Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

50 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Sorry, if already posted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c51np474ppko

'Babies now eligible for spring Covid-19 jab.'

The government is now offering doses of Covid-19 vaccine to anyone in Kent who is aged over six months and has a weakened immune system. Care home residents and anyone aged 75 and over are also eligible to book a place in the spring vaccination programme. In last year’s spring vaccinations, immunosuppressed children had to be aged five and upwards to get the booster.

Yeah, like a weakened immune system caused by the previous jabs

• Like 1

Yesterday an 80 year old housebound lady was offered a home visit for a covid jab, and it's so hard to get an appointment like that for anything else isn't it.

I wonder if she agreed to it out of the original fear she had that "there's a lot of it about", stirred up by phone calls from the surgery. She doesn't even go out, and they obviously can't be bothered to help with her ailments.

She vowed she wouldn't have another jab after the last two 'crippled' her arm for about 72 hours, but enough time has passed for her to sort of forget and they got to her before anyone could stop them.

A year ago I think she said to me "next time they're going to put one in each arm".

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

GLOUCESTERSHIRE star Ben Wells has retired from professional cricket aged 23 after being diagnosed with a heart condition.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/27655513/cricketer-ben-wells-retires-heart-condition/

Probably a wise decision, given the recent death.

I am shadow banned from twitter again, so no point posting there. 

It's very, very rare, though. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Observations said:

Yesterday an 80 year old housebound lady was offered a home visit for a covid jab, and it's so hard to get an appointment like that for anything else isn't it.

I wonder if she agreed to it out of the original fear she had that "there's a lot of it about", stirred up by phone calls from the surgery. She doesn't even go out, and they obviously can't be bothered to help with her ailments.

She vowed she wouldn't have another jab after the last two 'crippled' her arm for about 72 hours, but enough time has passed for her to sort of forget and they got to her before anyone could stop them.

A year ago I think she said to me "next time they're going to put one in each arm".

Why are they even giving it out any longer. The emergency legislation has expired quietly, yet they continue to give out emergency approved medicine for a virus that is now non existent. Pretty much amounts to using it to a) keep profits up for pharma and b) kill old people off sooner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Pretty much amounts to using it to a) keep profits up for pharma and b) kill old people off sooner. 

I thought that was the exact point of their plan from the very start + to make the younger fatally ill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Why are they even giving it out any longer. The emergency legislation has expired quietly, yet they continue to give out emergency approved medicine for a virus that is now non existent. Pretty much amounts to using it to a) keep profits up for pharma and b) kill old people off sooner. 

Yes, that was my exact thought but almost everyone has become zombies, nobody is paying attention because they are too busy watching Netflix or footballs.

1 hour ago, Nip said:

I thought that was the exact point of their plan from the very start + to make the younger fatally ill.

Time to cash in for pharma and it's time of harvesting for the god of Christians and all the other gods. Yum yum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Observations said:

This is the thing, they don't want to help you with other ailments but if it's vaccine.....they'll be right on it.

Unless this old lady has a strong mind, you never know what the outcome would be...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Yes, that was my exact thought but almost everyone has become zombies, nobody is paying attention because they are too busy watching Netflix or footballs.

And don't forget "Celebrity Wank Island Cum Dancing on Ice in the Jungle Special" 😂

• Confused 1

On 5/3/2024 at 11:53 AM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

I used to have that as an argument with my missus. She has always maintained that intuition is what matters but my position was that you don't need intuition when you have the correct information.

All that went up the wall when covid hit. 

Fuck intuition. Thanks to you guys we had the correct information. And that was all that was needed. She used to take piss out me and my internet shenanigans. Let's say she no longer takes the piss.

"What do you want?"

"Information."

"You won't get it."

Well, we did fucking get it!

The thing is though, we don't have the correct information. We still don't know what was in it precisely.

People had to do reverse engineering research to find out after obtaining some ampoules. Even then, we can't know what was truly in it.

• Like 2

Just now, XelNaga said:

And don't forget "Celebrity Wank Island Cum Dancing on Ice in the Jungle Special" 😂

Sorry I don't watch celeb wank island or cum dancing. I chucked my TV out two decades ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DaleP said:

Sorry I don't watch celeb wank island or cum dancing. I chucked my TV out two decades ago.

Probably one of the best decisions you could have made.

PS: it's @Nip's expression for all those retarded reality shows that only imbeciles watch.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2024 at 5:31 AM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I see two forces developing simultaneously in a race against time. The forces awakening humanity and the forces striving to enslave humanity.

As one force gets stronger, the other one also gains more strenghth by the law. 🥴

CBDC, if misfortune leads us to an implementation of that plan it will be a monumental failure and the efforts to restore the old order will fall apart too. How can humanity be led by people the masses no longer trust? Besides, centrally controlled economies collapse in a mess of miscalculation and misappropriation of resources and manpower. Incompetance rules.

We can count on the law that the equation is flawed and hence there is no perfection in this world. Human and its products can never be perfect.

Whatever system prevails will certainly still have plenty of corruption, injustice and suffering. Seems man needs these conditions as obstacles to overcome or hope to overcome.

😉

The perfect paradise makes our species edgy and suspicious. You see this in men that have everything (what we have come to know as paradise) yet feel compelled to stir up trouble for others less fortunate residing in hell.

Our entire history is one of struggle and victory or enslavement to one ideal or another. Our strife is cyclical and deliberate.

May be we need to shift out focus from OUR STRIFE to THEIR STRIFE. 😆 Can you think of any? Ohh Uhhh 🤭

• Like 1

On 5/4/2024 at 7:27 PM, Nip said:

I still blame Celebrity Wank Island Cum Dancing on Ice in the Jungle Special. It;s all they live for !

That sounds like a show I would probably watch tbf!

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"Expert Ripping"? What does that mean exactly?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rip

"Rip can be a verb, a noun, or an abbreviation with different meanings. As a verb, it means to tear, cut, slash, or slit something with a sharp blade or a forceful motion. As a noun, it means a rent, a cut, a dissolute person, or a current of water. As an abbreviation, it means may he rest in peace."

16 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The emergency legislation has expired quietly, yet they continue to give out emergency approved medicine for a virus that is now non existent.

I have a feeling its status is no longer considered an experimental emergency use authorisation - after all, the Phase 3 safety trials that finished in early 2023 have proved how safe and effective it is, and the MHRA (or whatever they are now called) have given it a regular licence.  It is so evil. 🤮

I hope June Raine will be joining many others in the dock.

Edited by Katsika