stadiums could BAN Brits who haven't had jab as he admits No10 is looking at 'immunity passports

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9000479/Test-Trace-working-making-immunity-passports.html

Nadhim Zahawi warned many businesses would likely require proof of the jabs once they become available, in the same way they now ask customers to check-in using QR codes.  

He admitted ministers were looking at so-called 'immunity passports' on the NHS as a way to prove people had been vaccinated.

Immunity passports have been touted as the key for getting swathes of society back to normal life, and allowing millions to evade restrictions. This is because they would indicate someone is protected against the virus, and is able to fight it off without getting severely ill or dying. 

Baroness Dido Harding, the boss of NHS Test and Trace, has also revealed her team are looking at how to update the app to display vaccination status.

The Government has said vaccinations will not be compulsory in the UK, but Mr Zahawi warned there was likely to be restrictions for those that refuse to get them

"Hey guys! It's not compulsory but it's compulsory if you want to do basic human things".

Expect them to turn the gun on us and claim that we're dirty pathogen spreaders and it's all our fault.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.

Tony Blair Institute, 9th June 2020:

"Credentials must be tamper-proof by individuals but amendable by health authorities, e.g. if immunity is proven to last longer or shorter than originally understood. A digital, platform approach allows government to control updates and make them automatically in one swift move, rather than every testing lab or office having to issue new credentials separately. This ensures that trust settings are appropriately protected and continuous rather than time-limited." https://institute.global/policy/digital-identity-missing-piece-governments-exit-strategy

All planned from Day 1.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Pubs changed long before that , I can remember in the 70s and 80s my Father used to go to his small local pub ,in the area it was full of small local pubs where men would go after work have a smoke and a few beers and everyone knew each other ,there was also men's social clubs ,these old pubs and clubs have closed down now I don't think there is any left

I remember way back in the 70's where by in Wales all pub's were shut on Sunday, I always used to think it was this religious thing that the Welsh had, as I'm not Welsh :classic_biggrin:

54 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Pubs changed long before that , I can remember in the 70s and 80s my Father used to go to his small local pub ,in the area it was full of small local pubs where men would go after work have a smoke and a few beers and everyone knew each other ,there was also men's social clubs ,these old pubs and clubs have closed down now I don't think there is any left , the government don't want a community spirit they don't want people talking to each other and communicating they want to silence us and shut us up , they want us to drink at home , they closed down cinemas so now it's the norm to pay over £10 to watch a movie on the new 65 inch 4k TVs , 

They want us all to stay at home and gag us , buy online takeaways, shop online and pay with your card cashless society , just look at the Sony Playstation 5 they released a cheaper digital version where you have to buy your games online , you can't sell them or trade them in when you have finished the games , this is where everything is going , cashless society , they will know what you buy , how much you spend, where you get your money from , everything!

David Icke is right it's totalatarian tiptoe.

Agree! Except it’s no longer a tip toe more of a frogmarch

Today we enter the age of Aquarius, a paradigm shift... I'm feeling a bit more positive today than I have been for the last while.

The reality is that in terms of the universe's energy we are coming into a time of enormous change, death of the old but also birth of the new is inevitable. The bankers, politicians, pharma etc. know this and want to stamp their name on this new age before the people have a chance, but they are working from a low frequency and the power of fear can only do so much.

Throughout it all I've had a feeling somewhere deep down, perhaps in my very soul, my essence, that everything is going to be OK and that these people are pathetic, foolishly trying to control the totality of our being with tools as basic as fear, shame and guilt. I've questioned sometimes if that feeling is just hopefulness for hopefulness' sake but I don't think so, I think it's true. We are part of something very powerful, a few psychopaths can't control us as much as they might want to.

The important thing is that we love and look after each other. No matter how bad things get there has to be a way we can get through this and thrive, there has to be. Instead of being every man for himself we need unity, strength and resilience in the face of evil. They will try and divide us but they can't do it to those who are aware.

Finally I think it's important to remember that even in the case of the "sheeple" their actions ultimately come from love. They truly believe that they or their nearest and dearest are in serious danger, and as misguided and warped by fear as they are at their core they are still coming from a place of love, so it's important not to bash them but to show them that same love in a purer more genuine way.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Today we enter the age of Aquarius, a paradigm shift... I'm feeling a bit more positive today than I have been for the last while.

The reality is that in terms of the universe's energy we are coming into a time of enormous change, death of the old but also birth of the new is inevitable. The bankers, politicians, pharma etc. know this and want to stamp their name on this new age before the people have a chance, but they are working from a low frequency and the power of fear can only do so much.

Throughout it all I've had a feeling somewhere deep down, perhaps in my very soul, my essence, that everything is going to be OK and that these people are pathetic, foolishly trying to control the totality of our being with tools as basic as fear, shame and guilt. I've questioned sometimes if that feeling is just hopefulness for hopefulness' sake but I don't think so, I think it's true. We are part of something very powerful, a few psychopaths can't control us as much as they might want to.

The important thing is that we love and look after each other. No matter how bad things get there has to be a way we can get through this and thrive, there has to be. Instead of being every man for himself we need unity, strength and resilience in the face of evil. They will try and divide us but they can't do it to those who are aware.

Finally I think it's important to remember that even in the case of the "sheeple" their actions ultimately come from love. They truly believe that they or their nearest and dearest are in serious danger, and as misguided and warped by fear as they are at their core they are still coming from a place of love, so it's important not to bash them but to show them that same love in a purer more genuine way.

I think the negativity came from todays full moon and build up? Not into astrology but don't we go under a change after 21st dec? I felt darkness before today but it could have just been me in morrissey mode 😐

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:07 AM, Thoth001 said:

Deborah Cohen @deb_cohen Medically qualified, UK Correspondent @BBCNewsnight | 2019 British Journalism Award winner

“We had been told by various sources WHO committee reviewing the evidence had not backed masks but they recommended them due to political lobbying. This point was put to WHO who did not deny. We said some people think we should not wait for RCTs before putting policies in place”

I couldn't trust anyone, still in the same employment at the BBC, who won a journalism award last year. 

On 11/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, Basket Case said:

This is encouraging to see.. 

Screenshot_20201128_102143.jpg

If the poll is real, then I am still a bit worried that 20% of folks would accept a 'freedom pass'. It sounds like a special access deal you would get for a day out at Butlins.

On 11/28/2020 at 11:01 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

The Covid data spies paid to know ALL your secrets: Town halls harvest millions of highly personal details including if you're being unfaithful or having unsafe sex

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8994911/Town-halls-harvest-millions-personal-details-including-youre-unfaithful-debt.html

Um, nefarious as they sound, how are they ever going to know whether someone is having unsafe sex or not? It makes no sense to me.

On 11/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, Mr H said:

I liked Brian Gerrish's suggestion should just sit there en mass together in silence. Can't arrest them all and silence sends out a powerful message.

I agree, but not the best tactic for U.K. residents to use in the middle of winter.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:57 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Louise Creffield of Save Our Rights UK pounced on from the rear and arrested today.

Good on her. It didn't surprise me at all to learn that the police were back up to their old coach stopping tricks.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/18908815.brighton-anti-lockdown-campaigner-arrested-london-protest/

'The Met said officers made a number of interventions to prevent people from gathering and coaches transporting protestors into the capital were intercepted. Those who did not turn back and go home were either arrested or issued with fixed penalty notices.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why the fuck do they have these  useless sold their souls celebrities on this awful song at the end saying thank you? , the usual fucking arseholes, Piers Morgan, Beckham, Gordon Ramsey , Ginger Spice , Mo Farrah , Robbie Williams all these cunts are multi millionaires who don't use the NHS , what's so special about these bastards? 

Oh and when I seen Alistair Campbell playing his fucking bagpipes I nearly puked , the man is a psychopath .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I think the negativity came from todays full moon and build up? Not into astrology but don't we go under a change after 21st dec? I felt darkness before today but it could have just been me in morrissey mode 😐

Haha yeah it could be, a normal heightening of slightly less pleasant emotions with a full moon, coupled with the short days, an unusual shift in energy, and the general strange and dark times we find ourselves in.

• Like 1

Just now, Sexpistol50 said:

Why the fuck do they have these  useless sold their souls celebrities on this awful song at the end saying thank you? , the usual fucking arseholes, Piers Morgan, Beckham, Gordon Ramsey , Ginger Spice , Mo Farrah , Robbie Williams all these cunts are multi millionaires who don't use the NHS , what's so special about these bastards? 

Oh and when I seen Alistair Campbell playing his fucking bagpipes I nearly puked , the man is a psychopath .

Forgot to add the song sounds like something from North Korea.