Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Nip said:

scan0001.jpg

Thanks but ....... No thanks !

Aged 75 or over?

Been claiming the state pension for ten years or more.... Very naughty, this is money that should be sent to those nice Israelis and Ukrainians. 

When speed reading this letter I mistakenly noted a reference to a 'Covid wankin' site'.

That would be indubitably more enjoyable and much less hazardous then being injected with the 'vax'. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Campion said:

It's ok, they just increased the defence budget for more money. 

Jerome Powell Money Printer GIF - JeromePowell Powell MoneyPrinter -  Discover & Share GIFs | Jerome, Business loans, Money

If you or I did this, we'd be serving a very long prison sentence. These tossers get away with it scot-free

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Seconal said:

Self checkout is quicker, but you always need one staff member to constantly attend to the group of checkouts.

Having a digital ID and digital curency is probably quicker - doesn't mean it's a good thing - and self checkout in Asda on a busy day is slower than staffed tills - it takes 15 mins + to get into the checkout area!

Edited by k_j_evans
added

20 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Having a digital ID and digital curency is probably quicker - doesn't mean it's a good thing - and self checkout in Asda on a busy day is slower than staffed tills - it takes 15 mins + to get into the checkout area!

Another reason for the depopulation agenda ??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Aged 75 or over?

Been claiming the state pension for ten years or more.... Very naughty, this is money that should be sent to those nice Israelis and Ukrainians. 

When speed reading this letter I mistakenly noted a reference to a 'Covid wankin' site'.

That would be indubitably more enjoyable and much less hazardous then being injected with the 'vax'. 

And to those illegal migrants as well ...... bless them !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

But why would you even attempt to use a robot checkout? Go for the "proper" till or, if there isn't one, shop elsewhere. Of course, you'll still be behind someone trying to pay with a phone and failing, but still.

When I see someone, anyone, paying with their phone, I think to myself: "this is one of those imbeciles, who will accept any new technology. An imbecile, a part of an imbecile group, who will help tptb to doom us all.".

And I feel so proud of myself for paying with cash. Fuck those imbeciles 🫡

Also paying with "smart watches" 🤦‍♂️

Edited by XelNaga
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

But why would you even attempt to use a robot checkout? Go for the "proper" till or, if there isn't one, shop elsewhere. Of course, you'll still be behind someone trying to pay with a phone and failing, but still.

There are only two self-checkout there.

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

When I see someone, anyone, paying with their phone, I think to myself: "this is one of those imbeciles, who will accept any new technology. An imbecile, a part of an imbecile group, who will help tptb to doom us all.".

And I feel so proud of myself for paying with cash. Fuck those imbeciles 🫡

Also paying with "smart watches" 🤦‍♂️

Great thats what i do. Your not wrong,the idiots who pay with phones/watches are just pushing the digital prison closer.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 11:25 AM, soulalways said:

dont be fooled m8 these bastards have changed their opinions for a reason...could it be financial ...Hmmm

Yeah it could be. He could also be genuine in his change of opinion…

Or it could be financial in the sense that during covid he knew the majority of people online were scared sheep. When the virus magically disappeared the only audience available were the sceptics so to keep viewing numbers he changed his angle again.

Either way, although I’m glad he’s talking a bit more sense now I wouldn’t trust him one bit.

• Like 3

https://twitter.com/JacquiDeevoy1

https://uncut.substack.com/p/playing-god-a-must-watch?publication_id=697661&utm_campaign=email-post-title&r=12g5tr&utm_medium=email

Jacqui Deevoy's  new film documentary  related also to CONvid and NHS 

Likewise in relation to this MP Andrew  Bridgen asking important questions in House of Commons regarding the drug Midazolam and it's use  in guidelines  NG163

Documentary Also found at ;

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/playing-god

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 1

Just watching some of that Post Office scandal and once again people who are being questioned either ‘can’t remember’ the events or have ‘deleted’ texts and emails.

As, like with covid, money men seem to get away with it by just shrugging their shoulders and claiming messages no longer exist.

Yet if a paedophile claims he has deleted messages the police and PTB can magically retrieve them.

You even hear of old tweets, long deleted, coming back to haunt people later on in life. But politicians emails/texts? Nah mate, lost forever.

Its all one monumental sham.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Pfizer Sued By Pro Footballer After Jabs ‘Shut Down’ His Body and Ended His Career

https://www.planet-today.com/2024/04/pfizer-sued-by-pro-footballer-after.html

But, so I've heard,  professional sports people have ALWAYS collapsed with heart issues while on the field. No ?

As a Post Office Executive I'd just like to add that, "I can't recall exactly" when I heard. I "can't be sure". "I'm not even aware" of who I heard it from.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 2

https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/who-ihr-update-a-people-s-victory

Updated WHO IHR Amendments , A people's victory?

Massive climb down it seems

but 

"However, we must continue to scrutinise the details and identify the remaining clauses that need to be dropped or amended, and ensure any that any broad clauses do not permit interpretation to the effect of the concerns we have previously raised. "

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/who-ihr-update-a-people-s-victory

Updated WHO IHR Amendments , A people's victory?

Massive climb down it seems

but 

"However, we must continue to scrutinise the details and identify the remaining clauses that need to be dropped or amended, and ensure any that any broad clauses do not permit interpretation to the effect of the concerns we have previously raised. "

Cannot be trusted

• Like 1