Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

50 years later you get a "day" and a bunch of other people's money to people that are largely already dead. 

 

It's cool to be free to spend other people's money in any way you decide ............... with zero responsibility

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Former UK marine in Hong Kong spy case found dead: police

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/4/216614/Former-UK-marine-in-Hong-Kong-spy-case-found-dead:-police

 

Now the question is whether he was found clutching his chest or something else like a murder?

If the latter, it could be a warning to others who spy for China unless of course they work for the secret police 6.

How can you undermine Britain by helping China....disgraceful. To many people have sold Britain to China so far.

 

Do you think his photo suggests you to 'think'? 🤔

ad7185fe51066bf2d721b5159a4249a9?width=1

China clearly whacked him before he spilt his guts in court, or maybe it was an mi6 job, and they want us to think that. 
He probably had stuff on both sides, so a mutual assassination was the safest option 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Sounds great when you put it like that

 

Personally, even so, I still wouldn't want to be a politician

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

Former UK marine in Hong Kong spy case found dead: police

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/4/216614/Former-UK-marine-in-Hong-Kong-spy-case-found-dead:-police

 

Now the question is whether he was found clutching his chest or something else like a murder?

If the latter, it could be a warning to others who spy for China unless of course they work for the secret police 6.

How can you undermine Britain by helping China....disgraceful. To many people have sold Britain to China so far.

 

Do you think his photo suggests you to 'think'? 🤔

ad7185fe51066bf2d721b5159a4249a9?width=1

Either that or simulating a gun to the head.

 

Maybe he knew he was about to be taken out.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Amazing U-Turn compilation of laughable explanations - But will the sheep buy it ?

And how long can the msm presenters cross their hopeful fingers and keep a straight face, as they shit their lying pants off

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MURDER. Proof from front line staff: Several whistleblowers have provided explosive testimony during an official inquiry, revealing that hospitals were euthanizing patients during the pandemic and blaming their deaths on Covid. The patients were reportedly given a lethal drug combination before their deaths were listed under “COVID-19” in an apparent effort to boost the number of fatalities from the ‘virus’. The bombshell testimonies were provided during the ongoing Scottish COVID-19 Inquiry. The independent inquiry has now been ongoing for almost two months. The panel is investigating failures in Scotland’s response to the pandemic

 

Hopefully someone will be going to prison for this

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Last week when AstraZeneca announced they were withdrawing their Covid vaccine from the market for "commercial reasons" they quietly published their Clinical Trail data showing the long term effects (up to 2 years) after injection.

The data shows that AstraZeneca was dangerously unsafe and ineffective - and should have never even been injected into a dog.

10 in 34 people injected  suffered a Serious Adverse Event, defined as either: death, immediately life-threatening, hospitalization, persistent or significant disability or incapacity, congenital abnormality or birth defect, or an important medical event.

3 in 9 people injected  suffered a Medically Attended Adverse Event, defined as; Adverse events leading to medically-attended visits that were not routine visits for physical examination or vaccination, such as an emergency room visit, or an otherwise unscheduled visit to or from medical personnel (medical doctor) for any reason.

Dan Andrews told people they must inject this substance into their body and forced them to do so with coercive mandates and threats of being sacked and excluded from society. The evidence from this trial demonstrates this was a criminal act. Everyone politician, B-grade celebrity and government bureaucrat that pushed AstraZeneca must come out and publicly apologise and should be jailed.

Further, the trial results show no evidence whatsoever that AstraZeneca "saved lives"

there were only 119 people in the study over 85, and these people had the AstraZeneca vaccine pushed most aggressively upon them. 

criminally, the Queensland Labor shut down the QoVax which was designed to be the largest study in the world to monitor "the short, medium and long-term impacts of COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines". They wanted to hide the data.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Amazing U-Turn compilation of laughable explanations - But will the sheep buy it ?

And how long can the msm presenters cross their hopeful fingers and keep a straight face, as they shit their lying pants off

 

 

 

 

Oooops !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, jack121 said:

MURDER. Proof from front line staff: Several whistleblowers have provided explosive testimony during an official inquiry, revealing that hospitals were euthanizing patients during the pandemic and blaming their deaths on Covid. The patients were reportedly given a lethal drug combination before their deaths were listed under “COVID-19” in an apparent effort to boost the number of fatalities from the ‘virus’. The bombshell testimonies were provided during the ongoing Scottish COVID-19 Inquiry. The independent inquiry has now been ongoing for almost two months. The panel is investigating failures in Scotland’s response to the pandemic

 

Hopefully someone will be going to prison for this

 

I'd suggest that is 'murder', plain and simple but this is where the 'plausible deniability' card is played.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

The U.S Gov't paid off retail pharmacy chains to not fill valid ivermectin prescriptions? Now why would they want to do that?

 

 

Dunno. I'm 'baffled'

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I live in a retirement block for over 55s, less than 50 residents in all I'd say. It's not a care home and the majority here SHOULD be reasonably fit and healthy but ... they're not. Four have passed on since the start of 2024, several are quite ill and others look pale and unhealthy. The 3 houses across the road from the block have had 2  recent deaths and one, who used to walk the dog, is now using a frame.

 

I've been here over 12 years and have never seen so such  illness and death here before

 

Seems like I am witnessing the 'New Normal'

 

Never mind, eh ?

Edited by Nip
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

The U.S Gov't paid off retail pharmacy chains to not fill valid ivermectin prescriptions? Now why would they want to do that?

 

 

So they could get their "Emergency Use Authorisation" for the Vax. They couldn't get it if there was already a safe alternative drug on the market.

 

 Evil is as evil does.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

CANADA: TIM TAM & THE SCI-FI GANG, GETTING BIRD FLU SCAM PREPS UNDERWAY... "WE NEED POSITIVE MILK" !

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OKRuJkMtpojE/

 

Tim Tam = Theresa Tam (we know and love from her covid response)

 

Also see show-notes and comments.

 

-------------

 

NOCA Demanding Evidence That Bird Flu Has Been Proven To Exist

https://www.thebernician.net/noca-demanding-evidence-that-bird-flu-has-been-proven-to-exist/

 

------------

 

All this species jumping smells of more gain of function to me. It cannot be natural.

 

 

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

CANADA: TIM TAM & THE SCI-FI GANG, GETTING BIRD FLU SCAM PREPS UNDERWAY... "WE NEED POSITIVE MILK" !

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OKRuJkMtpojE/

 

Tim Tam = Theresa Tam (we know and love from her covid response)

 

Also see show-notes and comments.

 

-------------

 

NOCA Demanding Evidence That Bird Flu Has Been Proven To Exist

https://www.thebernician.net/noca-demanding-evidence-that-bird-flu-has-been-proven-to-exist/

 

------------

 

All this species jumping smells of more gain of function to me. It cannot be natural.

They have the manufacturing infrastructure in place, distribution networks, sub-contractors, lockdowns were successfully tested, media and politics all bought off, corpse disposal discrete and super efficient, adverse reactions censored across social networks, shareholders demanding more income, a strong technocratic compliance monitoring system and a pressing need to crash the old monetary system., 

 

I mean, they can't let that vax machinery just sit there. They need outbreaks, plenty of them to keep those wheels in motion. It's what I call the Skyscraper Index Paradigm.

 

They have created a monster and this creature feeds on illness and suffering. A destroyer of worlds. Soon enough it will consume it's creators too.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nip said:

I live in a retirement block for over 55s, less than 50 residents in all I'd say. It's not a care home and the majority here SHOULD be reasonably fit and healthy but ... they're not. Four have passed on since the start of 2024, several are quite ill and others look pale and unhealthy. The 3 houses across the road from the block have had 2  recent deaths and one, who used to walk the dog, is now using a frame.

 

I've been here over 12 years and have never seen so such  illness and death here before

 

Seems like I am witnessing the 'New Normal'

 

Never mind, eh ?

It might be just you left in the block soon, by the sound of it. 
Sorry to hear about this sadness, it’s a shitty time, in limbo between what’s been done and the results of what’s been done 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It might be just you left in the block soon, by the sound of it. 
Sorry to hear about this sadness, it’s a shitty time, in limbo between what’s been done and the results of what’s been done 

 

 

Just been down to put the trash out, three residents talking in the lobby. Another resident died this morning, probably at the time I was typing the earlier post, ffs !

This is like an agatha christie without the mystery-killer element.' The other 'mystery' , of course, will be "who will be next ?"

 

It's beginning to get a bit 'silly' now

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DaleP said:

Former UK marine in Hong Kong spy case found dead: police

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/4/216614/Former-UK-marine-in-Hong-Kong-spy-case-found-dead:-police

 

Now the question is whether he was found clutching his chest or something else like a murder?

If the latter, it could be a warning to others who spy for China unless of course they work for the secret police 6.

How can you undermine Britain by helping China....disgraceful. To many people have sold Britain to China so far.

 

Do you think his photo suggests you to 'think'? 🤔

ad7185fe51066bf2d721b5159a4249a9?width=1

Isn't that just a salute, military stylie?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Is that how this mega thread ends? 

 

Snip-it_1595053194975.jpg.6b26dcd4054087495e96cd6e6da5a7dc.jpg

 

Its all over folks..🤣

 

 

In a weird, strange way, I wish this mega thread never ends 😅

 

It would be a shame, it's way foo informative and funny to end.

 

Make we keep additing different titles to it, we all know there will be many new shenanigans to follow 🤭

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Amazing U-Turn compilation of laughable explanations - But will the sheep buy it ?

And how long can the msm presenters cross their hopeful fingers and keep a straight face, as they shit their lying pants off

 

 

 

Yeah, fuck them all!

 

If we knew, they could have also known. Yet they probably influenced numerous people to get poisoned.

 

All these poison pushers should be sent to trial along the rest of the evil scumbags.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...