Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

https://www.alivewater.ca/dr-masaru-emoto/

2 hours ago, XelNaga said:

After a while, he was killed, his lab burned, papers gone, and all those people who came to see the device, even tho they were in the picture in the newspaper with the guy, claimed to have never met him or seen his device. Perhaps some other member knows about this and can provide better info than myself, sorry.

I don't think Rife was killed but apparently he died a disappointed man.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/278020661_The_Rife_Handbook_of_Frequency_Therapy_and_Holistic_Health_an_integrated_approach_for_cancer_and_other_diseases_5th_Edition

"In the 1930s, Royal Raymond Rife invented a device that emitted an electromagnetic field that successfully disabled disease-causing pathogens without harming the human (or animal) host. The device also added voltage to the body's tissues, strengthening cells and improving nutrient absorption and waste removal. Modern versions of this equipment are available today. People all over the world are using Rife Therapy to heal from cancer, infectious diseases (flu, Lyme, Candida, Ebola, anthrax, etc.), and degenerative conditions. THE RIFE HANDBOOK describes the history and science of the invention, explains where to obtain machines today, and gives detailed instructions on how to use Rife Therapy for yourself, family, friends, and even animals."

https://enhancestudio.com/index.php/scalar-healing-therapy/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

We need to find the frequency of SP and make a shape out to cancel it...a kind of sigil or geometric shape as its representation.

She creates frequency. <- I just wrote this.... no I didn't!

So the shape must be of feminine representation becuse feminine energy destroys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Katsika said:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/278020661_The_Rife_Handbook_of_Frequency_Therapy_and_Holistic_Health_an_integrated_approach_for_cancer_and_other_diseases_5th_Edition

"In the 1930s, Royal Raymond Rife invented a device that emitted an electromagnetic field that successfully disabled disease-causing pathogens without harming the human (or animal) host. The device also added voltage to the body's tissues, strengthening cells and improving nutrient absorption and waste removal. Modern versions of this equipment are available today. People all over the world are using Rife Therapy to heal from cancer, infectious diseases (flu, Lyme, Candida, Ebola, anthrax, etc.), and degenerative conditions. THE RIFE HANDBOOK describes the history and science of the invention, explains where to obtain machines today, and gives detailed instructions on how to use Rife Therapy for yourself, family, friends, and even animals."

get your teeth into this

https://www.spooky2scalar.com

Untitled-1920-x-700-px-1536x560.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Katsika said:

Rife's son Raymond Jr, went on to design the only photographic lens capable of filtering a nuclear bomb blast to protect film from electromagnetic emulsion fade-out. At least his dad sounds legit.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Yes, there is. A Japanese person (can't remember the name) has proven that vibrations affect water and plants.

He takes a glass of water and swears at it (sending it bad vibrations/energy) and than looks at the water crystals under the microscope.

Than he takes another glass of water and says nice things to it, like "I love you", and looks it under the microscope.

The difference is shocking to say the least, especially when you consider that human body is some 70% water.

He has done the same thing with rice plants, and the ones he spoke nice things to grew much larger and healthier.

Also, the plants grow much better, faster and healthier if you play classical music to them.

PS: I also remember the story, but I can't find it on google (no surprise) about the doctor, a long time ago, who created a frequency healing device. You just set it to the frequency that resonates with certain organ and the organ starts healing itself momentarily. It was a huge deal when he presented it, it was in the newspapers, other doctors and scientists came to see it etc. After a while, he was killed, his lab burned, papers gone, and all those people who came to see the device, even tho they were in the picture in the newspaper with the guy, claimed to have never met him or seen his device. Perhaps some other member knows about this and can provide better info than myself, sorry.

Even better than vibrations and out of everything I have tried, the one thing I find very effective is chi energy.

You see in our bodies we have a mechanism for creating huge amounts of a very powerful form of energy, which the orientals discovered and have been using for centuries, and have been keeping it a secret.

I told it to a friend of mine and he instantly benefited from it.

Try it for yourself and let me know what you think. It is quick and simple and easy to do :

1. Take in a big breath of air through your nostrils, and then forcibly push that air down through your body, down into the bottom of your lungs, then down into the upper hip area, using your abdominal / diaphragm muscles. Hold it there. Hold the air in the upper hip area.

2, Hold that breath of air in the upper hip area for about 30 secs, the longer you hold it, the more energy you create.

3. Now push that air up. Imagine in your mind that the green light of energy you have created is travelling up from the hips area, up into your chest, looping around the shoulders, then the energy it travelling into your hand. Then imagine the hands filling with this green energy of light

I told this to my friend. So as proof and corroboration, he tried doing curls with a weight training bar. At first he could do 8 reps, after he charged up his hands with energy he did 20 reps.

I've shown this to family members many times and each has reported an increase in power, strength and energy.

The orientals have been using chi energy for centuries for power, like when bruce lee punched a punch bag so hard he ripped it off the wall. Like when these oriental doctors cure diseases like cancer simply by running their hands over people's bodies. They are creating the chi energy and pushing the energy out of their hands into the patient's body - but they don't tell you this

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The father of Sputnik V says “aggressive anti-vaxxers” in Russia should be dealt with by law enforcement

https://expose-news.com/2024/06/21/the-father-of-sputnik-v-says-anti-vaxxers/

Wishful thinkers. How many times have we claimed they 'should' be tried and sentenced for crimes against humanity knowing well that this has a tremendously low probability of becoming reality. Just to say we have wishful thinkers on both sides of that fence. 

Seeing things as the Devil's advocate I feel the pressures of shareholders, acres of industrial vax vats are eager to get into high gear, the eugenicists are breathing down my neck and the pandemic-period supply lines to package and distribute are eager to get rolling again or must go back to pre-pandemic type of business to remain viable.

The medical empire and the clusters of illness they pretend to mediate have grown crazy huge and have an unsatiable appetite for more illness to milk and the organ harvester ghouls don't like the post pandemic laissez-faire climate. 

They hold our youth hostage in their indoctrination gulags. If that wasn't enough right there. Grooming endless streams into compliant robots.

Societal lockdown at world level has proven effective and most the bugs have been mitigated.

They monitor our communications and displacements, listen in and activate cell cameras to stay on top of the inevitable seeds of revolt they germinate. No privacy.

They have printing presses to make money out of thin air to bribe whomever they please.

They have us tethered to their energy and alimentary and housing and water schemes.

They fly chemtrail disease-laden drone airliners remotely and have smartmeters bombarding us 24/7.

This is the cartel we are up against and it won't go away by wishful thinking.

Sure they will end up like the Oroborus snake devouring itself. Their growth is insanely unsustainable.

They have lost all ability to moderate their exponentially-growing greed if they ever had a voluntary urge to do so. Collapse is eminent.

Frankly coming to this world just to witness the massive elation of mankind breaking free from that evil yoke is worth enduring a thousand hard lifetimes and salvation will arrive in an unexpected form.

Something they could not have seen coming and actually believed to be a negligable factor. Something of no consequence to them but of great importance to humanity. Something not usually considered a weapon of mass redress.

It will be a glorious triumph. People will rise in fury...'Libre David 36'.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, 1velocity7 said:

has anyone else noticed ppl with hacking coughs lately.

i'm surrounded by em at work

Yes. There's four in the office that have been barking and hacking since last year. Three of them have been multiple jabbed and one of them is not jabbed, but sits next to the three for forty hours a week.

One lad, apart from them, has been barking (really does sound like a big dog) for a good eighteen months. He's been jabbed to the eyeballs and been off sick for half that time. All of them are non smokers.

Just got off the phone with my two younger children. Both are hacking away and were doing so months back. Their mum also has had a bad cough which she can't shift. I asked the kids if they are the only ones coughing at school - they said that loads are, and have been for ages. 

I don't know if the ex wife's live-in boyfriend has been jabbed but all her family have and are round there every week. I forbade all jabs whilst still married and got told I was a control freak by the in-laws as a result. The church were also concerned that I might be listening to the wrong people. I told them straight all of them were deceived and left. Could go on a rant here but won't as I'm sure everyone here has experienced division with loved ones and I don't want to open any wounds.

On the buses here in Birmingham, there's always numerous people of all ages with something that sounds like whooping cough. I've never known anything like it in all my sixty years.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

Even better than vibrations and out of everything I have tried, the one thing I find very effective is chi energy.

You see in our bodies we have a mechanism for creating huge amounts of a very powerful form of energy, which the orientals discovered and have been using for centuries, and have been keeping it a secret.

Try it for yourself and let me know what you think. It is quick and simple and easy to do :

1. Take in a big breath of air through your nostrils, and then forcibly push that air down through your body, down into the bottom of your lungs, then down into the upper hip area, using your abdominal / diaphragm muscles. Hold it there. Hold the air in the upper hip area.

2, Hold that breath of air in the upper hip area for about 30 secs, the longer you hold it, the more energy you create.

3. Now push that air up. Imagine in your mind that the green light of energy you have created is travelling up from the hips area, up into your chest, looping around the shoulders, then the energy it travelling into your hand. Then imagine the hands filling with this green energy of light

I told this to my friend. So as proof and corroboration, he tried doing curls with a weight training bar. At first he could do 8 reps, after he charged up his hands with energy he did 20 reps.

I've shown this to family members many times and each has reported an increase in power, strength and energy.

The orientals have been using chi energy for centuries for power, like when bruce lee punched a punch bag so hard he ripped it off the wall. Like when these oriental doctors cure diseases like cancer simply by running their hands over people's bodies. They are creating the chi energy and pushing the energy out of their hands into the patient's body - but they don't tell you this

That's because you have given your energy.

When you do healing, you shorten your life. I figured this out hence I stopped doing it. Be warned.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, 1velocity7 said:

has anyone else noticed ppl with hacking coughs lately.

i'm surrounded by em at work

It is the result of that unspeakable tech.

I have personal experiences of it 3 times so far..... everytime. 😔

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

I'm a Reiki practitioner for over a decade now, so I have some experience with energy work and all it can do.

But recently I had a desire to try doing Chi Gong and Tai Chi. I have a feeling that Reiki is much easier and simpler method of energy manipulation than Chi Gong. But it does have it's benefits.

Thanks for the reminder brother 💪

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, DaleP said:

When you do healing, you shorten your life. I figured this out hence I stopped doing it. Be warned.

Yeah, that is a real danger of energy work. It depends which technique one uses, and how he/she uses it.

The more powerful the technique, the greater the risk of hurting one self, both through energy depletion and entity attraction/attachment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Very interesting observation, Dale.

Often dwelled on thoughts imagining how doctors must feel processing endless streams of complaints and suffering and thinking how people don't give a crap about them when they are well and healthy.

The frontline medical staff know this and respond by developing fatalistic attitudes but never laying blame elsewhere than the fault of the patient.

Creating an insulating layer allowing them to thrive in zombieland.

When the big picture of causation has little or no relevance then blame (if enough of an issue) can be assigned wherever convenient.

Usually the dumb patient takes the rap for having fallen under the spell of carefully crafted societal tools of psychological manipulation and grooming his entire life.

A Pied Piper that led him to the healist's doorstep. But it was his fault. He should have known it's all lies.

Honestly it's a total philosophical mess of fantasy and reality intertwined 😁

These are not healers in the philosophical sense because the healing is infinite. Never a task considered settled as the philosophical approach implies. They are healists.

Specialized in milking the diseae they perpetuate. The word 'cured' is tabou, remission streamlines income far better. 

They are like angry baboons when they charge natural health options that have the potential to eliminate them and their debilitating fantasy remedies.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Very interesting observation, Dale.

Often dwelled on thoughts imagining how doctors must feel processing endless streams of complaints and suffering and thinking how people don't give a crap about them when they are well and healthy.

The frontline medical staff know this and respond by developing fatalistic attitudes but never laying blame elsewhere than the fault of the patient.

Creating an insulating layer allowing them to thrive in zombieland.

When the big picture of causation has little or no relevance then blame (if enough of an issue) can be assigned wherever convenient.

Usually the dumb patient takes the rap for having fallen under the spell of carefully crafted societal tools of psychological manipulation and grooming his entire life.

Honestly it's a total philosophical mess of fantasy and reality intertwined 😁

These are not healers in the philosophical sense because the healig is infinite. Never a task considered settled as the philosophical approach implies. They are healists.

Specialized in milking the diseae they perpetuate. The word 'cured' is tabou, remission streamlines income far better.  

You will hear of doctors ending up with the same illness he/she specialises e.g. brain specialist doctor or those that specialises in amputees ends up in the same predicament.

This is a negative entrainment.

• Like 2

IRELAND 

• 17 JUN 2024

Tallaght Hospital bans visitors due to Covid and Norovirus outbreaks

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/tallaght-hospital-bans-visitors-due-29371805?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1eZHfxtc6wgw9ngiOmHM0SFTTsT6LYZjwGEu96cuRuTNdNgRAWGUkbklw_aem_HZALfC_p4BBi-VrojP019g

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DaleP said:

You will hear of doctors ending up with the same illness he/she specialises e.g. brain specialist doctor or those that specialises in amputees ends up in the same predicament.

This is a negative entrainment.

According to your excellent observations I see how that can happen. Has a poetic-justice feel to it whatever it is.

• Like 3

New Covid variant: Unusual symptom after UK hospitalisations jump 30 per cent 

The highest hospital admission rate for confirmed COVID-19 continues to be in those aged over 85 years, although increasing to 34.70 per 100,000, after a new Covid variant was found

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/new-covid-variant-unusual-symptom-33082975?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2fIRceK286r96Hs2_LQbavJUQG4maFHHlM4tcplZsSUyayRFc7suCqmvA_aem_QZ65HRBty6DU_aLs6Vn9lA

img_1_1719076909296.jpg

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

According to your excellent observations I see how that can happen. Has a poetic-justice feel to it whatever it is.

That only applies to Covid vaxx drug pushers. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Might as well close it down then?