Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

On 6/18/2024 at 3:32 PM, DaleP said:

 

Traditionally, a kiss would wake you up but this one puts you to sleep mentally or for good. 😮

But don't worry, speaking as non-vaxxed, my sweat smells like those of jabbed and have other symptoms  so I have the spike protein. 😔

You should have migrated to a communist country.

Consider taking Ivermectin.

Dr Arakawa said that there are people who gets symptoms like me or LastOne and there are others who gets no symptoms but they have it.

 

If it wasn't for my spiritual outlook, I would have been very depressed.

I am working on the premise that I am going to lose this body so thinking ahead and preparing.

 

So all these are happening because of Yahweh and his angels elohims, those that came from Pleiades and six elohims that went back to the Sun needs your energy to survive.

Are you still a Christian?

Dale, how would you explain the "jabbed sweat smell"? What it smells like?

 

PS: I'm of the opinion that "highly spiritual" people can command their bodies to get rid of spike protein and all other poisons. A person with really high vibration, in my humble opinion, is 100% immune from everything and anything that is not in his/hers highest interest. What you think about that? It's mind over matter after all, and spirit > mind. Thanks..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Dale, how would you explain the "jabbed sweat smell"? What it smells like?

 

PS: I'm of the opinion that "highly spiritual" people can command their bodies to get rid of spike protein and all other poisons. A person with really high vibration, in my humble opinion, is 100% immune from everything and anything that is not in his/hers highest interest. What you think about that? It's mind over matter after all, and spirit > mind. Thanks..

 

You can find about smell here.

To me, it smells like dry cleaner.... Walk behind a Chinese person, they are plenty in the country now and since Polish builders have gone home, we have Chinese construction workers instead and they hardly speak English. 😮 They all smell the same.

 

As for getting rid of spike protein, I am inclined to agree with you. Hence I am still searching in terms of changing DNA as well as dematerialisation. Hopefully, I become aware of the mechanism that one day I'll walk through a wall before becoming a ghost. 😆 But even ghost can't walk through a wall and they walk in via a door IF their understanding is immature. 😆

Whatever they've put in the vaxx is not good for us, it is to dumb down.

 

EDIT: We need to download some higher consciousness. Annunakis did it and some people are doing this laready.

(timestamped) https://youtu.be/mi7y8ZGxSIA?feature=shared&t=1776

 

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

In 2023, A cheap rag called the lancet magazine unfairly censored a ground-breaking COVID-19 Vaccine Injury & Autopsy paper within 24hr after 100,000s downloads

It has just passed peer review & will be PUBLISHED!

74% of all the sudden deaths reported are due to COVID-19 Vaccine

 

Screenshot2024-06-20at05-29-42(2)covid-Search_X.png.af9ac1edb7b040fdfd68dedf318e15d5.png

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Multi billionaire david bourla head of pfizer says covid was a distraction, which the rothschilds repeated, AKA to see how much BS the sheep would believe and to set up a vaccine saturated future for humanity. Now bourla wants highly lucrative profitable vaccines for every disease on the planet, AKA diseases that only exist on the msm and not in real life

 

Screenshot2024-06-20at05-36-50(2)covid-Search_X.png.7af262c848b24280ef5d621f903b9a33.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Dale, how would you explain the "jabbed sweat smell"? What it smells like?

 

PS: I'm of the opinion that "highly spiritual" people can command their bodies to get rid of spike protein and all other poisons. A person with really high vibration, in my humble opinion, is 100% immune from everything and anything that is not in his/hers highest interest. What you think about that? It's mind over matter after all, and spirit > mind. Thanks..

I have a (now ex) friend who was thinking along these lines. He was initially like all of us here, against the vaccines and knew the score, but caved when he was threatened with the sack. If that wasn't bad enough he then tried to fearmonger me in to taking it too (probably to feel better about his own cowardice). Not long after, his fiance from the Philippines died suddenly from a brain clot. I am not sure what his own health is like now because I stopped contact with him after he tried to convince me to take it, but he will be a good 'subject' to know if vibration does make a difference. Trouble is, I cut off all of the friends of a friend so cannot even enquire about him 😂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I have a (now ex) friend who was thinking along these lines. He was initially like all of us here, against the vaccines and knew the score, but caved when he was threatened with the sack. If that wasn't bad enough he then tried to fearmonger me in to taking it too (probably to feel better about his own cowardice). Not long after, his fiance from the Philippines died suddenly from a brain clot. I am not sure what his own health is like now because I stopped contact with him after he tried to convince me to take it, but he will be a good 'subject' to know if vibration does make a difference. Trouble is, I cut off all of the friends of a friend so cannot even enquire about him 😂

 

I read your post with envy. Nobody even tried to convince me. My feelings are hurt. 🤣

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BTW, whatever happened to the anti-CV agenda East European prime minister who was "attacked" in the street and had to be rushed to hospital. All over MSM, spokespeople saying he was "not out of the woods" etc. Then tumbleweed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

BTW, whatever happened to the anti-CV agenda East European prime minister who was "attacked" in the street and had to be rushed to hospital. All over MSM, spokespeople saying he was "not out of the woods" etc. Then tumbleweed.

 

He'll probably make a return to politics after being "reframed". After which he'll agree to all the globalists' demands. 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I have a (now ex) friend who was thinking along these lines. He was initially like all of us here, against the vaccines and knew the score, but caved when he was threatened with the sack. If that wasn't bad enough he then tried to fearmonger me in to taking it too (probably to feel better about his own cowardice). Not long after, his fiance from the Philippines died suddenly from a brain clot. I am not sure what his own health is like now because I stopped contact with him after he tried to convince me to take it, but he will be a good 'subject' to know if vibration does make a difference. Trouble is, I cut off all of the friends of a friend so cannot even enquire about him 😂

 

Does it matter?

He chose and suggested that you commit suicide. You said nah.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Does it matter?

He chose and suggested that you commit suicide. You said nah.

Nah I just meant to test @XelNaga theory. My ex friend thought he could also vibrate his way out of the toxic cr@p, which may be true, but there was an easier way - grow a pair and stand up for yourself instead of getting threatened into taking poison to keep a job you had complained for years about 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Nah I just meant to test @XelNaga theory. My ex friend thought he could also vibrate his way out of the toxic cr@p, which may be true, but there was an easier way - grow a pair and stand up for yourself instead of getting threatened into taking poison to keep a job you had complained for years about 😂

 

I think we need to find frequency for everything.

Need a frequency value for making things disappear so that we could vanish SP. I think once we find the frequency, it's a matter of intention so that you don't disappear all together. 😅

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I have a (now ex) friend who was thinking along these lines. He was initially like all of us here, against the vaccines and knew the score, but caved when he was threatened with the sack. If that wasn't bad enough he then tried to fearmonger me in to taking it too (probably to feel better about his own cowardice). Not long after, his fiance from the Philippines died suddenly from a brain clot. I am not sure what his own health is like now because I stopped contact with him after he tried to convince me to take it, but he will be a good 'subject' to know if vibration does make a difference. Trouble is, I cut off all of the friends of a friend so cannot even enquire about him 😂

But the moment he decided to get "vaccinated", that is, to have his dna changed, that is, to surrender his willpower and his sovereignty, he lowered his vibration significantly.

 

He is not an appropriate test subject anymore 🤭

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

I read your post with envy. Nobody even tried to convince me. My feelings are hurt. 🤣

 

 

As we in Serbia would say, it's "fortune in misfortune" 😂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

He'll probably make a return to politics after being "reframed". After which he'll agree to all the globalists' demands. 🤔

You mean, after he is replaced with a clone? 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Nah I just meant to test @XelNaga theory. My ex friend thought he could also vibrate his way out of the toxic cr@p, which may be true, but there was an easier way - grow a pair and stand up for yourself instead of getting threatened into taking poison to keep a job you had complained for years about 😂

I'm also of the opinion that there is a huge difference between, for example, being poisoned by being jabbed and being shedded upon. (If shedded is even a word 😂).

 

One is voluntary, while other is being influenced by external factors. In my humble opinion, it makes a world of difference in terms of getting rid of it spiritually/energetically.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Hang on, I thought John was a nurse....he's suddenly an oncologist, immunologist, and immunotherapy expert?! 🤔

 

 

 

"Slay News"    🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

70% of NHS Staff are ‘Anti-Vaxxers’

 

Latest report from UK Health Security Agency confirms that 70% of Frontline health care workers REFUSED the COVID-19 Booster-vaccine in 2023/24

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/seasonal-influenza-and-covid-19-vaccine-uptake-in-frontline-healthcare-workers-monthly-data-2023-to-2024
 

😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

BTW, whatever happened to the anti-CV agenda East European prime minister who was "attacked" in the street and had to be rushed to hospital. All over MSM, spokespeople saying he was "not out of the woods" etc. Then tumbleweed.


You mean the Slovakian PM!

 

he is getting better

he forgives the shooter and say he was only a pawn  and blames the West Elite and MSM for what is happend

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...