Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

What about the sterility issue? When is that going to show up? That will be worse than all the rest added together.

14 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah I was gonna add .... "if there will be future generations at all".

Children Of Men scenario, similar to them copying the storyline of Contagion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The bioavailability and absorption of the curcumin compound in the turmeric can be boosted by 75% by boiling it for 12 minutes, then consuming, if your using powdered stuff. Be careful of clothing and expect a yellow kitchen.

Kiki organic curcumin that I use occasionally is the medicinal variety and is affordable 

image.jpeg.c20a562c0f2f2e68245cf70856e58602.jpeg

Also heard that pepper is a turmeric accellerator. So we have something to boost efficiency and something to make the relief happen sooner 👍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Also heard that pepper is a turmeric accellerator. So we have something to boost efficiency and something to make the relief happen sooner 👍

Yeah I’ve heard about black pepper being a catalyst for substances, it’s in the ashwaganda I’m using too. 

Ashwaganda has totally chilled me out, and it gives you back your testosterone 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Children Of Men scenario, similar to them copying the storyline of Contagion

Those looking at historical records have often intersected with stories of kids, by the trainloads, coming from places nobody knows. Especially after the period during the start of the 1800s when it is believed the world endured epic mudflooding.

Just to point out that our reproduction system may not be the sole source of kids. That the "Children of Men" scenario may never be more than a  fictional tale.

There seems to be more than meets the eye here.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yeah I’ve heard about black pepper being a catalyst for substances, it’s in the ashwaganda I’m using too. 

Ashwaganda has totally chilled me out, and it gives you back your testosterone 

I experience great bursts of energy after a magnesium footbath with tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus and frankenscence essential oils. A bonus is the aroma therapy while soaking.

Epsom salts (magnesium) are the cornerstone of metabolic health and most are deficient in this respect. Concerted efforts by the processed food industry to remove magnesium has led to this form of nutritional deficiency epidemic.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Pfizer very quietly agrees to settle 10,000 cancer lawsuits…

That circus needs to move to the "criminal" courts where unrepenting repeat offenders are tried and sentenced to hard time. The criminal courts see the larceny and fraud and mass murder but it remains a civil matter to be sorted out in civil court. That amounts to a license to kill.

7 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Still on those Waitrose Kobe beef bangers eh? You’ll blow up like a ballon! Big Dale! 

Haven't had one since the last time hence.... I just eat whatever I want. YOLO! 😁

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

most of the public are not looking healthy on a day-to-day basis, and there is probably more to come in the next 2 years.

Almost immediately here, all the vaxxed people took on a disturbing grey colour that has remained to this day (for the ones still in life anyway) - coincidentally they also acquired some kind of zombie disorder.  Cemeteries across Greece have doubled in size.

It ain't over yet - I'm pretty sure "The Fat Lady" is still in dress rehearsal. 🤢

9 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

What about the sterility issue? When is that going to show up? That will be worse than all the rest added together.

Be-Ill-Gates has already overseen a mass sterility programme via e.g. HPV vax, plus the other experimental kill jabs (way back) in e.g. Haiti.   Inability to conceive (the "old" way of male sperm to female ovum) has been a "thing" for at least 2 decades.  We are awash with endocrine disputing chemicals (and to me anyway, that explains to some extent the explosion of mental health issues).

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Also heard that pepper is a turmeric accellerator.

"Black pepper contains the bioactive compound piperine"

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/turmeric-and-black-pepper#active-ingredients

(It's not only used for turmeric)

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Epsom salts (magnesium) are the cornerstone of metabolic health and most are deficient in this respect. Concerted efforts by the processed food industry to remove magnesium has led to this form of nutritional deficiency epidemic.

Epsom salts are magnesium sulphate and are brilliant for leeching out metabolic toxins but not really useful in terms of nourishing the body.  There are so many different types of magnesium and one of the worst types (unless you are constipated) is mag. oxide (found in a load of supplements etc.).

About a year ago I started using mag. L-threonate (a bit pricy because it comes from the US so bollox taxes etc) but I had read that it is one form that can cross the blood brain barrier (and our brains need mag too) - anyway I found it subtly powerful in terms of mental acuity.

Over at least the last 5 decades Big Agriculture has raped and pillaged our land and soil - all trace minerals have been severely depleted - it's no wonder (apart from everything else) human beings have become so sick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

A quick reminder to those that conclude from observing the elderly stumbling about with great effort and prone to falls and neurological lapses that this is the natural tragedy of aging.

A large percentage of the seniors out there have medicine cabinets filled with all types of prescription products. Most of which have multiple adverse effects listed. 

Combined and chronic longterm exposure to these dangerous side effects inevitably leads to the un-natural aging of the mind and body and creates armies of people that others assume just got old. And it scares youth to contemplate a similar fate.

Makes youth want them out of sight for the drab future depicted in their presence, store them away in don't care centers.

Conveniently disposing of evidence of systemic poisoning and feeding harma's plausible deniability shield that keeps her above suspicions.

Covid was also about disposing of that evidence.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I experience great bursts of energy after a magnesium footbath with tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus and frankenscence essential oils. A bonus is the aroma therapy while soaking.

Tried some mag salt baths a couple of months ago after some incredibly hard work. Very refreshing, made my skin smooth, but I was so knackered I didn’t notice any extra energy, more of a recuperation aid.

This is why I’m eating a lot more buckwheat and quinoa these days, for the magnesium 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

Haven't had one since the last time hence.... I just eat whatever I want. YOLO! 😁

I wonder if they’ll mRNA Kobe beef? 

In five years time we’ll be hard pushed to find an organism that hasn’t been infected with computer modified deoxyribonucleic acid. 

It’s the new asbestos. Seems great now (to the pharma shareholders) but in a few years? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Katsika said:

Almost immediately here, all the vaxxed people took on a disturbing grey colour that has remained to this day (for the ones still in life anyway) - coincidentally they also acquired some kind of zombie disorder. 

I’ve noticed that too.

Their faces are pale and overly white/greyish, even some of the ruddy faced clinically obese people I went to school with, who had bright red cheeks and jolly smiles, are now completely white and looking 20yrs older than me. Not one red patch or blemish, no blood in their faces, like a death mask of the vaxxed. 

I wouldn’t mind some of that vax if it means a paler face, I’m breaking out in melasma and other red stuff. Oh well, at least it shows I’ve still got an immune system and it’s working- overtime 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Makes youth want them out of sight for the drab future depicted in their presence, store them away in don't care centers.

Indeed, the youth of the future are going to be hard, harsh little fascists, who’ll think nothing of euthanising anyone who is of no use. 
It’s slowly creeping through right now.

In all the great dystopians, the children are always the enforcers.

What was the quote from the child abuse thread?- something like -“it’s easier to build strong children than to fix broken men.” - meaning brainwash them while they’re young so there’ll be no problems in the future 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Tried some mag salt baths a couple of months ago after some incredibly hard work. Very refreshing, made my skin smooth, but I was so knackered I didn’t notice any extra energy, more of a recuperation aid.

This is why I’m eating a lot more buckwheat and quinoa these days, for the magnesium 

I get a lot of magnesium from chocolate. Jury is out on the 'theobromine-in-chocolate' question (doctors have been known to warn some of their patients not to consume chocolate because of theobromines) but can't say it has made a difference with me.

If its like everything else it's the opposite and it rejuvinates instead.

Snip-it_1716293050575.jpg.c4920bc0e302e16b620546f0c76fa582.jpg

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

In all the great dystopians, the children are always the enforcers.

Can you imagine being processed by SS in court by your brownshirt Hitler Youth son that ran to the authorities to report a perceived conspiracy to undermine the NAZIS regime by you and watching your kid angrily pointing you out in a trial that will determine if you will live or die. 

Kids will be kids.

When they are young they won't let you sleep then older they won't let you live 🤣

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I wonder if they’ll mRNA Kobe beef? 

If I had to guess I would expect the gastric juices of digestion will take the molecular structure and disassemble it. Neutralize it's assembled function. A firewall of sorts. Otherwise why vaccinate at all if that route is viable?

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I’ve noticed that too.

Their faces are pale and overly white/greyish,

Constriction of capillary blood circulation. Blood gives the healthy skin tone. They are on death row. Time is not on their side.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katsika said:

Epsom salts are magnesium sulphate and are brilliant for leeching out metabolic toxins but not really useful in terms of nourishing the body. 

Doesn't the elimination of metabolic toxins improve the body's ability to process nutrients? Digestion is a metabolic process.

18 hours ago, SimonTV said:

What do you think when you first heard about this fraud in 2020 and then the vaccines in 2021, were your thoughts that it would be worse than it currently is or not as bad as it currently is. Given the deaths and illness that has so far been documented from these injections?

To be fair, I expected it to be much worse.

But, it was said that the full extent of the satan sperm is expected to happen 5 years after the sex with satan, so it's stil to early to say.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A quick reminder to those that conclude from observing the elderly stumbling about with great effort and prone to falls and neurological lapses that this is the natural tragedy of aging.

A large percentage of the seniors out there have medicine cabinets filled with all types of prescription products. Most of which have multiple adverse effects listed. 

Combined and chronic longterm exposure to these dangerous side effects inevitably leads to the un-natural aging of the mind and body and creates armies of people that others assume just got old. And it scares youth to contemplate a similar fate.

Conveniently disposing of evidence of systemic poisoning and feeding harma's plausible deniability shield that keeps her above suspicions.

Covid was also about disposing of that evidence.

Just a couple of days ago I was speaking with some people, and I told them: "they have really made people believe that it is 100% normal that old people are sick." And all I got back are confused looks.

But it is like that, in our time, everyone expects to have some disease when they reach a certain age. It's normal.

But it's not normal. It's normal to get old, and to die from old age, not from some dieaese.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Just a couple of days ago I was speaking with some people, and I told them: "they have really made people believe that it is 100% normal that old people are sick." And all I got back are confused looks.

But it is like that, in our time, everyone expects to have some disease when they reach a certain age. It's normal.

But it's not normal. It's normal to get old, and to die from old age, not from some dieaese.

Decades ago the buzz with seniors was socializing about renovations, recipes and resorts. Now it's remission, relapse and results 😁

• Haha 1