Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

On 4/21/2024 at 8:33 PM, Nip said:

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A3Mxt40XBgC5/

 

Latest from Mr O;Looney

 

 

 

 

 

 

he,s spot on in all he says but like the rest of us that are AWAKE ignored and vilified by the brainwashed public , in my case ex friends and ex family, but who cares when some of them start keeling over or develop horrible symptoms for the rest of their blinkered lives. One thing all the aformentioned have in common is their personality has undergone a weird transformation as if they are different people, anyone in your circle the same ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2024 at 7:57 AM, Mazthehobo said:

Problem with John Campbell for me is that he wound me up so much during the lockdown and time he spent promoting the vaccine…

 

That being said I do believe a lot of people were duped. I’m sure a lot of people genuinely believed they were doing the ‘right’ thing.

 

So whilst I appreciate all of the criticism of the vaccine now, I’m still skeptical of the intentions of people who have changed their views so drastically. 
 

I guess the anger I felt is hard to shift. 
Maybe I’ll give him a second chance. Forgiveness is good for the soul and all that…..

 

 

dont be fooled m8 these bastards have changed their opinions for a reason...could it be financial ...Hmmm

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alberta Suggests Covid Boosters Every Three Months, Including Babies

April 24, 2024

 

https://principia-scientific.com/alberta-suggests-covid-boosters-every-three-months-including-babies/

 

 

"As of Monday, Alberta Health Services has updated its guidance on mRNA COVID-19 booster shots to an extra shot after three months, beginning with six-month-old immunocompromised babies

 

That works out to about 320 doses for the average lifespan, unless the guidance is updated again."

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, soulalways said:

he,s spot on in all he says but like the rest of us that are AWAKE ignored and vilified by the brainwashed public , in my case ex friends and ex family, but who cares when some of them start keeling over or develop horrible symptoms for the rest of their blinkered lives. One thing all the aformentioned have in common is their personality has undergone a weird transformation as if they are different people, anyone in your circle the same ?

 

Personally, I don't have a circle so, no.  Too much trouble.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Humorous Take On Cause Of 20% Spike In Aussie Cardiac Arrests

https://principia-scientific.com/humorous-take-on-cause-of-20-spike-in-aussie-cardiac-arrests/

 

"Rising temperatures are emboldening previously shy serpents such as the eastern brown snake to show up uninvited at picnics and barbeques, causing the guests to have heart attacks.

 

According to renowned herpetologist, Dr. Clive Obvious, rising temperatures are also causing a proliferation of reptilian rabies—a viral illness that causes venomous snakes to become enraged.

 

As a first line of defense, he proposes vaccinating the country’s entire snake population.

 

Yet another promising strategy is to inject the country’s entire rodent population with sedatives, which will in turn be ingested by venomous snakes. "

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Alberta Suggests Covid Boosters Every Three Months, Including Babies

April 24, 2024

 

https://principia-scientific.com/alberta-suggests-covid-boosters-every-three-months-including-babies/

 

 

"As of Monday, Alberta Health Services has updated its guidance on mRNA COVID-19 booster shots to an extra shot after three months, beginning with six-month-old immunocompromised babies

 

That works out to about 320 doses for the average lifespan, unless the guidance is updated again."

 

And may I suggest bollox to that ?

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, soulalways said:

One thing all the aformentioned have in common is their personality has undergone a weird transformation as if they are different people, anyone in your circle the same ?

 

Don't let them fall asleep!

 

Snip-it_1713957461528.jpg.b50daa8682222c1d664943a1ec96051f.jpg

- quote from Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie 😁

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Alberta Suggests Covid Boosters Every Three Months, Including Babies

April 24, 2024

 

https://principia-scientific.com/alberta-suggests-covid-boosters-every-three-months-including-babies/

 

 

"As of Monday, Alberta Health Services has updated its guidance on mRNA COVID-19 booster shots to an extra shot after three months, beginning with six-month-old immunocompromised babies

 

That works out to about 320 doses for the average lifespan, unless the guidance is updated again."

 

Considering the hatred and contempt these devils have for us it follows logically that they feel the same way about our offspring. A good portion of those vaccines are designed to induce illness the various medical specialties can milk for decades. They know how to formulate their potions to target specific organs. A life of sickness and despair. And they are good at delaying onset of symptoms to avoid arousing suspicions of poisoning. Plausible deniability.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

People can be very demanding and expect a lot. Exhausting.

 

I've  had it with most people now. By just observation, the majority are a waste of space.

 

 

Edited by Nip
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Alberta Suggests Covid Boosters Every Three Months, Including Babies

April 24, 2024

 

https://principia-scientific.com/alberta-suggests-covid-boosters-every-three-months-including-babies/

 

 

"As of Monday, Alberta Health Services has updated its guidance on mRNA COVID-19 booster shots to an extra shot after three months, beginning with six-month-old immunocompromised babies

 

That works out to about 320 doses for the average lifespan, unless the guidance is updated again."


Danielle Smith, the new Premier in Alberta stated publicly in her run up for election that she was to get rid of all the WEF insiders/influencers in the province and would not go along with Trudeau’s medical tyranny. Many Albertans were glad to hear that and voted for her despite the evidence she was also a puppet. 
Now that they have it in their faces, they got to put up with it. 
Before the election I had warned some Albertans of her being a controlled puppet and connected to another WEF parasite Steven Harper and I was laughed at for ignoring ‘her fight against the parasites’.

 

Well, there you have it Alberta.

Wake up and smell the coffee…

Edited by wideawake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couldn't resist. Sorry.

 

 

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-24 at 18.43.07.jpeg

 

Shift these wastes-of-space  out and there will probably be enough money saved to build a couple of new hospitals for jabbed patients; never mind not having to see their toffee-nosed faces any longer

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2024 at 9:42 PM, Nip said:

 

Self Checkout : r/funny

 

You won't believe this. It happened again!

I was trying to make a payment and there were two terminals. There was a person helping this old guy who was being assisted to process his payment and she was telling him....'now, you need to enter your pin number' etc. He had a bit of problem trying to insert his card. Then there was another guy who wasn't so old but still needed assistance from another staff. I was standing behind four of them and grinning remembering the above meme. lol

Then I needed an assistance because the machine wasn't accepting my card for some reason. In the end, I decided to try it on another day as it did my head in. 😂

 

And high streets with people using walking sticks and those that weren't using a walking stick walked like a zombie...like out of Michael Jackson's thriller music video.

 

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

You won't believe this. It happened again!

I was trying to make a payment and there were two terminals. There was a person helping this old guy who was being assisted to process his payment and she was telling him....'now, you need to enter your pin number' etc. He had a bit of problem trying to insert his card. Then there was another guy who wasn't so old but still needed assistance from another staff. I was standing behind four of them and grinning remembering the above meme. lol

Then I needed an assistance because the machine wasn't accepting my card for some reason. In the end, I decided to try it on another day as it did my head in. 😂

 

And high streets with people using walking sticks and those that weren't using a walking stick walked like a zombie...like out of Michael Jackson's thriller music video.

 

But why would you even attempt to use a robot checkout? Go for the "proper" till or, if there isn't one, shop elsewhere. Of course, you'll still be behind someone trying to pay with a phone and failing, but still.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2024 at 7:24 AM, Screamingeagle said:

when it suited him ,he pushed the jab.........so fuck him and his summing up

I'm late as I wasn't on here for a while but I'd just like to say that noone is more fierce than someone who gave up something they once did. Be it cigarettes or this dumb injection or anything in between. Especially if they gave up after learning how harmful something was to them.

These people gained true insight and are sometimes more committed than others.

 

I wouldn't dismiss such a person. Quite the contrary. 

 

That said, on with the thread. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nonononono said:

I'm late as I wasn't on here for a while but I'd just like to say that noone is more fierce than someone who gave up something they once did. Be it cigarettes or this dumb injection or anything in between. Especially if they gave up after learning how harmful something was to them.

These people gained true insight and are sometimes more committed than others.

 

I wouldn't dismiss such a person. Quite the contrary. 

 

That said, on with the thread. 

only time will tell for sure,based on what we know so far my tinfoil hat  says 

 

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...