Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I found the Tweet below interesting and it seems to check out.

Dr Ranj Singh is an ITV doctor who was a strong supporter of mass Covid vaccination during the Scamdemic. If the information on the ABPI's site is correct and refers to the same Dr Ranj Singh (there are two that appear in ABPI's search results), he received a payment of £22,500 from AstraZeneca in 2022. Whilst it is not clear exactly what he received £22,500 from AstraZeneca for, it nevertheless suggests that he may have had an interest in promoting the jab and that any impartiality on his part was compromised.

The link below will take you to the searchable ABPI database.

https://search.disclosureuk.org.uk/

image.png.8d164c2c4eda2ecf6205859233260f4b.png

• Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Dr Ranj Singh is an ITV doctor who was a strong supporter of mass Covid vaccination during the Scamdemic. If the information on the ABPI's site is correct and refers to the same Dr Ranj Singh (there are two that appear in ABPI's search results), he received a payment of £22,500 from AstraZeneca in 2022. Whilst it is not clear exactly what he received £22,500 from AstraZeneca for, it nevertheless suggests that he may have had an interest in promoting the jab and that any impartiality on his part was compromised.

I am quoting myself but I have now seen that Dr Ranj Singh has responded to these claims - see Tweet below.

Yes he did receive £22,500 from AstraZeneca in 2022 but he tells us this was for a childhood flu education campaign and that he has never been paid to promote Covid vaccines. But that does not necessarily dispel the conflict of interest issue as, even if the money which changed hands was for a different project, he did still work with AstraZeneca not long after he was promoting Covid jabs in 2021.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I am quoting myself but I have now seen that Dr Ranj Singh has responded to these claims - see Tweet below.

Yes he did receive £22,500 from AstraZeneca in 2022 but he tells us this was for a childhood flu education campaign and that he has never been paid to promote Covid vaccines. But that does not necessarily dispel the conflict of interest issue as, even if the money which changed hands was for a different project, he did still work with AstraZeneca not long after he was promoting Covid jabs in 2021.

Right ... and we are supposed to accept this 'clarification'.   🙄

These sorts of people really think we are total idiots

Plausible deniability

Edited by Nip
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Katsika said:

this arsehole is a bloody fraud, all of a sudden he thinks he is a self made saviour and such a nice guy! like icke said part of the hijacked Alternative Media...were not fooled you bloody freak!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

scum bag! add him to the list for Nuremburg god willing that day comes...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, soulalways said:

this arsehole is a bloody fraud, all of a sudden he thinks he is a self made saviour and such a nice guy! like icke said part of the hijacked Alternative Media...were not fooled you bloody freak!

But he's just been all body baptised in the River Thames - how very dare you 😃

I can't listen to him for more than a couple of mins but try to avoid "shooting the messenger" if you get me.

I'm sure he is part of the alternative mainstream media.  I can't decide whether he's just very highly strung or brain damaged 😃

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, soulalways said:

I have to say I cannot watch him. Right from the start I have just had intuitive vibes coming of him that he aint to be trusted. Sometimes I am wrong with my intuition on people, but it is very rare. To say he is supposed to highly Spiritual, his ego part is still in full swing with no sign of being balanced. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I have to say I cannot watch him. Right from the start I have just had intuitive vibes coming of him that he aint to be trusted. Sometimes I am wrong with my intuition on people, but it is very rare. To say he is supposed to highly Spiritual, his ego part is still in full swing with no sign of being balanced. 

The bloke is just another of those babbling wankers; worthy of simply ignoring. IMHO, of course. No offence intended.

Carry on.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

In my exprience, its not that strange for a doctor to be payed by a pharma company to promote a flu drug,so he could be telling the truth here. But he is a schill and worked on a television program like the other Dr.Schillary pushing the convid jabs so that speaks for it self.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Observations said:

Thanks, I like this one too, in 2023 from the same account;

This evil person if he's human needs to go to jail  for what he did. But he will get away with it like the rest. What a upside down realm this is.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Observations said:

What a total wanker. Reminds me of the comedian Steve Hughes skit about 'overpopulation', to quote Steve 'why don't you do your bit. Oh no no Steve, it is not me that's in the way, it is those over there'. Misinformation seems to only go one way and it is only classed as misinformation if it goes against the authorities, no matter how fucking wrong they are. 

• Like 1

Just now, Captainlove said:

This evil person if he's human needs to go to jail  for what he did. But he will get away with it like the rest. What a upside down realm this is.

Well he won't go to jail, because we are all already there 🤣, but he will go to hell.....unless we are all already there too 🤣

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

What a total wanker. Reminds me of the comedian Steve Hughes skit about 'overpopulation', to quote Steve 'why don't you do your bit. Oh no no Steve, it is not me that's in the way, it is those over there'. Misinformation seems to only go one way and it is only classed as misinformation if it goes against the authorities, no matter how fucking wrong they are. 

Steve Hughes is my favorite. Wonderful stuff and always pertinent

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

Just now, Nip said:

Steve Hughes is my favorite. Wonderful stuff and always pertinent

Yeah he's a genius. Great delivery, truth bombs all through his act, and in many ways highlights the total absurdity and hypocrisy of this whole World. The awkward laughter at times in his acts suggests that some are having an awakening right there in his show. 

On 5/7/2024 at 5:27 PM, Captainlove said:

So after all the length of this thread, have we as a forum group worked out why some of us who are un jabbed got unwell during the covid lockdowns?

Unwell with what exactly, hypochondria?, due to the relentless psychological operation, perhaps.

My understanding is it was some kind of re-brand of flu or a detox

Is it?, then pray do tell us what the path of transmission was?

Do we agree what the causes are. What im trying to say is some people including myself had some kind of illness, flu most likely during the covid lockdowns.

Agree? causes? are?, you came here to establish facts, not go on a fishing expedition, have you even bothered to read the entirety of this thread or is it spoon feeding time?

lockdowns

Hmmmmmmmmm.......Psychological operation causing mental stress to the point of breaking reason, rationale, logic, intution, common sense, i wonder 🤔

What is odd that most people had the same symptoms that i know. Some still have lost there taste or smell

Could you elaborate on the vagaries of the word, symptoms?

What have we really learnt,other than the jabs are very sus.

People are dead and are dying, emergency services don't turn on the sirens anymore, crematoriums have shortened the service allotment times to cope with the increase in business, the question being really asked is, what have you learned, and by what you have fielded thus far i am going to with, NOTHING.

So i have to conclude that you came here to extoll the virtues of, learned helplessness.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sock muppet said:
  On 5/7/2024 at 6:27 PM, Captainlove said:

So after all the length of this thread, have we as a forum group worked out why some of us who are un jabbed got unwell during the covid lockdowns?

Perhaps it was down to wearing a useless and health-damaging  mask for lengthy periods of time. Who knows

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 1velocity7 said:

where did the flu go

where-magnifyingglass.gif

Untitled.jpg

Pay attention Bond, i mean @Captainlove, in your own words what does this info graphic☝️, kindly supplied by @1velocity7 for your discernment is telling you, what is it, that it points to specifically, that when you get it, is undeniable Truth?

Edited by sock muppet
added finger point

4 hours ago, Observations said:

He never even hurted a fly, 👈 true statement that is, but likes to off world as many old 'useless eating' people by the ol' 'midazzle razzle dazzle 'em to a good death' routine whilst extolling the virtuous notion that retirement homes had been ring fenced and protected while 'phil me up with skovid schofield' was rubbing salt in the desperate faces forcebly removed from their loving families and arms for no comfort what so ever to take the full HORROR with them to the grave and inflict as much psychological damage within the hearts and minds of particularly the children of the families who began to realise that the ring fence of protection the government was really saying was there is no escape for you, and all the while 'phil me up with skovid schofield' was passing love notes to lord cammorron on brain dead tv about the amount of paedophiles in Parliament and the lord cammorron was defending the homo's, which was not the question if i remember right, could be wrong tho', because homo's are a special breed and everyone else is to be exterminated, yup never even hurted a fly.

And just for good measure traitor cummins decided to play along by announcing to the world that the best way to test failing eye sight is to drive thirty miles and count the number of dead left by the escapade and if it's less than 666 then the mince pies are working jus' fine, so no worries there then, but really was visiting a certain big harma site that just happened to be in the locality, damn it, i have gone full blown conspiritorial theaaowist, with a lisp.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captainlove said:

This evil person if he's human needs to go to jail  for what he did. But he will won't get away with it like the rest unless one finds a way out.  What a upside down realm this is.

I agree with your first and third setences. As for the second sentence, I fixed that for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1