Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes, once you get to a certain level they have a hard time getting to you, although one slip up and all your hard work can come tumbling down. 

Most people I grew up with are inherently evil, they take pleasure in making you sick. When I’m out they’ll surround me with smokers, waving cigarettes in my face, to try and trigger a smoking craving so I’ll start again. They’re using shared information that gets regularly updated-  ‘Target having a hard time quitting smoking’  
Anything to get you ill and dependent again. 

I just witnessed a man in the supermarket que loudly telling everyone that he’s evil, and god told him he is evil. 

I stood there wishing they’d bring back mask mandates so we didn’t have to listen to this freak. 

🤣

You should be proud of yourself that you are continuing as non-smoker even though they gangstalk you to rub it on you?

It's a kind of badge of honour to be surrounded by evil people all your life. I can relate to it.

I have also noticed that people are shouting in supermarkets and on the streets. May be they've gone deaf due to the jab. 🤔

10 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Well the thing that concerns me is practicalities of eg say  needing

a Local Anaesthetic

which sometimes people do ( unless very good at self hypnosis or access to Natural  alternatives Safe  pain killers)and the possibility that this strange nano  technology is even ( possibly) In these injections, as she claimed they had found it there too ?

Perhaps some local anaesthetics are still clean ,or maybe all are ?

No idea if this is  true but had crossed my mind in past ,perhaps more research , evidence is out there on this ?

But it's their fourth industrial revolution so should expect anything to be suspect I suppose!

Especially future pandemics!

I know what you mean. You can seek a dentist who does hypno or bring along a hypno when you need a local anaesthetic or learn to do it yourself.

As for general anaesthetic, I don't know. Quite possibly the same.

I've seen a video of guy who had an open brain surgery while wide awake having a conversation and he did it to himself.

Register yourself as JW in the hope that they won't do blood product transfusion. But that depends on where you draw a line since it could matter life or death situation. OR learn to change yourself e.g. DNA and also learn how to neutralize toxins so that it will have no effect on you. There is always a way but most people don't bother because it's beyond their comprehension/reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Acknowledging the past would force them to act. The adversary they face is very powerful physically and also in creating masterful illusions. Accepting that something must be done paralyzes them into a resigned complacency. They need to understand that they must become the change they want and let the long healing process work it's reformative magic. In my mind the greatest revolutionary act that requires no shots fired is getting those kids out of school. As long as the kids are tortured our future is doomed.

This is the hardest bit since we have been educated from birth that there is always someone to rule over them e.g. starting from parents, teachers, boss, the governments etc. Also knowledge is lost or hidden from the masses despite the release of Harry Potter books/movies and they have no idea how to change reality. It's no good us telling people that they can change reality. They need to experience it then they understand that they can change reality.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, DaleP said:

🤣

You should be proud of yourself that you are continuing as non-smoker even though they gangstalk you to rub it on you?

It's a kind of badge of honour to be surrounded by evil people all your life. I can relate to it.

I have also noticed that people are shouting in supermarkets and on the streets. May be they've gone deaf due to the jab. 🤔

Are any of us on what-is-termed-as the autism spectrum ? I know I am ! It's a sort of blessing actually. Probably another reason why I never got the jab. Can't relate. Always been a loner etc ever since I can remember.

F^ck people !

No offence intended, of  course.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes, once you get to a certain level they have a hard time getting to you, although one slip up and all your hard work can come tumbling down. 

Most people I grew up with are inherently evil, they take pleasure in making you sick. When I’m out they’ll surround me with smokers, waving cigarettes in my face, to try and trigger a smoking craving so I’ll start again. They’re using shared information that gets regularly updated-  ‘Target having a hard time quitting smoking’  
Anything to get you ill and dependent again. 

I just witnessed a man in the supermarket que loudly telling everyone that he’s evil, and god told him he is evil. 

I stood there wishing they’d bring back mask mandates so we didn’t have to listen to this freak. 

Ah well, that's one reason I don't wear my hearing aids when shopping. And you don't need to hear the cashier it work out that it's "Would you like a bag?" or "Are you OK for bags?" Either way, answer is "I'm fine", then the cost, which I've already worked out - then, optional - "Would you like a receipt?" Smile and nod. I like a bit of peace and quiet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

🤣

Sorry, pet. I was already deaf long before the jab. If you can sign or finger spell, "DaleP", I'll try not to shout at you. 😉

51 minutes ago, Nip said:

Are any of us on what-is-termed-as the autism spectrum ? I know I am ! It's a sort of blessing actually. Probably another reason why I never got the jab. Can't relate. Always been a loner etc ever since I can remember.

F^ck people !

Nothing wrong with being a loner mate. It's probably a blessing these days. Imagine you are having to look for a partner....

I don't know about autism spectrum....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Sorry, pet. I was already deaf long before the jab. If you can sign or finger spell, "DaleP", I'll try not to shout at you. 😉

I must admit, I want to be left alone and pretend that I don't hear them....

Definitely avoid eye contact while walking otherwise I get chatted by chaggers, people begging or get asked for direction when they are holding their iphone. :classic_rolleyes:

It's a bit like that self checkout situation, innit..... you always need a people to assist you even though you have the latest gear at hand.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I must admit, I want to be left alone and pretend that I don't hear them....

Definitely avoid eye contact while walking otherwise I get chatted by chaggers, people begging or get asked for direction when they are holding their iphone. :classic_rolleyes:

It's a bit like that self checkout situation, innit..... you always need a people to assist you even though you have the latest gear at hand.

I sometimes eat at a greasy spoon. They still need a calculator to add £6:70 and £1:75  🙄  JABBED ?

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

Just a random thought I had while a Conscription item was on the TV ...

Could it not be another sneaky way of getting the Bioweapon Jabs into young arms?

I mean, they join up for 12 months or whatever, and will be pretty much useless in that short period of time, BUT, it gives the government good reason to jab them up (as they've done with many servicemen and women) during that time. Then it's, 'Bye, bye. Thanks for volunteering for mandatory conscription. Have a short good life, and hope the arm gets better soon!'

🫤

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

I've seen a video of guy who had an open brain surgery while wide awake having a conversation and he did it to himself.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DaleP said:

I know what you mean. You can seek a dentist who does hypno or bring along a hypno when you need a local anaesthetic or learn to do it yourself.

As for general anaesthetic, I don't know. Quite possibly the same.

Register yourself as JW in the hope that they won't do blood product transfusion. But that depends on where you draw a line since it could matter life or death situation. OR learn to change yourself e.g. DNA and also learn how to neutralize toxins so that it will have no effect on you. There is always a way but most people don't bother because it's beyond their comprehension/reality.

Yes good idea,also in that la Quinta Colomna video ,

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0dXd6VClWZap/

it showed a scientist removing the toxins by heating the local anaesthetics and passing magnet around it ,so hopefully more research will surface on this technique too

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nip said:

I sometimes eat at a greasy spoon. They still need a calculator to add £6:70 and £1:75  🙄  JABBED ?

I was on about this at one of hardware stores the other day. While I added the amount and sikh old man was also able to do add them in his head..... we said it's the education that people need to rely on calculator. I think he got a better education in India back in the day.

Unfortunately I don't like math.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Unfortunately I don't like math.....

In a shtf scenario I would need to make calculations without power. My bugout bag has a compact but fairly complete slide rule. Works great without power 😁 If it were not that my passions require math I would not be irresistably attracted to math either. But as a tool..whoa!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In a shtf scenario I would need to make calculations without power. My bugout bag has a compact but fairly complete slide rule. Works great without power 😁 If it were not that my passions require math I would not be irresistably attracted to math either. But as a tool..whoa!

Batteries not included nor required, simplicity lasts forever, and to think it all went on paper first, my new computational storage device, 🤭

Pencil_with_a_smiley_face_on_paper1.webp.738d2565b62b543fb1f3f168d9c7993e.webp

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Just a random thought I had while a Conscription item was on the TV...

For sure, it could at least be one angle. My best guess is that it is primarily yet another in a long line of deliberate vote losing actions/policies, by Sunak/Shapps/Gove et al. They are doing their utmost to try and throw the general election, so that Starmer can get on with reversing Brexit. One thing we can be sure of. They wouldn't reintroduce national service, with any of the genuinely positive benefits of national service in mind.   

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

On 5/27/2024 at 8:05 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This is what I’ve been saying all along! 
I told you! 
Described this exact thing in a thread, bare with me while I find it. 

It’s a bridge between worlds. This is why they try to destroy ancient knowledge and indigenous cultures, because the old knowledge can remedy it. 

https://t.me/followsthewhiterabbit/84288

thepastthetruth1.webp.281e16af80dd876d9b27a921371cda50.webp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Nip said:

F^ck people !

Yes I am apparently. Although I highly question the autism spectrum.

I too also much prefer being alone. I don't really understand most people to be honest, their behaviors, what drives them...quite alien to me.

Is what it is.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

No power ... No problemo!

These would be my weapons of choice, in order of preference ...

1. My trusty old Casio FX-451 Solar Powered calculator. It doesn't even have a battery and has worked for donkeys just on the old 1980's in-built solar cell. Very good, even indoors, in low light.
  2. My book of Mathematical Tables (Logarithms, Sin, Cos, Tan etc). We used these extensively at school before electronic calculators became available.
  3. My trusty old Slide Rule. I used to love using this once I'd got into it.
  4. A Mechanical Desktop calculator. I was taught to use one of these at Tech College, but I'd need to retrain myself now. I don't actually possess one of these.

Some images for reference, but not of my own gear ...

Casio_FX_451.png.09b7bccbda63bbf4b6eae826c4adf10c.png

AbramowitzStegun.page97_agr.jpg.bbdce603acdae0739b7c92ffb030fd94.jpg

s-l960_webp.png.a7cfef0d4af33eb26e465ed26fecaae6.png

Calculator_walther_hg.jpg.e5227389bc091ecac22f777ac923ad2e.jpg

Talking of Solar Power, I have these 100W portable solar panels that we take with us in our campervan to keep the leisure battery topped up. I'd use them for powering calculators etc when needed if the Grid was down ...

Dokio_100W_Solar.jpg.9a998eba1397b26e9205f3c491b235f8.jpg

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I too also much prefer being alone. I don't really understand most people to be honest, their behaviors, what drives them...quite alien to me.

Is what it is.

Yes I relate to this ,is it perhaps that one is climbing out of the lower into the higher and attuning with ones spirit

And all the world's spinning mind agenda's like elites CONvid are in a way tests or exercises in this?

2 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes I relate to this ,is it perhaps that one is climbing out of the lower into the higher and attuning with ones spirit

And all the world's spinning mind agenda's like elites CONvid are in a way tests or exercises in this?

My experience is. All paths eventually lead to the same house. Not all paths take the same time. Some experiencers want more earthly experiences before onboarding the final journey.

Those who are ready to undertake the final heros journey back home, have to be born with some sort of "defect", bit of weirdo by societal norms, or have to experience trauma.

In the first two cases, it is done to isolate you, so you are not distracted by the shiney objects of material world. Which can be frustrating if you compare yourself to others. But the end prize is far more satisfactory and fulfilling than any object that Earth can give.

In the case of the sufferer, it's required so they question who is it really suffering.🙏

• Like 3

16 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Just a random thought I had while a Conscription item was on the TV ...

Could it not be another sneaky way of getting the Bioweapon Jabs into young arms?

I mean, they join up for 12 months or whatever, and will be pretty much useless in that short period of time, BUT, it gives the government good reason to jab them up (as they've done with many servicemen and women) during that time. Then it's, 'Bye, bye. Thanks for volunteering for mandatory conscription. Have a short good life, and hope the arm gets better soon!'

🫤

Gives new meaning to the term ‘Arms Deal.’

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Is what it is.

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

My experience is. All paths eventually lead to the same house. Not all paths take the same time. Some experiencers want more earthly experiences before onboarding the final journey.

Those who are ready to undertake the final heros journey back home, have to be born with some sort of "defect", bit of weirdo by societal norms, or have to experience trauma.

In the first two cases, it is done to isolate you, so you are not distracted by the shiney objects of material world. Which can be frustrating if you compare yourself to others. But the end prize is far more satisfactory and fulfilling than any object that Earth can give.

In the case of the sufferer, it's required so they question who is it really suffering.🙏

For those on the path we are presented with two choices. Renunciation - this is all BS and I want nothing to do with it. Or accomodation - to play the game, act out the roles given as best we can, but in the background knowing it's all BS really 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

For those on the path we are presented with two choices. Renunciation - this is all BS and I want nothing to do with it. Or accomodation - to play the game, act out the roles given as best we can, but in the background knowing it's all BS really 

Yes !