Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Powerful stuff from Prof. Delores Cahill giving the sky snooooooz reporters (spooks by the looks of them) a damn good talking to, and what will go down if they try to smear her name at the Weekend Truth Festival.

 

XANDREWX

Dolores Cahill warns Sky News reporter Tom Cheshire he will be held personally liable if...

Duration 00:06:27

https://www.bitchute.com/video/exltzH7a67mt/

 

exltzH7a67mt_640x360.webp.b68a957a1a3b38caf1286a246ed8e3b6.webp

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Unwell with what exactly, hypochondria?, due to the relentless psychological operation, perhaps.

 

 

Is it?, then pray do tell us what the path of transmission was?

 

 

Agree? causes? are?, you came here to establish facts, not go on a fishing expedition, have you even bothered to read the entirety of this thread or is it spoon feeding time?

 

 

Hmmmmmmmmm.......Psychological operation causing mental stress to the point of breaking reason, rationale, logic, intution, common sense, i wonder 🤔

 

 

Could you elaborate on the vagaries of the word, symptoms?

 

 

People are dead and are dying, emergency services don't turn on the sirens anymore, crematoriums have shortened the service allotment times to cope with the increase in business, the question being really asked is, what have you learned, and by what you have fielded thus far i am going to with, NOTHING.

 

So i have to conclude that you came here to extoll the virtues of, learned helplessness.

Ok sock, some of your responses are unfounded. I was not unwell with hypochondria i think it was a flu type illness which in it self isnt contagious its a detox if you follow terrain theory not virus theory. I am not fishing as you call it, im just seeing where we as a group of people stand with the information we now have. and yes i have followed and read this thread from day one. and have done my own investigation. 

Symptoms is the best way to explain a illness pathway that a group or more of people may experience, Its the only way we know to correctly Dx a certain type of illness. Rightly or wrong thats all we have right now. 

Ok sock i dont really care what you think, im here to do my best and understand like the rest of the posters. But i really dont like your tone, but your welcome to your opinions.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Ok sock, some of your responses are unfounded. I was not unwell with hypochondria

 

But a lot of people were, hence why so many got inline to be injected, they believed the narradigm, they believed the lie, the deception, the fraud.

 

24 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

i think it was a flu type illness

 

Then what is the path of transmission?, any pathogen that is infectious that uses the hosts resources to self replicate to become re-transmissable and re-infectious has to have a path of transmission, if there is no path of transmission it can not be infectious between host species, in this case Mankind.

If you look at the info graphic that suggests the flu went awol, the big tell in that image is not the so called flu virus, but the path of transmission is completely absent from the picture, because we were all under house arrest as they go about destroying everyones lives with the narradigm to keep them in fear and inline and captive in their homes, six feet apart, social bubbles and hugging people through plastic sheeting just to instill the notion that somehow a viruluent virus that had never been seen on planet stupid before, that no-one had any defense against that would be everwhere in nature, was left scratching its head on what to do when confronted by a roughly three foot square bit of plastic, the thing must have been cursing the fact that it had forgotten the jet pack to just casualy, and in a very nonchalent way, whilst smoking a cigarette, fly round the otherside and laugh heartily at the best brains in the universe were unable to factor in this little known fact of jet packing viruses, i know i'm writing nonsense but what i write makes more sense than what the expertologists were saying at the time, and you have to remember that some people such as yourself, that quite possibly share a space with others, who got sick from the stress of it all, and those symptoms magnified by the incessant 24/7 psyop on all channels, the others never did, and considering that this thing that had never been experienced on planet stupid before, meaning no-one on planet stupid would have had any immune defense against, all the occupants in that space of the affected would have experienced varying degrees of illness and or death, and this never happened, so virus hypothesis 0, something else 1.

 

So what could it have been if there is no path of transmission nor re-transmission nor re-infection, the only suitable candidate is a chemical, a poison, a toxin and that has to be delivered because it don't self replicate it just makes the affected ill and or dead and everyone standing around are perfectly safe and don't share the same fate.

 

Now having written this epic piece of common sense some have suggested microwave emissions as having the same effect as a chemical and there is a lot of truth to this hypothesis, except in Britannia, 5G was installed during and after the so called outbreak unless mobile stations were in play irradiating people within range, for me it's a bit of a stretch when considering a chemical would be more safe and effective to use for the initial outbreak and just as accurate in terms of targets.

 

Something else to consider is the surprising lack of Post Mortem reports or Autopsies of the dead to confirm its existence, to this day no evidence has been revealed to the world and demonstrated to be conclusive proof of its existence except in-silico, which means as a computer generated image, now i don't know about you but if i was to look at the image of pollen i know for a fact i would not get hayfever by just looking at it, i would in fact have to have the substance smashed in my face up the nostrils for it to have the effect, however, the few number of post mortems that have been done have revealed venoms within the bodies of the deceased, which is a bit strange really, hmmm... venom, poison, chemical, but anyway a big give away is the surprising lack of interest by any organisation to find the truth be it government, silentists or media, just silence.

 

The other thing to consider when piecing this epic nonsense together is the fact the original meaning of the word virus, was poison.

 

And in finality, i tried to get infected before i started posting my rambling garbage on this forum, if i managed to get infected by this virus i would not be doing this.

To this day i am un-infected (although i did try), un-injected, perfectly healthy and not dead.

 

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

But i really dont like your tone, but your welcome to your opinions.

 

Thanks, other people read this thread that don't post, all i am trying to do is show the logical side of this reasoning, so challenge it for the benefit of others whom do wish to know, 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I found the Tweet below interesting and it seems to check out.

 

Dr Ranj Singh is an ITV doctor who was a strong supporter of mass Covid vaccination during the Scamdemic. If the information on the ABPI's site is correct and refers to the same Dr Ranj Singh (there are two that appear in ABPI's search results), he received a payment of £22,500 from AstraZeneca in 2022. Whilst it is not clear exactly what he received £22,500 from AstraZeneca for, it nevertheless suggests that he may have had an interest in promoting the jab and that any impartiality on his part was compromised.

 

The link below will take you to the searchable ABPI database.

 

https://search.disclosureuk.org.uk/

 

image.png.8d164c2c4eda2ecf6205859233260f4b.png

 

 

 

Jeremy Poole says Dr David Strain received £130,000 from big pharma between 2020 and 2022.

 

https://odysee.com/@jeremypoole:b/2024-05-10-11-09-18:b

 

David Strain argued for masking in schools in the summer of 2020. Since then he's been a fanatical pro-vaxxer and he still can't stop telling lies. Among other porkies, he told Jacob Rees-Mogg that the under 40's were more likely to get blood clots from the Astrazeneca than the over 40's.

 

 

The over 40's were conned when the Astrazeneca was withdrawn for yournger people. The blood clots were just as likely for them, but the government decided they had more risk of dying from covid, so it was worth the gamble.

 

"Adults under 40 with no underlying health conditions that put them at risk of serious covid-19 illness will be offered an alternative to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation has said, as long as one is available and it does not cause a substantial delay.

 

This decision, which is based on a risk-benefit calculation, was informed by the committee’s review of the latest evidence on the AstraZeneca vaccine and the extremely rare cases of concurrent blood clots and low platelet count, as well as the current infection rates and vaccine supply plans in the UK.

 

Younger people with no underlying conditions are less likely to develop serious covid-19 illness than those with underlying conditions or older people, so their risk-benefit profile is different."

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1185

 

Rees-Mogg is pretending he wasn't leader of the house of commons at the time.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bryan said:

 

Jeremy Poole says Dr David Strain received £130,000 from big pharma between 2020 and 2022.

 

https://odysee.com/@jeremypoole:b/2024-05-10-11-09-18:b

 

David Strain argued for masking in schools in the summer of 2020. Since then he's been a fanatical pro-vaxxer and he still can't stop telling lies. Among other porkies, he told Jacob Rees-Mogg that the under 40's were more likely to get blood clots from the Astrazeneca than the over 40's.

 

 

The over 40's were conned when the Astrazeneca was withdrawn for yournger people. The blood clots were just as likely for them, but the government decided they had more risk of dying from covid, so it was worth the gamble.

 

"Adults under 40 with no underlying health conditions that put them at risk of serious covid-19 illness will be offered an alternative to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation has said, as long as one is available and it does not cause a substantial delay.

 

This decision, which is based on a risk-benefit calculation, was informed by the committee’s review of the latest evidence on the AstraZeneca vaccine and the extremely rare cases of concurrent blood clots and low platelet count, as well as the current infection rates and vaccine supply plans in the UK.

 

Younger people with no underlying conditions are less likely to develop serious covid-19 illness than those with underlying conditions or older people, so their risk-benefit profile is different."

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1185

 

Rees-Mogg is pretending he wasn't leader of the house of commons at the time.

 

A couple of liars, trying their hardest to justify the jab but, IMO, failed miserably.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Ok sock, some of your responses are unfounded. I was not unwell with hypochondria i think it was a flu type illness which in it self isnt contagious its a detox if you follow terrain theory not virus theory. I am not fishing as you call it, im just seeing where we as a group of people stand with the information we now have. and yes i have followed and read this thread from day one. and have done my own investigation. 

Symptoms is the best way to explain a illness pathway that a group or more of people may experience, Its the only way we know to correctly Dx a certain type of illness. Rightly or wrong thats all we have right now. 

Ok sock i dont really care what you think, im here to do my best and understand like the rest of the posters. But i really dont like your tone, but your welcome to your opinions.

i believe symptoms (any symptoms) are a crossover of aura. this could be the answer to shedding.

its like when your child is poorly, you care for him/her and you start to feel poorly.

the frequency of your childs poorly aura is picked up by your aura.

this also relates to what is love (cue haddaway)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1715375113286.jpg.fdf7904fec0203b134b115b1e6129be9.jpg

 

So, covid 19 is said to be a corona so-called virus and a corona so-called virus is basically a common cold. Asymptomatic transmission was never an issue with the common cold. You had it, you had symptoms..period.

 

Even the transmissibility issue is mostly mumbo jumbo and circumstantial anecdoting. So much garbage was and is still being thrown at us as fact when the truth is it's the type of deeply unsettled junk science only the seriously terrified or frantic imagining themselves at death's door or anticipating the trip will play along with.

 

In my mind the issue is straightforward, you are symptomatic, you are sick. If not then possibly your immune system disposed of it without a person noticing.

 

If so, assuming we buy into the contested idea of a virus surviving the ambient air to infect others while a person's immune system has it under control and the person feels well, isn't it hard enough to understand how a so-called virus can fly around infecting others without having to imagine it flying around while an immune system would be destroying it?

 

When the whole virus scam gets flushed away humanity can start looking at what and who is really making them sick and address that and find a solid path back to health by eliminating the true causes and stop following monetized misdirections.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1715375113286.jpg.fdf7904fec0203b134b115b1e6129be9.jpg

 

So, covid 19 is said to be a corona so-called virus and a corona so-called virus is basically a common cold. Asymptomatic transmission was never an issue with the common cold. You had it, you had symptoms..period.

 

Even the transmissibility issue is mostly mumbo jumbo and circumstantial anecdoting. So much garbage was and is still being thrown at us as fact when the truth is it's the type of deeply unsettled junk science only the seriously terrified or frantic imagining themselves at death's door or anticipating the trip will play along with.

 

In my mind the issue is straightforward, you are symptomatic, you are sick. If not then possibly your immune system disposed of it without a person noticing.

 

If so, assuming we buy into the contested idea of a virus surviving the ambient air to infect others while a person's immune system has it under control and the person feels well, isn't it hard enough to understand how a so-called virus can fly around infecting others without having to imagine it flying around while an immune system would be destroying it?

 

When the whole virus scam gets flushed away humanity can start looking at what and who is really making them sick and address that and find a solid path back to health by eliminating the true causes and stop following monetized misdirections.

 

 

Most of those have definite symptoms, and are not, therefore asymptomatic illnesses. I thought flu was supposed to be infectious not contagious. I think bacteria exist and can make us ill - the symptoms are probaly the body trying to get better.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

 the symptoms are probaly the body trying to get better.

 

Yes, Antoine Bechamp's Terrain Theory. Modern pharmacology interferes with that process by labelling those agents inside the body repairing the body as intruders to be disposed of. You can see this healing process play out in dark field microscopy.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

A controversy persists to this day as to whether the settlers arriving in the New World (America) poisoned the North American Indians with blankets laced with the smallpox so-called virus (variola). When and if the virus fraud is exposed this controversy will turn it's attention to what was really the poison and ask themselves why that story used the smallpox pretext to start with.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

 I think bacteria exist and can make us ill 

Agreed. Imbedded parasites take their toll also. How many got really sick because a spider crawled into the mouth while sleeping, what are the chances people will suspect a virus instead?

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GB News Headliners 

10/05/24 @ 23:32

 

Cameron say’s government has stopped funding disinformation index 

 

Josh; This is about the website Unherd … Andrew Doyle puts a lot of information on there … They blacklisted Unherd … It turns out we’ve given them £2.6 million over the years … They’ve overstepped their narrative …

 

Lewis Schaffer; “Why were the government giving them money?! “ … “ Rishi Sunak and the people that came before him can’t be trusted. “
 

“ They (Unherd) were coming out against Covid. They were one of the first people to come out against Covid … “

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

A few thoughts

Will we suffer PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from this gigantic worldwide massacre of untold millions that we have experienced nearly intimately via this most extraordinary thread?

Stories abound of soldiers returning from a theatre of war broken, confused, unable to cope with the simplest of the requirements of daily routine in the world they came back to and now feels unreal.

Hallucinations and nightmares re-enacting terrifying scenarios contributing to a sleep deprivation combined with prescribed antipsychotic meds that ends in suicide for many.

Now I understand the antiwar sentiments and believe them to be spot-on and also beliefs in karma that would have us thinking they deserved their fate for their blind obedience to failed ideologies.

My post, instead, is confined to a comparison between 'we', that have acknowledged covid-era carnage on an unprecedented level and 'they' that have experienced it in conventional warfare manner.

Why am I not experiencing PTSD at par with those solidiers? Well, first of all we tried to save lives and we took no lives. That should account for the lion's share of our surviving the episode without comparible damage to our bodies or personalities.

Then there is the issue of actually seeing real dead and mangled bodies strewn about while others score the scene with screams and wails of agonizing pain. That has to be a serious hammering of the spirit.

We saw this happen through a protective layer of remote viewing when presented with covid vax adverse reactions and reading the news of all those dropping dead suddenly. As an insulated observer has this carnage not somehow have altered us? Increased our vigilence? Made us more suspicious?

In this technocratic war of world extermination you can see that the aggressors want the killing and removal of corpses and sanitizing of media to make the culling invisible.

Why was conventional warfare not made a discrete thing in the public eye? Because now everyone is the enemy. You can't mediatize a war against everyone. Defies the maxim of good and bad guys, cowboys and indians.

So, to experience PTSD must one have been physically present where humans were slaughtered wholesale and where one's life felt threatened round-the-clock in stunning and unrelenting noise pollution levels?

One very important fact to bear in mind is that soldiers have traditionally been lab rats for big pharma. Injecting soldiers all over the world with who knows what masquerading as a vaccine. The PTSD of soldiers could be partly vax adverse reactions setting in also besides the philosphical disillusionments aggravated by a deep cognitive dissonance.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Nip said:

 

Perhaps it was down to wearing a useless and health-damaging  mask for lengthy periods of time. Who knows

Where I sometimes go to get coffee, this lovely guy is STILL wearing his mask. He is the owner of the cafe and his staff don't wear them, so by choice he decides to keep wearing it. You can see how much it is taking out of him not getting oxygen. I really should tell him he is an idiot and fucking with his health for no reason. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A few thoughts

Will we suffer PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from this gigantic worldwide massacre of untold millions that we have experienced nearly intimately via this most extraordinary thread?

Stories abound of soldiers returning from a theatre of war broken, confused, unable to cope with the simplest of the requirements of daily routine in the world they came back to and now feels unreal.

Hallucinations and nightmares re-enacting terrifying scenarios contributing to a sleep deprivation combined with prescribed antipsychotic meds that ends in suicide for many.

Now I understand the antiwar sentiments and believe them to be spot-on and also beliefs in karma that would have us thinking they deserved their fate for their blind obedience to failed ideologies.

My post, instead, is confined to a comparison between 'we', that have acknowledged covid-era carnage on an unprecedented level and 'they' that have experienced it in conventional warfare manner.

Why am I not experiencing PTSD at par with those solidiers? Well, first of all we tried to save lives and we took no lives. That should account for the lion's share of our surviving the episode without comparible damage to our bodies or personalities.

Then there is the issue of actually seeing real dead and mangled bodies strewn about while others score the scene with screams and wails of agonizing pain. That has to be a serious hammering of the spirit.

We saw this happen through a protective layer of remote viewing when presented with covid vax adverse reactions and reading the news of all those dropping dead suddenly. As an insulated observer has this carnage not somehow have altered us? Increased our vigilence? Made us more suspicious?

In this technocratic war of world extermination you can see that the aggressors want the killing and removal of corpses and sanitizing of media to make the culling invisible.

Why was conventional warfare not made a discrete thing in the public eye? Because now everyone is the enemy. You can't mediatize a war against everyone. Defies the maxim of good and bad guys, cowboys and indians.

So, to experience PTSD must one have been physically present where humans were slaughtered wholesale and where one's life felt threatened round-the-clock in stunning and unrelenting noise pollution levels?

One very important fact to bear in mind is that soldiers have traditionally been lab rats for big pharma. Injecting soldiers all over the world with who knows what masquerading as a vaccine. The PTSD of soldiers could be partly vax adverse reactions setting in also besides the philosphical disillusionments aggravated by a deep cognitive dissonance.

 

 

Good post. I honestly believe we are ALREADY seeing this PTSD in action. I said so a few months ago that I am seeing some 'symptoms' of PTSD around me. People look broken, lost, dazed, anger is boiling just under the surface, they lack patience and are often hostile. The thing is, you don't need to know you have been scammed to experience that PTSD, you will experience it if you only are aware unconsciously. Obviously some of it/much of it could be the uncertainty in the air from the state of the economy, cost of living and death and illness that must surely be hard to avoid. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, bryan said:

 

Jeremy Poole says Dr David Strain received £130,000 from big pharma between 2020 and 2022.

 

https://odysee.com/@jeremypoole:b/2024-05-10-11-09-18:b

 

David Strain argued for masking in schools in the summer of 2020. Since then he's been a fanatical pro-vaxxer and he still can't stop telling lies. Among other porkies, he told Jacob Rees-Mogg that the under 40's were more likely to get blood clots from the Astrazeneca than the over 40's.

 

 

The over 40's were conned when the Astrazeneca was withdrawn for yournger people. The blood clots were just as likely for them, but the government decided they had more risk of dying from covid, so it was worth the gamble.

 

"Adults under 40 with no underlying health conditions that put them at risk of serious covid-19 illness will be offered an alternative to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation has said, as long as one is available and it does not cause a substantial delay.

 

This decision, which is based on a risk-benefit calculation, was informed by the committee’s review of the latest evidence on the AstraZeneca vaccine and the extremely rare cases of concurrent blood clots and low platelet count, as well as the current infection rates and vaccine supply plans in the UK.

 

Younger people with no underlying conditions are less likely to develop serious covid-19 illness than those with underlying conditions or older people, so their risk-benefit profile is different."

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1185

 

Rees-Mogg is pretending he wasn't leader of the house of commons at the time.

 

GB news joins the list of scumbags. How anyone can believe in the impartiality and integrity of neil oilver and GB news after this vid is crazy. It's like watching the BBC !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A controversy persists to this day as to whether the settlers arriving in the New World (America) poisoned the North American Indians with blankets laced with the smallpox so-called virus (variola). When and if the virus fraud is exposed this controversy will turn it's attention to what was really the poison and ask themselves why that story used the smallpox pretext to start with.

 

 

I guess you know about the Rosenau experiment?

 

When American army "imported" patients "infected" with Spanish Flu.

 

They tried, in all imaginable ways, to transmit it to their 100 soldiers who volunteered to be a part of the experiment.

 

There were 4 stages:

1. Just being in a room with infected person;

2. Sleeping in the same bed;

3. Infected person spitting in the mouth of the soldier;

4. Injection of blood from the infected person in to the soldiers veins.

 

Out of 100 soldiers, they managed to "infect" 0 with Spanish flu.

 

I guess their immune systems were really good, which can not be said for many people today living in this poisonous world.

 

Interesting..

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

But a lot of people were, hence why so many got inline to be injected, they believed the narradigm, they believed the lie, the deception, the fraud.

 

 

There seems to be a push on now to "get ready" for bird flu, H5N1

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/11/bird-flu-human-transmission-prepared-pandemic

 

Quote

‘The issue is when to pull the trigger’: how prepared are we for human bird flu?

The H5N1 virus has been devastating bird populations, and is now infecting mammals too. Is human-to-human transmission next? And are we ready for another pandemic?

 

 

Over the past four years, a silent pandemic has been raging. One in which the death toll is believed to number in the hundreds of millions, but which has received remarkably little attention until now.

 

 

I think the elite realise AI won't make them money as it burns too much electricity, so they want to reduce the populous and sell via the Government their jib jabs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, XelNaga said:

I guess you know about the Rosenau experiment?

 

When American army "imported" patients "infected" with Spanish Flu.

 

They tried, in all imaginable ways, to transmit it to their 100 soldiers who volunteered to be a part of the experiment.

 

There were 4 stages:

1. Just being in a room with infected person;

2. Sleeping in the same bed;

3. Infected person spitting in the mouth of the soldier;

4. Injection of blood from the infected person in to the soldiers veins.

 

Out of 100 soldiers, they managed to "infect" 0 with Spanish flu.

 

I guess their immune systems were really good, which can not be said for many people today living in this poisonous world.

 

Interesting..

 

 

This is well worth a read (only 4 short pages) for anyone not familiar with the Rosenau Experiment ...

 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/376488528_Debunking_Pasteur's_Germ_Theory

 

As @XelNaga says ... interesting!

 

Every day's a school day!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A few thoughts

Will we suffer PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from this gigantic worldwide massacre of untold millions that we have experienced nearly intimately via this most extraordinary thread?

Stories abound of soldiers returning from a theatre of war broken, confused, unable to cope with the simplest of the requirements of daily routine in the world they came back to and now feels unreal.

Hallucinations and nightmares re-enacting terrifying scenarios contributing to a sleep deprivation combined with prescribed antipsychotic meds that ends in suicide for many.

Now I understand the antiwar sentiments and believe them to be spot-on and also beliefs in karma that would have us thinking they deserved their fate for their blind obedience to failed ideologies.

My post, instead, is confined to a comparison between 'we', that have acknowledged covid-era carnage on an unprecedented level and 'they' that have experienced it in conventional warfare manner.

Why am I not experiencing PTSD at par with those solidiers? Well, first of all we tried to save lives and we took no lives. That should account for the lion's share of our surviving the episode without comparible damage to our bodies or personalities.

Then there is the issue of actually seeing real dead and mangled bodies strewn about while others score the scene with screams and wails of agonizing pain. That has to be a serious hammering of the spirit.

We saw this happen through a protective layer of remote viewing when presented with covid vax adverse reactions and reading the news of all those dropping dead suddenly. As an insulated observer has this carnage not somehow have altered us? Increased our vigilence? Made us more suspicious?

In this technocratic war of world extermination you can see that the aggressors want the killing and removal of corpses and sanitizing of media to make the culling invisible.

Why was conventional warfare not made a discrete thing in the public eye? Because now everyone is the enemy. You can't mediatize a war against everyone. Defies the maxim of good and bad guys, cowboys and indians.

So, to experience PTSD must one have been physically present where humans were slaughtered wholesale and where one's life felt threatened round-the-clock in stunning and unrelenting noise pollution levels?

One very important fact to bear in mind is that soldiers have traditionally been lab rats for big pharma. Injecting soldiers all over the world with who knows what masquerading as a vaccine. The PTSD of soldiers could be partly vax adverse reactions setting in also besides the philosphical disillusionments aggravated by a deep cognitive dissonance.

 

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

IMG-1795.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Where I sometimes go to get coffee, this lovely guy is STILL wearing his mask. He is the owner of the cafe and his staff don't wear them, so by choice he decides to keep wearing it. You can see how much it is taking out of him not getting oxygen. I really should tell him he is an idiot and fucking with his health for no reason. 

Perhaps he's just trying to avoid facial recognition on his way to work...

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Trypanophobia (trih-PAN-o-foe-bee-uh) is the overwhelming, extreme fear of medical procedures that involve needles",

 

This phobia may have saved many that avoided the jab for fear of needles. Those sufferers from this phobia have no hesitancy in resisting medical procedures that involve jabbing. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...