Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Must be taken within 28 days of your last visit to KFC. When I have the time, I will try to research whether any of these 'new' vaccines are somehow also being used to fulfil the insane 'Covid' vaccine contract quantities.

On 6/10/2024 at 12:44 PM, numnuts said:

So, are they planning to eventually phase out flu only vaccines? Will anyone who wants to get a non-mrna flu vaccine be forced in to getting a two-in-one mrna flu/Covid vaccine? Lunacy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ck55l4rk8z1o

'Two-in-one flu and Covid jab passes advanced trial.'

The phase-three trial shows the vaccine arms the body with protective antibodies. And it does so as effectively as separate flu and Covid shots, results suggest. Fewer injections would be more convenient and simpler, Moderna says.

Competitors Pfizer and BioNTech are testing a similar two-in-one mRNA vaccine against flu and Covid. Scientists hope mRNA vaccines will be faster to make and update than the current ones used against flu, and be a better match for ever-changing strains.

Any side effects were generally mild - a bit of soreness where the needle went into the skin and some tiredness - as with regular vaccines. (The death bit comes later.)

It is also developing an mRNA vaccine against a disease called cytomegalovirus, for which it hopes to have late-stage trial results this autumn. Currently, there is nothing to protect pregnant women and their unborn babies against CMV. (WTF.)

On reflection, as well as further normalising the use of mrna products, this will no doubt also help to reduce the amount of 'Covid' vaccines that are ultimately going to be binned. Tens of millions, maybe even more, will still end up being binned though.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I know it is a cliche, but only the strong warrior type could cope with this. I guess tickets were given because we are those warriors.

Given the percentage of the population with the types of skills to influence change in the minds of the masses has been about the same throughout history and the world experiences a great measure of freedom because the small number of such gifted persons we may perhaps assume that the negative forces pushing in the other direction are not such a big percentage of the total population either. 

Leaving us in a perpetual battle between two small percentages for the hearts and minds of those masses forever in need of guidance.

You could also imagine we may have overkilled it and what we see left are the remnants of a vanquished foe circling the drain.

We should not expect them to tell us we won. Besides can there be winners or losers in a perpetual battle with our human nature?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Like I’ve said before, people like us will be running things soon enough, as the future plays out and things get increasingly weirder, normal society just won’t be able to deal with it.

There have always been two forces at work, justice (us) and tyranny (them).

Slugging it out since the genesis of makind and the net outcome is what you see at any given time. The outcome oscillates like a sine wave endlessly.

Sometimes we do better and people can breathe. Other times we cannot push back hard enough and the masses suffocate.

But be certain the forces of evil know they will consume themselves without our moderating influences so at best they love hating us.

They know we are a force that dampens their ambitions but they still lust for more and the drive to overwhelm us is tremendous to them. We are the valve that limits that flow.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

There have always been two forces at work, justice (us) and tyranny (them).

Slugging it out since the genesis of makind and the net outcome is what you see at any given time. The outcome oscillates like a sine wave endlessly.

Sometimes we do better and people can breathe. Other times we cannot push back hard enough and the masses suffocate.

But be certain the forces of evil know they will consume themselves without our moderating influences so at best they love hating us.

They know we are a force that dampens their ambitions but they still lust for more and the drive to overwhelm us is tremendous to them. We are the valve that limits that flow.

They need a good enemy to fight, otherwise their existence is pointless. 

We however do not need enemies to excel 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Given the percentage of the population with the types of skills to influence change in the minds of the masses has been about the same throughout history and the world experiences a great measure of freedom because the small number of such gifted persons we may perhaps assume that the negative forces pushing in the other direction are not such a big percentage of the total population either. 

Leaving us in a perpetual battle between two small percentages for the hearts and minds of those masses forever in need of guidance.

You could also imagine we may have overkilled it and what we see left are the remnants of a vanquished foe circling the drain.

We should not expect them to tell us we won. Besides can there be winners or losers in a perpetual battle with our human nature?

It does make you wonder if the real battle all along in this 'realm' isn't between the masses versus the 'elite', but for the few Souls against the 'elite'. As Mattias Desmut says only 10% or thereabouts will be the 'enlightened', 40% will go wherever the majority is, and the rest is made up of those who will always follow power and authority. You can easily make the leap to think that those (that last group) are the NPC's, those built by the creators of the construct to be the 'agitators' or those designed to set the collective hive mind (or at least to perpetuate it). Maybe those in the middle (the followers or swingers oo er missus 😂) are the real prize, maybe the few Souls are here to help those in that bracket? Probably more accurately, aside from the NPC's we all have Souls, but some have lost connection with Spirit, and only a Soul with Spirit can truly break free. 

That is why I am beginning to come to the conclusion that information is not the key here, it is merely a step. All those who are awake, are tapped into their Soul and have Spirit imbued in them and a connection with it, have a responsibility to do everything we can to break free of the dark side. This means healing your shadow, healing your trauma, ridding yourself of all attachments to things and people that are tethering you to old ways (the ego) and the lower energies. Only when you break free of all those, do you become a real threat to the dark forces who work through the 'Elite'. I suppose it is possible that we came here to try to aid those other 'lost Souls' but have become trapped here forever trying to save others but not being able to break free ourselves. 

Love your last line too. I have been trying to put that same thought in to words for some time but have been unable to. Here we are, the 'truth Movement' trying to get 'them' to admit we have won and to give us back our freedoms that we have only lost if we buy into it all. Those same truthers are trying to go through all the 'official channels' which is akin to the prison guard handing you the keys. If all of us in the truth movement simply acknowledged we are free if we want to be and then went on about our business BEING free, it would end things a lot quicker. As you allude to, when do we know we won? We may have already won, but many are waiting for the 'dark' to concede which is like asking an Australian cricketer to play an honest game. 

Edited to add: In the most simple terms, this is not an information war, this is an energetic war. No amount of information gathering will do the job that needs to be done by raising your vibration/energy. In order to get to the higher vibration you have to heal yourself (and your ancestral lineage), and rid yourself of everything that the 'dark' will use to feed off you and to limit your expansion. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It does make you wonder if the real battle all along in this 'realm' isn't between the masses versus the 'elite', but for the few Souls against the 'elite'. As Mattias Desmut says only 10% or thereabouts will be the 'enlightened', 40% will go wherever the majority is, and the rest is made up of those who will always follow power and authority. You can easily make the leap to think that those (that last group) are the NPC's, those built by the creators of the construct to be the 'agitators' or those designed to set the collective hive mind (or at least to perpetuate it). Maybe those in the middle (the followers or swingers oo er missus 😂) are the real prize, maybe the few Souls are here to help those in that bracket? Probably more accurately, aside from the NPC's we all have Souls, but some have lost connection with Spirit, and only a Soul with Spirit can truly break free. 

NPCs have a chance but they are so behind that they'll need to incarnate more to get it.

That is why I am beginning to come to the conclusion that information is not the key here, it is merely a step. All those who are awake, are tapped into their Soul and have Spirit imbued in them and a connection with it, have a responsibility to do everything we can to break free of the dark side. This means healing your shadow, healing your trauma, ridding yourself of all attachments to things and people that are tethering you to old ways (the ego) and the lower energies. Only when you break free of all those, do you become a real threat to the dark forces who work through the 'Elite'. I suppose it is possible that we came here to try to aid those other 'lost Souls' but have become trapped here forever trying to save others but not being able to break free ourselves. 

You need information, once you know you can make a good use of it. Without the knowledge two identically looking circles remain just circles when in fact you can make them come alive. Agree about the rest. I did soul release work and that was an interesting experience. Something I didn't expect, they came back in different outfit and gave me a gift to thank me.

18 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Love your last line too. I have been trying to put that same thought in to words for some time but have been unable to. Here we are, the 'truth Movement' trying to get 'them' to admit we have won and to give us back our freedoms that we have only lost if we buy into it all. Those same truthers are trying to go through all the 'official channels' which is akin to the prison guard handing you the keys. If all of us in the truth movement simply acknowledged we are free if we want to be and then went on about our business BEING free, it would end things a lot quicker. As you allude to, when do we know we won? We may have already won, but many are waiting for the 'dark' to concede which is like asking an Australian cricketer to play an honest game. 

I'm having that experience in this post. 😂

Yeah, prison guard won't give you the key to get out.....We need to snatch it back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No conspiracies please, we’re reality theorists

By Chris Rea, 6 June 2024

https://real-left.com/no-conspiracies-please-were-reality-theorists/

Moderna’s little helpers

"The multiple psychological operations across political, social and cultural spheres of action are interconnected. High profile music artists are system assets who will front up for system interests outside of their own spheres of activity when the system is ready to activate them.

How else to explain why so many of them advocated so strenuously for the experimental covid injections? Unless Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger and Elton John had a long-standing interest in vaccinology and were speaking as concerned lay experts, they were clearly reading from a script."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

No conspiracies please, we’re reality theorists

By Chris Rea, 6 June 2024

https://real-left.com/no-conspiracies-please-were-reality-theorists/

Moderna’s little helpers

"The multiple psychological operations across political, social and cultural spheres of action are interconnected. High profile music artists are system assets who will front up for system interests outside of their own spheres of activity when the system is ready to activate them.

How else to explain why so many of them advocated so strenuously for the experimental covid injections? Unless Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger and Elton John had a long-standing interest in vaccinology and were speaking as concerned lay experts, they were clearly reading from a script."

Look at Eric Clapton he’s fucked now, a very vocal vaxxed injured. He knows the score even tho he’s one of them.

I heard his little boy was an industry sacrifice for fame but could be wrong.

I think some of these old rockstars are totally in denial, they don’t want to even admit to themselves that they sold out, but every now and then when something tragic happens, they know, they understand it must be paid in blood. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I heard his little boy was an industry sacrifice for fame but could be wrong.

I've been meaning to look into that mystery that nags at me for decades and I keep pushing back down into memory cold storage flagged for action at some indeterminate time.

Maybe you bringing it up with such sinister canotations is the push I needed to suit up and slide down that rabbit-hole. Wonderland awaits 😁

Sometimes I wonder if my avoidance has anything to do with my not wanting to know.

After all in a sense we are talking about the son of God. Now you insinuate his son died to save the music...wow!

What a twist.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Edited to add: In the most simple terms, this is not an information war, this is an energetic war. No amount of information gathering will do the job that needs to be done by raising your vibration/energy. In order to get to the higher vibration you have to heal yourself (and your ancestral lineage), and rid yourself of everything that the 'dark' will use to feed off you and to limit your expansion. 

Snip-it_1718377313060.jpg.4146d6d4f4d42a6a03324fc6a6a73448.jpg

On 6/13/2024 at 10:28 AM, Frankieboy said:

It's just, oh so passé, how they intent to rape the mind body and soul with techno gizmo's for the, neo markets of moving ahead and progress techno babble and other such nauseating expressions from soulless ghouls of living death, 🤢🤮

• Like 2

I don't think we have a HPV thread, just some recent updates on the Gardasil class action lawsuits.

Gardasil Class Action Lawsuit Updates in 2024

June 12, 2024 – Bellwether Trial Date To Be Set Soon

Lawyers for both sides in the Gardasil HPV vaccine MDL are very close to completing discovery in the initial group of test cases for bellwether trials. The date for the first Gardasil bellwether trial is expected to be set at the MDL status conference set for tomorrow. It seems likely, however, that the first Gardasil test trial will happen in California state court. The California case features a plaintiff who was allegedly left bed-ridden for life as a result of the Gardasil vaccine.

June 3, 2024 – MDL Approaches 200 Cases

There are now 184 total cases pending in the Gardasil class action MDL. 3 months ago there were about 140, so this is not a high volume MDL, but it continues grow.

May 20, 2024 – Merck Seeks Dismissal

Last week, Merck moved to dismiss a group of 3 Gardasil cases from the MDL on the grounds that the plaintiffs in each case failed to exhaust their administrative remedies under the National Vaccine Injury Act. The Vaccine Act requires all plaintiffs in vaccine cases to first bring their claims in vaccine court before filing in civil court.

https://www.lawsuit-information-center.com/gardasil-hpv-vaccine-lawsuit.html

With a 2017 documentary as a reminder https://rumble.com/v1whewy-sacrificial-virgins-the-dangers-of-the-hpv-vaccine-2017.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

wow, so I've watched the interview by Mike Adams above....

The new replicon (replicate con) is manufactured in Fukushima and they are manufacturing enough to supply the whole world with this self-replicating mRNA vaxx. So it's not going to be just another problem in another country guys. They are going to kill us.

Once this is injected, there is no stopping because it will spread from person to person and keep on going to produce cytokin storms until your immune system is broken down and die. 😱 And my guess is that once people start to become ill, they'll say it's the new pandemic and no NPCs will know what is going on.

This is why the FEMA has a huge plastic containers in stock to put people in there. I think it would make it look like the Covid vaxx is non-toxic if you know what the replicon will do. This is the kill jab.

The Japanese government has provided the construction cost of the vaxx factory in full because there is enough space in Fukushima and they are utilizing it.  
He and ex PM Abe were working together and Abe was in agreement that Covid vaxx should not go ahead and wanted to order Ivermectin and Favipiravir but the request was refused by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Abe was assassinated a day after Mr Murakami and Abe had a meeting.

Can something be done about this against the government internationally?

I think they are ignoring the international law or the Human Rights law? Do we not have a choice anymore?

We need an international lawyers to find the flaws. We don't have time, they are going to start jabbing this October.

I tell you, tourists are flooding in Japan right now...probably on purpose by making exchange rate favourable. The tourists will bring back replicon back home in their body.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 3

This is new one on me and I don't know what I am writing but some one will be able to pick up on this one.

So the Covid vaxx contained DNA and plasmidDNA. Once these get into the cell, you cannot remove DNA meaning that you are forever changed and not human.

They might say it was a 'mistake' in the process that whole plasmidDNA was left in there but this is a cloning technique, they call it transfection.

They found this out by sending a sample to a lab for analysis.

Professor Emeritus Murakami and Doctor Arakawa raised concern that people who have been injected with toxic spike DNA are allowed to walk the streets. In normal circumstances, these people carrying the toxins are meant to be isolated. 😱

Murakami says that the Simian virus 40 (SV40) enhancer and early promoter are totally unnecessary i.e. has no purpose, but it was in the vaxx.

Are we fucked or what? 😔

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I've been meaning to look into that mystery that nags at me for decades and I keep pushing back down into memory cold storage flagged for action at some indeterminate time.

Maybe you bringing it up with such sinister canotations is the push I needed to suit up and slide down that rabbit-hole. Wonderland awaits 😁

Sometimes I wonder if my avoidance has anything to do with my not wanting to know.

After all in a sense we are talking about the son of God. Now you insinuate his son died to save the music...wow!

What a twist.

The son of god indeed.

I’ve never listened to much of his stuff before last year, but man, some of those songs, either a tear to my eye or full on ecstasy rush. The emotions he conjours are god like, a title justified.

His verses are one harmonic chord, and the chorus launches into the directly opposing harmonic on the frequency scale, it’s all perfectly put together like a masters painting or sculpture. 

Only a few artists make songs like him

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

wow, so I've watched the interview by Mike Adams above....

The new replicon (replicate con) is manufactured in Fukushima and they are manufacturing enough to supply the whole world with this self-replicating mRNA vaxx. So it's not going to be just another problem in another country guys. They are going to kill us.

Once this is injected, there is no stopping because it will spread from person to person and keep on going to produce cytokin storms until your immune system is broken down and die. 😱 And my guess is that once people start to become ill, they'll say it's the new pandemic and no NPCs will know what is going on.

This is why the FEMA has a huge plastic containers in stock to put people in there. I think it would make it look like the Covid vaxx is non-toxic if you know what the replicon will do. This is the kill jab.

The Japanese government has provided the construction cost of the vaxx factory in full because there is enough space in Fukushima and they are utilizing it.  
He and ex PM Abe were working together and Abe was in agreement that Covid vaxx should not go ahead and wanted to order Ivermectin and Favipiravir but the request was refused by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Abe was assassinated a day after Mr Murakami and Abe had a meeting.

Can something be done about this against the government internationally?

I think they are ignoring the international law or the Human Rights law? Do we not have a choice anymore?

We need an international lawyers to find the flaws. We don't have time, they are going to start jabbing this October.

I tell you, tourists are flooding in Japan right now...probably on purpose by making exchange rate favourable. The tourists will bring back replicon back home in their body.

Just now, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The son of god indeed.

I’ve never listened to much of his stuff before last year, but man, some of those songs, either a tear to my eye or full on ecstasy rush. The emotions he conjours are god like, a title justified.

His verses are one harmonic chord, and the chorus launches into the directly opposing harmonic on the frequency scale, it’s all perfectly put together like a masters painting or sculpture. 

Only a few artists make songs like him

This sounds like a proper science fiction tale, but it’s actually happening. 

So the ones who survive will be transhuman slaves living in hell, but even they will die eventually, so to create a better labour force they fall back on china and the dna company’s genetic database and start knocking out clones of anyone stupid enough to have given their genetic information away.
Technology would have reached such a level that they can fuse biology and nanotechnology with cloning to create a totally AI controlled human hybrid. 

Meanwhile they would have achieved their target population of 500,000,000, but five hundred million what? Sub humans? Clones? 

If you havnt already, read Brave New World, as the obsession with cloning technology is fully expressed in this book. 

Eventually, all roads lead back to Russia and the communist state. Everyone is forgetting about Russia. This is where it all started. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This sounds like a proper science fiction tale, but it’s actually happening. 

So the ones who survive will be transhuman slaves living in hell, but even they will die eventually, so to create a better labour force they fall back on china and the dna company’s genetic database and start knocking out clones of anyone stupid enough to have given their genetic information away.
Technology would have reached such a level that they can fuse biology and nanotechnology with cloning to create a totally AI controlled human hybrid. 

Meanwhile they would have achieved their target population of 500,000,000, but five hundred million what? Sub humans? Clones? 

If you havnt already, read Brave New World, as the obsession with cloning technology is fully expressed in this book. 

Eventually, all roads lead back to Russia and the communist state. Everyone is forgetting about Russia. This is where it all started. 

well yeah.... but we still have 3 months. Someone who is qualify to do this has to put a stop using the law. My gut instinct tells me that what the government is doing is against the law, especially, these information coming forward now are science backed evidence and we have enough injury/fatal cases to support it too.

And just to remind you....even if you leave this hell, your energy will be milked UNELSS you make yourself immune to..... it is rather complicated to explain here and off-topic but you know what I am talking about. No wonder there is a long queue of spirits in hell that want to incarnate in our world. Take your pick...study or become the sacrifice.

You say it's started from Russia but according to Professor Murakami, Abe was friendly with Putin because they wanted peace. Just a little inside story to see who is on which side.....

Edited by DaleP

3 hours ago, sock muppet said:

It's just, oh so passé, how they intent to rape the mind body and soul with techno gizmo's for the, neo markets of moving ahead and progress techno babble and other such nauseating expressions from soulless ghouls of living death, 🤢🤮

And you can bet that many imbeciles will more than gladly accept this "new, fancy, life changing modern technology" 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

This is a story from US.

A non-vaxxed woman who had normal period have started to live with her fiance who had to have 2x Mord jabs in order to carry on working.

Since then her period stopped and her ovary totally messed up. 😢

You still think sex is OK? If this is happening to women, I'm certain that it is doing its work to your testies.

btw, Dr Arakawa above suspect that spike protein is expelled via sweat after examining under the microscope. This means, if you swim, go to a gym, have a massage, engage in sweat exchanging sports etc..... you are probably exposed to it. It's better to stop breathing when you are with people as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1