Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 hours ago, DaleP said:

Even so many death has happened all over the world and Fauci has confessed that the pandemic was a lie....yet Germany expands the production of mRNA for future pandemic which is yet known :classic_rolleyes: and Japan is producing replicon to cater for the whole world and jabbing doesn't stop.

People are still arguing Labour will make the country better when in fact Tory and Labour are controlled by the same people.

Extend to religion, Islam, Christian....in fact all the same, serving the same god and his angels and demons.

Now, do you join them to destroy from inside or else? Don't forget, choice not made is also a choice.

I'm usually an optimistic person, but in this case, I'm affraid, there is no way for us to win this fight.

Not because the cabal is stronger than us. But simply because, some 50% of population are complete and total imbeciles. They are the ones to blame.

The other 50% who are not imbeciles are not united, are manipulated, and put under so much pressure that they can't see beyond everyday life, living paycheck to paycheck etc.

Our only hope is some form of outside, spiritual/divine intervention I guess.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I'm usually an optimistic person, but in this case, I'm affraid, there is no way for us to win this fight.

Not because the cabal is stronger than us. But simply because, some 50% of population are complete and total imbeciles. They are the ones to blame.

The other 50% who are not imbeciles are not united, are manipulated, and put under so much pressure that they can't see beyond everyday life, living paycheck to paycheck etc.

Somehow, I think the world will keep turning

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nip said:

Somehow, I think the world will keep turning

It most definitely will.

But what kind of world will it be, is a whole diffetent story.

I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

5th time this story has been posted on this thread.

I thought only the vaxxed had a memory like a goldfish 

Really ? I can't remember

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, DaleP said:

Agree but question is where to? 😔

Your question stuck in my mind. The same voice kept asking what do you bring with you. A refugee trail is fraught with perils. People will want what you have and those in charge will have no tolerance for hidden weapons. Just to add to your premise in that knowing what to set off with can be just as daunting and critical as where to go. There, I've purged it out of my mind 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Oh realy, sorry I don't realy all the posts these days. 

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I blame the vaxx shedding.... 😁

40 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

No one reads every comment like the government. haha :D

They get paid to do so and we don't.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Your question stuck in my mind. The same voice kept asking what do you bring with you. A refugee trail is fraught with perils. People will want what you have and those in charge will have no tolerance for hidden weapons. Just to add to your premise in that knowing what to set off with can be just as daunting and critical as where to go. There, I've purged it out of my mind 😁

I'll bring my ebooks and favourite video/movies which I downloaded loads. Weapons are in my mind....all I need to do is to wink at them and they'll fall over at a crucial time and I get to have a laugh and say "It wasn't me". 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XelNaga said:

OK, go and make a deal with Lucifer.... Rather you than me. 😁

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, XelNaga said:

What if the fight isn't to wake everyone up, but to fight for your own freedom, to fight for your Soul's expansion and growth? What if at the end of 'this game' we find that all along, it was never about waking others up, that this was just an illusion or belief that we needed everyone on our side to be free?

COVID was a great example of that; at times we all thought we would be 'forced' into taking the poisons, we all thought we would be sacked, banned from supermarkets etc... yes, some were sacked (like myself) but all along we found we had choices, yes they carried a price, but that is the 'game' we are involved in. Nothing worth winning is ever given freely. For your Soul and vibration to expand to its fullest, you must make tough sacrifices to honour that. If this means turning your back on everyone that you are attached to here (merely other players playing their own game and who may have different goals and roles within the game) then so be it. Yes, try to get everyone else out of the burning house if you can and have time, but if not, get out and look after yourself, because sacrificing yourself for them only proves to the Universe that you are not ready to get out of this 'game'. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

What if the fight isn't to wake everyone up, but to fight for your own freedom, to fight for your Soul's expansion and growth? What if at the end of 'this game' we find that all along, it was never about waking others up, that this was just an illusion or belief that we needed everyone on our side to be free?

COVID was a great example of that; at times we all thought we would be 'forced' into taking the poisons, we all thought we would be sacked, banned from supermarkets etc... yes, some were sacked (like myself) but all along we found we had choices, yes they carried a price, but that is the 'game' we are involved in. Nothing worth winning is ever given freely. For your Soul and vibration to expand to its fullest, you must make tough sacrifices to honour that. If this means turning your back on everyone that you are attached to here (merely other players playing their own game and who may have different goals and roles within the game) then so be it. Yes, try to get everyone else out of the burning house if you can and have time, but if not, get out and look after yourself, because sacrificing yourself for them only proves to the Universe that you are not ready to get out of this 'game'. 

Bravo! 👏

• Thanks 1

Just now, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Exactly. This goes back to the number one tactic: fear in all forms conquers humans.

If we let go of all the "them and us" fight mentality and simply focus on how to free ourselves both literally (from the system) and spiritually (from the programmed indoctrination), then everything can be viewed as just a game. Which, thereby removes the fear. The more you believe their bullshit the more of it will come at you.

Even the whole idiotic name calling of "sheep" or having an "im better than you" attitude just because we are not vaxed, or  think we know how the world works etc proves how much  belief we have in the system and can't let go.

If anyone really wants out they have to let go of fear. Stop believing we are at anyone's mercy. We aren't unless we choose to be so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Exactly. This goes back to the number one tactic: fear in all forms conquers humans.

If we let go of all the "them and us" fight mentality and simply focus on how to free ourselves both literally (from the system) and spiritually (from the programmed indoctrination), then everything can be viewed as just a game. Which, thereby removes the fear. The more you believe their bullshit the more of it will come at you.

Even the whole idiotic name calling of "sheep" or having an "im better than you" attitude just because we are not vaxed, or  think we know how the world works etc proves how much  belief we have in the system and can't let go.

If anyone really wants out they have to let go of fear. Stop believing we are at anyone's mercy. We aren't unless we choose to be so.

The problem with 'fear' is that it exists on many levels just like layers of the conspiracy or levels of consciousness. So it easy to think you have conquered your fears when you overcome perhaps some of the most obvious ones or ones that you have been aware of most of your life. So when you overcome some fears, you can start to believe that you have overcome fear, and not even realize that fear still exists, just in another form (or at a deeper level). 

In this 'realm' the biggest forms of fear seem to be 'fear of being alone', and 'fear of what others may think of me'. Both of these are 'played on' by the 'elite' who use these fears daily to keep people under control and within the collective hive mind. 'Waking up' does not automatically eradicate those fears above, but the ego likes to believe it is all powerful so often 'pulls the wool over our eyes' to make us feel that we are superior. When we 'awaken' we often go into panic trying to wake everyone we know up, but even this is our fear = 'wake the f@ck up, so that I don't have to change and I can stay in my comfort zone with the same people'. But even years down the line, some people are still too scared to remove people from their lives that are either holding them back, tethering them to a limited expression of themselves, or simply them keeping people around who are not good for them because they fear being alone. Admittedly these are massive things to overcome, but they are also the only way to really break free. 

• Like 1

THE PFIZER/WHITE HOUSE FILES

In July 2021, a senior Pfizer board member secretly began working with a Biden Administration operative to suppress criticism of Covid vaccines on X, newly released internal documents from X show.

• Like 1

Unelected dictators the world economic forum is working hand in hand with netherland's government - working class people getting ripped off again

Screenshot2024-06-25at07-12-26(5)Home_X.png.17f9c1c2c78c973e4e01d2ec284246d9.png

More bad news from the wef, netherland is actually building a 15 minute city, cars will be totally banned and only cycles allowed. Meat is to be severly limited, and army to be everywhere. Wake up netherland !!! You're being shafted

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The expert on everything Bill Gates is in edingburgh, working and funding dfid, to create more vaccines for animals. But what will be the effect of so many chemicals injected into livestock, and the people who eat them

Screenshot2024-06-25at07-24-37(5)Home_X.png.8cf23f26e3e2b5a77da3476de985e515.png

• Like 1

Latest: Appearing on american TV, Fauci claims he does not know why people are so mad at him

Screenshot2024-06-25at07-37-41(5)Home_X.png.bc07790c55d4c689817db2a78190f1e0.png

He claims he saved millions of lives by helping to develop the vaccine, he helped people do things that kept them safe against a pandemic that claimed millions of live - he is a hero. The audience and presenters rose to their feet and clapped

• Like 1