Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Eastenders (last night's episode) ...

Poor old Nish Panesar is dying of ... wait for it ...

VIRAL MYOCARDITIS!

It'll be interesting to see where the BBC are going with this story!

..... because he is an anti-vaxer and refused the 'safe and effective' jab ?   🙄

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, DaleP said:

🤣

You should be proud of yourself that you are continuing as non-smoker even though they gangstalk you to rub it on you?

It's a kind of badge of honour to be surrounded by evil people all your life. I can relate to it.

I have also noticed that people are shouting in supermarkets and on the streets. May be they've gone deaf due to the jab. 🤔

It’s a badge of honour to have your life destroyed? Oh well nevermind! 

yes I’ve noticed a lot more ‘shouters’ around, loudmouth twats with nothing to say, usually teens or twenties. Great job send them off to be cannon fodder 

19 hours ago, Nip said:

Are any of us on what-is-termed-as the autism spectrum ? I know I am ! It's a sort of blessing actually. Probably another reason why I never got the jab. Can't relate. Always been a loner etc ever since I can remember.

F^ck people !

No offence intended, of  course.

Not sure about this, don’t think so, although I withdrew myself socially on purpose because every cunt in my life was doing ‘that thing’ that mustn’t be talked about.
If I’m witnessed out and about I’ll still see old school friends rushing to the nearest shop that uses Facewatch security to confirm that yes they know me and yes they can supply a witness report/ fit up statement. 

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

VIRAL MYOCARDITIS!

So they’ve made up a virus that causes heart inflammation and failure.

How exceptionally convenient! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

VIRAL MYOCARDITIS!

Q ....... 'safe and effective' jab promotion ?

• Like 1

Criticise the vaccine? Didn’t they know it’s dangerous for your health? 

Husband of Dissident MEP Found Dead in Palermo

The husband of the Italian member of the European Parliament Francesca Donato was found dead in Palermo on Saturday, victim of an apparent homicide. Donato has been one of the most vociferous critics in the European Parliament of Covid response measures like mass vaccination and “green passes”, as well as many other flagship EU policies. Her husband, the architect Angelo Onorato, was found dead in the driver seat of his car with a plastic strap wrapped around his neck and a blood stain on his shirt – “probably caused by the violent coughing and gagging which accompany suffocation”, according to the Italian daily Corriere della Sera.

Donato was one of a small group of dissident members of the European Parliament who opposed the EU’s Covid response: in particular, mass vaccination with experimental vaccines and the ‘green pass’ vaccination certificates which were used throughout the EU to bring it about by discriminating against the unvaccinated. She has also opposed the EU and, more generally, Western financial and material support for the Ukrainian war effort and called for peace negotiations between Ukraine and Russia.

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/05/29/husband-of-dissident-mep-found-dead-in-palermo/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/28/2024 at 9:48 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s in a lot of things. A emphasis on sin and vice, which is why the simplest most nutritional things are the healthiest. 
Anaesthetics? It could come pre loaded in the tip of every mass manufactured needle since 2007? I don’t know. 
Chemtrails and other exotic programs guarantee it’s in the environment.

I get the feeling almost 100% of the human population are ‘hacked’ to some extent, once it reaches a certain level in your body you become properly ‘hacked’. It’s transparent, I suppose a good way to tell is if you start doing or saying things you know you’d never normally do, like bad stuff? Risky behaviour revolving around sin and vice, hurting people etc. 

I know they (my old friends from school) were putting a graphene like substance in the green I used to buy back when I used to smoke it, if I put my head too close to the mic at a bank, talking to the lady behind the glass, the mic and amp system would give out a feedback tone and a hiss.

One of the bank employees exact words were ‘you must be toxic’.

She meant I must be giving off a radioactive or electromagnetic signal for the system to react like that. She may have been right. Regular consumption of their product meant I was giving off a radio signal. Thankfully with detox and a better mindset, 20 yrs later I no longer have that problem, but am overly suspicious of most people now. 

Seemingly magical interactions with technology is another symptom of this thing. It’s see through so you’ll never know 

I have noticed something the other day.

I generally don't use any kind of medicine, except caffetin, but that is also rare, only when I have tooth or head ache.

Anyway, considering that I rarely use it, once I do, I can smell the chemicals when I pee.

I can also smell chemicals when I go in the bathroom at work after someone who I know often drink painkillers.

Well, couple of weeks ago, I wasn't using caffetin, but I ate a lot outside my home (because of work I do) and I also drank a solid amount of beer.

During those days, from time to time, I could smell in my pee that same chemical smell that comes from using caffetin.

Was it beer, or food, I can't say, but something that I ate or drank was far from normal/natural.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I have noticed something the other day.

I generally don't use any kind of medicine, except caffetin, but that is also rare, only when I have tooth or head ache.

Anyway, considering that I rarely use it, once I do, I can smell the chemicals when I pee.

I can also smell chemicals when I go in the bathroom at work after someone who I know often drink painkillers.

Well, couple of weeks ago, I wasn't using caffetin, but I ate a lot outside my home (because of work I do) and I also drank a solid amount of beer.

During those days, from time to time, I could smell in my pee that same chemical smell that comes from using caffetin.

Was it beer, or food, I can't say, but something that I ate or drank was far from normal/natural.

What is caffetin? 

That sounds weird, maybe there is a common ingredient in the food and drink you consumed that is also in caffetin? Like preservatives or emulsifiers or something else? 

Maybe someone got to your food during a toilet break! 

On Sunday someone broke down part of the fence I put up, to get to my veg patch. Don’t know what they did (I’m guessing adding chemicals to the soil or something else to make me ill) but I fixed it and lined the top with barbed wire now so they’re welcome to try again! 

In both our situations a trail/wildlife camera would be beneficial. Around £60 on Amazon 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

VIRAL MYOCARDITIS!

Its a known symptom for anyone without a tv license.

According to statistics, 100% of all people without a tv license will one day die.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

My experience is. All paths eventually lead to the same house. Not all paths take the same time. Some experiencers want more earthly experiences before onboarding the final journey.

Those who are ready to undertake the final heros journey back home, have to be born with some sort of "defect", bit of weirdo by societal norms, or have to experience trauma.

In the first two cases, it is done to isolate you, so you are not distracted by the shiney objects of material world. Which can be frustrating if you compare yourself to others. But the end prize is far more satisfactory and fulfilling than any object that Earth can give.

In the case of the sufferer, it's required so they question who is it really suffering.🙏

I have heard some "gifted" people say that homeless people have the oldest and bravest souls.

The "logic" behind it was that old, experienced souls, choose the hardest lives on this planet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes I am apparently. Although I highly question the autism spectrum.

I too also much prefer being alone. I don't really understand most people to be honest, their behaviors, what drives them...quite alien to me.

Is what it is.

From what I remember the autism spectrum was enlarged quite a lot. Don't doubt that autism is a real thing but by expanding its meaning it puts the health services under extra strain to help. All part of going towards a private health system imo.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

What is caffetin? 

That sounds weird, maybe there is a common ingredient in the food and drink you consumed that is also in caffetin? Like preservatives or emulsifiers or something else? 

Maybe someone got to your food during a toilet break! 

On Sunday someone broke down part of the fence I put up, to get to my veg patch. Don’t know what they did (I’m guessing adding chemicals to the soil or something else to make me ill) but I fixed it and lined the top with barbed wire now so they’re welcome to try again! 

In both our situations a trail/wildlife camera would be beneficial. Around £60 on Amazon 

From google:

Caffetin is an analgesic combined with some active ingredients such as paracetamol, propyphenazone and codeine which have proven analgesic effect, while codeine improves their effect. Indications. It is indicated in relieving the pain of various ailments as well: Headache. Toothache.

In Serbia, it is considered to be the most "mild" anti-pain medicine. People who generally use anti-pain medicines look at caffetin like a candy, it doesn't do anything for them.

It's one of those medicines that can take a little bit of pain of, but it doesn't knock you out or make you mentally numb like stronger painkillers.

It's made in Serbia, I don't know if other countries have it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

From what I remember the autism spectrum was enlarged quite a lot.

Apparently, a couple of the symptoms are dry cough and lack of smell.

I wonder how they're progressing with a PCR test for Autism? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s a badge of honour to have your life destroyed? Oh well nevermind! 

yes I’ve noticed a lot more ‘shouters’ around, loudmouth twats with nothing to say, usually teens or twenties. Great job send them off to be cannon fodder 

Well not quite destroyed, are you? You are still here i.e. survived.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Back in 1984 the film Dune featured a floating character that was morbidly obese. This is also how he is described in the book. But in the film they added visible pustules and boils to his face and they say it was to make him less likeable. As our modern society has come to accept obesity and they crave for poisonous therapies that make them break out in so many cutaneous eruptions we can hardly imagine what that Dune character would need to make him less likeable these days 😁 Illness has become a sacred and holy thing to be worshipped if one wants to fit into society.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

I appreciate this was broadcast a year ago now, but it is the first time I have heard Philippa Bateman's account of her daughter's death during lockdown. It may have been shared before, and apologies if it has, but I was unable to find it through searching the forum.

I have some reservations about the 'Partygate' label which has been attached to this as I suspect 'Partygate' served as a release valve for some of the public discontent which arose in the wake of the Scamdemic whilst distracting from the core issues. Nevertheless, this harrowing account I think drives home the brutality of lockdowns. It may be that the loss of Philippa Bateman's daughter could have been avoided if it wasn't for the authoritarian mandates which were imposed on the basis of lies and deceit or that, at the very least, the family would have been able to say goodbye properly at her funeral.

I won't ever forget the inhumanity which overtook our lives during the Scamdemic, nor how the majority of people accepted it.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

"You can give the whole world a shot (C-19) but you still got people starving.

Everybody says, you gotta take this shot, you gotta take it, its to save your life and it's free.

We giv'in it free because it's to save everybody's life. If it's to save lives why ain't chemotherapy free? Why ain't insulin free if it's to save everybody's life?

So, it's to save my life but you got people dying of malnutrition, and we can't plant a garden over there but we can send shots everywhere around the world....somebody better open their eyes."

Apostle Herman L. Murray

(addressing his congregation)

Snip-it_1717010895753.jpg.85ad39b85fda7e0f026d0ab747b083af.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Its a known symptom for anyone without a tv license.

According to statistics, 100% of all people without a tv license will one day die.

I liked that, so made a Meme (using AI) ...

TVmeme4.png.e9f6999b33d7f56a1a09bb11df92c545.png

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Back in 1984 the film Dune featured a floating character that was morbidly obese. This is also how he is described in the book. But in the film they added visible pustules and boils to his face and they say it was to make him less likeable. As our modern society has come to accept obesity and they crave for poisonous therapies that make them break out in so many cutaneous eruptions we can hardly imagine what that Dune character would need to make him less likeable these days 😁 Illness has become a sacred and holy thing to be worshipped if one wants to fit into society.

The floating fat man- Baron Vladimir Harkkonen. 

The Harkkonens were a technocratic race obsessed with body mutilation/modification, medical technology and ritual sacrifice. 

Sounds a lot like our transhumanist vaccine pushing overlords. 

And they’re ginger. 

The Atreides used sound weaponry and spiritual/environmental technology to defeat them. 

Two tribes go to war- Atreides and Harkkonens.

Aesir and Vanir from Norse mythology 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1717013994163.jpg.84af47ba8284a889d1b91d4da6b7019c.jpg

Snip-it_1717013917033.jpg.02994bbbf5ed55a854cee6da5f4e3a64.jpg

Not sure about the mainstream being less relevant. It does appear to be the staple that sheep feed on. Nourishment for their selectively curious little minds. Truth would poison them.

Could be an impression people get because mainstream keeps churning out propaganda and they never sounded so confident in the bs they are spreading. People could mistakenly interpret that as relevance.

People expect less relevant people would sound less relevant too. It's propaganda on auto-pilot, designed to create the illusion of sameness in the midst of chaos.