Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Not forgetting of course that pfizer lied so the 'EUA' was founded on fraud, that fraud was extended by the government and was complicit in that fraud.

At the very root of the doctrines of western-style medicine and most specifically as it applies to viral theory we find a worldclass plagerist and fraud and liar in the person of the founding father Louis Pasteur.

 

That apple is rotten to the core.

 

The monetization of this fraud launched a concerted and sustained assault on our natural immunity for over a century.

 

A very old war against our health to profit from illness.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

KIER STARMER, LIKELY THE NEXT UK PM: "WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE ANTI-VAX CAMPAIGNS...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fSDtz7LVOk15/

 

 

Sooner, Faster, Harder, Starmer!

I'd really, really like to see him set an example by taking a dose of every "safe and effective" existing vaccine - and get the person giving the jabs ot make sure it's the real thing. Hah!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Japanese researchers warn of the risks of using blood from mRNA COVID vaccine recipients, highlighting potential deadly effects and the need for urgent action to secure the global blood supply

 

See! I've been saying this and I'm not even an expert!

 

Sex anyone? 😆

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting possibilities 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0dXd6VClWZap/

 

After scientifically observing what they called “vaccines” under the microscope, La Quinta Columna concludes humans have been injected with what they are calling a " liquid interface” of a massive implantation of the humans species by another species, which they suggest are demons.

 

They have compared an implant inside a person who has experienced the “alien abduction” phenomenon and the COVID injection contents, and found the components to be the same.

 

They advise the aim is to have control over the human head and central nervous system, because it leads to, and I quote, “demonic possession.”

 

They say 5G is essential to this control of humans through this demonic technological control

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Interesting possibilities 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0dXd6VClWZap/

 

After scientifically observing what they called “vaccines” under the microscope, La Quinta Columna concludes humans have been injected with what they are calling a " liquid interface” of a massive implantation of the humans species by another species, which they suggest are demons.

 

They have compared an implant inside a person who has experienced the “alien abduction” phenomenon and the COVID injection contents, and found the components to be the same.

 

They advise the aim is to have control over the human head and central nervous system, because it leads to, and I quote, “demonic possession.”

 

They say 5G is essential to this control of humans through this demonic technological control

 

I've been saying this. You can attach spirits to any object including nanoparticles. Also I know people have gone electrical when it comes to stuff like this.

So by you using the internet, you are exposed to all kinds of unseens. If I were you, put something on your screen or keyboard, mouse if you need 'protection'. You have read these kind of books by now....right? 😁


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, DaleP said:


 

Yes it's all getting very strange 

Luckily not had any jabs but she mentioned I think 

local anaesthetics couple  times  too which makes me wonder if how far back in time this tech has been (possibly?) used in such things if at all and where ,if at all ,or more importantly is it now in use generally?

Or will be perhaps ? How people  to avoid it too ,

 

Edited by Talorgan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Interesting possibilities 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0dXd6VClWZap/

 

After scientifically observing what they called “vaccines” under the microscope, La Quinta Columna concludes humans have been injected with what they are calling a " liquid interface” of a massive implantation of the humans species by another species, which they suggest are demons.

 

They have compared an implant inside a person who has experienced the “alien abduction” phenomenon and the COVID injection contents, and found the components to be the same.

 

They advise the aim is to have control over the human head and central nervous system, because it leads to, and I quote, “demonic possession.”

 

They say 5G is essential to this control of humans through this demonic technological control

This is what I’ve been saying all along! 
I told you! 
Described this exact thing in a thread, bare with me while I find it. 
 

It’s a bridge between worlds. This is why they try to destroy ancient knowledge and indigenous cultures, because the old knowledge can remedy it. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This is what I’ve been saying all along! 
I told you! 
Described this exact thing in a thread, bare with me while I find it. 
 

It’s a bridge between worlds. This is why they try to destroy ancient knowledge and indigenous cultures, because the old knowledge can remedy it. 

It was one of Truthblasts topics, a thread he created about what is coming next, post pandemic. 
 

Cant find the bloody thing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It was one of Truthblasts topics, a thread he created about what is coming next, post pandemic. 
 

Cant find the bloody thing

Yes transhumanism hive mind type scenarios but with strange forth dimensional interaction?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes transhumanism hive mind type scenarios but with strange forth dimensional interaction?

Not strange, the elite have been doing rituals to these beings for millennia, they’re basically ‘owned’ by them. 
 

They want everyone hooked up to their masters, without the transhuman interface actually inside people, it will fail like it did in the past.

 

The Native American Indians, African tribes and a few others hold the secrets to defeat it, because they defeated it in our ancient past too. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Talorgan said:

Yes it's all getting very strange 

Luckily not had any jabs but she mentioned I think 

local anaesthetics couple  times  too which makes me wonder if how far back in time this tech has been (possibly?) used in such things if at all and where ,if at all ,or more importantly is it now in use generally?

Or will be perhaps ? How people  to avoid it too ,

 

Like LastOneLeftInTheCounty stated, it's not getting strange. Where have you been?!

It's always been done and some people are just beginning to realise about the fact.

 

Like Madonna sang during the Eurovision song contest in 2019, people are not learning from the past....

Things like history, facts and books are re-written and hidden in the hope that the knowledge is lost and you will remain in the prison.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Like LastOneLeftInTheCounty stated, it's not getting strange. Where have you been?!

It's always been done and some people are just beginning to realise about the fact.

 

Like Madonna sang during the Eurovision song contest in 2019, people are not learning from the past....

Things like history, facts and books are re-written and hidden in the hope that the knowledge is lost and you will remain in the prison.

 

Well the thing that concerns me is practicalities of eg say  needing

a Local Anaesthetic

which sometimes people do ( unless very good at self hypnosis or access to Natural  alternatives Safe  pain killers)and the possibility that this strange nano  technology is even ( possibly) In these injections, as she claimed they had found it there too ?

Perhaps some local anaesthetics are still clean ,or maybe all are ?

No idea if this is  true but had crossed my mind in past ,perhaps more research , evidence is out there on this ?

But it's their fourth industrial revolution so should expect anything to be suspect I suppose!

Especially future pandemics!

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

 

Well the thing that concerns me is practicalities of eg say  needing

a Local Anaesthetic

which sometimes people do ( unless very good at self hypnosis or access to Natural  alternatives Safe  pain killers)and the possibility that this strange nano  technology is even ( possibly) In these injections, as she claimed they had found it there too ?

Perhaps some local anaesthetics are still clean ,or maybe all are ?

No idea if this is  true but had crossed my mind in past ,perhaps more research , evidence is out there on this ?

But it's their fourth industrial revolution so should expect anything to be suspect I suppose!

Especially future pandemics!

 

The technology exists and the mentality driving it irresponsible and dangerous. The whole system is in disrepute. If you come out of it unscathed how would you know. Everytime you feel strange you would suspect nanites. It's a vicious thing psychologically speaking too. Never knowing what they included in the therapy. Logically, as civilized people we would never let those we don't trust treat us, ever. We wouldn't consume their food or drink their water or play along with their mindless agendas. But somehow we do. For fear of death we run to the Grim Reaper to relieve our suffering.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Like LastOneLeftInTheCounty stated, it's not getting strange. Where have you been?!

It's always been done and some people are just beginning to realise about the fact.

 

Like Madonna sang during the Eurovision song contest in 2019, people are not learning from the past....

Things like history, facts and books are re-written and hidden in the hope that the knowledge is lost and you will remain in the prison.

Acknowledging the past would force them to act. The adversary they face is very powerful physically and also in creating masterful illusions. Accepting that something must be done paralyzes them into a resigned complacency. They need to understand that they must become the change they want and let the long healing process work it's reformative magic. In my mind the greatest revolutionary act that requires no shots fired is getting those kids out of school. As long as the kids are tortured our future is doomed.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Talorgan said:

 

Well the thing that concerns me is practicalities of eg say  needing

a Local Anaesthetic

which sometimes people do ( unless very good at self hypnosis or access to Natural  alternatives Safe  pain killers)and the possibility that this strange nano  technology is even ( possibly) In these injections, as she claimed they had found it there too ?

Perhaps some local anaesthetics are still clean ,or maybe all are ?

No idea if this is  true but had crossed my mind in past ,perhaps more research , evidence is out there on this ?

But it's their fourth industrial revolution so should expect anything to be suspect I suppose!

Especially future pandemics!

 

It’s in a lot of things. A emphasis on sin and vice, which is why the simplest most nutritional things are the healthiest. 
Anaesthetics? It could come pre loaded in the tip of every mass manufactured needle since 2007? I don’t know. 
Chemtrails and other exotic programs guarantee it’s in the environment.


I get the feeling almost 100% of the human population are ‘hacked’ to some extent, once it reaches a certain level in your body you become properly ‘hacked’. It’s transparent, I suppose a good way to tell is if you start doing or saying things you know you’d never normally do, like bad stuff? Risky behaviour revolving around sin and vice, hurting people etc. 


I know they (my old friends from school) were putting a graphene like substance in the green I used to buy back when I used to smoke it, if I put my head too close to the mic at a bank, talking to the lady behind the glass, the mic and amp system would give out a feedback tone and a hiss.

One of the bank employees exact words were ‘you must be toxic’.

She meant I must be giving off a radioactive or electromagnetic signal for the system to react like that. She may have been right. Regular consumption of their product meant I was giving off a radio signal. Thankfully with detox and a better mindset, 20 yrs later I no longer have that problem, but am overly suspicious of most people now. 
 

Seemingly magical interactions with technology is another symptom of this thing. It’s see through so you’ll never know 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s in a lot of things. A emphasis on sin and vice, which is why the simplest most nutritional things are the healthiest. 
Anaesthetics? It could come pre loaded in the tip of every mass manufactured needle since 2007? I don’t know. 
Chemtrails and other exotic programs guarantee it’s in the environment.


I get the feeling almost 100% of the human population are ‘hacked’ to some extent, once it reaches a certain level in your body you become properly ‘hacked’. It’s transparent, I suppose a good way to tell is if you start doing or saying things you know you’d never normally do, like bad stuff? Risky behaviour revolving around sin and vice, hurting people etc. 


I know they (my old friends from school) were putting a graphene like substance in the green I used to buy back when I used to smoke it, if I put my head too close to the mic at a bank, talking to the lady behind the glass, the mic and amp system would give out a feedback tone and a hiss.

One of the bank employees exact words were ‘you must be toxic’.

She meant I must be giving off a radioactive or electromagnetic signal for the system to react like that. She may have been right. Regular consumption of their product meant I was giving off a radio signal. Thankfully with detox and a better mindset, 20 yrs later I no longer have that problem, but am overly suspicious of most people now. 
 

Seemingly magical interactions with technology is another symptom of this thing. It’s see through so you’ll never know 

Yes how advanced is the science beyond the 3 levels we are given too.

I suppose all we can do is try and avoid it & be spiritually street wise to their antics and conscious in rising our vibrational rates above it so to speak.  Ie  " know thyself"

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Yes how advanced is the science beyond the 3 levels we are given too.

I suppose all we can do is try and avoid it & be spiritually street wise to their antics and conscious in rising our vibrational rates above it so to speak.  Ie  " know thyself"

Yes, once you get to a certain level they have a hard time getting to you, although one slip up and all your hard work can come tumbling down. 

Most people I grew up with are inherently evil, they take pleasure in making you sick. When I’m out they’ll surround me with smokers, waving cigarettes in my face, to try and trigger a smoking craving so I’ll start again. They’re using shared information that gets regularly updated-  ‘Target having a hard time quitting smoking’  
Anything to get you ill and dependent again. 
 

I just witnessed a man in the supermarket que loudly telling everyone that he’s evil, and god told him he is evil. 
 

I stood there wishing they’d bring back mask mandates so we didn’t have to listen to this freak. 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

 

Never mind !

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

truly baffling

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...