Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I wonder if they’ll mRNA Kobe beef? 
 
In five years time we’ll be hard pushed to find an organism that hasn’t been infected with computer modified deoxyribonucleic acid. 
 

It’s the new asbestos. Seems great now (to the pharma shareholders) but in a few years? 

 

Kobe beef or not, it doesn't matter.

It's in all of you via food and water. I'd imagine that nanotech would have been introduced into our tap water because the filtre won't be filtering out the nanobots since they are too small? Unlike others who bought tickets to the deeper hell, you will be OK, as long as you have many enemies and know your destination and can reboot yourself. Nothing to fear. If worried, change your past, future?

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Also heard that pepper is a turmeric accellerator. So we have something to boost efficiency and something to make the relief happen sooner 👍

When researching it years ago for my cat, it seems that cooking, plus pepper (piperine) plus fat was best for bioavailability. I just buy the (organic) powder sold for cooking and cook with it - curry, anyone?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"British Prime Minister Sunak declared a “day of shame” and apologized for the scandal surrounding contaminated blood that was given to patients for years.

Sir Brian Langstaff today published the findings of an investigation into cases of contaminated blood transfusions. This is a day of shame for the British state. His investigation speaks to our moral decay as an entire nation, from the health care system to government officials.

In the 1970s and 1980s, Britons fell ill with hepatitis C and HIV in droves. Most of the victims suffered from hemophilia and were administered the American-made drug using blood from prison donors and drug users. More than 30,000 Britons were infected, about 3,000 of whom died without knowing the truth."

 

Strange how it takes them 50 years to admit they murdered people with bad blood. They only recently destroyed the blood of 70-80% of the population with their poison vaccine boosters. Maybe in 50 years they will admit that as well. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

"British Prime Minister Sunak declared a “day of shame” and apologized for the scandal surrounding contaminated blood that was given to patients for years.

Sir Brian Langstaff today published the findings of an investigation into cases of contaminated blood transfusions. This is a day of shame for the British state. His investigation speaks to our moral decay as an entire nation, from the health care system to government officials.

In the 1970s and 1980s, Britons fell ill with hepatitis C and HIV in droves. Most of the victims suffered from hemophilia and were administered the American-made drug using blood from prison donors and drug users. More than 30,000 Britons were infected, about 3,000 of whom died without knowing the truth."

 

Strange how it takes them 50 years to admit they murdered people with bad blood. They only recently destroyed the blood of 70-80% of the population with their poison vaccine boosters. Maybe in 50 years they will admit that as well. 

 

Just a single day ??? That's quite an understatemnt, IMHO

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

"British Prime Minister Sunak declared a “day of shame” and apologized for the scandal surrounding contaminated blood that was given to patients for years.

Sir Brian Langstaff today published the findings of an investigation into cases of contaminated blood transfusions. This is a day of shame for the British state. His investigation speaks to our moral decay as an entire nation, from the health care system to government officials.

In the 1970s and 1980s, Britons fell ill with hepatitis C and HIV in droves. Most of the victims suffered from hemophilia and were administered the American-made drug using blood from prison donors and drug users. More than 30,000 Britons were infected, about 3,000 of whom died without knowing the truth."

 

Strange how it takes them 50 years to admit they murdered people with bad blood. They only recently destroyed the blood of 70-80% of the population with their poison vaccine boosters. Maybe in 50 years they will admit that as well. 

Where's talk of compensation for CV victims. Moving the spotlight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Dragon Slayer said:

Where's talk of compensation for CV victims. Moving the spotlight.

 

There has to be a 24-year-long inquiry first and at a moment when the majority are no longer around

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

The BC medical tyranny has been draconian throughout. If the harshest of the news reports throughout 'canadian-style-covid' are any indication. 

 

Maybe they are too close to China.

 

While those fatcat cowards were dug into their bunkers they had females manning the helms of those provincial covid shit shows in the public eye.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Can you imagine, all together, at the same moment, the whole world sees the truth in technicolor.

 

Wouldn't that be insanely entertaining 😁

 

 

That moment is coming soon. Hang on to your hats.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

That moment is coming soon. Hang on to your hats.

 

For sure, it's going to happen. No one needs to do anything. My health is very poor, which is par for the course, but I would still like to see it before passing on. Hey, baby... 🙂

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dragon Slayer said:

Where's talk of compensation for CV victims. Moving the spotlight.

 

50 years later you get a "day" and a bunch of other people's money to people that are largely already dead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Former UK marine in Hong Kong spy case found dead: police

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/4/216614/Former-UK-marine-in-Hong-Kong-spy-case-found-dead:-police

 

Now the question is whether he was found clutching his chest or something else like a murder?

If the latter, it could be a warning to others who spy for China unless of course they work for the secret police 6.

How can you undermine Britain by helping China....disgraceful. To many people have sold Britain to China so far.

 

Do you think his photo suggests you to 'think'? 🤔

ad7185fe51066bf2d721b5159a4249a9?width=1

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...