Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 hours ago, Nip said:

..... because he is an anti-vaxer and refused the 'safe and effective' jab ?   🙄

How do you know it's HE? I couldn't tell from the name. You must have got a telly and watch EastEnders. 😮

25 minutes ago, DaleP said:

How do you know it's HE? I couldn't tell from the name. You must have got a telly and watch EastEnders. 😮

I'd rather watch a dog turd drying out than watch that bollox. Anyway, no TV here. Can't afford one, let alone a licence

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, XelNaga said:

I have heard some "gifted" people say that homeless people have the oldest and bravest souls.

The "logic" behind it was that old, experienced souls, choose the hardest lives on this planet.

I don't know about the oldest soul...may be OR that came with a high ambition and wanted to experience challenges.

It is said that people who can go to the deepest hell must hold a certain awareness and they cannot hate this world that much.
If you hold a light grudge, hate, you will only fall to the level of hell which is not so deep.
Thus, people who are psychic, have spiritual abilities or deep philosophical approach can reach the deepest hell...which makes sense to me.

Hell is here as it says in this manga.

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1717029320042.jpg.dc4e1c60807d7af5af59a1f691c674a1.jpg

https://www.todayville.com/calgary/japans-most-senior-cancer-doctor-covid-shots-are-essentially-murder/

The chronically ill are better earners for that industry. I think the object was to milk the jab-induced illnesses. We see this in all the branches of medicine that experienced a bonanza of new business. Drugs, prosthetics, dermatology and their sweetheart, the heart (cardiology). They could claim that the illnesses killed the people not them. They were just helping people mitigate a horrible bug and collateral losses can be expected but the overall benefit is worth it. Thats how they weasel out of responsibility and pass on the buck so-to-speak.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 11:28 AM, webtrekker said:

Eastenders (last night's episode) ...

Poor old Nish Panesar is dying of ... wait for it ...

VIRAL MYOCARDITIS!

It'll be interesting to see where the BBC are going with this story!

So you are the one who watches Eastenders ... always womnderred who it was.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

She need not worry about all that and show us the contracts she signed with Pfizer.

It's absurdity. U sure this isn'f fake ?

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

She need not worry about all that and show us the contracts she signed with Pfizer.

That German woman - and all the rest - are utterly evil. 

However, I despair at how stupid people are. 

She is telling us not to think ! It is that simple !
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Nip said:

I'd rather watch a dog turd drying out than watch that bollox. Anyway, no TV here. Can't afford one, let alone a licence

Recently I saw a billboard announcing a new, I guess "reality show", called Milf Vila.

I can't imagine what kind of imbeciles watch shit like that 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Recently I saw a billboard announcing a new, I guess "reality show", called Milf Vila.

Yep, I'm a doctor too

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Nip said:

That German woman - and all the rest - are utterly evil. 

However, I despair at how stupid people are. 

She is telling us not to think ! It is that simple !

It looks like a human, like all of them.

But I'm sure they are something quite different than us, regular, natural humans.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

It looks like a human, like all of them.

But I'm sure they are something quite different than us, regular, natural humans.

Uncanny valley: why we find human-like robots and dolls so creepy - OU News

I see a human ........ but no humanity

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Yes it seems a bit creepy, especially when you find out that the old women (milfs) get paired off and shag each other’s sons. 

Descending to the level of dumb beasts with that one.

But hey, that’s what the hoi poloi want.

Base level derogatory retarded drivel, to match their vaxxed up little minds 

George Orwell and Aldous Huxley called it, they were right  

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

So you are the one who watches Eastenders ... always womnderred who it was.

Yeah. I'm too happy up here in the North East, so I need the occasional dose of misery and depression to level me up!

Anyway, gotta dash, innit. I've just donned me whistling flute and off now down the apples and pears for a Ruby and  two or free pig's ears to wash it dahn wiff.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

PHILIPPINES' HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES INVESTIGATES 290K+ EXCESS DEATHS CORRELATED WITH 'COVID' JAB

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gDCCNP21znKM/

Is that going out in to their legacy media though? I do wonder that. If its anything like the west then there is no chance of that. They are locked in to a gas light legacy media fake reality. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 11:28 AM, webtrekker said:

Eastenders (last night's episode) ...

Poor old Nish Panesar is dying of ... wait for it ...

VIRAL MYOCARDITIS!

It'll be interesting to see where the BBC are going with this story!

The usual PTB TV story line, when it comes to reinforcing their medical narratives, involves an adult who is responsible for someone else (child or adult) getting 'funny' ideas in their head. As in, anti-vax, herbal healing, high dose Vitamin C or whatever. The person they are responsible for then gets ill one day and slowly deteriorates. They treat the ill person their way, if at all, and don't seek out conventional medical treatment. The ill person approaches death and someone else gets the responsible person to see sense. The ill person gets conventional medical treatment and recovers. The responsible person then finally realises how foolish they were. Roll the end credits. I have lost count how many times I have seen that story line. Going back to TV series, from at least the 1980's.    

P.S. Of course, some times conventional medical treatment is needed. Usually, when folks have made themselves ill, with their own lifestyle choices.   

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Milf Manor.
Let me tell you it’s a show for intellects. 
Basically it’s a group of single, soon to be pensioners, women, who are looking for love. And where better to look than at each other’s sons?

I think the billboard you are referring to is highlighting the second season where father and son have to battle for the same woman.

For me it’s like a mix between The Hills Have Eyes and Blind Date. 

I sometimes worry that any passing alien might intercept that transmission and think this planet is full of shallow minded fools who do anything for attention. And then it dawns on me that that kind of show actually sums up the masses. 

Won’t be long before singletons are fighting over the love of some AI machine. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Question: Pfizer admitted in the European court that mRNA vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, so if Covid was so dangerous and infectious, then where did it go?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Question: Pfizer admitted in the European court that mRNA vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, so if Covid was so dangerous and infectious, then where did it go?

Answer: Vaccines have never prevented infection nor transmission, all a vaccine has ever done is teach the immune system to recognise something similar but not as harmful as the real threat to defend itself, a kind of, sheilds up, red alert, early warning, artificially induced by artificial infection, aka, injection.

As for the Virus then, is there any evidence what so ever that this self replicating, re-transmissible and re-infectious pathogen actually exists outside of in-silico computer generated modelling...........crickets!

Where did it go? did it even exist?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Seconal said:

I think it went back to the drawing board to be reinvented as something else.

If I told you that you are more likely to die in the morning hours than any other time of the day, you would probably think nothing of it. 
But if every news bulletin had a daily morning death count it would get peoples attention. If the news then reported morning deaths as people who have died within 28 days of waking up in the morning, the numbers would be terrifying.

But luckily I have a vaccine. It doesn’t stop you dying in the morning but if you do get to the afternoon then it clearly works. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4