Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

23 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

70% of NHS Staff are ‘Anti-Vaxxers’

Latest report from UK Health Security Agency confirms that 70% of Frontline health care workers REFUSED the COVID-19 Booster-vaccine in 2023/24

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/seasonal-influenza-and-covid-19-vaccine-uptake-in-frontline-healthcare-workers-monthly-data-2023-to-2024

😂

they still all joined in the Jerusalema  dances though!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Dale, how would you explain the "jabbed sweat smell"? What it smells like?

PS: I'm of the opinion that "highly spiritual" people can command their bodies to get rid of spike protein and all other poisons. A person with really high vibration, in my humble opinion, is 100% immune from everything and anything that is not in his/hers highest interest. What you think about that? It's mind over matter after all, and spirit > mind. Thanks..

I think they smell of

Glade Shake n Vac

or should that be

Shed and Vaxx

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

You mean the Slovakian PM!

he is getting better

he forgives the shooter and say he was only a pawn  and blames the West Elite and MSM for what is happend

Sloviakan, ah yes! Cheers for reminding me which country.

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

If our planet to become inhabitable according to the body we have, even though it will be thousand of years time, may be it is right that not many will be born on the planet if Billy Carson is right.

Just a thought.....

https://youtu.be/mi7y8ZGxSIA?feature=shared&t=2286

I like telling Climate activists

That I do my bit by

turning the Air Conditioners everywhere I go so as too cool the Planet down

never seen so many Jaws drop!

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Sloviakan, ah yes! Cheers for reminding me which country.

His deputy recently said the peace talk on Ukraine in Switzerland last week  was just a Circus Show with Russia and China not invited!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jack121 said:

In 2023, A cheap rag called the lancet magazine unfairly censored a ground-breaking COVID-19 Vaccine Injury & Autopsy paper within 24hr after 100,000s downloads

It has just passed peer review & will be PUBLISHED!

74% of all the sudden deaths reported are due to COVID-19 Vaccine

Screenshot2024-06-20at05-29-42(2)covid-Search_X.png.af9ac1edb7b040fdfd68dedf318e15d5.png

14 hours ago, Mr H said:

The report is available here.

https://zenodo.org/records/8120771

Quite damning if true

zenodoorgrecords8120771a.webp.aaa0f9bf21af29be0b45e596efd6efc8.webp

Edited by sock muppet
link error

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

70% of NHS Staff are ‘Anti-Vaxxers’

Latest report from UK Health Security Agency confirms that 70% of Frontline health care workers REFUSED the COVID-19 Booster-vaccine in 2023/24

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/seasonal-influenza-and-covid-19-vaccine-uptake-in-frontline-healthcare-workers-monthly-data-2023-to-2024

😂

Perhaps they all suddenly became ultra-religious

8 hours ago, XelNaga said:

But the moment he decided to get "vaccinated", that is, to have his dna changed, that is, to surrender his willpower and his sovereignty, he lowered his vibration significantly.

He is not an appropriate test subject anymore 🤭

Exactly right! One of the things that increases vibration is to stand in your sovereignty (will I ever be able to spell this word without spell-checking first 😂). Giving into the fear like he did as you say lowered it. I mean perhaps he was able to get back into his optimum state after the fact and reverse at least some of the damage. But he had to have had two shots due to the job mandate.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

I think we need to find frequency for everything.

Need a frequency value for making things disappear so that we could vanish SP. I think once we find the frequency, it's a matter of intention so that you don't disappear all together. 😅

Sorry, is there any proof for this vibration thingy.

Financial Times'  front page looks at a report which found that birth rates had hit a record low in the world's richest nations - and warns that these countries must prepare for a "lower fertility future".

Edited by Nip
  • Thanks 2

@RobertKennedyJr

The CDC is currently recommending a 9th Covid booster, yet fewer than 10% of Americans have taken it. Clearly, people no longer trust the CDC’s advice. Do we really want our health authorities to have the power to force on  you that 9th jab, with threats against your job, your freedoms, your rights ?   

Screenshot2024-06-21at08-40-53(4)covid-Search_X.png.d5ee5b04e3af3038813e158c23b444ca.png

• Like 2

Joe Biden fired over 7,000 military members because they refused the COVID vaccine.

Then proceeded to bring 10+ million unvetted, unchecked, unvaccinated illegal aliens into the US and spread them to all 50 states. 

Screenshot2024-06-21at08-46-05(4)covid-Search_X.png.1f09488aa68cfa7b0475d7c1a211cba3.png

• Like 5

Molly was a healthy first born, who died after life-saving caesarean was delayed for nearly an hour, because the hospital refused the procedure, unreasonably demanding to wait for the results of a covid test

Screenshot2024-06-21at08-47-27(4)covid-Search_X.png.a6f9e2ef0a897a48f8d36c9756be4bf5.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Dr. McCullough Issues Warning to Clot Shot Pushers: You Are Complicit in Crimes Against Humanity

“Each and every person [who] ever encouraged, pressured, coerced, or threatened reprisal for one of these COVID-19 vaccines is complicit in a crime against humanity, and that crime is mass negligent homicide.”

Screenshot2024-06-21at08-52-54(4)covid-Search_X.png.eeba9dc6186e9bcd2a6d4df2054b1b64.png

• Like 9

Latest from Steve Kirsch's substack blog... appears he's getting a little a bit of heat from Health New Zealand (Te Whatu Ora) to take down the data provided to him by Barry The Whistleblower as it doesn't show what the narrative wants it to say... so he's reached out with an offer...

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/te-whatu-ora-heres-an-offer-you-cant#poll-186089

Te Whatu Ora: Here's an offer you can't refuse!

Publish your interpretation of the time-series cohort analysis of your data showing the COVID vaccines saved lives. Then let's have a 2-hour live discussion about it, and I'll take down the data.

Executive summary

Te Whatu Ora wants me to take down my S3 servers with the NZ record level data so nobody will be able to analyze it.

I believe that public health data should be public. Hiding public health data from the public never leads to better health outcomes. No peer-reviewed paper has ever been published supporting that hypothesis. So why do health authorities hide the data? We know why…. because it reveals they’ve been killing people.

In this article, I’m making Te Whatu Ora an offer they can’t refuse.

Introduction

Te Whatu Ora, the New Zealand health authority, has tried to strong arm my hosting providers to take down the S3 servers hosting the data leaked to me by Barry Young.

One of the providers, Wasabi, capitulated without a fight. They didn’t even notify me.

But my data just popped up the next day on a new S3 server. They tried to convince that provider to take it down, but were unsuccessful.

I’ve offered to negotiate with them but all they do is send me demand letters. No phone calls. Just do what we say. Kinda like how they persuade you to take the COVID shots. Take the shots or else…

Not super friendly if you ask me.

My offer

To Margie Apa, CEO of Te Whatu Ora,

1. Have your epidemiologists publish an analysis on your website of the time-series cohort data (which I’ve demonstrated on my site how to do and even provided Python source code for) that shows that the COVID shots saved lives. This is something you should have done anyway if you give a damn about the lives of the people of New Zealand. The fact that you still haven’t done this is a signal to the world you simply take your orders from the CDC and FDA and you have no capacity for any independent thinking. You have the data. Why don’t you look at it and tell New Zealand what it says? The USA certainly isn’t doing this. They’ve never even attempted it. The UK Office of National Statistics did a rough cut at the time series cohort analysis, but their bucket sizes were so big, you couldn’t tell what was going on. When seven members of Parliament requested they do it with more buckets, they said they had more important things to do. I’m serious. Why is everyone so afraid of the damn data? What prevents Te Whatu Ora from analyzing their own data? Nothing other than exposing the fact that they’ve been killing New Zealanders. If that’s not the case, then show us the data and we’ll double check it with our copy of the data just so there are no mistakes.
  2. Once that is published on their site for all to see, I then want a 2 hour meeting with their epidemiologists to talk about their analysis. That meeting will be recorded and made publicly available. Both sides will have 1 hour of total talk time and interruptions are not permitted. Each side can hold the floor for a maximum of 3 minutes at a time.
  3. Do that, I will remove the data from my site. You won’t even have to say please.

We should be on the same page: misinformation is bad. Let’s clear the air.

All I’ve ever wanted is a public discussion of what the Te Whatu Ora data shows so the public can see who is telling the truth and who is not.

Te Whatu Ora should want the same thing. They should want to expose me as nothing more than a “misinformation spreader.”

I’ve just handed them a golden opportunity to do so.

They should take it.

Why do they want the records removed?

They claim it can be reverse engineered to reveal PII about people who got jabbed.

I told them I’d happily remove and such records they can identify. No strings attached.

They totally ignored my offer.

If they cared about people’s privacy, why would they ignore my offer?

Answer: because they’d have to admit nobody’s PII was exposed.

You can share your feelings on X

Go here to comment on their X account.

Summary

Te Whatu Ora wants me to take down the NZ data and I’m more than happy to comply under the terms I outlined above.

All I want is a public discussion for 2 hours. Is that too much to ask?

The only reason Te Whatu Ora would refuse my kind offer is if the data shows that the shots they told people to take were killing people.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

Sorry, there is no easy one line answer and you have to read around.

Read between the lines. Here are some clues.

In our dualistic realm, it works both way. If it goes one way, then the other way must also be possible.... in fact anything is possible if you know how.

While I suspect that not all are based on the same principle, the end result is the same nonetheless.

Rainbow body
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25654-rainbow-body/&do=findComment&comment=385962

When Tibbetan monks die, their body disappears except for hair and nails which were dead cells.

Object disappearing / reappearing.
This is usually a plank played by a mischievous spirit. There are many stories like this. One has to experience it.

But also aliens can hoist you out of the house indicating that you are made of vibration and in fact you can walk through a wall or penetrate a roof. It just that we've been programmed to think that we cannot. When people do deprogramming by learning from experiences like these examples, you come to understand that what we have been taught is not the real world.

Creating matters from light

Leklai is produced by spirits who come to listen to Buddha's teaching i.e. recitation of prayers during the ritual.
They used to do this ritual in a cave but they have now managed to do it in the open field where one cannot doubt that someone was hiding in the cave ceiling and dropping these stuff.
https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6160-out-of-place-artifacts-ooparts/&do=findComment&comment=545903

How planets are made from nothing i.e. creation story

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/25305-how-to-literally-reset-your-dna-for-positivity/page/3/#comment-547792

"Recently, scientists demonstrated the validity of a quantum theory that was first put forth 70 years ago: humans can make matter out of nothing."

https://www.intelligentliving.co/scientists-create-matter-out-of-nothing/

Durac Sea

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/32047-what-dimension-are-the-akashic-records-in-🤔/&do=findComment&comment=536868

Just going back to making SP disappear, I have a feeling that we need to change the nature of SP a little for it to malfunction. 😁

Imagine if you took a chip away from a motherboard, it stops working.

Good news is that we might not have to find out what that is. Simply by intent to dismantle SP's functionality.

I know this is getting a little woo woo but.... computer says so.

^ other way of thinking, changing timeline of yourself so that you'll be in one that doesn't have SP in you.

Lastly, if you want to find THE answer, you could perhaps ask Lucifer, Metatron or the Source? Surely, they must know. I believe, no blood sacrifice is necessary. 😁

Anyway, thanks for making me look up my old posts. I'm having to re-read it and it's interesting as if someone else have written.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

To this.... I have to say.... "Oh Well"

I just look at these people to take a residence in the underworld for eternity. They have no clue... as long as there is beer and mates.

4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

IMG-4635.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

Yes, there is. A Japanese person (can't remember the name) has proven that vibrations affect water and plants.

He takes a glass of water and swears at it (sending it bad vibrations/energy) and than looks at the water crystals under the microscope.

Than he takes another glass of water and says nice things to it, like "I love you", and looks it under the microscope.

The difference is shocking to say the least, especially when you consider that human body is some 70% water.

He has done the same thing with rice plants, and the ones he spoke nice things to grew much larger and healthier.

Also, the plants grow much better, faster and healthier if you play classical music to them.

PS: I also remember the story, but I can't find it on google (no surprise) about the doctor, a long time ago, who created a frequency healing device. You just set it to the frequency that resonates with certain organ and the organ starts healing itself momentarily. It was a huge deal when he presented it, it was in the newspapers, other doctors and scientists came to see it etc. After a while, he was killed, his lab burned, papers gone, and all those people who came to see the device, even tho they were in the picture in the newspaper with the guy, claimed to have never met him or seen his device. Perhaps some other member knows about this and can provide better info than myself, sorry.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, SimonTV said:

England team is all jabbed up and can barely do 90 mins. 

Some of them looked fucked at the end. No.12, Trippier, in particular. You normally see athletes in that state after a marathon or maybe playing 120 mins plus a pen shootout in 100 degree heat. Not 93 mins under a roof in Germany.

How can they all be unfit? Answers on a Moderna/Pfizer/AZ vaccine card....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Yes, there is. A Japanese person (can't remember the name) has proven that vibrations affect water and plants.

He takes a glass of water and swears at it (sending it bad vibrations/energy) and than looks at the water crystals under the microscope.

Than he takes another glass of water and says nice things to it, like "I love you", and looks it under the microscope.

The difference is shocking to say the least, especially when you consider that human body is some 70% water.

He has done the same thing with rice plants, and the ones he spoke nice things to grew much larger and healthier.

Also, the plants grow much better, faster and healthier if you play classical music to them.

PS: I also remember the story, but I can't find it on google (no surprise) about the doctor, a long time ago, who created a frequency healing device. You just set it to the frequency that resonates with certain organ and the organ starts healing itself momentarily. It was a huge deal when he presented it, it was in the newspapers, other doctors and scientists came to see it etc. After a while, he was killed, his lab burned, papers gone, and all those people who came to see the device, even tho they were in the picture in the newspaper with the guy, claimed to have never met him or seen his device. Perhaps some other member knows about this and can provide better info than myself, sorry.

Dr. Maseru Emoto, The Hidden Messages In Water.

When he repeated the phrase ‘September 11th 2001’ to the water the resulting crystal looked deformed and horrific.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1