Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

14 hours ago, DaleP said:

That's because you have given your energy.

When you do healing, you shorten your life. I figured this out hence I stopped doing it. Be warned.

Thanks. I did not know that.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Saved said:

Yes. There's four in the office that have been barking and hacking since last year. Three of them have been multiple jabbed and one of them is not jabbed, but sits next to the three for forty hours a week.

One lad, apart from them, has been barking (really does sound like a big dog) for a good eighteen months. He's been jabbed to the eyeballs and been off sick for half that time. All of them are non smokers.

Just got off the phone with my two younger children. Both are hacking away and were doing so months back. Their mum also has had a bad cough which she can't shift. I asked the kids if they are the only ones coughing at school - they said that loads are, and have been for ages. 

I don't know if the ex wife's live-in boyfriend has been jabbed but all her family have and are round there every week. I forbade all jabs whilst still married and got told I was a control freak by the in-laws as a result. The church were also concerned that I might be listening to the wrong people. I told them straight all of them were deceived and left. Could go on a rant here but won't as I'm sure everyone here has experienced division with loved ones and I don't want to open any wounds.

On the buses here in Birmingham, there's always numerous people of all ages with something that sounds like whooping cough. I've never known anything like it in all my sixty years.

I was in hospital ( Not vaxx related ) and everyone was in there for blood clots. One guy was rolling around the ward in a wheel chair he had to have both of his legs cut off because of veins and arteries all bunged up, another guy lost sight in one eye because of clots. Another guy had kidney problems because his kidneys were blocked up and stressed.

I used to laugh at these people and call them sheep, but i more feel sorry them now having permanent health problems, permantly being in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, not nice.

I got better and left the hospital,while the friends i had made were staring at the hospital tv, watching the bbc, discussing their next booster

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Parents of newborn where thinking about vaccinations

his response 

IMG_7442.jpeg.f4a35d46ff63062f177fa3ad17bb3f05.jpeg

Seems like this kid is more intellegent than his parents - there's hope for the human race yet

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, 1velocity7 said:

I've never been convinced by Tucker Carlson despite all those past tv monologues saying "the right things" and his one contribution to this video does nothing to change that.

In fact it reinforces my opinion that he is an agent provocateur for the establishment.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Saved said:

Yes. There's four in the office that have been barking and hacking since last year. Three of them have been multiple jabbed and one of them is not jabbed, but sits next to the three for forty hours a week.

One lad, apart from them, has been barking (really does sound like a big dog) for a good eighteen months. He's been jabbed to the eyeballs and been off sick for half that time. All of them are non smokers.

I'll reinforce that by saying everyone in our office had a persistent hacking cough at some time or other over the winter and some are still at it now.

The only person who didn't get it was me. I wonder why that could be? I must be a walking miracle.

One guy in particular has been hacking away since he got back from Australia last September and its not getting any better. He seems to have just accepted it now and shuffles about the office coughing his guts up.

Another person who works there is a lovely old fella who is well past the retirement age (80+) but still working... before covid he was as fit as a fiddle, went the gym 2 nights a week and walked everywhere. After 3 or 4 jabs a mysterious lump appeared on his head which at first he though was a boil but it wouldn't go away. To cut a long story short an autopsy revealed it was cancerous and he had to have it removed which involved a skin graft and a couple of other procedures. Apparently he's OK now but he looks a shadow of his former self and it's heartbreaking to see that no one including him appears to be joining the dots...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

A unique data set has been uncovered in Germany: Internal minutes, which had previously been kept secret for years, show beyond doubt that experts were not advising the government during the corona crisis. Rather, experts were taking government orders and fooling the public. Internally, the experts shared many opinions of the corona protesters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

I was in hospital ( Not vaxx related ) and everyone was in there for blood clots. One guy was rolling around the ward in a wheel chair he had to have both of his legs cut off because of veins and arteries all bunged up, another guy lost sight in one eye because of clots. Another guy had kidney problems because his kidneys were blocked up and stressed.

I used to laugh at these people and call them sheep, but i more feel sorry them now having permanent health problems, permantly being in a wheel chair for the rest of your life, not nice.

I got better and left the hospital,while the friends i had made were staring at the hospital tv, watching the bbc, discussing their next booster

Incredibly, or perhaps not, the unvaxxed are still being called granny killers. We were the cowardly, the uneducated, the paranoid, the cruel and uncaring ones spreading fear through lies. 

I remember the main argument from colleagues at work back in 2021 being 'if only everybody had to be vaccinated or face jail, the virus would no longer claim lives'.

It is these sorts, ironically, that helped put an end to so many lives. The psychopaths at the top used the media as their prophet and the masses as their evangelists.

The ones telling the truth were stoned to death. Some things never change.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 6/22/2024 at 7:20 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

New Covid variant: Unusual symptom after UK hospitalisations jump 30 per cent 

The highest hospital admission rate for confirmed COVID-19 continues to be in those aged over 85 years, although increasing to 34.70 per 100,000, after a new Covid variant was found

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/new-covid-variant-unusual-symptom-33082975?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2fIRceK286r96Hs2_LQbavJUQG4maFHHlM4tcplZsSUyayRFc7suCqmvA_aem_QZ65HRBty6DU_aLs6Vn9lA

img_1_1719076909296.jpg

New convid variant, aka, the jab 😑

• Like 2

Emergency warning over deadly drug a thousand times stronger than morphine

By Dimity Clancey|7 hours ago

When the music suddenly stopped at a dance party in Sydney, Caitlyn Dooley knew something was seriously wrong.

The former drug user was working at the rave in January, helping revellers who became unwell, when organisers announced there was a dangerous drug circulating in the crowd, causing multiple overdoses.

"People had been taking a substance that was a pressed pill that was being sold as MDMA, but was having the effect of sending people into extreme opioid overdose," Caitlyn told 60 Minutes.

The pink pills weren't MDMA - they were a highly potent synthetic opioid called nitazenes.

These pills were sold as MDMA, but were laced with highly dangerous nitazenes.

These pills were sold as MDMA, but were laced with highly dangerous nitazenes. (60 Minutes)

They're a group of painkillers a thousand times stronger than morphine, being made in Chinese labs and shipped to western countries where they're being hidden in all types of illicit drugs.

"This had no MDMA in it, it was just straight-up nitazenes, and it was being sold to kids as MDMA," Caitlyn said.

"It was just straight-up poison."

Nitazenes were originally developed in the 1950s, but were largely forgotten after being deemed too dangerous to ever use on humans.

Source Article

Time to leave Oz? ...

chokker.jpg.ba103bb382cd903654ede867f73e4f22.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, jack121 said:

Like this? Watch till the very end. A warning, if you keep on watching you might as well get.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmaqK8GwTcI

Let this be a warning. Learn from their lesson, don't engage in something unless you understand well. These people didn't ask WHY and fully investigate what the 'medication' they were receiving. They blindly trusted politicians and doctors where we suspected that they were not all for us but many were in it for the money.

I'm still quite a beginning stage and there are people who knows more than me but I also see people who know less than me acting as an expert/teacher and misleading people by selling t-shirt bearing symbols etc.... and I think they don't know. It's like blind leading blind. It's a dangerous path, many traps laid out and one decision could be really the end of the life they worked hard for.....

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

New convid variant, aka, the jab 😑

Even so many death has happened all over the world and Fauci has confessed that the pandemic was a lie....yet Germany expands the production of mRNA for future pandemic which is yet known :classic_rolleyes: and Japan is producing replicon to cater for the whole world and jabbing doesn't stop.

People are still arguing Labour will make the country better when in fact Tory and Labour are controlled by the same people.

Extend to religion, Islam, Christian....in fact all the same, serving the same god and his angels and demons.

Now, do you join them to destroy from inside or else? Don't forget, choice not made is also a choice.

• Like 3

Just now, DaleP said:

Agree but question is where to? 😔

From what  I understand, after reading the article, nowhere will be safe when they are mixing this stuff in with other drugs. I'm pleased I don't, and will never, take any drugs (apart from an occasional glass of wine or a beer).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webtrekker said:

From what  I understand, after reading the article, nowhere will be safe when they are mixing this stuff in with other drugs. I'm pleased I don't, and will never, take any drugs (apart from an occasional glass of wine or a beer).

Has there been a world moratorium forbidding the poisoning of beer and wine that I'm not aware of 🤣

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

Agree but question is where to? 😔

Got to admit, I have been seriously considering getting out of Australia. Luckily with dual-Citizenship I do have the option of returning to the UK although that is not an ideal option either. The one benefit of Oz is it is a vast Country in which to hide out but that is probably not very realistic forever. The question is, given that we know that 'consent' is a huge factor in the way the 'elite' control the world (as we saw in very clear fashion during COVID), will there be an 'out' for those of us who choose not to be part of the 15 minute nightmare? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Got to admit, I have been seriously considering getting out of Australia. Luckily with dual-Citizenship I do have the option of returning to the UK although that is not an ideal option either. The one benefit of Oz is it is a vast Country in which to hide out but that is probably not very realistic forever. The question is, given that we know that 'consent' is a huge factor in the way the 'elite' control the world (as we saw in very clear fashion during COVID), will there be an 'out' for those of us who choose not to be part of the 15 minute nightmare? 

You have a choice to join us 🤗 or go & live in somewhere like Cuba, one of the communist countries. Someone who lives in Vietnam said they are beaming from the space....so it never stops. 😔

Even some tribes have been touched by Satan. It took them 3 days on a boat to deliver the laptops.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/27352-minor-news-items-not-worth-a-thread-of-their-own/&do=findComment&comment=545744