Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Speaking of witch, has that Esther Rancid fucked off yet? She wanted to go and die in Switzerland, or so I thought (hoped).

Fortunately(?) Dame Rancid is back with a feature in yesterday's Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/article/2024/jun/15/esther-rantzen-right-to-choose-a-good-death

Conveniently, her cancer seems to be responding to one of the new targeted drugs - so she'll probably make it to 95 or more after she's successfully encouraged dozens of 'useless eaters' oldsters to make the trip to Switzerland.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2024 at 4:00 PM, Seconal said:

Technology will never become sentient.

I have heard some people say that AI is basically a "fusion" of technology and demonic entities. That those beings can reside in artificial bodies.

As crazy as it sounds, in this absolutely crazy world, I believe it is possible.

Who knows..

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Tommydickfingers said:

Could somebody please help me to put this whopper on ignore 

What problem you have with DaleP?

He is a good guy, and his posts are spot on.

No offence, but you look like a shill to me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

Must say, they could have used a ladder and just removed the bloody camera and not cut the whole pole. 🤨

All about conserving as much energy as possible! Leaves more to cut others down.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

I am hearing that mountains will heal but knowing you are nowhere near it so your convenient option will be a course of Ivermectin as it is used to treat post jab side effects according to Dr Arakawa. I know our resident pharmacist has said it's a nasty stuff but I haven't heard much complaint as the Covid jab tbh. Many countries including India, Mexico, Greece and more are selling it over the counter. But you have to make another decision because there is no point in spending money if you are going to attend another Christmas party though you could be like North Koreans where people take their anti-worm drug yearly.

I think this is a time of test to see who can get rid of their baggage. Believe me, some of us have gone through this long before Covid. If someone is in a domestic violence situation, I'm sure you'd advice her to leave her OH for safety. Now that is physical and emotional violence. When we receive emotional attacks, we tend to brush it off because there is no blood or bruises one can see. Ask a question why do I go back? It could be a financial circumstance that you can't leave but many women had to leave everything and sought safety. Not just family members, including friends and past connections. If they are of lower vibration holding resentment etc they will drug you down so you need to cut ties. Lower frequency is longer in wavelength compared to the higher frequency and its wavelength are shorter. Hence lower the frequency you hold you get caught in the frequency net/filtre but if you are of shorter wavelengths, nothing to catch you. It's self-serving mechanism.

Obviously it's your choice at the end of the day whether you take the drug or not.

Ideally, it would have been better to have gone to live in one of the communist countries but many of us couldn't do that for one reason or another so we have to make a do with what we've got.

Cheers Dale, respect 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

Must say, they could have used a ladder and just removed the bloody camera and not cut the whole pole. 🤨

Well...Points for trying. Least their heart is in the right place

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

Reading between the lines, they meant, whether by leukemia or six jabs, "either way we want you to die".

See they didn't say two or three, it was six. :classic_rolleyes:

666 you mean ?

• Like 1

Not very tasty but here's food for thought.

All I hear lately is angry folk looking up at the trails of disease being sprayed over their heads by those agents of the serial killers and they confront me with questions as to what we can do about that.

Maybe we are witnessing a human technological evolution that has perhaps driven entire people to live underground in past undisclosed histories, who knows.

Do you want to live underground? If not I have a solution although it would require access to some serious hardware.

Send up a squadron of P51 Mustangs to chase down the airliner drone poisoning us and gift them with the whole nine yards, the entire ammo belts. Dog-fight the bitches! Isn't this an undeclared war of extermination, yes?

Down the fuc*** right over the CIA headquarters building, two birds, eh?

Track the crash and reverse engineer it back to it's operators.

See, pretty simple (not) when you think about it 😁 

Compel the remote console operators, by whatever means that motivate to them, to drink their Satan juice chemicals and parasites.

Anyways when you see vast dispersals you can bet a new lockdown and vax mandate are just behind them.

Harma know they can make people sick with apparent impunity by way of high altitude poisoning of the masses..cha-ching eh? Greedy serial killer monsters.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Funneled into military enrollment by the promise of a rare and stable income and support for their families in a time of deliberate economic sabotage to arrive at this end.

It's a very old recipe and works all the time. People don't see it because they believe the societal crash was not avoidable. They can't fathom anyone plotting to kill them in long term elaborate psychological grooming schemes.

Without harboring the slightest suspicion of the evil that lurks they view this new bounty as a godsend.

God it hurts my head trying to get into the minds of those thinking fantasy can't be deadly. Stumbling forward in a maze of lethal traps and guided to doom by a roadmap drafted by the hunters.

They did whack kate, one of their own, to prove their love for 666, and all the countless others they have whacked.

Seems like they will do anything.

Looks like charles is going to get whacked next according to the media.

With Vaccine deaths, lockdown deaths, food chains collapsing, all being done to force you into utter poverty and helplessness, so when they ask you to sign the contract giving them total control of the country, you will have no choice but to obey or starve to death.

At the moment they realise they are in a position of weakness. Taxes are illegal. Governmenal rule and royal rule is illegal. They can get kicked out very easily. If the sheep would wake up. They want to change that from " assumed consent " To signed contracual consent - Hence the cost of living crisis, increased taxes, collapsing the banks etc

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pete675 said:

Fortunately(?) Dame Rancid is back with a feature in yesterday's Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/article/2024/jun/15/esther-rantzen-right-to-choose-a-good-death

Conveniently, her cancer seems to be responding to one of the new targeted drugs - so she'll probably make it to 95 or more after she's successfully encouraged dozens of 'useless eaters' oldsters to make the trip to Switzerland.

Hmm...so if you take the trip to switzerland you are going to die, if you take the rancid's cancer jab you are going to die - no wonder she became a dame

• Like 1

If you have digested my last food for thought dish you have a second course, man's gotta eat, right?

Do you good folk think for a minute that the tables won't ever turn? Think again.

The information age has empowered the nobody little people like myself-types that have designed high-power microwave weapons and high-powered lasers with stuff available everywhere.

As I always like to remind people is that I largely prefer diplomatic statesman-like solutions. Reason with folk. I am not the type to jump-the-gun so-to-speak.

Violence is not a pretty thing but neither is grave injustice. Violence must be a very last and seriously debated option.

We must first analyse whether our ignorance and failure to act responsibly has contributed to and caused the evolutionary turbulence we are experiencing.

Have we perhaps walked away from sound humanitarian values and basic realities. Look how we treat our youth. Pharma became Harma because we walked away from sensible eating and lifestyles. It's quite humiliating in fact.

Might correcting that first save much bloodshed and sorrow? Dig up those roots we let set in by our loftiness and blind faith.

So, if a simple nobody like me has this potential, honestly, how can the System Lords prevail. They don't want to be the ones burrowing underground to escape our rightful retribution.

The elitists might prefer taking a few steps back and restore to the kind of order where they rule far more gently and tread far more carefully lest they incur our wrath. 

Don't send them to hell, simply make them anticipate the trip. That should do it 😎

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DaleP said:

Nah, that would make it an easier repair job. Cutting pole down makes it a dig the old pole out and put a whole new pole and camera in which would probably slow down the repairs considerably knowing how Government works. Or perhaps the warriors are afraid of heights, Fred Dibnah would be turning in his grave if so 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

They did whack kate, one of their own, to prove their love for 666, and all the countless others they have whacked.

Seems like they will do anything.

Looks like charles is going to get whacked next according to the media.

With Vaccine deaths, lockdown deaths, food chains collapsing, all being done to force you into utter poverty and helplessness, so when they ask you to sign the contract giving them total control of the country, you will have no choice but to obey or starve to death.

At the moment they realise they are in a position of weakness. Taxes are illegal. Governmenal rule and royal rule is illegal. They can get kicked out very easily. If the sheep would wake up. They want to change that from " assumed consent " To signed contracual consent - Hence the cost of living crisis, increased taxes, collapsing the banks etc

Interesting observations that confirm in my mind that this world cull has no "favorites" as we, the masses, perceive them.

The sorting criteria at work here seems to be genetic. Are we witnessing something we have not yet been clued into?

I mean, they're whacking jews for chris-sakes!! Is nothing sacred anymore?  

Cracking up on how deeply shit is being revised and how little one's 'perceived importance' in world affairs matters in the issue of survival anymore.

I mean, it's hilarious. All those that thought themselves "made" and "untouchable" circling the drain and washed down with mrna bs. 

Yep, my vote is it's a genetic turf-war of some kind.

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

collapsing the banks etc

Fiat collapsing. Bold concept 🤣

A house of cards allowed to run it's course on account of the absence of wind to blow it away. Wind we should have been blowing.

Run for the hills the fantasy world is collapsing. Maybe it's not such a bad thing.

The bad thing, I think, is we can't sort the form money should take and who, if anyone, can and should be entrusted with managing centralized organized vaulting and distribution of any sane options we conjure up.

We need to re-evaluate the centralization of a bunch of things that choke productivity and depress economic activity and cause so much needless distress. Take a sober look at what a free market ought to look like.

The public are so badly educated in economics it's pathetic. Y'all know who to thank for that.

Top economists are following flawed Keynesian bs. doctrine the way western medicine follows flawed Pasteural bs. concepts.

It's a deeply entrenched world-class cartel of monied interests guiding these flawed things into existance because there is no money in legitimacy otherwise.

Each has it's posterboy and control of academia. Formal organized academia stands in disrepute.

Burn your diplomas! Nobody thinks you're that great anymore.

14 hours ago, XelNaga said:

I have heard some people say that AI is basically a "fusion" of technology and demonic entities. That those beings can reside in artificial bodies.

As crazy as it sounds, in this absolutely crazy world, I believe it is possible.

Who knows..

AI follows the directives of those that program it. The demon's hand you sense at the controls is nothing more than AI under the influence of a demon's guiding directives and imprinting.

In our hands AI does not conserve this present characteristic. It becomes a benevolent and inoffensive brother to mankind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

What online abuse? I have not seen any, maybe on facebook? 

There is a section of the unvaxxed who feel that the vaxxed (injured or not) have put us all at risk by not doing due diligence. 

Me, I abuse the vaxxed every day, with my smile.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2