Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

LIVE in reverse is EVIL 😕

Oh the irony...

I always look for these ‘play on words’ when the government announces things.
I’m probably not the first to look at the word midazolam for example, but ‘Midas’ means ‘to make money’ and ‘Olam’  means ‘To the distance horizon’ (or to conceal).

What other ‘hidden’ meanings does anyone remember or know? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, XelNaga said:

We are the generation with the most access to all kinds of information, yet, we are the dumbest and most ignorant generation.

A most interesting phenomenon. It's a paradox of vital information buried under mountains of rubbish. The proverbial needle in a haystack. It's like gold, it's there but mining it is a tedious enterprise. You must be a patient salt-of-the-earth tough gold-digger.

How many do we know that aren't suffering from the attention span of a ferret on a double capuccino syndrome (fdcs)? I've know way too many of those. Nice but impossible to anchor in place and stay focused. 😁

Also interesting to note this form of censorship by flooding the mediums with misdirection and irrelevance to the point where a person, exhausted by this strategy, might gloss over a critical truth and sadly ignore it's warnings.

Same rule applies for example with freedom of information requests that are answered with metric tons of documents that basically amount to non compliance and betray a clear desire to conceal using magnitude as a weapon but are technically and legally compliant.

They will just shrug and claim in court with as much false modesty as they can muster that they wanted to help you as much as possible and instead proves great transparency and willingness to cooperate with the request for information. A tricky lot they are.

Wading through a tidal wave of information seeking that kernel of comparatively small size of critical evidence is not for the undetermined types easily dissuaded from long haul research.

You need to be solid and resiliant to overcome this form of censorship. Same goes wth finding truth in oceans of information age data. The size itself obstructs and obscures. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, Nip said:

Source ? Thanks

I dont have a link, got a text from the doctor's surgery saying they are suddenly overloaded with sick patients, everyone else i know online and offline are getting the same  texts

Wasn't there a  spring booster released just a bit ago

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Didn't she get sacked from planned parenthood for promoting infantcide, and trying to do a bill gates IE desperate to reduce the world's population

Now she's reducing the world's population with the satan juice - some things never change

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

I always look for these ‘play on words’ when the government announces things.
I’m probably not the first to look at the word midazolam for example, but ‘Midas’ means ‘to make money’ and ‘Olam’  means ‘To the distance horizon’ (or to conceal).

What other ‘hidden’ meanings does anyone remember or know? 

I was reading online that covid spelled backwards, 'divoc', means 'possessed by an evil spirit' in Hebrew.

There are a considerable number of fact checkers locked onto that one saying the word for possession by an evil spirit transliterated to English is dibbuk. That the mistake is due to a spoken translator's pronounciation error.

An online translation of 'divoc' in a Hebrew to English query yields 'possession'. Another contradiction to sort out.

Also 'omicron' is an anagram of 'moronic'.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3

On 5/10/2024 at 8:00 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

img_1_1715341985359.jpg

They to have to give each other awards because that is the only way they can get a positive reputation because they certainly are unable to get a positive reputation based on their actual actions and behaviour. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They to have to give each other awards because that is the only way they can get a positive reputation because they certainly are unable to get a positive reputation based on their actual actions and behaviour. 

Clearly, congratulations are the order of the day. A grand contribution to the money-making depopulation agenda

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2024 at 12:16 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

No offense taken kind sir. It's a subtle but relevant distinction.

I'm not hesitating, I feel no hesitancy - or even reluctance - just refusal. And I cannot and will not recant. So up yours!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I was reading online that covid spelled backwards, 'divoc', means 'possessed by an evil spirit' in Hebrew.

There are a considerable number of fact checkers locked onto that one saying the word for possession by an evil spirit transliterated to English is dibbuk. That the mistake is due to a spoken translator's pronounciation error.

An online translation of 'divoc' in a Hebrew to English query yields 'possession'. Another contradiction to sort out.

Also 'omicron' is an anagram of 'moronic'.

The v to b thing is common - not just hebrew. In ancient greek, king is basileus - but in modern greek, it's pronouced more like vasileus (a B sound is spelled mp). And from Hebrew, Rivka and Rebecca are basically the same name

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

The v to b thing is common - not just hebrew. In ancient greek, king is basileus - but in modern greek, it's pronouced more like vasileus (a B sound is spelled mp). And from Hebrew, Rivka and Rebecca are basically the same name

Could be a typo B & V being next to each other on the keyboard. I have experiences. 😁

Also U and V as well.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A most interesting phenomenon. It's a paradox of vital information buried under mountains of rubbish. The proverbial needle in a haystack. It's like gold, it's there but mining it is a tedious enterprise. You must be a patient salt-of-the-earth tough gold-digger.

😁 You?

How many do we know that aren't suffering from the attention span of a ferret on a double capuccino syndrome (fdcs)? I've know way too many of those. Nice but impossible to anchor in place and stay focused. 😁

Not your problem.....I hope. 😁

Also interesting to note this form of censorship by flooding the mediums with misdirection and irrelevance to the point where a person, exhausted by this strategy, might gloss over a critical truth and sadly ignore it's warnings.

Yes, in normal circumstance but likes of you, you let a needle raises itself out of the haystack hence no need to fret. 😁

Same rule applies for example with freedom of information requests that are answered with metric tons of documents that basically amount to non compliance and betray a clear desire to conceal using magnitude as a weapon but are technically and legally compliant.

They will just shrug and claim in court with as much false modesty as they can muster that they wanted to help you as much as possible and instead proves great transparency and willingness to cooperate with the request for information. A tricky lot they are.

Wading through a tidal wave of information seeking that kernel of comparatively small size of critical evidence is not for the undetermined types easily dissuaded from long haul research.

You need to be solid and resiliant to overcome this form of censorship. Same goes wth finding truth in oceans of information age data. The size itself obstructs and obscures. 

👍

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Nip said:

Kill Them Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

I can't believe, Dr Killjoy said you must wear a mask even if you were swimming in the sea. 😆

And thanks for remininding me of Charlie. The Cunt. 😂

Michael Gunner has a pair of psycho, control freak's eyes.

But smiley Matt Handcock tops them all.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, webtrekker said:

93ca89ffd87ee70167e5943b89488e4c901ad0acca84d8cab2970f78a62377de.jpg.7f682309f55c1ac6c31a06e65b402c0c.jpg

That's very gracious of Djokovic after all the hateful crap he had to take for standing his ground.

Sadly the journo isn't around to see it, having eagerly jumped on the pro-vax bandwagon like so many good doggies in the media.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 8:00 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

img_1_1715341985359.jpg

I knew the royals would be involved in this in some way or other, every act of oppression always as the royal stamp of approval on it, and every politician, Bridgen, neil oliver , russell brand firmly love it

Edited by jack121