Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

It's the sheer ludicrousness of some of the crap going on that gets me flabbergasted. I think the most retarded amoeba would start grasping what's going on by now.

This should cheer you up @Bombadil, Thetford Parish Council called an emergency climate crisis, i guess shovelling snow and gardening is outrageously out of kontrol these daze, if you were ever wondering just how deep the rabbit hole goes in terms of the infiltration of the political landscape, then this is a very apt video full of evidence, it made me laugh when some bloke by the name of 'Chris', who was by the looks of things, had just finished having a shower with the rest of the muppets in bath robes, was asked about being the sensible one amongst a bunch o' phukin khunts, and was asked to "Sort this lot out will you, you're the only one with any common sense here, sort them out" his reply was "We have rules, we have procedure that we can't go against".

So a big PHUCK YOU from Thetford to the rest of the peasants, whom were minding their own business four years ago only to find themselves in the cross hairs of a circa, one and a half year psychological operation to have everyone stabinated with the jabberwockied DNA molestation weapon, and the crime continues, 🤔

Thanks Chris Thrall and the rest of the outrageous revolutionaries of seething uncontollable abject unashamed willful lost the plot violence destruction and bloody massacre, for bringing this to light.

CHRIS THRALL
These Men Have Had Enough ...

Duration 00:37:02

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oj1-rtgg924/

oj1-rtgg924_640x360.webp.20dd06e323d721ecd4fb611a8c4591aa.webp

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Thanks 1

So after all the length of this thread, have we as a forum group worked out why some of us who are un jabbed got unwell during the covid lockdowns? My understanding is it was some kind of re-brand of flu or a detox. Do we agree what the causes are. What im trying to say is some people including myself had some kind of illness, flu most likely during the covid lockdowns. What is odd that most people had the same symptoms that i know. Some still have lost there taste or smell.

What have we really learnt,other than the jabs are very sus.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

So after all the length of this thread, have we as a forum group worked out why some of us who are un jabbed got unwell during the covid lockdowns? My understanding is it was some kind of re-brand of flu or a detox. Do we agree what the causes are. What im trying to say is some people including myself had some kind of illness, flu most likely during the covid lockdowns. What is odd that most people had the same symptoms that i know. Some still have lost there taste or smell.

Even though people were unjabbed but still got some kind of odd flu symptoms, I'd like to know whether or not they were tested (swabbed) for CV and whether that could have been the cause. Something on the tip ? Re loss of taste, didn't the swab have to be taken back of throat or thereabouts as well as up the nose (loss of smell issue) ? Had the swab been taken from inside the ear, perhaps people would have ended up with some loss of hearing. Just sayin'.

On the other hand, who knows, maybe I'm just talking bollox !

JFYI: I'm unjabbed and untested. Never got ill

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nip said:

Even though people were unjabbed but still got some kind of odd flu symptoms, I'd like to know whether or not they were tested (swabbed) for CV and whether that could have been the cause. Something on the tip ? Re loss of taste, didn't the swab have to be taken back of throat or thereabouts as well as up the nose (loss of smell issue) ? Had the swab been taken from inside the ear, perhaps people would have ended up with some loss of hearing. Just sayin'.

JFYI: I'm unjabbed and untested. Never got ill

Hi nip, I can honestly say i never took a swab/jab but still had a flu type illness that lucky for me didnt leave any long term problems. But some of my family who also didnt take anything have some smell/taste issues even now.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Chemtrails? Raining parasites and such? Food poisoning or water born pathogens perhaps...microwaves....? They know since the end of WW2 how to induce various states on people using weaponized microwave frequencies per Barry Trower, a British microwave warfare expert (ret) for over 50 years and a prominent whistleblower before and after covid. 

The list of poisons we let those devils introduce over the decades is very long. Making the task of sourcing an illness problematic. Symptom criss-crossings, etc.

Many here have MD certification and personally I have a large library of medical material so, can any of us say confidently that any person approaching us with an illness these days is liable to confuse and induce a recommendation for a cure thats offbase, an error. If the doctor's role is to heal then these days the prescription would be get off this world 😁

How is a doctor supposed to keep people healthy in the midst of a multi-layered plot to make ill and destroy large portions of the world's population? The practice is pointless except for surgical patchwork to keep us stumbling along feigning normal.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

The sickest I got during that period was when I was doing driving lessons, yea should have done years ago but I used to live in London. I was well in the driving lessons with this guy one, seen him for weeks. Then he got another jab on that day he got one I sat next to him. When I got home I was having cold shivers and ever since that day I have problems with infection and itching in my ears. I also developed the worst sinus infection that I have still ever had in my life as the phlegm was black, don't know if you remember me talking about that at the time. It soon went away and I didn't have any other side effects. 

What I am scared about is that I kissed with tounge a jab infected woman and also had sex with jab infected women using condom. If it spreads through bodily fluids and is self assembling then I could be infected with this bioweapon even though I didn't get a jab :( but time will tell. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The sickest I got during that period was when I was doing driving lessons, yea should have done years ago but I used to live in London. I was well in the driving lessons with this guy one, seen him for weeks. Then he got another jab on that day he got one I sat next to him. When I got home I was having cold shivers and ever since that day I have problems with infection and itching in my ears. I also developed the worst sinus infection that I have still ever had in my life as the phlegm was black, don't know if you remember me talking about that at the time. It soon went away and I didn't have any other side effects. 

What I am scared about is that I kissed with tounge a jab infected woman and also had sex with jab infected women using condom. If it spreads through bodily fluids and is self assembling then I could be infected with this bioweapon even though I didn't get a jab :( but time will tell. 

How do we prove any of those contagion issues when we eliminate the element of coincidence. Who knows what invisible malfeasance was manifest during those periods we seek to explain, rationalize.

This is what distinguishes the modern warfare in that it comes with near-airtight plausible deniability. The crazy idea that they are poisoning from all directions offers them a great tool to ward off suspicions.

In conventional warfare you could estimate who was coming and possibly even have a good idea why. Now you can't see who's coming and,  given the power 10 million dollars will afford, makes it nearly impossible to know why they are coming.

A quiet war with silent weapons and invisible hands at the consols directing chemtrail planes remotely. It's the most incredible thing. A chilling war that makes people go away without much fuss or anger at any murderers if they could imagine that even. The front lines are everywhere. 

Understandibly people wonder how they fit into this mess of foundations being poured in mud.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, soulalways said:

why does`nt someone take this twat out...fucking looney !,,greedy fuck!

Misunderstanding perhaps ?

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Nip said:

Re loss of taste, didn't the swab have to be taken back of throat or thereabouts as well as up the nose (loss of smell issue) ? Had the swab been taken from inside the ear, perhaps people would have ended up with some loss of hearing. Just sayin'.

Not to me you're not - those truly evil swabs, particularly in the hands of ill trained people, likely caused a great deal of damage by piercing the cribiform plate.  Of course the fact checkers did their usual job but I recall many people were left with debilitating headaches after the swab.

The cribriform plate is part of the ethmoid bone. It forms a portion of the roof of the nasal cavity. It contains very small perforations, allowing fibres of the olfactory nerve to enter and exit,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cribriform_plate

Actually now I come to re-think of it, there's probably a great deal of symbolism - the picture shows extremely fine lattice like bone either side of GG - it's something along the lines of those lattice bones being wings, lifting of the veil...sorry, if my memory cell comes back online I'll try and better connect the dots!

13 hours ago, Nip said:

I'm unjabbed and untested. Never got ill

Me too to the first 2 but I went down like a ton of bricks on 29 Feb 2020 with severe gastric flu and was out for the count for abut 3 weeks.  Apparently (I have read) corona viruses are enteric rather than respiratory.

Edited by Katsika
typo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Chemtrails? Raining parasites and such? Food poisoning or water born pathogens perhaps...microwaves....?

Probably all of the above - where I live in SE Med during mid Feb 2020 we had prolonged and very dirty south winds coming from Africa - suddenly people were getting ill - we went into super lockdown in March 2020 - the roads were quite, no one was allowed outside - only their balconies in the towns/cities.  Police patrolled the roads to ensure no one could go to the beach.  You had to send an SMS stating where you were going, what time out and return.  I don't have a mobile so I had to write myself a note to tell me who I was, where I was going etc.  They were testing compliance.

So far here this year chemtrailing is every few days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

AstraZeneca withdraws Covid vaccine worldwide after admitting it can cause rare blood clots

"The admission came after the company was slapped with a class action lawsuit in the UK, which claimed that the vaccine had caused deaths and severe injuries and sought damages up to £100m for about 50 victims."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-withdraw-blood-clots-b2541291.html

785354797_MV5BOTA5YjRiYzEtMWI5ZS00YWZhLWE1NzMtMDVkNjY1ZTUxY2ZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkzNzk3Mzk@._V1_UY120-kindlephoto-2182279525.jpg.4089c42a13e89153dac621e03f343944.jpg.fd9629ff3b3cfe066ec6d8b5b49db32b.jpg

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Surely their impartial, non-profit driven, fair and honest clinical trials would have discovered these deadly side effects...😂

Man, Pfuck Pfizer and Asshole-Zeneca. They knew they harm people, they fucking knew it... But the money. That kind of wealth.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Remember the magic R Number that controlled our nations rights and liberties, our freedoms and lockdowns. The ignorant fucks that played along are almost as bad as the manipulative fucks that fooled them.

And now no-one cares, because no-one wants to remember the bad times, it makes them feel bad, ignorant bliss.

Now, I blame governments and the powerful elite etc, but dude, the people, the masses, they need to take some fucking responsibility for their choices and actions.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... I guess that makes me a voter.

The biblical beast that men fear, is the power of the nation that intimidates man into a cowardice and compliance, against his will, that darkens his soul and extinguishes the fire in his heart thus killing the free and sovereign spirit that is every mans birth right and a gift from God. It is fear, ignorance and superstition that aims to suppress this spirit until upon death, it leaves the body forever.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Katsika said:

Apparently (I have read) corona viruses are enteric rather than respiratory.

A growing body of intellectuals are questioning the very existence of viruses. The way the mainstream want to silence Stephan Lanka is a good indication he is telling the truth. The videos I once dowloaded freely are gone and replaced with cheap invective videos slandering the excellent work done. 

Lanka shakes the foundations of modern western medicine and paints them out to be adhering to failed models that have not been proven and other researchers have been unable to reproduce in laboratory. 

The whole fallacy of western style medicine is that ultimately it was built and monetized in accordance with the findings of a plagerist and proven liar, Louis Pasteur, whose diary was studied against his dying wish and found to contain admission after admission of fraud and plagerism of Antoine Bechamp's respectable work in this field.

Although Bechamp's work was logical (Terrain Theory) and based on reproduceable results (ie: dark field microscopy) those barons of what was to become the pharmacology empire found that Pasteur's version could be monetized in so many ways.

Selling us ideas far too small for the layman to see without highly specialized training and sophisticated electron microscopes. They sold us on CGI to visualize their false doctrines.

There was no money in Bechamp's truth. So we are left with a mess of retarded concepts that habitually translate into a deeper and chronic poisoning of the illness being treated.

A corporate nightmare milking illness for every red penny instead of looking at causation and restoring health.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Reflecting on the movie "The Dead Zone" starring Christopher Walken where there was this idea that people became scared of the one that somehow taps into knowledge that predicts events even when the forewarnings saved lives.

Not sure where they get the idea that seeing the unseen can frighten others even while they express gratitude at the lifesaving visions.

Now, during covid, many of us appeared to be in possession of the ability to see what the majority had no idea existed. Information they thought could only exist super-naturally if at all.

When we shared with those that took our advice and they realize they were saved from tremendous suffering or sudden death can we imagine them frightened 'and' grateful?

Frightened of our ability to see the unseen but happy to have come out of the whole scam safely?

A curious human characteristic of mysteriously shifting polarities.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A growing body of intellectuals are questioning the very existence of viruses. The way the mainstream want to silence Stephan Lanka is a good indication he is telling the truth. The videos I once dowloaded freely are gone and replaced with cheap invective videos slandering the excellent work done. 

I've just done a quick look on Stephan Lanka - the Measles virus "denier" and ditto re HIV - no wonder "they" want to bring him down.  Prof Luc Montagnier tried to expose that scam, also Judy Mikovits.

I think Dr A Kauffman also speaks the truth about the existence of viruses.

About 40 years ago I remember reading about Pasteur's deathbed recantation about Germ Theory and said "Terrain is everything" - I didn't know he was a plagiarist.

It's all a very big stinker.🤢

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Lanka shakes the foundations of modern western medicine and paints them out to be adhering to failed models that have not been proven and other researchers have been unable to reproduce in laboratory. 

The whole fallacy of western style medicine is that ultimately it was built and monetized in accordance with the findings of a plagerist and proven liar, Louis Pasteur, whose diary was studied against his dying wish and found to contain admission after admission of fraud and plagerism of Antoine Bechamp's respectable work in this field.

Although Bechamp's work was logical (Terrain Theory) and based on reproduceable results (ie: dark field microscopy) those barons of what was to become the pharmacology empire found that Pasteur's version could be monetized in so many ways.

Selling us ideas far too small for the layman to see without highly specialized training and sophisticated electron microscopes. They sold us on CGI to visualize their false doctrines.

There was no money in Bechamp's truth. So we are left with a mess of retarded concepts that habitually translate into a deeper and chronic poisoning of the illness being treated.

A corporate nightmare milking illness for every red penny instead of looking at causation and restoring health.

One interesting fact, at least it was interesting to me:

In ancient China people used to pay monthly fee to doctors to keep them healthy.

When a person gets sick, he stops paying the doctor until the doctor heals him.

With this approach, contrary to our time, it was in doctors best interest for people to be healthy.

• Thanks 2