Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

Has any one noticed that many vaxxed people are displaying abnormal behaviour. I know lockdown was difficult upon peoples mental health but people today are either waking up, gone left woke crazy or have completely buried their heads in the sand.

The Chaff and the Wheat is being separated.

Yes we noticed that a long time ago.

I try to stay away from them but they’re everywhere.

Just bags of cunts everywhere.

I’m sure they’ll say that my behaviour is abnormal for avoiding people, but there’s been a genuine increase in weird, malevolent behaviour. Like- the evil ones have got more evil, the crazy ones have gone more crazy. 

Yes the wokey ones are infinitely more militant and intolerant now. 

Are we about to witness a great dying of the vaxxed this winter, when they rely on their immune systems, but realise there’s nothing there anymore? 

IMO whether you took the injection or not was the wheat/chaff separator 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes we noticed that a long time ago.

I try to stay away from them but they’re everywhere.

Just bags of cunts everywhere.

I’m sure they’ll say that my behaviour is abnormal for avoiding people, but there’s been a genuine increase in weird, malevolent behaviour. Like- the evil ones have got more evil, the crazy ones have gone more crazy. 

Yes the wokey ones are infinitely more militant and intolerant now. 

Are we about to witness a great dying of the vaxxed this winter, when they rely on their immune systems, but realise there’s nothing there anymore? 

IMO whether you took the injection or not was the wheat/chaff separator 

I have a theory that people have been split into groups for a reason. 
Electromagnetic waves pinpointing to people (maybe via mobile phones) and moods and emotions being controlled.

They wave a riot? Easy, send the correct waves to whatever group of people the agenda sees fit and send them into a rage.

They want to get a lone lunatic or small group of men to start shooting people up, easy, send the electromagnetic waves there way and control their feelings.

Maybe the 4 and 5G is the weapon and maybe the mobile phones or vaccine are the ‘X’ marks the spot.

So maybe people are becoming more crazy and evil because they are not solely in control of their minds anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Electromagnetic waves pinpointing to people (maybe via mobile phones) and moods and emotions being controlled.

They wave a riot? Easy, send the correct waves to whatever group of people the agenda sees fit and send them into a rage.

They want to get a lone lunatic or small group of men to start shooting people up, easy, send the electromagnetic waves there way and control their feelings.

Maybe the 4 and 5G is the weapon and maybe the mobile phones or vaccine are the ‘X’ marks the spot.

So maybe people are becoming more crazy and evil because they are not solely in control of their minds anymore. 

Or maybe it amplifies whatever trait is dominant in those people.

4 and 5G is the signal modulation, the nano/graphene/other technologies recieve that signal and send it to your cells/neurons. They’re the bridge between technology and organics. 

Notice Michael Moseley left his mobile when he went for his walk. He owned a burner phone not a smartphone.

Maybe he ‘knew’ 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

4 and 5G is the signal modulation, the nano/graphene/other technologies recieve that signal and send it to your cells/neurons. They’re the bridge between technology and organics. 

Notice Michael Moseley left his mobile when he went for his walk. He owned a burner phone not a smartphone.

Maybe he ‘knew’ 

And already there are reports suggesting “this is why you must carry your phone with you, always!” 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Seconal said:

Has any one noticed that many vaxxed people are displaying abnormal behaviour. I know lockdown was difficult upon peoples mental health but people today are either waking up, gone left woke crazy or have completely buried their heads in the sand.

The Chaff and the Wheat is being separated.

Can't tell if they are vaxxed or not but there is certainly more freaky behaviour out there.

• Like 2

Its a symptom of the control system break down. It is also prevalent  in the 'freedom' circles. I dont think its vax. I think its unresolved mental and emotional issues which are now more easily seen due to the chaos around us now.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2024 at 2:23 AM, DaleP said:

Yeah, you've got a point there. They want us minions to believe that they are/were also receiving chemo therapy. 😆

If that politician had chemo, he would have said so but he said detox so that's something else. Nobody uses a word detox for cancer treatment.

That's interesting that more anti-parasitic drugs are useful for cancer.......

I don't know about Fenbendazole but the other two have been in use since 70s and Mebendazole is a generic medication according to wiki.

Fenben has been around as an alternative cancer treatment for years. Look up Joe Tippens. It's easier to get in countries other than UK as it is an animal wormer - of course, you need to jump through many hoops to get decent animal wormers in this country, but luckily you currently only have to state type, age and size of appropriate animal and not order "too much" (like ivermectin). Wonder how long it'll be before we have to give a chip number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2024 at 5:35 PM, pete675 said:

Intriguingly for someone who was the voice of 'science' and 'medicine' in the media, he didn't have any high level science qualifications, and medicine was an apparent afterthought and he never practised after receiving his medical degree.

Also interesting is the fact that he originally studied PPE at Oxford, the qualification usually associated with numerous useless cheap (but expensive!) lawyer-politicians.

But the politicians almost always give up philosophy after the first year as it is difficult and involves pure maths - the politics and economics bits are easy.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 12:29 PM, Katsika said:

I am acquainted with someone who uses Fenbendazole as a cancer "preventative".  As far as I can make out, he also uses hydroxychloroquine.  I'm not sure about Ivermectin (but it's still OTC here).

For the last month, regarding the Fenben he's been treating his ancient cat who was recently diagnosed with lung tumours and according to the vet would very shortly be on her way to cat heaven🤢  The acquaintance is very well researched and zero vaxed.  As far as I know the cat is also zero vaxed (she was originally a street cat) - (the whole vaxing of domestic animals story is disgusting).  I think the treatment routine is 2 mg Ivermectin every four days and fenbendazole every day for three days then four days off.  Apparently the cat has perked up quite a bit.  I hope the old girl will have a good outcome.

Just to mention drugs with "azole" can be extremely hard on the liver.

For humans, tudca or milk thistle is usually recommended as part of the protocol for liver support, but I don't know what you would give a cat - they tend to be very sensitive to things that humans can take easily

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

Fenben has been around as an alternative cancer treatment for years. Look up Joe Tippens. It's easier to get in countries other than UK as it is an animal wormer - of course, you need to jump through many hoops to get decent animal wormers in this country, but luckily you currently only have to state type, age and size of appropriate animal and not order "too much" (like ivermectin). Wonder how long it'll be before we have to give a chip number.

No problem. I believe there are street drug dealers and prescription drug dealers.... 🤫

Many pubs have closed down so people are using apps and they are dealing from home. If I ever want to buy, I won't have a problem finding someone.

I think new bit on the side business is either prostitution or drug dealing using apps. One moves out and another moves in.

13 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

And from October you have to give your fingerprint and a facial photo if you want to leave the uk into the EU. 

They’re building a massive biometric database of the western world. 

NHS, police, council, banks will adopt this practice too, then all they’ve got to do is link it all in with CBDC/social credit score and hey presto, inescapable totalitarian nightmare. 

This will be like the vaxx all over again.

Resist as long as possible. There will be people who come along and say...."yeah but my boss says I have to give my biometric in order to be able to carry on working."

Once you give your biometric and it's on the internet, anyone can copy. As long as there is a digital print, people can make a silicone copy and use that to pay for things.

If your credit card is stolen, it's not so big deal because you can always cancel it and get another one but how are you going to change your fingerprints or your eyes?

What's going to happen is that someone will hack into the system and steal these data. NHS and government system has been hacked so I do't see why it wouldn't happen to the biometric database.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Maybe he ‘knew’ 

I think this is it. For good or bad....whichever side you lean on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

As some people go higher up in frequency, the gap between the high and low gets bigger as the lower gets even more lower.

We should use these 4/5G towers. Don't destroy them. Use it to your advantage. They installed loads of them for you, you mustn't waste their effort.

13 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Maybe he ‘knew’ 

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Its a symptom of the control system break down. It is also prevalent  in the 'freedom' circles. I dont think its vax. I think its unresolved mental and emotional issues which are now more easily seen due to the chaos around us now.

As the wisdomess little girl in the El Paso ads says Porque no los dos (why not both)? No doubt they can use the 5G signals to cause havoc. I have told my story of attending a protest where one of the other guys there had a Geiger and was detecting unusually high levels. There just so happened to be a Police van with the weapon on top directly facing us. About 8hrs later I came down with an episode of severe inflammatory response. I don't think that was a coincidence. Sure it could have been my own mind creating it, but I doubt it as I wasn't even thinking about it all those hours later. 

We know that the military have been used for many years for testing weapons out and we heard many stories in the early noughties about the weapons they had that could target the mind of the enemy. 

But, there is no doubt that people are struggling, both 'awake' and 'asleep'. Some is very likely vaxx related, but certainly the pressure many are feeling, the trauma they have endured, and the PTSD of either having family and friends turn against you, or subconscious knowledge that you have been scammed is taking its toll. On top of that, freedom is being stripped away. Even if most don't consciously see it, they can feel it. Then there are 'us'; those that for years have been trying to get themselves to a better place of freedom who can see that the real fight for that is only about to begin. We are being bombarded with all sorts. What I see 'out there' (when I have to venture out into the Matrix) are people pushed to breaking point, high levels of stress, battle fatigue, PTSD, and a level of uncertainty that probably has not existed in their lifetime. 

I do also believe that we are entering a period of karma coming home to roost. What you have put out, is coming back, and everything of the dark is being exposed. As much as this is hell at times, there are times when I cannot believe I got a ticket to this. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Like in the movie Kingsman

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144/

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

I think this is it. For good or bad....whichever side you lean on.

I’m a fence sitter, but you know the old saying- ‘if you sit on the fence for long enough, you get pushed off it.’

Not if your purpose is to maintain that fence. Then it’s your job to sit on it, maintain it, test it out for stress factors etc. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

As the wisdomess little girl in the El Paso ads says Porque no los dos (why not both)? No doubt they can use the 5G signals to cause havoc. I have told my story of attending a protest where one of the other guys there had a Geiger and was detecting unusually high levels. There just so happened to be a Police van with the weapon on top directly facing us. About 8hrs later I came down with an episode of severe inflammatory response. I don't think that was a coincidence. Sure it could have been my own mind creating it, but I doubt it as I wasn't even thinking about it all those hours later. 

We know that the military have been used for many years for testing weapons out and we heard many stories in the early noughties about the weapons they had that could target the mind of the enemy. 

But, there is no doubt that people are struggling, both 'awake' and 'asleep'. Some is very likely vaxx related, but certainly the pressure many are feeling, the trauma they have endured, and the PTSD of either having family and friends turn against you, or subconscious knowledge that you have been scammed is taking its toll. On top of that, freedom is being stripped away. Even if most don't consciously see it, they can feel it. Then there are 'us'; those that for years have been trying to get themselves to a better place of freedom who can see that the real fight for that is only about to begin. We are being bombarded with all sorts. What I see 'out there' (when I have to venture out into the Matrix) are people pushed to breaking point, high levels of stress, battle fatigue, PTSD, and a level of uncertainty that probably has not existed in their lifetime. 

I do also believe that we are entering a period of karma coming home to roost. What you have put out, is coming back, and everything of the dark is being exposed. As much as this is hell at times, there are times when I cannot believe I got a ticket to this. 

Yeah I agree, it’s like gulf war syndrome, extreme PTSD showing up in the masses, myself included as it dawns on all of us what it is we’ve actually just been put through. 

As for us, I also agree, we’ve been in the trench’s for too long, but there must be a reason why we got our ticket to be here at this time, facing this shit. 

Like I’ve said before, people like us will be running things soon enough, as the future plays out and things get increasingly weirder, normal society just won’t be able to deal with it. We’ll however already be well versed in all of it, solutions already being worked on, angles already pre empted. 

Indeed, it’s just the start so buckle up

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yeah I agree, it’s like gulf war syndrome, extreme PTSD showing up in the masses, myself included as it dawns on all of us what it is we’ve actually just been put through. 

As for us, I also agree, we’ve been in the trench’s for too long, but there must be a reason why we got our ticket to be here at this time, facing this shit. 

Like I’ve said before, people like us will be running things soon enough, as the future plays out and things get increasingly weirder, normal society just won’t be able to deal with it. We’ll however already be well versed in all of it, solutions already being worked on, angles already pre empted. 

Indeed, it’s just the start so buckle up

Exactly mate. We all have our own unique story and experiences. Sure there is probably a lot of cross-over within those experiences, especially the last few years, but how we all cope is a unique experience. Take my own journey; for the previous few years prior to the scamdemic, I was slowly building more freedom for myself away from 'the system'. I had manged to get myself to a place of working from home with a couple of side hustles on top of a regular part time job (from home), with many plans to get further out of the system. Then the scamdemic happened and I was 'stood down' for refusing the vaxx. We all have our own stories, each of them traumatic in their own way, and the impact unique in their own way also. Sure, many good things came out of the forced change in reality, but we need to acknowledge what we have undergone and continue to do so as the totalitarian nightmare becomes more of a reality by the day. 

I know it is a cliche, but only the strong warrior type could cope with this. I guess tickets were given because we are those warriors. Maybe 'us' were meant to help those who will 'be having the top off their head blown off' (to use a David Icke quote)? I can only speak for myself, but the more challenges I go through, the stronger I become. I honestly cannot even believe the stark difference in who I used to be and who I am now. That only happened through going through really tough experiences, dark times, and using all that to learn and grow. I am sure many can resonate with that. We are getting stronger, more powerful, more determined and more dangerous to the 'elite' and the dark side. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2