Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

From:

Snip-it_1715466133529.jpg.475ce95d85c6bc73ee61242acdfefa3f.jpg

https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/hesitancy-vs-hesitation

 

A snippit ;

 

Snip-it_1715466914307.jpg.a7471f116563212bb594aee01f46757c.jpg

 

These distinctions were lost on the covid fearmongers. They used the terms interchangeably.

 

 

 

Personally, I couldn't give a r*t's ass. No offence, of course. They can call it or say what they want cos I aint gonna listen.

 

F*ck them !

 

Oh, and I'm still not angry. Just sayin'

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Perhaps he's just trying to avoid facial recognition on his way to work...

I'll ask him 😀, I somehow doubt it but you never know. He could be one of those 'half conspiracy theorists' though, know one part of the agenda and still oblivious to the rest. Honestly, you can see the life draining out of him, he is probably jabbed up to his eye balls too so that won't help. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

He could be one of those 'half conspiracy theorists' though, know one part of the agenda and still oblivious to the rest.

 

A demi-conspirarcy theorist. Halfway outside the box and coming out ass first 😁

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

How many worldwide took the jab because they believed the hype (the virus hype only, probably still believed vaccines were cultivated in egg yolks) and feared losing productive work days to debilitating illness.

 

Living paycheck to paycheck managing the scraps left over when the payday loan interest is paid and mouths to feed, dependants? Besides he has known tons of people that took vaccines before covid and they didn't drop dead.

 

Info about the experimental nature was kept from the masses even by their life insurance carriers that waited until after the fact to inform their policyholders that the policy is voided when you die from an experimental drug.

 

They consider you died in a clinical trial.

 

Had the insurers given their policy holders a "timely" heads-up, many lives would have been saved and untold needless suffering avoided.

 

Shows you how the tribally-affiliated work together towards a common goal. Saw the insurers suspend their curiosity to pay Larry Silverstein for the twin towers. Stuff "Banachek" (70s tv insurance adjuster) would have seen through easily.

 

So the misguided and misinformed turned to those peddling a bogus healthy outcome potion and end up convalescent. Hardly enough life left to contemplate any financial mess piling up.

 

A tragic reminder that ignorance, although not illegal, can be deadly as hell. A healthy man made invalid by way of a bad choice made without sufficient information. Or tons of bad information.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got an alarming text from my doctor's surgery, people all over the UK getting similar messages to me

The surgery opens at 8 am, but the doors will not open until 8.30 am, the surgery states : " this is due to a very high volume of patients needing urgent medical assistance "

My conspiracy brain is thinking

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Got an alarming text from my doctor's surgery, people all over the UK getting similar messages to me

 

 

Source ? Thanks

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I'll ask him 😀, I somehow doubt it but you never know. He could be one of those 'half conspiracy theorists' though, know one part of the agenda and still oblivious to the rest. Honestly, you can see the life draining out of him, he is probably jabbed up to his eye balls too so that won't help. 

I just had a question pop in my mind:

 

Is there any part of this world, this life, this society, that doesn't have some form of "conspiracy" underneath it?

 

I honestly can't name a single thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

How many worldwide took the jab because they believed the hype (the virus hype only, probably still believed vaccines were cultivated in egg yolks) and feared losing productive work days to debilitating illness.

 

Living paycheck to paycheck managing the scraps left over when the payday loan interest is paid and mouths to feed, dependants? Besides he has known tons of people that took vaccines before covid and they didn't drop dead.

 

Info about the experimental nature was kept from the masses even by their life insurance carriers that waited until after the fact to inform their policyholders that the policy is voided when you die from an experimental drug.

 

They consider you died in a clinical trial.

 

Had the insurers given their policy holders a "timely" heads-up, many lives would have been saved and untold needless suffering avoided.

 

Shows you how the tribally-affiliated work together towards a common goal. Saw the insurers suspend their curiosity to pay Larry Silverstein for the twin towers. Stuff "Banachek" (70s tv insurance adjuster) would have seen through easily.

 

So the misguided and misinformed turned to those peddling a bogus healthy outcome potion and end up convalescent. Hardly enough life left to contemplate any financial mess piling up.

 

A tragic reminder that ignorance, although not illegal, can be deadly as hell. A healthy man made invalid by way of a bad choice made without sufficient information. Or tons of bad information.

 

 

Well to be fair, all of them also had access to right information, yet out of sheer ignorance, and brainwashing, they didn't just reject the right information, they also ridiculed the messengers of truth.

 

In the end, they all are, as JLP would say, "Children of the Lie".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Well to be fair, all of them also had access to right information, yet out of sheer ignorance, and brainwashing, they didn't just reject the right information, they also ridiculed the messengers of truth.

 

In the end, they all are, as JLP would say, "Children of the Lie".

 

Wasn't it Trump who implied that the right information was "alternative facts" ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Well to be fair, all of them also had access to right information, yet out of sheer ignorance, and brainwashing, they didn't just reject the right information, they also ridiculed the messengers of truth.

 

In the end, they all are, as JLP would say, "Children of the Lie".

 

They are paying the ultimate price for their ignorance and arrogance.

 

Had I lusted for vengeance (which I don't) for their pleas to incarcerate or dispose of us that refused to comply I could not have been as cruel as the fate visited upon those victims.

 

Lost health, lost income, divorce, destitution, suffering and death all in the midst of a shocking cognitive dissonance.

 

Not to be seen as a cleanup of dumb people as they would have gladly whacked us too if they could have.

 

No favorites in that plot to eliminate those masses deemed by them to be excess lives and a waste of what they consider limited resources. 

 

Your reply reminded me of a popular quote that says ignorance is a choice in the information age.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Your reply reminded me of a popular quote that says ignorance is a choice in the information age.

 

 

It 100% is!

 

It's amazing really, the level of brainwashing and mind control.

 

We are the generation with the most access to all kinds of information, yet, we are the dumbest and most ignorant generation.

 

The cabal are as smart as they are evil, I have to give them that credit.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

It 100% is!

 

It's amazing really, the level of brainwashing and mind control.

 

We are the generation with the most access to all kinds of information, yet, we are the dumbest and most ignorant generation.

 

The cabal are as smart as they are evil, I have to give them that credit.

 

Evil is simply negative as opposed to live/positive. Negative attracts, pulls in hence more of anything.

Blackhole is very rich in everything because it sucks in all the information.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

Got an alarming text from my doctor's surgery, people all over the UK getting similar messages to me

The surgery opens at 8 am, but the doors will not open until 8.30 am, the surgery states : " this is due to a very high volume of patients needing urgent medical assistance "

My conspiracy brain is thinking

 

Was it sent on 1st April?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

It 100% is!

 

It's amazing really, the level of brainwashing and mind control.

 

We are the generation with the most access to all kinds of information, yet, we are the dumbest and most ignorant generation.

 

The cabal are as smart as they are evil, I have to give them that credit.

 

Yep, the cabal gave us the likes of Celebrity Shag Island on Ice in the Jungle Specials, BAFTAs, Tipping Point, Pointless and Eurovision to satisfy our desire for "information"

 

Nothing much else appears to matter

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You see, competitions are used as energy generating events e.g. Olympics, footballs, Shag Island, Eurovision, Superbowl to name a few.

This is because many people are bound to tune in and energy harvested. Basically, you pay to get into an event and you donate your precious energy to Rothschilds so that they can torture and milk you. Clever eh? 😁

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

Yep, the cabal gave us the likes of Celebrity Shag Island on Ice in the Jungle Specials, BAFTAs, Tipping Point, Pointless and Eurovision to satisfy our desire for "information"

 

Nothing much else appears to matter

I guess the "satanvision", pardon me, Eurovision, proves your point, dr. Nip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DaleP said:

You see, competitions are used as energy generating events e.g. Olympics, footballs, Shag Island, Eurovision, Superbowl to name a few.

This is because many people are bound to tune in and energy harvested. Basically, you pay to get into an event and you donate your precious energy to Rothschilds so that they can torture and milk you. Clever eh? 😁

The evil scumbags are clever. 

 

The masses are stupid. So sad..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Evil is simply negative as opposed to live/positive. Negative attracts, pulls in hence more of anything.

Blackhole is very rich in everything because it sucks in all the information.

LIVE in reverse is EVIL 😕

 

Oh the irony...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XelNaga said:

The evil scumbags are clever. 

 

The masses are stupid. So sad..

 

It is a matter of understanding science and how it works.

It fits the equation. Masses are positive, they are smiley, shinny people who want to give to the world. = They lose out.

On the other hand, those that know the law cash in and I'm not just talking about the actual cash. If useful information comes to you, you use it....of course.

You don't get while you are giving. There is a whole science to it. There is further story to this clverness but I'll leave it to another time. 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...